Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I have nothing against being called seal, I was just confused.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
John Pierce Gantt
John Pierce Gantt
Goon
John Pierce Gantt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by John Pierce Gantt »

I would quote and stuff but I'm just really tired tonight.

EDIT: because your avatar is a seal.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 921, John Pierce Gantt wrote:Greetings. I have been quite busy today but I did read up, and there was one thing that caught my eyes.
In post 904, Skellen wrote:@Inferno:
Why did you leave your vote on Axe after his cop claim?
I believe this is not what town would ask.

VOTE: Skellen
Why do you think this is worth a vote on Skellen? How is it not something town would ask?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 922, John Pierce Gantt wrote:I still think Vorkuta is town because I think if he was Mafia he still would have tried to kill the seal despite what happened yesterday.
Of course, the other explanation is "they are Mafia together," but I highly doubt it because I think the seal is quite transparently town.
Why is Vorkuta more likely to kill RadiantCowbells than any other player?
John Pierce Gantt
John Pierce Gantt
Goon
John Pierce Gantt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:51 pm

In post 927, RuiRui wrote:Why do you think this is worth a vote on Skellen? How is it not something town would ask?
The question is fishing for cop, but blatantly.
In post 928, RuiRui wrote:Why is Vorkuta more likely to kill RadiantCowbells than any other player?
Because I believe that Vorkuta's crazy strong admiration of the seal is real.
John Pierce Gantt
John Pierce Gantt
Goon
John Pierce Gantt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:52 pm

Sorry, that should be "but not blatantly."
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by themilkcartonkid »

In post 900, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 897, Jingle wrote:
In post 853, RadiantCowbells wrote:That kind of level-0 thinking regarding the TMCK kill is if anything town-indicative.
Or, alternatively, the kill was partially intended to frame someone and Vork was planting the thought.
sincerely doubt scum would be so open about it and the fact that both of your scumreads are on the two players who have done the lynchbaitiest things while both being tonally town is not a good look for you here, jingle.
I agree, which is why I asked how many times they've played as scum. I think Newtown or even just town is likely to do this, but I think only newscum or very very experienced scum would be that open
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:56 pm

That being said, there's a lot of yesterday that is gross. So much budding of RC.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 929, John Pierce Gantt wrote:
In post 927, RuiRui wrote:Why do you think this is worth a vote on Skellen? How is it not something town would ask?
The question is fishing for cop, but blatantly.
I don't see how this is rolefishing. Axe claimed cop. What normally happens in a scenario where someone claims an important role like that is everyone unvotes them. I didn't. It's a fair question.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

chennisden(2)-Skellen, Jingle
themilkcartonkid(1)-Vorkuta
Vorkuta(1)-RuiRui
Skellen(1)-John Pierce Gantt

Not voting:Egix96, RadiantCowbells, Inferno390, chennisden, davesaz, themilkcartonkid

Deadline is (expired on 2019-04-25 22:00:00)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
John Pierce Gantt
John Pierce Gantt
Goon
John Pierce Gantt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:13 pm

In post 933, Inferno390 wrote:I don't see how this is rolefishing. Axe claimed cop. What normally happens in a scenario where someone claims an important role like that is everyone unvotes them. I didn't. It's a fair question.
In normal situation, it would be correct.
However, the situation this time was different.
Axe was clearly lying about being a cop, and you were not the only person who voted him after his cop claim.
I found it weird that she decided to focus on you for that as well.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:31 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 870, chennisden wrote:
In post 868, RuiRui wrote:
In post 866, chennisden wrote:I don't think it's RC fault he helped mislynch

Give RC town some consideration.
I kind of feel like you brushed past some points to write this. Who do you think is Mafia?
Jingle seems a little scummy right now.

I'm a little shaken up that both Axe and Tchill are town.
This feels like an OMGUS to me.
In post 873, chennisden wrote:
In post 825, themilkcartonkid wrote:Neighborizer should neighborize me tonight please
Oh yeah RuiRui I forgot about this.

This is probably scum
If Jingle is scum, what does scum!Tmck gain from openly trying to get into a neighborhood that already has a mafia member in it?

VOTE: chennis
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:00 am

Post by chennisden »

Jingle and Milk scum are two different worlds. Of course they aren't scum together

That said tmck has been more scummy

VOTE: themilkcartonkid
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:02 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 792, NotAnAxehole wrote:I honestly have no reason to build a case, I'm dead. I don't see you guys moving to day 2 with me in the game, but whatever, here is my read on themilkcartonkid

