Micro 864 | The Newsroom | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Skygazer »

oof
pretend this is an insightful signature pls & ty
replacement queue
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1333, OkaPoka wrote:wait

i think we need to talk about why singleton was killed
In post 1244, northsidegal wrote:
singletonking was killed.

Spoiler: Role PM
singletonking

The Newsroom

MafiaScum, .Net - Wednesday April 3, 2019 - 1$ City, 2$ Suburbs

Welcome to the Newsroom, singletonking! You are an
Investigative Reporter
, aligned with the
Town
.[/center]

ABILITIES:
WHISTLEBLOWER
  • During the Day, you have your voice and your vote.
  • One night only, you may investigate another player. Your investigation, if successful, will publicly reveal that player's alignment at the start of the following day.
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
The game thread is here. Please confirm by responding with a short summary of your role.

Spoiler: Mobile Friendly
Welcome to the Newsroom, singletonking! You are an
Investigative Reporter
, aligned with the
Town

ABILITIES:

Whistleblower
  • During the Day, you have your voice and your vote.
  • One night only, you may investigate another player. Your investigation, if successful, will publicly reveal that player's alignment at the start of the following day.
You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.
The game thread is here. Please confirm by responding with a short summary of your role.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1334, apthet wrote:Hi everyone! Here's my long post.

Something_Smart:
Spoiler:
- (Being widely townread) I think that Smart is a townread for many people and I think he's taking that position in a way that makes me more confident that he's town. One thing that I noticed is that he specifically says that he's "obvious town" and I think that mafia would likely be a little more careful about that status and not want to lose it.

- (RC interactions) If Smart is scum, then it seems to me like his big fear would be RC (because now we know that they cannot be scum together). It doesn't seem like he would want to come out of the gate on Day 2 being combative towards him. Also, there's that question that just cannot be avoided as to why Smart would highlight RC's ability to read him if he's scum. These are the things that are making me think he's town.

- (Read on me) Aside from interactions with RC, I did find it weird that he decides that the reason that he decides to downgrade his read from me as obvious town to me as a sorting priority is that he thinks I'm a skilled player. It's definitely a big difference between Day 1, where he stubbornly had me as his top townread in the face of multiple questioning. I think I can understand opinions changing after a night phase though.

- (GL interactions) I also think that Smart's interactions with GL were definitely plausible as a partner, but I think his series of posts after the hammer up until start of Day 2 were also pretty town. Especially this:
In post 1226, Something_Smart wrote:I'm actually kinda annoyed about that hammer now, I don't think GL was the right wagon today at all.
Certainly could be fake, but it fits in the context of his thought process and I think it's likely to come from town.

Skygazer:
Spoiler:
- (RC townread) A part of my suspicion regarding Skygazer was that early on, she said that she thought RC was town, and RC responded that he expected her to be a "paranoid ass" and Skygazer said "Wait, do you want me to be a paranoid ass?" Or something to that effect. I thought that was a very weird response, and I guess this is less in my mind now that she's alluding to some role-related reasons to be not paranoid about it.

I think this is actually very noteworthy (!!!!) for the fact that it seemingly means that RC might necessarily have to be town. Either Sky is scum, which means that RC is town, or Sky is town, which means that she's not lying about her reasons not to vote RC.

- (GL interactions) So Skygazer said that she was reluctant to vote GL here:
In post 1204, Skygazer wrote:still think gl is p low info but w/ 20 hours left i'll swing that way if needed
and immediately followed up with this:
In post 1206, Skygazer wrote:actually

VOTE: GL

claim now

that's L-1
which was the reason I originally said that they were not likely to be partners. I thought that Skygazer would have to either plan out that series of posts or spontaneously decide to bus GL. If they are partners, I think that the first scenario is much more likely than the second, and I think that these two posts could certainly be faked but I just think it's likely that they aren't. I will note that this
In post 655, GuiltyLion wrote:Sky I could go either way on, probably need a flip or two first
is a minor red flag.

- (Day 2) I think that Skygazer, if mafia, isn't in a super good position, and I think she has to take the wagons that she can get. I do think it's somewhat notable that she is the most vote-happy currently. Originally the "nice scumclaim" post was perfectly fitting into this idea that I had of her, but this was shaken by the fact that she seemingly went into my posts, read through them and found a reason to unvote.

Enigma:
Spoiler:
- (GL interactions) I think that this
In post 876, Enigma wrote:ehh i dont what i had that let me try just being original

town
oka
rc
gl
nimueh = ss = apthnet
stk
sky
scum

i don't even like my sky read that much, but mainly because it seems like she is just around and posting but not really getting anywhere.
is a very comfortable place to put a partner. Just above the null pile but not too much above the null pile.

