Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Buki »

Why are you overexplaining yourself about the claim RC?

He claimed, and that's not really your fault regardless of anything.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

"overexplaining myself"?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:40 pm

I'm pointing out that his scum read on me is bullshit, doesn't align with the things that he's said this game, and that he's scum.

I'm not going to stop until he's dead so if you're sick of reading explanations of why he's scum you should vote him.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Buki »

"I didn't prompt him to claim" "Didn't want you to claim today"

I just felt you were kind of apologetic, but it's not really bad

Hm, Wizard seems to have left
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 299, RadiantCowbells wrote:this isn't a policy lynch either. i've been wary of stepping in on the wizard situation because I felt in the long run him claiming doctor meant we'd know he's scum when he doesn't die anyway and that's why I only made a point of bringing up him not being town if he claims VT later but I don't believe that a player who claims offsite experience and is on a new site doesn't bother to read the setup or to look up the meaning of their role pm.
Obviously, he was hoping I'd respond by claiming, or at least saying something he could infer my role from.
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Buki »

In post 527, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I'm not going to stop until he's dead so if you're sick of reading explanations of why he's scum you should vote him.
If he doesn't show up to vote Shoshin I'll will

if he gets to L-1 I'm hammering as well

his doctor claim is pretty bad yeah, he might really be scum (and I thought he was scum, even thought I think Shoshin is a better lynch), but right now I'm just kind of pissed off

but I'll eventually will
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:44 pm

No, I'm hoping to lynch you.
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Buki »

Wiz

vote Shoshin

or I vote you

I just want this day over already
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:47 pm

btw if he were town he'd be saying something more along the lines of the fact that I'm still trying to lynch him through the doctor claim.
not trying to argue that I was trying to fish for info when you were
FUCKING OBVIOUSLY
a doctor if I was scum.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by TheWizard »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=10884864#p10884864]Vote Shoshin or I probably am going to vote you, and if you flip scum I'll leave for players judgement. If you flipped town...huh, Shoshin is next.[/quote]

Just to be clear, after you mislynch me and then correctly lynch Shoshin, you have absolutely no intention of lynching RC, right? And neither does anyone else, as far as I can tell (except perhaps Eyes, but the fact that he immediately apologized when RC got offended shows that he won't push hard enough to get him lynched, if he still intends to push RC at all).

If it gets close to end-of-day and lynching Shoshin is the only way to avoid my own lynch or a nolynch, I'll do it. But I'm not going to jump on the Shoshin wagon now, since it's unlikely to lead to town victory.
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Buki »

To be honest I wouldn't have thought he really was a doctor because of that claim

the "fuck" and the part of not understanding Macho seems pretty fake
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:48 pm

"I'm claiming PR yet I would rather get lynched than vote anyone but town's second best player"
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Buki wrote:Vote Shoshin or I probably am going to vote you, and if you flip scum I'll leave for players judgement. If you flipped town...huh, Shoshin is next.
Just to be clear, after you mislynch me and then correctly lynch Shoshin, you have absolutely no intention of lynching RC, right? And neither does anyone else, as far as I can tell (except perhaps Eyes, but the fact that he immediately apologized when RC got offended shows that he won't push hard enough to get him lynched, if he still intends to push RC at all).

If it gets close to end-of-day and lynching Shoshin is the only way to avoid my own lynch or a nolynch, I'll do it. But I'm not going to jump on the Shoshin wagon now, since it's unlikely to lead to town victory.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:48 pm

In post 535, Buki wrote:To be honest I wouldn't have thought he really was a doctor because of that claim

tbh I have no idea how I would have reacted to the claim were I scum but I found it pretty fake yeah.
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by Buki »

In post 534, TheWizard wrote: If it gets close to end-of-day and lynching Shoshin is the only way to avoid my own lynch or a nolynch, I'll do it. But I'm not going to jump on the Shoshin wagon now, since it's unlikely to lead to town victory.
I'm not locking town Radiant

I've lots of conspirancy against every slot, in every game. I almost never take something as 100%. Radiant can be scum with you and have done all this theatre. Radiant can be town, you town and we are going to waste time instead of lynching Shoshin. Maybe Radiant is scum with someone else and tomorrow he is going to look bad. Maybe Radiant is town and you're scum.

I just find that right now, the hyphothesis of RC being town is the one I want to go with/feel like. maybe I'll rethink, maybe I"ll not.

and.

I would kind of need you to vote Shoshin right now, because I'll end up voting you if it takes too long.
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Buki »

In post 538, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 535, Buki wrote:To be honest I wouldn't have thought he really was a doctor because of that claim

tbh I have no idea how I would have reacted to the claim were I scum but I found it pretty fake yeah.
It was really like

"I'm trying to bait the NK so I'm kind of a smart town guys"

Shoshin still scummier though

if Shoshin is ever town here I'll never try to read her alone again. I'm genuinely asking RC. One single game where Shoshin isn't:

1. Talk-active, or even if not very active, still questioning
2. Aggressive reads, quick reads.
3. A bit stubborn
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by TheWizard »

I basically figured that I had screwed myself (since I would die n1). I was barely participating until I caught RC scumclaiming.
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by Buki »

I refuse to accept Shoshin is anything but scum. It's probably the most confident read I've had in a town game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:57 pm

she's been such for periods before. never for an entire game before. don't understand why you wouldn't be screaming at him to unvote in scum PT
until I caught RC scumclaiming.
you mean doing something that I've done in both of my most recent MU town games? and several times before that? yeah.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:58 pm

also doesn't that contradict the previous narrative whereby I was trying to out your PR? are you Phighter or something?
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Buki »

In post 543, RadiantCowbells wrote:she's been such for periods before. never for an entire game before. don't understand why you wouldn't be screaming at him to unvote in scum PT
Unvote what? You?

tbh if I was scum I wouldn't even be pissed in the first place
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:59 pm

(he's not phighter, I'd recognize him if he was)
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Buki »

In post 543, RadiantCowbells wrote:she's been such for periods before. never for an entire game before.
Don't even need to link it.

Just give me the name or the game flavour.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 539, Buki wrote:I just find that right now, the hyphothesis of RC being town is the one I want to go with/feel like. maybe I'll rethink, maybe I"ll not.
As I said, there's no reason to think that anyone besides me is bent on pushing RC. Meaning that once I'm dead (i.e. tomorrow morning at the latest), he has the game in the bag for scum, whatever happens to Shoshin.

I'm not going to get on board with a Shoshin lynch, which would mean that RC outlives me, as long as there's any chance of getting RC lynched today.
Buki
Buki
Goon
Buki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Buki »

This is like

the same shitshow of always

Return to “Completed Open Games”