I'm not sure anyone has a weaker game start than themilkcartonkid. He actually says absolutely nothing of value, does 0 scum hunting. It's not even like he's memeing, he's just saying a bunch of nothing like "I don't like this, but it's NAI" or "null scum", "not great", "much better". These don't seem like comments coming from town early in the game.
Spoiler:
In post 42, themilkcartonkid wrote:This honestly doesn't seem like a real claim? It seems completely NAI, but I dont think inferno was just going through the motions of doubting a Miller claim, which us plus town for me
In post 71, themilkcartonkid wrote:
In post 69, Inferno390 wrote:However much this sounds like
I am
parroting Tchill. I was addressing RC and you made a similar comment above.
Aaaaaand back to nullscum
In post 73, themilkcartonkid wrote:
In post 64, Inferno390 wrote:However much this sounds like parroting Tchill, refusing to speak your mind when we’re all trying to sort and analyze just looks like you’re trying to look active without doing anything. Which does not earn you town-points. It’d be one thing if you were trying to get a reaction out of people. But right now you’re just calling attention to yourself and then not following up on it. Not great.
This is also not great
In post 74, themilkcartonkid wrote:
In post 57, Tchill13 wrote:It's page 3 and I think you're full of it RC. Being cryptic helps nobody and it becomes a personal solve vs trying to work with others. You do you though. I'm not a fan of the style.
This looks much better

The uncertainty expressed in these posts is both useless and simultaneously trying to look like you're doing something.
Spoiler:
In post 146, themilkcartonkid wrote:
In post 86, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 85, John Pierce Gantt wrote:
In post 31, Inferno390 wrote:I’m confused by this question. How does people talking about ANYTHING early help figure out alignments other than by looking at how they respond? Isn’t that literally how you play this game?
And I actually analyze voting patterns and talking patterns. The miller claim itself is not what I would look at, but how people interacted with each other regarding it and what voting patterns emerged.
I was being specific about the whole miller situation. You saw the miller claim, and how people reacted to it already - either agreement or disagreement with the claim. Did you expect people to say other things than agreement/disagreement or the whole "miller claims at Day 1" theory?
In post 45, Vorkuta wrote:(we lost a town game where this very thing happened)
I guess this explains Vorkuta's behavior.

At this point, NotAnAxeHole is close from being lynched, and if I understood correctly, for being a Canadian. Must be a rough life being a Canadian.
In post 64, Inferno390 wrote:However much this sounds like parroting Tchill, refusing to speak your mind when we’re all trying to sort and analyze just looks like you’re trying to look active without doing anything. Which does not earn you town-points. It’d be one thing if you were trying to get a reaction out of people. But right now you’re just calling attention to yourself and then not following up on it. Not great.
I don't like this post, especially the "However much this sounds like parroting Tchill" part. It sounds like he is worried about his actions looking bad. I think town wouldn't care as much about what they say as long as they get their points accross?
In post 80, Inferno390 wrote:Ok I see how it is
I called you out on your BS confscum claim and so you try to apply pressure to me
Lovely

When people have real reasons for calling me scum, let me know. I’ll be here waiting when they do.
Ah, the great "I'm not guilty; you have no proof."
This usually comes from guilty people.

VOTE: Inferno390
Lol
This interaction pinged me, although I dont know what it pinged or who pinged it
In post 156, themilkcartonkid wrote:
In post 150, John Pierce Gantt wrote:
In post 146, themilkcartonkid wrote:This interaction pinged me, although I dont know what it pinged or who pinged it
Maybe it pinged for you because you viewed the whole post as an interaction when it really wasn't one?
Except for the first quote, they were just comments.
When someone quotes a post, that is an interaction. Axe interacted with you and either their interaction or your original response pinged me. Not sure yet why

Looking back, this distancing from RC puts themilkcartonkid in a really bad situation.
In post 160, themilkcartonkid wrote:I think some people are just falling prey to the charisma. Also, I'm telling with your opinions, which means we definitely need to lynch you. I have a bad track record
In this post, he says 1/4 are scum when that is the default odds of the game... He then proceeds to throw around reads while also stating his uncertainty on each one, which seems absolutely unnecessary as town and is not typical town language at this stage of the day... Especially with the rate at which it evolved. Like, the attempt to play these reads off as remotely genuine seems so forced and with so many conditionals, ifs and buts...
In post 318, themilkcartonkid wrote:I'm fairly certain theres at least
1 scum between jp, rc, axe, and tchill
. So that's great. If I had to vote one of them right now it would be axe,
but I dont trust my read there because
its influenced by tone
and theres a few things that dont match up with my internal logic
I dont think inferno has absolutely screamed scum
since their first few posts
but they havent pkayed well as town either
. I do think they over reacted to their push,
but that's nai atm
. Will probably influence my read later post someone flipping. Honestly, I dont get the push on tchill. Seems more actually annoyed town than inferno did and RC tred inferno for that.
Jp I dunno
.. again mostly tone plus have they actually brought anything other than parroting? If they were lurking that would be one thing,
but they post a good bit
. Vork, what have they said scummy, someone whose tring them, what do you find good about them?
This post is really weird considering #160, I feel like they are almost directly contradictory... Like, in one he's telling people not to follow RC, the other he's patting RC on the back and sucking him off.
In post 323, themilkcartonkid wrote:
In post 320, RadiantCowbells wrote:Basically I was sick of games where there wasn't any strong momentum things to catch scum from and I decided to force one here.

