RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 423, Buki wrote:Hmm

Actually you're being different than usual with me in hindsight I think. What's up with you, have you always hated my guts like that or...?
I don't hate you I just hate the role PM you got this game.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Let's lynch Buki?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:16 pm

the simple answer is that I don't think you're dumb enough to fight a wagon we both agree on in favor of one that I don't want to lynch.
Let's lynch Buki?
why not wizard?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I don't have much of an impression about Wizard. Why's he scummier than Buki?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:19 pm

In post 285, TheWizard wrote:So RC is basically confirmed scum at this point.

He's far too good to try to lynch someone that he's not scumreading, and if he were scumreading Eyes he wouldn't get mad. Plus the way he got pissed off is scum indicative (he's fed up with people focusing on him and getting him lynched as scum, extra attention wouldn't be negative for him as a townie).

If somehow RC is town, then 1. he's bad and 2. my scumread reverts to Eyes. But that's unlikely.

My other scumreads are Creature and Egix. Game solved.
this is a literally never town post.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:20 pm

and if you agree that buki is scum and you're town it should be really obvious to you that wizard is scum as well based on how he has played
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Shoshin »

VOTE: Buki

Let's go this path.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:23 pm

hey buki if you think shoshin's scum her complete refusal to vote wizard should be concerning you right around now?
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Buki »

Me voting Wizard was just I vote sparking, and if you did read my meta like you said you did in Pickety Pickety you should know that I only do it as town, but let's not talk about meta here

My problem with Wizard is that I'm not sure that he is scum as much I'm sure that Shoshin is. And if Shoshin is scum, I feel Wizard with his "Let's put Shoshin to L-1 to see what she does" was bussing. But if Shoshin flips town I'm not sure I want to necessarily look at Wizard first after the flip and possibly nightkill. There may have other solves.

My solve right now is that it's Shoshin/Wizard/Egix or something similar, and they kind of make sense together in my pov. If Shoshin leaves I need to look on it again, see if the solve makes sense.

I asked about others wizard reads because I think it's important since he has a high probability of being scum, but that doesn't mean that I already have a set stone on day 2. I might end up wanting to lynch Wizard, I might end up wanting to lynch someone else.

And what the fuck do you even mean by "a lurker wagon".

This. Is. Not. Ever. A. Fucking. Lurker. Wagon.

Go back to my post comparing Shoshin's posts. It's completely different and I explain very well why.

Don't try to distort things just to make people look bad RC, that's annoying as hell and I've said this multiple times in multiple games. But I suspect you might have felt lowkey challenged when I said you couldn't lynch me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:26 pm

i have played a shit ton more games with shoshin than you have.

if you're going to choose to push it instead then 1) wizard is going to get lynched anyway and 2) i'm going to lynch you tomorrow.

if that's the direction you choose to go down then you're welcome to it.
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Buki »

Yeah

I think you're feeling challenged that I said you can't lynch me

Hm, this will be a headache.

And what do you mean by "You're not dumb to not get on a wagon we both agree on"? I agree that he is bad and I don't want him on LyLo. I don't agree he is the most scummy slot.

and I always go for the scummiest slot. Even more when I feel like I said before, that Shoshin lynch has higher info rate.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:28 pm

In post 434, RadiantCowbells wrote:i have played a shit ton more games with shoshin than you have.

if you're going to choose to push it instead then 1) wizard is going to get lynched anyway and 2) i'm going to lynch you tomorrow.

this is the last thing that I plan to say regarding this.
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Buki »

In post 434, RadiantCowbells wrote:i have played a shit ton more games with shoshin than you have.
You had played more games with Varsoon and Mutant, and in the first reads in PicketyPickety I was right on them and you weren't.

I don't mean it to say I'm better or anything. I just want to say that you should not look in my read from this angle. I've put my objective reasons on the table, go argue against them if you disagree with her meta.
In post 434, RadiantCowbells wrote:wizard is going to get lynched anyway and 2) i'm going to lynch you tomorrow.

