Shining Dreamers (0):
Reasonably Clever (0):
Chemist1422 (0):
NeenieKit (0):

Not Voting: Reasonably Clever, NeenieKit, Game of Throws, Skygazer

With
alive it's
to lynch.

The day ends (expired on 2019-04-21 00:00:00).
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Wiisp »

Honestly @SS you are both scummy on a micro and a macro level
yes on a micro level you've made at most one good post, the one you stated

Question:
If a wolfy player makes one good post, would you 180 your read? You wouldn't 180 a read on your town read, if they made one bad post, so the first should hold true as well
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: SS
I claim scum \o/
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Wiisp »

In post 1452, Vedith wrote:VOTE: SS
lit
CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1451, Wiisp wrote:Honestly @SS you are both scummy on a micro and a macro level
yes on a micro level you've made at most one good post, the one you stated
I have no clue what you're talking about or why it matters at all that I have one good post. I also have no clue how that tell you quoted applies to me, since I did nothing of the sort.
Question:
If a wolfy player makes one good post, would you 180 your read? You wouldn't 180 a read on your town read, if they made one bad post, so the first should hold true as well
Depends on how good the post is. I will locktown someone for one post if it's a post that wouldn't ever come from scum.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Wiisp is more likely than rand town and also way more likely than rand to drive town straight into the ground.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Just because of prior experience reading Undertale games I'm going to assume that the Miller claim is secretly a VT, but either way probably a villager (first part is a joke, but early miller claims are >rand town. when I fakeclaimed miller as scum once I was really hedgy about it early, then didn't fully claim until D2. I'm aware that my meta isn't the same as others, but /shrug)
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Reasonably Clever »

In post 1434, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1433, Something_Smart wrote:Jeez I didn't know that, sorry. How am I coming across as arrogant?
honestly, I'm actively lurking on purpose, I find it interesting that as of recent, though only time you jumped into the thread was when a post was about you...
Same for this head.

Just...be aware that on this site you can and will absolutely demotivate the fuck out of town if you blow the game up with loads of posts/day. We're actually not even doing that badly compared to the sort of level of spam I'm concerned about, and people are still complaining.

Wiisp, did you just forget that I asked you about your thoughts if your scumreads flipped as town? Someone asked you why you were looking at preflip associatives for sky flipping town, and you just...didn't even mention that fact as part of your reason. Do you intend to provide that same information for SS and eh...fuck...oh, yeah, me?

Chemist: How far behind are you? How long will it take you to be caught up and contribute to the game in a meaningful fashion?

-Cerb
Hydra of Cerberus v666 and Nancy Drew 39
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Wiisp »

@Clever
I didnt forget, dont think I can really give a detailed answer, and dont really care to, honestly im not the kinda guy that focuses on what ifs, though I may state them
I gave somewhat of an answer and u just shot it down...

Someone asked you why you were looking at preflip associatives for sky flipping town, and you just...didn't even mention that fact as part of your reason.

Dont really know what you saying here, and I gave an answer sorta, whether people like the answer or not, doesnt mean im gunna spend the time instantiating on it

Do you intend to provide that same information for SS and eh...fuck...oh, yeah, me?

the same information for SS? what do you mean?
im not worried about you right now, ill come back to you tomorrow or day 3 if im not dead and/or unless you are dead by then
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 148, Hot Lightning wrote:
In post 97, Shiidaji wrote:hello yes kisses you can call me Shii

I feel like I have a happy stash of town leans. Sky and RWBY do not fall within this group.
Who are your town leans at the moment?
I felt confident in Papyrus town, Wisp a close second, and then Dan and GoT were all townleans. I got a good vibe from RC as well. Brown Eyes I wanted to believe was town because I related to her read-through!

As for scumreads, I had a gut feeling on Sky from her entrance. She had one one thing that I liked, which was post 70, where she reacted in a pretty natural way to what she felt was town voting her, but she also feels experienced enough to fab that, so I wanted to add to her wagon to see what she'd feel. The RWBY early claim felt organic, though since I assume the hydra had time to discuss what their approach would be so I'm trying to not use that towards my read on them. Their proclamation of Wiisp as town felt too matter-of-fact in 69 to me.

On my reread o the first pages what initially drew me to Dan town didn't ::do:: it for me again, while the RWBY callout on Wisp felt okay to me since I personally call leans "town" sometimes.

Spoiler: soc
I further like 129 and 136 from Papyrus and Wisp

General comment @ Brown Eyes I would prefer if you waited until after Sky responds to pressure before you voice defense like you did in 139, pressure is better when the pressured doesn't feel like they have friends in town.

I like Yang RWBY 141 suspicion on Wisp. I noticed the fencesitting when he originally posted it too but it felt like something the Wisp I've been introduced to would post either way. I like Wisp's response to this as well.

Dan 157 resonates good

I get and agree where nom 201 is coming from when discussing Lightning's involvement but this post pings my gut a little with the tone of the accusation. I want to go back to this after and see how I feel about this after I see what else nom's posted.

219 RWBY I read as a town perspective

240 RC tone towards Ank when addressing them directly feels town

imma chunk these out like 10 at a time this evening till we've conquered this beast :] follow along if you're bored lmao xoxo
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:31 pm

In post 1458, Wiisp wrote:@Clever
I didnt forget, dont think I can really give a detailed answer, and dont really care to, honestly im not the kinda guy that focuses on what ifs, though I may state them
I gave somewhat of an answer and u just shot it down...

