Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:59 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 246, Eyes without a face wrote:What behaviour? You posted something that I saw as a slip. I scum read you for it. I voted you based on my scum read of you. Isn't that how the game works?
no the game doesn't work for ordinary people in terms of declaring on day 1 that one of two people absolutely have to be lynched because you have
such a problem
with the idea of losing to me
and you simultaneously asserting that i've slipped (by the way I say stuff like that constantly as either alignment) while treating me like an unstoppable god that's going to automatically crawl to endgame doesn't make any sense but hey if playing the game in good faith isn't good enough to beat me and tactically replacing out isn't either maybe trying to policy lynch me d1 might work
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:59 pm

In post 249, Eyes without a face wrote:OK. And how you gonna tell if he was seriously claiming doctor?
???

not today certainly
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:02 pm

In post 234, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 195, RadiantCowbells wrote:i don't think it's a clever play at all. i mean if he's actually doctor then ok totally 100% with you that's town. but if he's VT, i don't think it's at all alignment indicative one way or another.
You're scum? Again?? And I'm going to lose another town game because of you???

"if he's VT..." it's not AI?? How can one be a villager yet probably scum?? Your phrasing indicates you know he is town, but are unsure if he is a doctor or a bluffing VT.

I know this vote leads to my lynch today. I don't care. My point stands.

VOTE: RC
if you can find a quote where you posted anything like this to another player in a similar situation i'll take back everything that I've said.

but you won't be able to because people don't treat random people like this. they only treat me like this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:03 pm

In post 240, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 237, RadiantCowbells wrote:those are bad reads and that's a bad poe pool.
Um.. let's hypothetically assume I'm correct. What other response would you expect from a member of the scum team?

P-edit: Are you playing me? I think one of us needs to get lynched today. I am not going to spend two months playing only for you to quick hammer a townie in lylo and win the game for scum.
that and this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:04 pm

nothing even close to like that in 9:12
nothing like that in bus service
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:05 pm

In post 415, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 406, scum reading wrote:Elsa Jay, Dr Worm for now. Not sure how I feel about you mister eyes.
I can lynch the worm if you like. Regardless of the flip this is a pro-town lynch every time.
horrible in another way but none of the same kind of stuff in donner party either
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:08 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

1st: Tactical rep-outs are for scum. I am not.
2nd: No one said anything about a PL. That's no one but you.
3rd: I have no problem losing to you or anyone else. In fact I only won one town game so far in which I was lynched on D1.

I actually dunno what your problem is. Why are you making such a deal over one vote on you from someone who doesn't even get listened to. I made a case and I voted accordingly. It is up to the rest of the players to evaluate and either vote with me, vote me, or ignore me. If I see a better wagon that convinces me I will move on. If not then I'm making it clear where I stand. I will lynch any of my 4 suspects if there's a wagon on any of them. The day is still young and we're in no hurry though so I want to make my reads known to everyone in case I'm removed from the game by either a lynch or a night kill.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:10 pm

nope. 0 instances of you insisting that the lynch absolutely must be you or one other player. relatively few instances of you even being confident about reads and in 218 you pointed out yourself that your reads were kind of bad (though as scum so maybe just bsing?) certainly nothing that even approaches a post like that on d1.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:11 pm

In post 234, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 195, RadiantCowbells wrote:i don't think it's a clever play at all. i mean if he's actually doctor then ok totally 100% with you that's town. but if he's VT, i don't think it's at all alignment indicative one way or another.
You're scum? Again?? And I'm going to lose another town game because of you???

"if he's VT..." it's not AI?? How can one be a villager yet probably scum?? Your phrasing indicates you know he is town, but are unsure if he is a doctor or a bluffing VT.

I know this vote leads to my lynch today. I don't care. My point stands.

VOTE: RC
In post 240, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 237, RadiantCowbells wrote:those are bad reads and that's a bad poe pool.
Um.. let's hypothetically assume I'm correct. What other response would you expect from a member of the scum team?