- (Day 1 wagon) Like I said before, I think Enigma as scum is more the careful slippery type (similarly to GL I'm thinking). This also seems like a pretty suspicious reaction to a wagon:
In post 1132, Enigma wrote:yes my activity this day has been meh so far, and im not going to argue against that - but if you are going to vote me make a serious case, and make sure other townies make a serious case too, rather than useless jumps onto me because this will provide nothing useful for town when i flip
Enigma also voted Oka "out of self-preservation" which I think actually could be a post that comes from town. I do think that Enigma is a very plausible partner though and he has been playing a very similar game to GL.

Me:
Spoiler:
I agree that it is likely for GL's partner to be bussing him. I also think it's possible that his partner was not. In any case, I think you can agree that I have the foresight to understand how bussing should go in this situation. To give you an insight into my thought process at the time:

I had made it clear that my two top reads for mafia were Skygazer and GL, Skygazer more so. Here's what happened.
- I voted Skygazer.
- People went off on me for being bad. RC specifically said that I was making "scumpost after scumpost after scumpost."
- Upset at hearing him say this, I decided to go off and sulk in silence until I was prodded.
- When I came back (having continued to read actively in my absence) the town wasn't particularly cohesive and several people were thrown around for voting (Enigma, you (Oka), me, GL).

So in this case, I have several options. If I'm scum, I either want to resign to GL dying and position myself as favorably as possible or do my best to make GL not die. What I did was vote GL without any further justification, right before Nimueh told me that Skygazer wasn't getting wagoned and what I would go to as an alternative. I responded with a lighthearted "nice timing!" Laughs were had. This means that if I'm scum, I'm either
- Not trying very hard to plan for the future
- Actively making a decision that will weaken my position later so I can make this exact argument right now in this post right here.

I think it makes far more sense to do any of the following:
- Fully commit and try to actively get GL killed and position myself into a more active and controlling role in the group
- Stubbornly stick to Skygazer and try to get people to join me
- Switch to another wagon altogether. I do think that saying something like "well, I don't know about it, but I do trust RC so I guess I'll vote Oka" is not as far out of the question as you think, and that Enigma was another possible option).

That's how I view the situation anyway.
Scum didn’t bus in TRO, which was also or in TMBoS, both micros. Do you know any micros where this occurred?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1352, Nimueh wrote:

Something_Smart:
Spoiler:
- (Being widely townread) I think that Smart is a townread for many people and I think he's taking that position in a way that makes me more confident that he's town. One thing that I noticed is that he specifically says that he's "obvious town" and I think that mafia would likely be a little more careful about that status and not want to lose it.

- (RC interactions) If Smart is scum, then it seems to me like his big fear would be RC (because now we know that they cannot be scum together). It doesn't seem like he would want to come out of the gate on Day 2 being combative towards him. Also, there's that question that just cannot be avoided as to why Smart would highlight RC's ability to read him if he's scum. These are the things that are making me think he's town.

- (Read on me) Aside from interactions with RC, I did find it weird that he decides that the reason that he decides to downgrade his read from me as obvious town to me as a sorting priority is that he thinks I'm a skilled player. It's definitely a big difference between Day 1, where he stubbornly had me as his top townread in the face of multiple questioning. I think I can understand opinions changing after a night phase though.

- (GL interactions) I also think that Smart's interactions with GL were definitely plausible as a partner, but I think his series of posts after the hammer up until start of Day 2 were also pretty town. Especially this:
In post 1226, Something_Smart wrote:I'm actually kinda annoyed about that hammer now, I don't think GL was the right wagon today at all.
Certainly could be fake, but it fits in the context of his thought process and I think it's likely to come from town.

Skygazer:
Spoiler:
- (RC townread) A part of my suspicion regarding Skygazer was that early on, she said that she thought RC was town, and RC responded that he expected her to be a "paranoid ass" and Skygazer said "Wait, do you want me to be a paranoid ass?" Or something to that effect. I thought that was a very weird response, and I guess this is less in my mind now that she's alluding to some role-related reasons to be not paranoid about it.

I think this is actually very noteworthy (!!!!) for the fact that it seemingly means that RC might necessarily have to be town. Either Sky is scum, which means that RC is town, or Sky is town, which means that she's not lying about her reasons not to vote RC.

In post 1204, Skygazer wrote:still think gl is p low info but w/ 20 hours left i'll swing that way if needed

claim now

that's L-1
which was the reason I originally said that they were not likely to be partners. I thought that Skygazer would have to either plan out that series of posts or spontaneously decide to bus GL. If they are partners, I think that the first scenario is much more likely than the second, and I think that these two posts could certainly be faked but I just think it's likely that they aren't. I will note that this
In post 655, GuiltyLion wrote:Sky I could go either way on, probably need a flip or two first
is a minor red flag.

