Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Reasonably Clever »

In post 1774, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1773, Papyrus wrote:Why is Vedith town, Wiisp?
no one in that list is "town"
, I think RWBY and Dann are above the others by a long shot, and Chemist for my own reasons
TLDR: as of right now, I don't feel an agenda coming out of him
Then what are all the strike throughs about?
Hydra of Cerberus v666 and Nancy Drew 39
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Future reference, a list of players with names striked out is commonly referred to as a "Creature-style Reads List" and implies you are townreading the strike-through names.

-WS
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Wiisp »

ok ok ok ok, jeez, contradictions

"not everyone in that list that is striked, is 100% locked town, they are town leans, with some being above the others"
when I said not town, I mean not lock town, arguing semantics here...
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Papyrus what's your read on Reasonably Clever

-Blake
Papyrus
Papyrus
Goon
Papyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Papyrus »

Probably town.
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Wiisp »

Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Wiisp »

@roster
im ready for more fake thoughts, when are you gunna bless us with some posts again?
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Wiisp »

@hot
yo, are u still on your fucking RVS vote? where is your head at right now?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1712, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 1574, Team RWBY wrote:is that group of 5 ordered? not sure why nomnom is below
It is indeed.
nom's where they are because when you filter out their posting restriction, take a look at their contribution minus said restriction. I feel most people just went "oh posting restriction, moving on" without bothering to look further.
THE MAJORITY OF MY POSTS HAVE BEEN A CONTRIBUTION, IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

I WOULD CONTRIBUTE AND TALK MORE, BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS GAME THAT WRITE WALLS OF TEXT AND IT MAKES IT REALLY HARD TO FOLLOW, OR GIVE A FOLLOW UP, OR HAVE MEANINGFUL DISCUSSION. I DON'T WANT TO GIVE MY THOUGHT ON A WALL OF TEXT, TO THEN BE GREETED BY ANOTHER, WHEN I KNOW THAT THE WALL OF TEXT WILL HAVE ANYTHING BUT WHAT I ASKED. THE THREAD IS OVERLOADED WITH THESE!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO HAVE A COHESIVE TOWN WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE THAT DO THIS??? LET ALONE GOING BACK IN THE FUTURE TO RE-READ IT??? THIS IS MADNESS!!!

I'M ONLY GIVING MY OPINION WHEN IT'S NEEDED AND WHEN I FEEL IT'S DEEPLY IMPORTANT. I READ WHAT'S IN THE THREAD, BUT A LOT OF IT IS EITHER VANITY POSTING OR IRRELEVANT IN MY EYES, ESPECIALLY YOUR BIT ABOUT "SCUM MASTERMINDS AND WHATNOT. I'M HAPPY WITH MY CONTRIBUTION SO FAR ACTUALLY!!!

@RC MY VOTE FOR HOT LIGHTNING IS NOT REGISTERED FOR SOME REASON!!!
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

nomnom, how you feeling about Neenie rn?

-ws
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Wiisp »

Spoiler: Nom
In post 128, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 108, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 48, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 45, Wiisp wrote:who is GoT? the dude with the creepy gif avatar, that keeps posting in the undertale font?
WHO ARE YOU CALLING CREEPY EXACTLY???

CHECK MY NAME, IT IS RIGHT ABOVE MY MAGNIFICENT AVATAR!!!
Do you have any actual reads yet, thought about the game, etc?
WELL... I THINK A LOT OF THINGS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW ARE... UNNECESSARY???
I FEEL LIKE WHATEVER RWBY AND GOT ARE ARGUING ABOUT IS FAIRLY SMALL AND IT CAUSED DISCORD OVER A MISUNDERSTANDING.
AND THAT MISUNDERSTANDING WAS CAUSED BY WIISP ORIGINALLY! THE ONE THAT CALLED ME CREEPY!!!

TOO MUCH POSTING TOO.
I DIDN'T KNOW HYDRAS WERE SO TALKATIVE!!! WOWIE!!!

NOT THAT ANY OF THIS MATTERS, ALL I WANT IS TO CAPTURE A HUMAN.
In post 310, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 303, Wiisp wrote:VOTE: nomnomnom
what are your thoughts, a lot of echoing the thread, and very little stances?
what are your scum leans atm?
In post 186, nomnomnom wrote:
Dannflor wrote:Hot Lightning votes are better than Vedith votes rnow
I AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT!!!