If I actually strongarmed people, I think I could get Shoshin lynched. But since I'm not really going to do that, maybe Wizard will get lynched first, and if he flips scum, it'll look bad on me.

It's not about "you" deciding if I'll be lynched or not, it would be pretty much Wizard flip.
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Buki »

In post 431, Shoshin wrote:VOTE: Buki

Let's go this path.
why you think I'm scum

and say it with your own words without quoting the RC post.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:33 pm

i townread mutantdevle largely because NSG did. varsoon lynch had to happen because he was objectively being an obnoxious anti-town shit.
he fakeclaimed IC to try to mislynch me. that's not the kind of player that you want to keep alive. and my reads are a lot worse when I'm being scumread by morons.
If I actually strongarmed people, I think I could get Shoshin lynched. But since I'm not really going to do that, maybe Wizard will get lynched first, and if he flips scum, it'll look bad on me.

It's not about "you" deciding if I'll be lynched or not, it would be pretty much Wizard flip.
do you want to see what actually happens if you try? you can do your best.
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Buki »

It's not about me doing my best RC. If I had strongarmed for example Dr.Worm minutes ago to join Shoshin wagon.

He would be less readable in the next days. And it would be a huge disadvantage if I'm ever wrong.

I don't want to sacrifice the game because of my ego.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:36 pm

I never said shoshin was town. I said you have chosen exactly the course of action that is the most +win equity for a Buki/Wizard scumteam after having bad associatives with him. If you're town and have decided when I'm putting you and him together for reasons you have agreed are justified then you're objectively playing against win condition.

please don't cop buki btw. we're just lynching him and you'll have to claim to defend him if he flips town. use the cop on someone relevant.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:37 pm

In post 440, Buki wrote:I don't want to sacrifice the game because of my ego.
isn't that what a hypothetical town you is doing anyway by refusing to vote wizard when you know it's going to completely throw away town unity to no gain?
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Buki »

Radiant

From your pov you're saying I'm scum with Wiz and that Shoshin is not my scumbuddy right?

Then it would be Wiz/Buki while Shoshin is town.

Ok.

Why would I ever protect Wiz ass here? The unique game where I protected a scum buddy, it was to the next day, try to throw him to the wolves and ride to LyLo.

And you don't decide shit on what the cop does RC. Stop trying to boss people around.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:40 pm

i'm not deciding what the cop does. i'm telling them exactly one action that they're not making. i don't think that's super unreasonable.
if I had a really good reason to decide what the cop did I would absolutely say what they did though.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:43 pm

you've already stated your belief (dead wrong) that you can prevent thewizard lynch, so, why wouldn't you?
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Buki »

At this point I'm here Radiant:

1. You're either scum or

2. You're town and is getting your ego involved with the game and making a mess like you did in Pickety Pickety and lots and lots of game before. We're after you fuck things up you say "humph, it was your guys fault for not doing like I said"

Look, my reason for wanting Shoshin rather than Wizard is:

I don't know Wizard meta. It's his first game. I've no fucking idea of what he looks like scum, and what he looks like town. His scum points with me comes from his smug, fake-ass confidence in his reads, but you know, you just do the same thing sometimes even when you're town RC. There's other players that do that as well.

It's because it's not impossible to do it while being town.

All the while, Shoshin has been playing differently than ANY TOWN GAME I'VE EVER SEEN OF HER, and SHE DOESN'T LINK ME DIFFERENT GAMES that she is saying that "exist". Your reason to not lynch Shoshin?

"I want to play with her"

and I'm saying "Oh well, ok, whatever".

However you're trying to basically say "Since you are not doing it my way, I'm going to be like 12 year old, scream in the thread and if you're town you're bad".

Do you see why the problem here RC?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:46 pm

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Buki, you've been told that your meta read on me is wrong. Is there any reason you're still pushing it even though RC's meta read is based on substantially more evidence than yours?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:48 pm

i don't care what you have to say. you vote with me or you don't. but thewizard is getting lynched and if you were defending scum you're going to die for it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”