- (Day 2) I think that Skygazer, if mafia, isn't in a super good position, and I think she has to take the wagons that she can get. I do think it's somewhat notable that she is the most vote-happy currently. Originally the "nice scumclaim" post was perfectly fitting into this idea that I had of her, but this was shaken by the fact that she seemingly went into my posts, read through them and found a reason to unvote.

Enigma:
Spoiler:
In post 876, Enigma wrote:ehh i dont what i had that let me try just being original

town
oka
rc
gl
nimueh = ss = apthnet
stk
sky
scum

i don't even like my sky read that much, but mainly because it seems like she is just around and posting but not really getting anywhere.
is a very comfortable place to put a partner. Just above the null pile but not too much above the null pile.

- (Day 1 wagon) Like I said before, I think Enigma as scum is more the careful slippery type (similarly to GL I'm thinking). This also seems like a pretty suspicious reaction to a wagon:
In post 1132, Enigma wrote:yes my activity this day has been meh so far, and im not going to argue against that - but if you are going to vote me make a serious case, and make sure other townies make a serious case too, rather than useless jumps onto me because this will provide nothing useful for town when i flip
Enigma also voted Oka "out of self-preservation" which I think actually could be a post that comes from town. I do think that Enigma is a very plausible partner though and he has been playing a very similar game to GL.

Me:
Spoiler:
I agree that it is likely for GL's partner to be bussing him. I also think it's possible that his partner was not. In any case, I think you can agree that I have the foresight to understand how bussing should go in this situation. To give you an insight into my thought process at the time:

I had made it clear that my two top reads for mafia were Skygazer and GL, Skygazer more so. Here's what happened.
- I voted Skygazer.
- People went off on me for being bad. RC specifically said that I was making "scumpost after scumpost after scumpost."
- Upset at hearing him say this, I decided to go off and sulk in silence until I was prodded.
- When I came back (having continued to read actively in my absence) the town wasn't particularly cohesive and several people were thrown around for voting (Enigma, you (Oka), me, GL).

So in this case, I have several options. If I'm scum, I either want to resign to GL dying and position myself as favorably as possible or do my best to make GL not die. What I did was vote GL without any further justification, right before Nimueh told me that Skygazer wasn't getting wagoned and what I would go to as an alternative. I responded with a lighthearted "nice timing!" Laughs were had. This means that if I'm scum, I'm either
- Actively making a decision that will weaken my position later so I can make this exact argument right now in this post right here.

- Fully commit and try to actively get GL killed and position myself into a more active and controlling role in the group
- Switch to another wagon altogether. I do think that saying something like "well, I don't know about it, but I do trust RC so I guess I'll vote Oka" is not as far out of the question as you think, and that Enigma was another possible option).

Scum didn’t bus in TRO, which was also or in TMBoS, both micros. Do you know any micros where this occurred?
lets get some clarification on those acronyms
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1337, RadiantCowbells wrote:I hypothetically misread you once in a game: grr never want to play a game

Someone advocates pls on me every single game and I get fed up: omg how could you be like that
Because I think you should be able to tell I’m town here, because it’s freaking obvious. Do you seriously think I ever risk a friendship to win a game?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1353, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1352, Nimueh wrote:

Something_Smart:
Spoiler:

Skygazer:
Spoiler:

claim now

that's L-1
is a minor red flag.

Enigma:
Spoiler:

town
oka
rc
gl
nimueh = ss = apthnet
stk
sky
scum

Me:
Spoiler:

- I voted Skygazer.

lets get some clarification on those acronyms
The Room Odds, Mystery Box of Silver
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1344, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1321, Something_Smart wrote:I really don't feel like I'm qualified to sort Sky or apthet confidently enough to bet the game on it. I'm pretty sure Nimueh is town, I'd like to think I'm pretty obviously town at this point. This game has been so low activity that townhunting is very likely the best way to go.
Nimueh

SS
RC
Sky
apthet
Oka

—————

Enigma?
Could u explain this readslist to me.

Also scum bus. I like bus
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by Nimueh »

@RC, I’m sorry I lost my temper with you. Please come back and play. I was just really hurt, that you couldn’t accurately read me here.
:(
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1345, OkaPoka wrote:nim ur scumleaning me?
No, it’s just a temporarily ordered list, I’m really not confident on most of the order. I think Enigma has the highest equity of being Lion’s partner. If he flips green, I will need to re-evaluate but pretty sure SS/RC are town anyway.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Why are you more confident in SS and rc town over me
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1356, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1344, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1321, Something_Smart wrote:I really don't feel like I'm qualified to sort Sky or apthet confidently enough to bet the game on it. I'm pretty sure Nimueh is town, I'd like to think I'm pretty obviously town at this point. This game has been so low activity that townhunting is very likely the best way to go.
Nimueh

SS
RC
Sky
apthet
Oka

—————

Enigma?
Could u explain this readslist to me.

Also scum bus. I like bus
But how common is it in micros?