Someone asked you why you were looking at preflip associatives for sky flipping town, and you just...didn't even mention that fact as part of your reason.

Dont really know what you saying here, and I gave an answer sorta, whether people like the answer or not, doesnt mean im gunna spend the time instantiating on it

Do you intend to provide that same information for SS and eh...fuck...oh, yeah, me?

the same information for SS? what do you mean?
im not worried about you right now, ill come back to you tomorrow or day 3 if im not dead and/or unless you are dead by then
I mean, I asked you how your reads would change/what you would think the likely scum were if SS, Sky, or myself flipped as town.

You answered those questions about Sky.

I didn't shoot you down? Someone else asked you about it, and you just kinda waved off their question and didn't mention that I had asked you to do it, so I was just checking if you remembered/that answer was intended to be an answer for me(since it was an answer, but seemingly unrelated in origin).

Why wouldn't you consider what if's?

-Cerb
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Wiisp »

If one of me, you, or rwby isnt isnt dead tonight, or tomorrow night, ill be suprised
also im trying to let the thread breathe, go focus on someone else
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

why do you think one of our three slots are dying N1?

-Blake
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:40 pm

In post 1459, Shiidaji wrote:

I feel like I have a happy stash of town leans. Sky and RWBY do not fall within this group.
I felt confident in Papyrus town, Wisp a close second, and then Dan and GoT were all townleans. I got a good vibe from RC as well. Brown Eyes I wanted to believe was town because I related to her read-through!

As for scumreads, I had a gut feeling on Sky from her entrance. She had one one thing that I liked, which was post 70, where she reacted in a pretty natural way to what she felt was town voting her, but she also feels experienced enough to fab that, so I wanted to add to her wagon to see what she'd feel. The RWBY early claim felt organic, though since I assume the hydra had time to discuss what their approach would be so I'm trying to not use that towards my read on them. Their proclamation of Wiisp as town felt too matter-of-fact in 69 to me.

On my reread o the first pages what initially drew me to Dan town didn't ::do:: it for me again, while the RWBY callout on Wisp felt okay to me since I personally call leans "town" sometimes.

General comment @ Brown Eyes I would prefer if you waited until after Sky responds to pressure before you voice defense like you did in 139, pressure is better when the pressured doesn't feel like they have friends in town.

I like Yang RWBY 141 suspicion on Wisp. I noticed the fencesitting when he originally posted it too but it felt like something the Wisp I've been introduced to would post either way. I like Wisp's response to this as well.

Dan 157 resonates good

I get and agree where nom 201 is coming from when discussing Lightning's involvement but this post pings my gut a little with the tone of the accusation. I want to go back to this after and see how I feel about this after I see what else nom's posted.

imma chunk these out like 10 at a time this evening till we've conquered this beast :] follow along if you're bored lmao xoxo
I don't know how to tell you this politely, Shidaji, but...

You've been replaced....

@Wiisp: Fair enouogh. I'll leave you alone for the moment, pretty sure I don't need to actually prompt you to see enough content from you to sort your slot.

-Cerb
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1459, Shiidaji wrote:

Dan 157 resonates good

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1457, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 1434, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1433, Something_Smart wrote:Jeez I didn't know that, sorry. How am I coming across as arrogant?
honestly, I'm actively lurking on purpose, I find it interesting that as of recent, though only time you jumped into the thread was when a post was about you...
Same for this head.

Just...be aware that on this site you can and will absolutely demotivate the fuck out of town if you blow the game up with loads of posts/day. We're actually not even doing that badly compared to the sort of level of spam I'm concerned about, and people are still complaining.

Wiisp, did you just forget that I asked you about your thoughts if your scumreads flipped as town? Someone asked you why you were looking at preflip associatives for sky flipping town, and you just...didn't even mention that fact as part of your reason. Do you intend to provide that same information for SS and eh...fuck...oh, yeah, me?

Chemist: How far behind are you? How long will it take you to be caught up and contribute to the game in a meaningful fashion?

-Cerb
Hi there I'm very far behind so I'll probably spend a lot of time catching up, but I'll still contribute while I'm here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Fantastic, remarkable, outstanding
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

oops xx all good :) enjoy!!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I'll miss you pal, especially the avatar
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 1462, Team RWBY wrote:why do you think one of our three slots are dying N1?

-Blake
well for myself, I barely ever live past n1, new site though, who knows
in a world where we are all town, we are the large voices, and outside PR hunting, they would wanna take us out
maybe night 1 is less likely, but I would think night 2 at the minimum
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

Okay so I noticed something interesting in that the Sky wagon on page 7 and the Sky wagon now have 3 people who are on both wagons (Wisp/Papyrus/my slot)

If Sky is a wolf, it's probably 3 villagers. If Sky is a villager, one of them is likely a wolf.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1469, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1462, Team RWBY wrote:why do you think one of our three slots are dying N1?

-Blake
well for myself, I barely ever live past n1, new site though, who knows
in a world where we are all town, we are the large voices, and outside PR hunting, they would wanna take us out
maybe night 1 is less likely, but I would think night 2 at the minimum
Unless the bigger voices are wrong as hell, so the scumteam can use you as the town clown (generic 'you', and I'm in no way calling you a town clown)
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

Kinda busy with homework tonight so might not be able to do much of a catchup, but I'll try.

Currently reading page 7 but might skip ahead at some point.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

I don't like from HL about GoT, feels like it's defending GoT in the most passive way possible.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

I don't like either coming after 171 but I'd be willing to believe it was a ninja.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”