Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Moongrass »

With 3 days left until day end we should probably run someone up to L-1 soonish.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Krazy »

Damn I missed that pagetop
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.7

Volxen MJL Combo Pack(5)
~ (115), (39), (50), (27), (37)
, Vedith
Shiro(5)
~ (26), (134), (72), (50), (59)
Liger_Zero(1)
~ (11)
chennisden(1)
~ (77)

Not Voting (3): (13), (126), Cerberus v666(19)

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-23 14:38:00)

MOD REMINDERSVolxen MJL Combo Pack needs a prod. The last post was at: 4/17/2019 4:53:00 PM which was 2 days 8 hours 11 minutes 14 seconds ago.

FLAVOR
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 998, Moongrass wrote:Fairly confident URAP and Liger are not scum.
Why?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:20 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

Shiro. Posting "why?" doesn't constitute doing something if that is all you have posted and it looks like a prodge
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:20 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 988, Shiro wrote:
In post 925, Wisdom wrote:caught up

VOTE: shiro
Wrong once more Wisdom

When will you learn
Prove him wrong.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 999, Moongrass wrote:Since I'm very sure FL and A50 aren't scum. I'll sheep them. Can we not lynch liger today though?
Both the people you want to sheep aren't invested in this game. So if you are going to be lazy and want to sheep someone, can I interest you in a Shiro wagon?
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1007, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 999, Moongrass wrote:Since I'm very sure FL and A50 aren't scum. I'll sheep them. Can we not lynch liger today though?
Both the people you want to sheep aren't invested in this game. So if you are going to be lazy and want to sheep someone, can I interest you in a Shiro wagon?
Or sheep A50 since he is also on Shiro. That also works.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1003, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 1.7

Volxen MJL Combo Pack(5)
~ (115), (39), (50), (27), (37)

Shiro(5)
~ (26), (134), (72), (50), (59)
Moongrass(1)
~ (120)
Liger_Zero(1)
~ (11)
chennisden(1)
~ (77)
Volxen wagon:
Powerpuff - Lots of noise in thread. Heads don't seem to be in agreement or they are all playing separately. Was meh on their whole case on Volxen. I almost want to dissect it, but too lazy too right now. Wasn't impressed with it, but didn't make me think volxen was more town or scum. No idea on powerpuff alignment except buttercup seems self delusional.

uraperson2 - Uhhhh no real strong thoughts either way on this guy or even strong impressions of the top of my head....rereading his thoughts on Volxen he makes a better case than Powerpuff. Though not with him on parts such as the thoughts on roles since that seems irrelevant for alignment

Iconeum - I can't follow this dudes thoughts.

Moongrass - Wants to get someone to L-1. Probably should vote Shiro if that is what is motivating you. Not sold on his alignment either way.

chennisden - I will be honest and say I don't read this guys posts.....and now I read them. And they are bad. Reasoning for Shiro being a bad wagon? It just is! I actually kind of believe him that he wouldn't be this lazy if he is scum, but that is just sad.

And I am mostly townreading the people on Shiro wagon with the exception of Hydra. Weird. 3 people on the Volxen wagon that I am not sure about and 2 I think are townie. Hmmmmmmmmm. I like my wagon. TOWN DRIVEN!!!
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:49 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 687, Powerpuff Girls wrote:
My (concise) concerns with
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
:

Lack of any real scumhunting
: The only real push the slot made was a very specific one directed at Liger_Zero, and it was almost purely focused on Liger_Zero's A50 read - with an unvote right after Liger_Zero rebuts it. The progression here doesn't look genuine, in the sense of trying to sort out Liger's slot as a whole. Apart from this, they have *no* other scumread they're pushing. Which they make up with three townreads (of which only one is... "strong") [].
Early game fluff
: Volxen hadn't made any push till around the 20th page when I prodded him. Early game posts [, , ] are filler, devoid of any vote/wagoning. I know we were all shitposting, but his posts appear to be filler with serious intent.
MJL's absence
: MJL is usually pretty involved as town; she's not made a single post this game. Unless she siteflaked (and I believe that's not the case), this should be scum indicative for MJL.