I already did. Enigma is my strongest sr and SS/RC, my strongest trs. If Enigma flips green, I will re-evaluate based on the wagon formations.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Why am I not conf town to you.

I'm as obv town as it can get.

From my experience bussing is common enough where it shouldn't rule people out
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1359, OkaPoka wrote:Why are you more confident in SS and rc town over me
Why would scum!SS complain post-hammer about possible Lion mislynch? Plus, he has been one of my strongest trs out of the gate. RC, more gut than anything else. His most recent interactions with SS, seem extremely unlikely to come from scum. I will fight either wagon because I feel the most confident about those two being probable mislynches.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1361, OkaPoka wrote:Why am I not conf town to you.

I'm as obv town as it can get.

From my experience bussing is common enough where it shouldn't rule people out
Why are you conf town? I really don’t have much meta on you except GIM, which was way too brief to really be able to tell. I never said I was sr you but who do you think I ought to be sl other than Enigma?

Like couldn’t every player but Enigma make that same argument? I have the most meta on SS/RC. Why would you expect me to know how to read you after only one brief game?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by Nimueh »

@RC, please unvote yourself, thanks
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:05 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

UNVOTE:

sure i guess

idk maybe we should just lynch the obvscum in enigma and hope for the best

but i don't really have it in me to defend myself rn
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:10 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1365, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:

sure i guess

I can.
You told Single not to investigate you because you’re asetic, right? So, it makes no sense for you to kill him.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:15 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1235, RadiantCowbells wrote:reminder that if you try to cop me you'll get no result.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:18 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1367, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1235, RadiantCowbells wrote:
reminder that if you try to cop me you'll get no result.
It doesn’t really make any sense for scum!you to say this to Single, if you planned to kill him.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1013, singletonking wrote:
In post 1010, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1009, singletonking wrote:Can anyone who's townreading GuiltyLion explain why?

I'm down for lynching GL and SS at this point, maybe Apthet, maybe OkaPoka
Why are you scumreading SS, apthet and Oka?

And of those, I’m not interested in an SS wagon today.
I'm townreading Enigma, Skygazer, and you, and I don't want to lynch RC because I'm not particularly scumreading him and he'll be valuable as town

SS and Apthet are null, so PoE. Oka I actually have as slightly town but I have enough doubts on that slot.
Okay, Enigma may be town afterall.
Scum is not in Enigma, Sky, me and RC
. He was tr all of them and not sr RC.

So scum has to be in SS, apthet or Oka. I’m hard townreading SS, for many reasons, particularly his townslip. post-hammer and I don’t think it really makes sense for both apthet and Lion to vote me back to back. Oka’s weird insistence that I confitown him, considering that this is only the second game I’ve ever played with him and GID was far too brief to be able to read him, so rn, I’m thinking maybe Oka, based on this?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:32 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1365, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:

sure i guess

Enigma is scummy but Single was tr him, so scum!him would be most likely to kill someone who wasn’t. If you’re scum do you kill the player who is sr you first or the cop who’s cleared you?

Or am I overthinking this and scum!Enigma just would kill tpr who had towncleared him?

I dunno, I’m wondering if Enigma might be a mislynch based on this?
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:35 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1329, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.2

TargetWagon
RadiantCowbells
(1)
RadiantCowbells ()
Not Voting
(6)
Nimueh, apthet, OkaPoka, Enigma, Something_Smart (), Skygazer ()

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-29 10:54:59).
We have 11 days to figure this out. I hope it will become clearer closer to deadline, like it was with Lion.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:36 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1075, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.12

TargetWagon
singletonking
(4)
GuiltyLion ()
, Something_Smart (), RadiantCowbells (),
OkaPoka ()
GuiltyLion
(2)
singletonking (), Nimueh ()
Enigma
(1)
Skygazer ()
Skygazer
(1)
apthet ()
Not Voting
(1)
Enigma

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-16 11:52:59).
I still can’t help wondering if nsg modderped the scumteam here.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:37 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 1372, Nimueh wrote:
In post 1075, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.12

TargetWagon
singletonking
(4)
GuiltyLion ()
, Something_Smart (), RadiantCowbells (),
OkaPoka ()
GuiltyLion
(2)
singletonking (), Nimueh ()
Enigma
(1)
Skygazer ()
Skygazer
(1)
apthet ()
Not Voting
(1)
Enigma

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-16 11:52:59).
I still can’t help wondering if nsg modderped the scumteam here.
Why are Lion and Oka both red?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:19 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Nimueh I think you need to read a bit more carefully... The red names were due to GL/Oka's power.

And singleton's cop was public. Oka is conftown.

Unfortunately I don't think this slip reveals anything alignment wise, if anything it makes you SLIGHTLY more likely to be scum because you'd have killed singleton thinking it would hide his result, but I still don't think you're scum.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”