Game of Throws
Game of Throws
Townie
Game of Throws
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:13 pm

Post by Game of Throws »

Everytime SS comes in he's talking about something off topic and about how he has no reads
Game of Throws
Game of Throws
Townie
Game of Throws
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:15 pm

Post by Game of Throws »

This skygazer wagon is bad, I just iso'd - that's not worth a day 1 lynch, what's wrong with you guys, this is why games get unbearable
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

ftr the way the game has progressed so far is not necessarily indicative of one of the wagonees being scum.

that's very hard to deduce without flipping the most controversial one of the three

-Blake
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Reasonably Clever »

In post 1255, Wiisp wrote:
Skygazer (5): Brown Eyes, Shiidaji, Wiisp, Papyrus, Shining Dreamers
Hot Lightning (3): Rosterfoster, Pink Ball, Dannflor
Something_Smart (3): Game of Throws, Team RWBY, Skygazer
@Clever
to answer one half of your question, if sky flips wolf, I think there is at least one busser on his wagon, leaning towards shining
I think even if Sky flips town, shining dreamers is still scum :P

Hot can be scum, just because I think is evaluation from me his piss poor, also #1112 if he is a wolf, I would take a look at his wolf leans, one is probably always a wolf
argues my votes are bad, but bad votes don't make someone scum, both sky and hot stay as trains I want to see how they vote

After reread, I think S_S might be the mislynch here, dont @ me
I dunno, my money’s on hot. Have you ever played with McQueen before? :lol:

He always plays scummy.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78060&user_select%5 ... &start=400
Hydra of Cerberus v666 and Nancy Drew 39
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:15 am

In post 1260, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1259, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1203, Team RWBY wrote:
nomnomnom:
What are other reads you have aside from
Wisp
?
DANNFLOR IS TOWN, NO DOUBTS ABOUT THAT!!!

PROBABLY PB TOO FOR HIS READS SO FAR. I FEEL THERE'S A TOWN VIBE TO BROWN EYES, SMALL BUT PRESENT!!!

MY SCUMREADS ARE WIISP AND HOT LIGHTNING. WIISP BECAUSE A MIX OF ATE AND FLOODING THREAD WITH IRRELEVANT STUFF + ASKING ME WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT MY ROLE, AND HOT LIGHTNING BECAUSE THEIR READS LIST IS INDICATING THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO SOLVE THIS GAME.

VEDITH AND SKY ARE ON MY SCUMLEANS, BUT I NEED MORE TIME TO MAKE UP MY MIND.

THE REST IS TERRA INCOGNITA. A TRUE PUZZLE!!!
luv ya too <3
I dont AtE, what emotion you see is real, can you point out the posts that are irrelevant, thanks
Define too much?
If AtE is defined as faking emotions, then that is true for me as well. I forced myself to do it twice briefly in Jester game and it made me feel nauseous. No way, I’d ever be able to have kept that up another day, let alone an entire game.
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:16 am

Post by Team RWBY »

you guys be wantin me to pull teeth

yall some meanies
<3

@Responding to my Q&A replies

Papy:
bby the longer you wait to discuss those towniest posts the bigger pay off I'll unconsciously expect.

PB:
Same sentiment with you over ... - are the only posts of yours I 100% legit like... one is a WIFOM argument, and you just vote
Sky
for hell knows what reason so kind of little sense now?

S_S
... what insight are you offering if you're not going to push reads or state ideas about a wagon/lynch? Am I missing something?

Also, it's unhelpful for you to flex it's harder to mislynch you when you've not even given why the votes on you are misguided or scum-motivated.

Reasonably:
Go
nancy
for transparency. Do you not like the
Sky
lynch? I mean, you're votes not there... so I'm wondering about any grievances you might have with the wagon because I sure do.

Brown Eyes:
I don't feel convinced
Sky
is scum and both the votes on that wagon read opportunistic and borderline voteparking. If you're so confident to stick on one vote for 50 pages as scum, can you be more clear on why
Sky
is scum?