To the Combo Pack: If you're town, and not finding time to discuss reads with each other, it would help me read you if you posted your thoughts as individuals rather than lurk out waiting for an opportunity. I will not move our vote till my concerns are cleared / I have sufficient reason to townread you; and MJL starts being active.

VOTE: Volxen MJL Combo Pack
1) The best and really only point of this whole thing. I don't know if I completely agree with it, but that post linked was not my cup of tea.
2) No idea what this "filler with serious intent" means...like they are trying to filler when everyone else is fillering with non-relevant game stuff.
3) Volxen pointed out MJL was going to be absent.

On one hand, I agree with the scumread on me and thought process seemingly looks as I would say 'bizarre', but the conclusion of it being scum, I am not there.
Also think Volxen is not invested in this game, which is a huge growing trend we need to stop in this game.

Like seriously, I am going to have to get some cocaine and hookers to keep you people invested.
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by Powerpuff Girls »

In post 1010, Liger_Zero wrote:1) The best and really only point of this whole thing. I don't know if I completely agree with it, but that post linked was not my cup of tea.
2) No idea what this "filler with serious intent" means...like they are trying to filler when everyone else is fillering with non-relevant game stuff.
1. It's easy to disprove "lack of scumhunting" by finding evidence of scumhunting. This shouldn't be an ambiguous point.
2. Being conscious about shitposting versus posting filler content while trying to look like you're contributing. There's a difference. Former NAI, latter scummy.
3. Citations needed. I have a quote from MJL saying she was going to post reads.

No one's really offering any serious rebuttals to the case.

- Bubbles
BBB: Hydra of Pink Ball, Auro and and Nancy Drew 39

Sugar and spice, never packed such a punch!
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:05 pm

Can you talk to me about your FL townread? I'm not able to see it.

-Bubbles

Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:14 pm

Giving it further thought, Volxen+MJL deserve a lynch but considering they've flaked and people don't care. Wagoning them at this point is futile.

VOTE: Shiro

-Bubbles

Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1011, Powerpuff Girls wrote:
In post 1010, Liger_Zero wrote:1) The best and really only point of this whole thing. I don't know if I completely agree with it, but that post linked was not my cup of tea.
1. It's easy to disprove "lack of scumhunting" by finding evidence of scumhunting. This shouldn't be an ambiguous point.
2. Being conscious about shitposting versus posting filler content while trying to look like you're contributing. There's a difference. Former NAI, latter scummy.
3. Citations needed. I have a quote from MJL saying she was going to post reads.

No one's really offering any serious rebuttals to the case.

- Bubbles
1) You didn't read my point 1. Because if you did, this wasn't an appropriate response. So I am not giving you one.
2) That doesn't make sense when filler is not contributing by nature. If you want to argue that the person is trying to be part of the shitposting but it comes of forced/incincere or out of place. Whatever. I don't think that point is even really a point.
3) MJL said they are playing second fiddle and letting Vox drive. So not sure what you expect besides they said they would give reads at some point.
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:30 pm

In post 1014, Liger_Zero wrote:1) You didn't read my point 1. Because if you did, this wasn't an appropriate response. So I am not giving you one.
2) That doesn't make sense when filler is not contributing by nature. If you want to argue that the person is trying to be part of the shitposting but it comes of forced/incincere or out of place. Whatever. I don't think that point is even really a point.
3) MJL said they are playing second fiddle and letting Vox drive. So not sure what you expect besides they said they would give reads at some point.
1. You said you "don't know if you completely agree with it". I argued it's easy to either agree or disagree, since all you need for disagreement is evidence of them scumhunting. The post linked was the best potential evidence for them scumhunting, and it was weak.
2. You're saying all filler content is equal. I'm saying filler content can be AI. They were trying to appear that they were contributing something of value, when they actually weren't. Other slots were consciously shitposting. Why is this not a point?
3. Yes, that's exactly what I'm expecting. She said she'd give reads, and hasn't delivered. And she IS posting actively elsewhere on site.