VOTE: HOT LIGHTNING

STILL SEARCHING FOR HUMANS, BY THE WAY.
explain why this deserved a vote?
YOUR VOTE IS ODD CONSIDERING YOUR STANCE ON THE FACT THAT FOR YOU, ONE OF RWBY OR GOT IS SCUM. WHY THE VOTE ON TOP OF THAT???

THIS DESERVES A VOTE BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE I WANT MY VOTE TO BE FOR NOW, AND I WANT TO PUSH THIS WAGON. SIMPLE ENOUGH!!!

I AM ALSO REALLY NOT WILLING TO DELVE IN THE WALLS YOU GUYS ARE WRITING, THIS IS HONESTLY TOO MUCH TO READ AND IN MY EXPERIENCE IT'S OFTEN ON DETAILS THAT TURN OUT TO BE IRRELEVANT LATER.

CONSIDER I AM MAKING MY OWN INVESTIGATION HERE!!! I AM ALSO STILL IN SEARCH OF A HUMAN, TO CAPTURE THEM!!!
In post 319, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 314, Wiisp wrote: i regret asking you to talk, solely because reading your posts hurt my eyes due to the font
You know how mafia win games, by not being pressured, you havent done anything, thats jump out as me as game solving behavior
then push the wagon, slapping your vote on the train doesnt due much of anything

also I later clarified my stance on the matter later on, i said it was just to point out I dont really think they are w/w from what ive seen and their conversations
I stated there was a possibility of them both being villagers
YOU ARE LIKE A JAVA DEVELOPER.
JAVA DEVELOPERS LIKE TO THINK THEY DO A LOT BECAUSE THEY WRITE A LOT OF STUFF.

THERE'S ANOTHER WORD FOR THAT: IT'S CALLED BLOAT.

YOU AND A FEW OTHERS ARE BLOATING THE THREAD WITH SO MANY WALLS OF TEXTS IT MAKES IT HARD TO REVIEW AND READ AFTERWARDS, SO I AM NOT GOING TO FORCE A READ ON YOU GUYS BECAUSE I SIMPLY CAN'T FOLLOW. INSTEAD I DO SOMETHING I THINK IS MEANINGFUL FOR SOLVING THE GAME IN MY POV. DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

I'M SORRY YOU THINK I'M NOT SOLVING THE GAME CORRECTLY, BUT I VERY MUCH AM. I HAVE BEEN VERY TRANSPARENT ABOUT EVERYTHING SO FAR!!!
In post 587, nomnomnom wrote:OKAY I'M GOING TO BE HONEST WITH YOU GUYS, THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE A NIGHTMARE FOR ME BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT TO GO THROUGH AND IT IS EASY TO MISS THINGS IN THIS ENVIRONMENT. I BEST PERFORM WITH FEWER BUT MORE RELEVANT POSTS!!!

SOMETHING REALLY OBVIOUS FROM THE LAST PAGES THOUGH IS THE AMOUNT OF ATE AND EMOTIONALLY-BASED RESPONSES COMING FROM WIISP. I'VE ONLY SEEN THAT FROM TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE: UNSTABLE WRECKS OR SCUMS TRYING TO COME OFF AS AN UNSTABLE WRECK.

@WIISP WHICH ONE ARE YOU???
In post 1137, nomnomnom wrote:SO... MANY... POSTS...
In post 1264, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1260, Wiisp wrote: I dont AtE, what emotion you see is real, can you point out the posts that are irrelevant, thanks
Define too much?
I'M NOT GONNA BOTHER DELVING IN YOUR THOUSAND POSTS BECAUSE I AM NOT A MASOCHIST, BUT BASICALLY I FEEL LIKE YOU POST A LOT OF THINGS THAT ARE NOT RELEVANT TO THE GAME AT ALL. LIKE THE PAPYRUS FONT BIT, THAT FELT DRAGGED OUT FOR SOMETHING AS PETTY AS "EW THIS FONT IS UGLY".

OR THE BIT ABOUT MAFIA GAMES ELSEWHERE AND TAKING A FEW PAGES TO DISCUSS THAT BACK AND FORTH. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY GUILTY PARTY HERE, BUT MY POINT STILL STANDS: IT'S NOT RELEVANT, DON'T YOU ALREADY HAVE PAGES AND PAGES TO READ HERE???