In , you have about 6-7 people you don't townread, but haven't really pushed them? Your vote looks more like PoE than a direct solve.

Dann:
gurrl... sell me on
PB/Sky
town PLEASE. I'm trying.

Also, this response to
Dann
on his post in deserves an entire post itself that I'll get to tonight or tomorrow.

nomnomnom:
what about
Sky/S_S/This hydra
in terms of your reads?

Shining Dreamers:
Can you be more direct? Who is copying you versus genuinely creating a townbloc/scumhunting vs creating a narrative?
In post 1275, RadiantCowbells wrote:Skygazer (6): Brown Eyes, Shiidaji, Wiisp, Papyrus, Shining Dreamers, Pink Ball
i have problems with at least 3 votes here... i think ive touched up on
Brown's
and
Pink Ball's
, but whether i have an issue is more dependent on their response to this atm.

shii
is basically not in the thread, so everybody voting this wagon should look at the first 2 votes of how this wagon happened which is... ???

so my apprehension for this slot's lynch is mostly about
"you guys need to wagon better"

but that can change either way when people want to start talking about who they want to lynch with me... and let their votes/posts reflect that.

ill get to this later today, and probably actually get to stating townreads... and my reply to dann... which highlights some of my problem's with votes...

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:21 am

Post by Team RWBY »

like ill make a post with the other 6-7 people i havent engaged with directly by the weekend

but i only have so much time i can put in to solving a game and figuring out why the fuck people have the reads that they do when im not vibing
*shrug*

fuck i need to get car serviced before class ttyl

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Team RWBY »

also this game is reminding me why i dislike meta talk so much again :P

~yang
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:41 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1305, Team RWBY wrote:
nomnomnom:
what about
Sky/S_S/This hydra
in terms of your reads?
I ALREADY TOUCHED ON SKY A LITTLE BIT, SCUMLEAN ON SKY. IT FEELS AWKWARD TO GIVE THIS LITTLE DEFENSE AND NOT CONTRIBUTE MUCH WHEN YOU ARE THE MAIN WAGON.

S_S IS A WEIRD CASE. ON ONE HAND I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE THINKING IT'S SCUMMY THAT HE LITERALLY HASN'T GIVEN ANYTHING TO ADVANCE THIS GAME, AS IN NO VOTES OR READS, BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE'S BEEN EXTREMELY TRANSPARENT ABOUT HIS PLAYSTYLE AND HIS BIT DESCRIBING LARGE GAMES IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL. IS SOMETHING I RESONATE WITH ESPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT BEING OVERLOADED, SO I DON'T THINK I'M HAPPY WITH SORTING HIM JUST YET.

AS FOR YOU, YOU'RE A HYDRA IN A LARGE GAME THAT TALKS A LOT, WHICH MEANS THAT A LOT OF WHAT YOU SAY IS FOR ME NOISE THAT GETS LOST, KIND OF LIKE WIISP, AND IT'S HARD TO MEMORIZE MEANINGFUL STUFF YOU SAID. ON THE OTHER HAND THOUGH, NOTHING JUMPED IN MY EYES AS INHERENTLY SCUMMY, SO THERE'S THAT!!!
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:41 am

Reasonably: Go nancy for transparency. Do you not like the Sky lynch? I mean, you're votes not there... so I'm wondering about any grievances you might have with the wagon because I sure do. ~ Yang/RWBY
I’m in a hydra and me and Cerb aren’t mindmelding on whom we should vote for. Rn, I’m trying to decide between Sky and SS.

Hot, I don’t want to touch because it screams lhf to me. I’m not in any hurry to rush my vote with 11 days still left.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:24 am

Post by Something_Smart »

VOTE: game of throws
I've got one now
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Do you have more than 4 words about said scumread on
GoT
?

Also
GoT
, what about
Sky's
ISO is not worthy of a D1 lynch and do you have any response to my current approach and opinion to the wagon there?