-Bubbles

Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:37 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1015, Powerpuff Girls wrote:
In post 1014, Liger_Zero wrote:1) You didn't read my point 1. Because if you did, this wasn't an appropriate response. So I am not giving you one.
1. You said you "don't know if you completely agree with it". I argued it's easy to either agree or disagree, since all you need for disagreement is evidence of them scumhunting. The post linked was the best potential evidence for them scumhunting, and it was weak.
2. You're saying all filler content is equal. I'm saying filler content can be AI. They were trying to appear that they were contributing something of value, when they actually weren't. Other slots were consciously shitposting. Why is this not a point?
3. Yes, that's exactly what I'm expecting. She said she'd give reads, and hasn't delivered. And she IS posting actively elsewhere on site.

-Bubbles
1) I mean that post you quoted was scumhunting the question is whether its fake or not, and I am saying I am not sure. So its neither agree or disagree. I take option 3. Not sure. Running for president next year as Sure, Not.
2) How are you definning filler? Because filler is not content that has readable material, if it did, its not filler. It can be a bad post that you think is posted by scum because X sort of reasoning. And I don't think they were trying to really contribute value there, reading the state of game I really dont think theres weight for this argument your pushing. If it is a point, its really weak.
3) Okay. So you think they are actively avoiding thread then?
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:44 pm

In post 1016, Liger_Zero wrote:1) I mean that post you quoted was scumhunting the question is whether its fake or not, and I am saying I am not sure. So its neither agree or disagree. I take option 3. Not sure. Running for president next year as Sure, Not.
2) How are you definning filler? Because filler is not content that has readable material, if it did, its not filler. It can be a bad post that you think is posted by scum because X sort of reasoning. And I don't think they were trying to really contribute value there, reading the state of game I really dont think theres weight for this argument your pushing. If it is a point, its really weak.
3) Okay. So you think they are actively avoiding thread then?
1. "Fake" was not what I was aiming for - the reads in the quoted post were almost all easily reversible, and
2. Read this. Tl;dr scum want to look like they're contributing, without posting any real stances, and that's what they were arguably doing here.
3. Yes. Volxen was online yesterday (verifiable), MJL has been active a lot since her last post (verifiable). It's not something I have an opinion on, it's verifiable fact.

-Bubbles

Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:46 pm

In post 1017, Powerpuff Girls wrote:1. "Fake" was not what I was aiming for - the reads in the quoted post were almost all easily reversible, and not of any significant value - so
at best
, they have one post with a few weak townreads and a bad push they retracted before lurking away, which implies there's objectively little scumhunting from the slot.
Fixed.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:17 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Can we make these 1,2,3 responses the go to?
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:05 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 997, Flavor Leaf wrote:URAP, you’re scum aren’t you?
Not this time =(
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:11 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

Liger, what's your actual read on volxen and why?
103-11 0-2
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1013, Powerpuff Girls wrote:Giving it further thought, Volxen+MJL deserve a lynch but considering they've flaked and people don't care. Wagoning them at this point is futile.

VOTE: Shiro

-Bubbles
Rude bubbles

Well you guys can lynch me, I don't care all that much. Remember though folks.

Liger is scum and i am starting to think he is trying to buy his buddy an extra day(or for a replacement if they flaked *shrug*)

I might put up effort before I die or I might not, who knows, time will tell. Defenitly not today though. Tune in for tomorrow.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Shiro »

Liiiike honestly now that I think about it Liger is reeeeally into defending Volxen and hasn't really said why I ma scum, though to be Frank there isn't much he cam say about me.

Makes me even more keen to think they are together. Thing is flipping me don't really say anything about anyone (my previous point about being easy target) it will just end the day abd even lifer can dismish it as lurker with suspicious short posts.

What I mean to say with all that is. Regardless of what is said after my death(assumi g I even die) do not be wisdom in our previous game, lynch the obvious :p

Ok that's it for today 1% effort was put. Pending 99%
To me:
About me:
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:35 am

UNVOTE:

Shiro isn’t scum but decent chance Wisdom is. :lol:

and I don’t know what Liger’s deal is but his constant weird shade on me is pinging

Moon is bleeding obvtown.

Flavor probably is too.

~Buttercup

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”