YOU ARE ALSO ASKING ME TO DETAIL MY ROLE AND THAT'S PAINTING MY BACK WITH A TARGET. THAT'S WHAT SCUMS DO!!!
In post 1783, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1574, Team RWBY wrote:is that group of 5 ordered? not sure why nomnom is below
It is indeed.
nom's where they are because when you filter out their posting restriction, take a look at their contribution minus said restriction. I feel most people just went "oh posting restriction, moving on" without bothering to look further.

I WOULD CONTRIBUTE AND TALK MORE, BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS GAME THAT WRITE WALLS OF TEXT AND IT MAKES IT REALLY HARD TO FOLLOW, OR GIVE A FOLLOW UP, OR HAVE MEANINGFUL DISCUSSION. I DON'T WANT TO GIVE MY THOUGHT ON A WALL OF TEXT, TO THEN BE GREETED BY ANOTHER, WHEN I KNOW THAT THE WALL OF TEXT WILL HAVE ANYTHING BUT WHAT I ASKED. THE THREAD IS OVERLOADED WITH THESE!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO HAVE A COHESIVE TOWN WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE THAT DO THIS??? LET ALONE GOING BACK IN THE FUTURE TO RE-READ IT??? THIS IS MADNESS!!!

I'M ONLY GIVING MY OPINION WHEN IT'S NEEDED AND WHEN I FEEL IT'S DEEPLY IMPORTANT. I READ WHAT'S IN THE THREAD, BUT A LOT OF IT IS EITHER VANITY POSTING OR IRRELEVANT IN MY EYES, ESPECIALLY YOUR BIT ABOUT "SCUM MASTERMINDS AND WHATNOT. I'M HAPPY WITH MY CONTRIBUTION SO FAR ACTUALLY!!!

7 posts all complaining about pacing... though I'm not denying that you haven't contributed, i just think you are inflating it to be much larger than it is, your contribution I mean
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Wiisp »

@Nom
do you actually scum read Hot?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1203, Team RWBY wrote:Dannflor: You townread this hydra, Papy, and Wisp, but all 3 of these slots have had some level of conflict in reading each other. Why are we all town?
I'm reading each of these slots the way I am for different reasons, and I'm pretty confident in my reasons—though I'll admit I still view Wiisp as a bit of a wildcard. I don't think the conflict in reading each other means much early Day 1 with so many slots in play.

As for why I town read each slot?

RWBY is the easiest read for me, I think. I've played with all of [Krazy, Ankamius, Taly] before and I think I have a pretty good handle on how they tend to approach the game. So far, they've all been very consistent in the type of things I would expect from each head as town. The few times I've noticed seeming inconsistencies—like what I thought was a too-easy-town-read on myself—I've gotten responses such as this:
In post 391, Team RWBY wrote:Dannflor, I think part of it is that the rest of us are townreading you to varying degrees and have been trying to iron out our differences. Weiss was initially suspicious of you for not being "creepily agreeable."

~Ruby
The above which makes sense as a progression to get to the town read on me. Weiss's paranoia of me not being "creepily agreeable" is consistent with what I'd expect from him and specific enough that it's not easily faked. I'd expect less nuance from scum just trying to pocket me or trying to pad out their town reads.

RWBY isn't lock town but I definitely have the slot as very strong town. This is a slot that will likely either be eye-blindingly obvious town in the coming day phases or night killed early in my opinion.

=====

With Papyrus I'm really surprised by the amount of scum reads that
persist
with this slot. He has more a blunt style so I wasn't very surprised with some of the early scum reads but the lack of reevaluation from slots like Skygazer is bad. Regardless, Papyrus was fairly obvious town as soon as he started questioning me on my RVS vote and looking to sort me—it was a very purposeful move and one that looked to genuinely sort me fmpov and not just question for the sake of questioning. I disagree with assertions that any of his pushes have had scummy thought processes, angle shooting type reasons != scum. He's consistently asking questions of people and challenging reads in way that I think pretty clearly is driven by a motivation to sort.