P-edit: Are you playing me? I think one of us needs to get lynched today. I am not going to spend two months playing only for you to quick hammer a townie in lylo and win the game for scum.
this is not the posting of someone treating my slot in good faith. you don't insist that the lynch absolutely must be you or one other player on d1 anywhere else. why me?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:12 pm

RC, do you want me to replace out? Would that make you happy? Because I honestly only play to have fun, not to pick up fights, and I have no tolerance for drama. You my pretend this to be our first game together if you like and carry on. I would have said what I said to just about anyone if they said what you said, but of course you won't find a previous incident because nobody did before and this is only my 6th game overall ob MS. I am not treating you differently.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:13 pm

RC, do you want me to replace out? Would that make you happy? Because I honestly only play to have fun, not to pick up fights, and I have no tolerance for drama. You my pretend this to be our first game together if you like and carry on. I would have said what I said to just about anyone if they said what you said, but of course you won't find a previous incident because nobody did before and this is only my 6th game overall ob MS. I am not treating you differently.
i want you to treat me like any other player. i don't want you insisting on 1v1s with me on day 1. regardless of what you say you are not treating me like you treat other people.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:14 pm

i understand that you're salty about losing to me. or whatever. even though firebringer was town. i can't control that. i don't even think you're scum. but I can't play around you declaring a 1 on 1 with me here when I've done more than anything else based off of a slip that isn't even a slip b/c someone told you that i was good at scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:15 pm

i'm not trying to spew myself town here regardless of what my alignment here is. i feel like i'm justified in having a problem given that you have NEVER approached a slot like you're approaching mine in your three hundred and thirty whatever posts that i just read through.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:18 pm

In post 190, Eyes without a face wrote:I am fed up with this Akarin tunnel, so I will propose this: Cop should check me tonight. Since I know the result on me I trust that there will be nothing to claim tomorrow, so the Cop will not have to out. Once we've established the Cop has no guilty we proceed to lynch Akarin.

The good thing is scum messing with the Cop by shooting me still confirms me as Town and we still lynch Akarin after my flip, and of course the Busdriver is Town so scum cannot mess with the result obtained on me.

Please nobody discuss. I am not fishing for responses. Just do it.. or don't.
like this was the closest and i still feel like there's several degrees of difference between saying this and what you're saying here.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:19 pm

Have someone say something that I consider scummier than what you did and see how I'll treat them. You may (or may not) have been mistreated by others before because you are -obviously- a good player. It happens. I know. But I am not them and you really can't blame me for someone else's mistakes. I will respect your wish and refrain from joining games with you in the future if you insist, although -to be totally honest- I think I have lots to learn from you based on what I've seem from you before. But just because I'm an admirer doesn't mean I can't scum read you and even push you based on that scum read.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:20 pm

you can call me scum without declaring a 1v1 because you're clearly hung up on a previous game.

your reason for scumreading me is terrible but that's not even what I'm mad about.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:22 pm

In post 261, RadiantCowbells wrote:i understand that you're salty about losing to me. or whatever. even though firebringer was town. i can't control that. i don't even think you're scum. but I can't play around you declaring a 1 on 1 with me here when I've done more than anything else based off of a slip that isn't even a slip b/c someone told you that i was good at scum.
How about you ignore my case/vote and move on? I am literally the least effective player on the list (probably on the whole site). In my previous game I was scum myself and I was parking my vote on my partner and trying to get them lynched, and the largest the wagon got was 2 votes in 3 or 4 game days. Even when I know someone is scum I can't get them lynched. Calm down.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:23 pm

it's not about you posting a threat to me. i already know you don't. i'm probably going to get copped night one anyways. it's about the fact that what you're doing is so against the spirit of the game.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:24 pm

In post 265, RadiantCowbells wrote:you can call me scum without declaring a 1v1 because you're clearly hung up on a previous game.

your reason for scumreading me is terrible but that's not even what I'm mad about.
OK. I retract the 1v1 part. Happy?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:26 pm

In post 267, RadiantCowbells wrote:
it's not about you posting a threat to me. i already know you don't. i'm probably going to get copped night one anyways. it's about the fact that what you're doing is so against the spirit of the game.
I;ve retracted the part that's upsetting you and I apologize for mu mistake. Can we move on? I am not sure people will be too happy seeing us going back and forth about this for another page. I now understand what triggered you and I am sincerely sorry.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:30 pm

hi creature this is the part where you say that i'm trying to make people feel bad about scumreading me and that I'm scum for it
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:34 pm

sure you're forgiven don't do it again and assuming you're not scum pls learn from this and don't do it again yeah?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Shoshin »

Hey RC, if you assume I'm town, who are the scum?
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Dr Worm »

HELLO!! They call me DR WORM!!
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Dr Worm »

SORRY FREINDS DR WORM forgot about this GAME!! JUST tell me WHO is SCUM to save LOTSA TIME!! THAKNS YOU!!

Return to “Completed Open Games”