I'm sad it led to multiple replace outs.
Honestly, I liked it. I did think stating your original case more clearly would have been a little better, but the replace out I dont think was your fault. Inferno butted heads with a few people
Seems like distancing, the connection between themilkcartonkid and RC is really weird... Refusal to pick the same target. Seems like scum theater
In post 354, themilkcartonkid wrote:I think you're wrong on tchill
I feel once again, this post is a bunch of nothing, which about summarizes themilkcartonkid's play this game, empty reads, pointless posts... Conditional statements, looking to be perceived as useful without being useful.
In post 398, themilkcartonkid wrote:
In post 397, RadiantCowbells wrote:And she was universally townread in the last scum game where I had locked her scum on the first couple of pages so I'm really :( about everyone townreading her.
My big concern with Tchill13 / Axehole was that they were masons deliberately playing scummy and that is luckily confirmed as not happening.
Rc, I am the king of triple guessing a townread, so I'm serious when I say if I keep agreeing her, she may need to be lynched. But I think shes actually contributing well rn
Lynch this guy, he's scum. I think RC deserves to be looked at as well.
This literally means that tmck is the only person who it makes sense to NK axehole.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 935, John Pierce Gantt wrote: In normal situation, it would be correct.
Axe was clearly lying about being a cop, and you were not the only person who voted him after his cop claim.
Fair point. Basically I agree with that. My assumption however was that scum would also like to get a PR lynched, particularly if he played as terrible as Axe did at the end of D1, so I was looking for noticable changes between the Axe and tchill wagons knowing that both were town. When Axe was with 5:3 in front, so an Axe lynch was more likely, Inferno was still on Axe as scum and tchill as frustrated and honest town. Later he was sold on scum!tchill after tchill also had roleclaimed and it was 4:4, but ultimately hesitated because of RC's gambit earlier. Since a cop would probabaly have for scum higher priority than an ascetic it looked to me like he was trying to have it both ways as long as possible, therefore I asked specifically Inferno.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Jingle »

Chen:

As scum do you nightkill lynchbait who is pushing you?

Why does scum want to infiltrate the neighborhood?

Did you read:
In post 810, Jingle wrote:Please let me know if you want to join me and a mysterious third person in partying hardy.
Does it effect your tmck read?
This is a Parachute.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:32 am

Post by chennisden »

@Jingle:

No. IMO lynchbait pushing me just makes me harder to lynch.

Scum can buddy and if you're a PR they can learn more about your plans and scum can counteract. From my experience it's a lot easier for scum to live in a neighborhood.

For my tmck read it makes me think he's scum even more
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:43 am

In post 941, chennisden wrote:@Jingle:

No. IMO lynchbait pushing me just makes me harder to lynch.

Scum can buddy and if you're a PR they can learn more about your plans and scum can counteract. From my experience it's a lot easier for scum to live in a neighborhood.

For my tmck read it makes me think he's scum even more
*Refutes own point and doesn't realize it*
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:44 am

In post 939, Skellen wrote:
In post 935, John Pierce Gantt wrote: In normal situation, it would be correct.
Fair point. Basically I agree with that. My assumption however was that scum would also like to get a PR lynched, particularly if he played as terrible as Axe did at the end of D1, so I was looking for noticable changes between the Axe and tchill wagons knowing that both were town. When Axe was with 5:3 in front, so an Axe lynch was more likely, Inferno was still on Axe as scum and tchill as frustrated and honest town. Later he was sold on scum!tchill after tchill also had roleclaimed and it was 4:4, but ultimately hesitated because of RC's gambit earlier. Since a cop would probabaly have for scum higher priority than an ascetic it looked to me like he was trying to have it both ways as long as possible, therefore I asked specifically Inferno.
I think I need to start playing the 4d chess that some of these reads are clearly playing
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:29 am

Actually, all things equal, if there is not vig, I think the Miller claim would be real because the only reason why you would kill a cop claim as poor as axe would be if you genuinely though they could be cop. If there was a real Miller, then there will probably be some sort of an investigative role. They would have had to have a reason to believe axe I think. Maybe Miller is that reason. I'm not saying there is a cop, but I think there is a miller
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:29 am

@RC what do you think about my logic?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 941, chennisden wrote:No. IMO lynchbait pushing me just makes me harder to lynch.
So why does tmck fearkill axe when axe is clearly not a charismatic party to begin with?

I'm not particularly worried about whether the people that get invited are scum. What I'd like is to invite people who are likely to be active in the hood. The easiest way to do so, imo, is to ask who would like to be in the hood.
This is a Parachute.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 946, Jingle wrote:
In post 941, chennisden wrote:No. IMO lynchbait pushing me just makes me harder to lynch.
So why does tmck fearkill axe when axe is clearly not a charismatic party to begin with?

I'm not particularly worried about whether the people that get invited are scum. What I'd like is to invite people who are likely to be active in the hood. The easiest way to do so, imo, is to ask who would like to be in the hood.
But this defeats the entire purpose of a neighborizer imo.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Also, I’m the Flying Pumpkin that Shoots Lazer Beams Out Of It’s Ass.
It was about time to get that out of the way.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 947, Inferno390 wrote:But this defeats the entire purpose of a neighborizer imo.
Not really?

Neighborizor is another method by which to sort people.

Masonizors are necessary for them to be PR farms.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”