I don't even have to link any specific posts to back up this read because you can literally open up his ISO and see his constant poking and evaluating. It's not just generic "hey X what are your reads" but a lot of "hey X why do you think specific thing Y?" which he tries to get conclusions from. One example of this is his questioning of Wiisp's town read on Pink Ball and reasoning behind asking about it in #705, #707, #708.

=====

Wiisp is the most difficult of these reads and probably the one most subject to change. I am still leaning town though. And, a lot of it is gut. Blake pointed out my earlier case for town!Wiisp wasn't the strongest and I'm inclined to agree, but I still think there are reasons to town read him. It's very hard to see past the cocky, somewhat attention grabbing style—which is very reminiscent of Doubting Thomas btw—but I do think there are actually town motivated and solve oriented thought process at work here that I can track. The way he moves through the game strikes me a lot more as poking at everyone to get specific conclusions (much like Papyrus though I'm sure both of them would hate this comparison) instead of posting a lot solely to maintain a high presence and influence the game for scum. He doesn't seem to really care if he LOOKS scummy, and doesn't BS justification for actions as evidenced in #433.

Wiisp has also shown the capacity for some reevaluation with slots like Papyrus.

=====
In other reads:

I have a lean town read on Pink Ball for reasons already mentioned. I liked the way he interacted with Papyrus earlier in the game.

I town read nomnomnom's tone pretty strongly, beyond just their post restriction.

Hot Lightning is town for the way they reacted to my push and I specifically feel a lot better about Baezu after she supplied some explanations for the more ? reads in her list.

Oh yea I wanted to town lean Vedith for the way he's approaching the game with his list of not-lynches today and how he's said I don't deserve a town read yet—which I'm paranoid about because statistically scum is probably town reading me by now. He's sort of disappeared off the face of the earth though, but that's understandable given the pace of the game. Regardless, don't want to lynch here today.

I town read Sky's entrance and I liked what I skimmed of her drunk posting but her stubbornness in the Papyrus read is really pinging me.

@Sky
, can you explain why TMI on a posting restriction would even be scum indicative? How would scum have any more or less knowledge about someone else's posting restriction? I just do not understand your read here at all nor why you refuse to really reevaluate despite multiple people disagreeing.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Dannflor »

also really sorry for wall I don't want to add to anymore to the bloat this game already has but I wanted to really follow through on answering some questions

@mod
, I should be not voting as of the latest VC.

Someone asked me about my NeenieKit read, and the answer is I'm not town reading her. Nothing in her ISO really pings me either way. There's a bad Papyrus push and I'm an unexplained top town read which I'm pretty uncomfortable with given she doesn't have reads on slots I feel she should have by this time. That could be explained by lack of time so it'll depend on how she reenters the thread imo.

As far as the Reasonably Clever hydra and Shining Dreamers, I'll be honest I've skimmed pretty much all of their posts. I think I've seen small things I've liked from both Mastina and Cerberus though, so I'm town leaning them for now.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1785, Wiisp wrote:
Spoiler: Nom
In post 128, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 108, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 48, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 45, Wiisp wrote:who is GoT? the dude with the creepy gif avatar, that keeps posting in the undertale font?
WHO ARE YOU CALLING CREEPY EXACTLY???

CHECK MY NAME, IT IS RIGHT ABOVE MY MAGNIFICENT AVATAR!!!
Do you have any actual reads yet, thought about the game, etc?
WELL... I THINK A LOT OF THINGS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW ARE... UNNECESSARY???
I FEEL LIKE WHATEVER RWBY AND GOT ARE ARGUING ABOUT IS FAIRLY SMALL AND IT CAUSED DISCORD OVER A MISUNDERSTANDING.
AND THAT MISUNDERSTANDING WAS CAUSED BY WIISP ORIGINALLY! THE ONE THAT CALLED ME CREEPY!!!

TOO MUCH POSTING TOO.
I DIDN'T KNOW HYDRAS WERE SO TALKATIVE!!! WOWIE!!!

NOT THAT ANY OF THIS MATTERS, ALL I WANT IS TO CAPTURE A HUMAN.
In post 310, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 303, Wiisp wrote:VOTE: nomnomnom
what are your thoughts, a lot of echoing the thread, and very little stances?
what are your scum leans atm?
In post 186, nomnomnom wrote:
Dannflor wrote:Hot Lightning votes are better than Vedith votes rnow
I AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT!!!