~yang
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:06 am

They took posts which are very obviously indicative of my beliefs about the game of mafia and presented them as indicative of my alignment.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:06 am

In post 1300, Game of Throws wrote:Everytime SS comes in he's talking about something off topic and about how he has no reads
Only because people keep asking about it...?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:14 am

In post 1305, Team RWBY wrote:S_S... what insight are you offering if you're not going to push reads or state ideas about a wagon/lynch? Am I missing something? 1213
There are plenty of game-relevant thoughts that don't directly have to do with lynching someone. In particular, a very worthy goal is to try to get town players to townread each other.
Also, it's unhelpful for you to flex it's harder to mislynch you 1256 when you've not even given why the votes on you are misguided or scum-motivated.
Well, I don't say that I'm hard to mislynch because I'm good at refuting arguments against me. Almost everyone, myself included, is pisspoor at evaluating arguments made by people they scumread. So that's kind of a non sequitur.
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:18 am

In post 1314, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1305, Team RWBY wrote:S_S... what insight are you offering if you're not going to push reads or state ideas about a wagon/lynch? Am I missing something? 1213
There are plenty of game-relevant thoughts that don't directly have to do with lynching someone. In particular, a very worthy goal is to try to get town players to townread each other.
Also, it's unhelpful for you to flex it's harder to mislynch you 1256 when you've not even given why the votes on you are misguided or scum-motivated.
Well, I don't say that I'm hard to mislynch because I'm good at refuting arguments against me. Almost everyone, myself included, is pisspoor at evaluating arguments made by people they scumread. So that's kind of a non sequitur.
The problem isn’t that until now, you had no scumreads, the problem is you had no reads, period or specific thougts about THIS game. How does anything you’ve posted help others to either townread you here or help to build townblocks?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:26 am

It doesn't much YET

But the game's literally been going for three RL days. I am a slow start player :P

(Also I'd like to think some of my content is helpful even if not specific to the game, for instance my posts to Wiisp regarding scumminess)
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Team RWBY »

@SS

What will help your understanding of the game and drive to solve it more quickly? Questions? ISO? Anything more creative than what I'm doing?

If this thread can accomplish 1300 posts in only 3 days, and still have vaguely explained wagons with pockets of the town in continual disagreements and hydra dissonance on said scumreads-

I'm not interested in slow play.

I don't trust the gamestate or thread narrative enough to let D1 drag for 11 days ore more than a week from now even.

Can you tell me what's different between the vote GoT has on you versus the other 2-3 votes that have been used on you? (This hydra's included.)

~yang is phoneposting
Game of Throws
Game of Throws
Townie
Game of Throws
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Game of Throws »

In post 1312, Something_Smart wrote:They took posts which are very obviously indicative of my beliefs about the game of mafia and presented them as indicative of my alignment.
Clearly the gamer girl was not talking about the theories themselves.
She's not a complete idiot to case based on pure theories and I think you know that too.

- H
Game of Throws
Game of Throws
Townie
Game of Throws
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Game of Throws »

I am very good at this game.

I didn't even ask the gamer girl what she meant with that post and yet I immediately got what she was talking about!

- H
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:47 am

I may be wrong but I think GoT is the only one to point to specific posts that represent my beliefs about how this game should be played and suggest that those posts are instead made up and furthering a scum agenda.

Quite frankly, it's insulting. It's narrow-minded, it's dismissive, it's shallow, and it's the opposite of everything I'm trying to actually say in those posts.
Game of Throws
Game of Throws
Townie
Game of Throws
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Game of Throws »

In post 1318, Game of Throws wrote:She's not a complete idiot to case based on pure theories and I think you know that too.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:48 am

I don't even know what head that was...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:50 am

And regardless of whether you think you know, I want the head responsible for that to explain it.
Game of Throws
Game of Throws
Townie
Game of Throws
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Game of Throws »

What more is there to explain? You are a cheeky scumfuck who clutter the thread with useless theory and sematic talks to appear town.
God I have no idea why you are not lynched yet B)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”