VOTE: HOT LIGHTNING

STILL SEARCHING FOR HUMANS, BY THE WAY.
explain why this deserved a vote?
YOUR VOTE IS ODD CONSIDERING YOUR STANCE ON THE FACT THAT FOR YOU, ONE OF RWBY OR GOT IS SCUM. WHY THE VOTE ON TOP OF THAT???

THIS DESERVES A VOTE BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE I WANT MY VOTE TO BE FOR NOW, AND I WANT TO PUSH THIS WAGON. SIMPLE ENOUGH!!!

I AM ALSO REALLY NOT WILLING TO DELVE IN THE WALLS YOU GUYS ARE WRITING, THIS IS HONESTLY TOO MUCH TO READ AND IN MY EXPERIENCE IT'S OFTEN ON DETAILS THAT TURN OUT TO BE IRRELEVANT LATER.

CONSIDER I AM MAKING MY OWN INVESTIGATION HERE!!! I AM ALSO STILL IN SEARCH OF A HUMAN, TO CAPTURE THEM!!!
In post 319, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 314, Wiisp wrote: i regret asking you to talk, solely because reading your posts hurt my eyes due to the font
You know how mafia win games, by not being pressured, you havent done anything, thats jump out as me as game solving behavior
then push the wagon, slapping your vote on the train doesnt due much of anything

also I later clarified my stance on the matter later on, i said it was just to point out I dont really think they are w/w from what ive seen and their conversations
I stated there was a possibility of them both being villagers
YOU ARE LIKE A JAVA DEVELOPER.
JAVA DEVELOPERS LIKE TO THINK THEY DO A LOT BECAUSE THEY WRITE A LOT OF STUFF.

THERE'S ANOTHER WORD FOR THAT: IT'S CALLED BLOAT.

YOU AND A FEW OTHERS ARE BLOATING THE THREAD WITH SO MANY WALLS OF TEXTS IT MAKES IT HARD TO REVIEW AND READ AFTERWARDS, SO I AM NOT GOING TO FORCE A READ ON YOU GUYS BECAUSE I SIMPLY CAN'T FOLLOW. INSTEAD I DO SOMETHING I THINK IS MEANINGFUL FOR SOLVING THE GAME IN MY POV. DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

I'M SORRY YOU THINK I'M NOT SOLVING THE GAME CORRECTLY, BUT I VERY MUCH AM. I HAVE BEEN VERY TRANSPARENT ABOUT EVERYTHING SO FAR!!!
In post 587, nomnomnom wrote:OKAY I'M GOING TO BE HONEST WITH YOU GUYS, THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE A NIGHTMARE FOR ME BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT TO GO THROUGH AND IT IS EASY TO MISS THINGS IN THIS ENVIRONMENT. I BEST PERFORM WITH FEWER BUT MORE RELEVANT POSTS!!!

SOMETHING REALLY OBVIOUS FROM THE LAST PAGES THOUGH IS THE AMOUNT OF ATE AND EMOTIONALLY-BASED RESPONSES COMING FROM WIISP. I'VE ONLY SEEN THAT FROM TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE: UNSTABLE WRECKS OR SCUMS TRYING TO COME OFF AS AN UNSTABLE WRECK.

@WIISP WHICH ONE ARE YOU???
In post 1137, nomnomnom wrote:SO... MANY... POSTS...
In post 1264, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1260, Wiisp wrote: I dont AtE, what emotion you see is real, can you point out the posts that are irrelevant, thanks
Define too much?
I'M NOT GONNA BOTHER DELVING IN YOUR THOUSAND POSTS BECAUSE I AM NOT A MASOCHIST, BUT BASICALLY I FEEL LIKE YOU POST A LOT OF THINGS THAT ARE NOT RELEVANT TO THE GAME AT ALL. LIKE THE PAPYRUS FONT BIT, THAT FELT DRAGGED OUT FOR SOMETHING AS PETTY AS "EW THIS FONT IS UGLY".

OR THE BIT ABOUT MAFIA GAMES ELSEWHERE AND TAKING A FEW PAGES TO DISCUSS THAT BACK AND FORTH. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY GUILTY PARTY HERE, BUT MY POINT STILL STANDS: IT'S NOT RELEVANT, DON'T YOU ALREADY HAVE PAGES AND PAGES TO READ HERE???

YOU ARE ALSO ASKING ME TO DETAIL MY ROLE AND THAT'S PAINTING MY BACK WITH A TARGET. THAT'S WHAT SCUMS DO!!!
In post 1783, nomnomnom wrote:
It is indeed.

7 posts all complaining about pacing... though I'm not denying that you haven't contributed, i just think you are inflating it to be much larger than it is, your contribution I mean
I COMPLAIN ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY MY BIGGEST PROBLEM.

AGAIN, I'M AWARE I'VE POSTED MUCH LESS THAN A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE, BUT IM HAPPY ABOUT MY POSTS!!!

In post 1786, Wiisp wrote:@Nom
do you actually scum read Hot?
YES I DO.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Vedith »

I'm just going to pretend that I've read since I last did and be all like "my opinion hasn't changed"
Are we lynching SS yet?
I claim scum \o/
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Why do you want to lynch SS, Vedith
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:20 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I'm not going to pretend I've read much of this. Seems like people are pushing S_S.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:35 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Ok fake thoughts time. Disclaimer: I have only ISOed and not read the thread. I am going to try and be concise because we already have way too many posts:

I feel like hot lightning is posting fluff. Ironically felt reasonably devoid of content, despite accusing others of being fluffy.
In post 1083, Something_Smart wrote:x^2 - y^2 = 1

I have :P
Can I just say that my inner maths geek appreciates this post, <3

- I think [post[1213[/post] comes from town. SS why do you think Wisp is town? I only got a you feel she plays bad as town so is therefore town vibe?

- Sky's ISO just seems to be an attempt to discredit people's meta reads on her. Ehhh I don't like that

End of fake thoughts.

VOTE: Sky

-
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:20 am

Post by Team RWBY »

popping in to say this head is both busy today and is not feeling a
sky
lynch, plan to voice more

^^hold me to this

also, it feels weird people are writing off
hot
as lynchbaity but
sky's
wagon has been largest running wagon and virtually began on page 1.

furthermore, the longer this dayphase lasts the less concrete reads people will hold. I don't want it to be D1 this time next week.

I feel pretty good about my to town list, may or may not voice yet. I'll lock my shit up when I find time and words ETA probably Monday?

~yang
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1791, Dannflor wrote:Why do you want to lynch SS, Vedith
Not a town read or day 1nno lynch.
I claim scum \o/
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:16 am

In post 1794, Team RWBY wrote:popping in to say this head is both busy today and is not feeling a
sky
lynch, plan to voice more

^^hold me to this

also, it feels weird people are writing off
hot
as lynchbaity but
sky's
wagon has been largest running wagon and virtually began on page 1.

furthermore, the longer this dayphase lasts the less concrete reads people will hold. I don't want it to be D1 this time next week.

I feel pretty good about my to town list, may or may not voice yet. I'll lock my shit up when I find time and words ETA probably Monday?

~yang
Ask Krazy head about that. He was my hydra partner in LNT and we both had our moments of wrongly sr McQueen. He is a common mislynch. Is that also true for Sky? I’ve play only one game with town!Sky, in uPick and she didn’t get mislynched in that game. RC had her slot modkilled for inactivity iirc?
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:24 am

Post by Team RWBY »

If the argument is based solely around meta, I'm surprised I haven't seen any links to back up these assessments, to help explain people's thinking.

I want links... if people feel it's this cut and dry on the lynch it irks me that nobody has fire behind it.

~yang
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1797, Team RWBY wrote:If the argument is based solely around meta, I'm surprised I haven't seen any links to back up these assessments, to help explain people's thinking.

I want links... if people feel it's this cut and dry on the lynch it irks me that nobody has fire behind it.

~yang
I’m pretty sure I already posted a link to McQueen’s ISO in LNT.

I could also post the link to uPick where RC modkilled Sky slot for inactivity?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Reasonably Clever
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Reasonably Clever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:28 am

In post 1798, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1797, Team RWBY wrote:If the argument is based solely around meta, I'm surprised I haven't seen any links to back up these assessments, to help explain people's thinking.

~yang
I’m pretty sure I already posted a link to McQueen’s ISO in LNT.

I could also post the link to uPick where RC modkilled Sky slot for inactivity?
:facepalm:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”