Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Macabre »

Indeed, add to the fact that neither myself or the bear is dead, and instead the lamb is. It is true! There must be a PT cop, and it did not cop the brain. It did in fact cop the lamb. Innocent lamb!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:46 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 3185, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 3180, Macabre wrote:It is likely that this bear has had access to a PT cop result! However! It is in doubt that this is a pro-town ability, and there are no certainties that they had investigated the brain either. Indeed, this crow cannot be sure if this bear was the one to investigate either. Dilemma!
I think it's still feasible as a town role given my role. Scum have incentive to have a PT cop to comb for masons yes but the combination of you and a town PT cop that can serve as a cop with false positives on town members with PTs makes more sense to me.
In post 3186, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 371, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:
In post 365, TTTT wrote:@sheldon
talk to me about Creature's recent posts
I don't think they did anything other than to increase the number of posts he made in this thread.
ehh nai

I can see Vedith being scum with Sheldon if DDL is town, Sheldon mentioned wanting to vote either DDL/TTTT repeatedly but never committed, it's a good place to put a buddy down as scum. Vedith had no interactions with Sheldon until his vote I'd usually hold that against people but the way vedith posts makes that matter less.
In post 3190, Shiidaji wrote:Ank's masonry had the same styling, it's not indicative. 4 wouldn't make sense either since it'd be 2 mislynches to LYLO. unless we have some serious town power, and with PT cop being capable of getting false guilties i don't see it.
All these posts from today are just analyzing and debating theories, not doing any sort of scum hunting whatsoever, not to mention shiidaji is one of the lower activity players, at least she should have some reads by now. The only time she kind of feels like she does is when she’s debating that Vedith being scum theory and she ends up placing a naked vote on Pretentious instead :lol:

If that’s not scum bud material (Shiidaji - Vedith) then I don’t know what is

Also, her post where she says “I’m not claiming until flippy gets here” is utter bs. She’s played with flippy, she knows he’s a low activity player m. That + he’s on V/LA as well. She’s just sticking her head in the sand and hopes the pressure on her would eventually release. Sorry no can do cowbirdy :)
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:50 am

Post by insomnia »

Sheldon didn’t try to scum hunt masons, he was looking for early reads that would give him credibility. Like, tell me, how town can you look when I say “I town read macabre based on him soft claiming pr” and then sheldon saying “Someone asked me why I town read Macabre, this is exactly why, although i didn’t mention it because of him claiming a pr” like can you be more perfect man

You’re head’s stuck on that. Ank was getting the town together and she was hinting towards shiidaji being scum. She was an active player. She’s a threat when she’s town. You’re making the same mistake I do in s lot of my games : you overthink. Scums are lurkers and if they lurk during the day, they won’t come up with elaborate plans during the night either. Facts.
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Macabre »

The role reason post is indeed strange! This crow cannot think of a role that would prove the bear's innocence, only one that may prove an investigator among us. However! This investigator would not need to be town. No argument!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Macabre »

In post 3227, insomnia wrote:Sheldon didn’t try to scum hunt masons, he was looking for early reads that would give him credibility. Like, tell me, how town can you look when I say “I town read macabre based on him soft claiming pr” and then sheldon saying “Someone asked me why I town read Macabre, this is exactly why, although i didn’t mention it because of him claiming a pr” like can you be more perfect man

You’re head’s stuck on that.
Indeed! This crow thought much the same upon the brain's back tracking upon his future sight: this brain wanted town credits! It must be considered with our info, however, that this brain had not only slipped their private speculation of my role, but had done so truthfully. Their crumb came before my claim: their amendment came after, which solidified their guilt as future seer! How could he indeed truthfully suspect this crow as a mason? Luck-or bad bear?! The likelihood of this being pure chance- low!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:58 am

Post by insomnia »

At least I can definitely feel her absence. Now I have to deal with a town that null reads me and I kind of have to take the town leader stance because I’m the most active. This could or could not be good for us, an alternative to this would be creature, but he’s mostly afk. Me and creature have the same reads, at least for today, so he’d push the same person regardless.

Ank is a force to be reckoned with when she’s town. People know this. Her interaction with both of me and RC, us being the most stubborn and tunnely players in this whole lobby, she made us abandon her wagon. That’s pretty impressive. She was never getting lynched in this game until LyLo maybe. It takes a day phase for Ank to obvtown her slot. Nk isn’t the result of a mason scum hunt attempt, why the fuck would scum even kill masons to begin with? Town was off-track early on and we’re barely sticking together.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:01 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 3229, Macabre wrote:
In post 3227, insomnia wrote:Sheldon didn’t try to scum hunt masons, he was looking for early reads that would give him credibility. Like, tell me, how town can you look when I say “I town read macabre based on him soft claiming pr” and then sheldon saying “Someone asked me why I town read Macabre, this is exactly why, although i didn’t mention it because of him claiming a pr” like can you be more perfect man

Indeed! This crow thought much the same upon the brain's back tracking upon his future sight: this brain wanted town credits! It must be considered with our info, however, that this brain had not only slipped their private speculation of my role, but had done so truthfully. Their crumb came before my claim: their amendment came after, which solidified their guilt as future seer! How could he indeed truthfully suspect this crow as a mason? Luck-or bad bear?! The likelihood of this being pure chance- low!
Didn’t he state his read day 1 though? If DDL was scum PT cop he wouldn’t even have checked you by then because there is no night action previous to day one lul
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:02 am

Post by insomnia »

You didn’t claim though?
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Macabre »

Murderous feelings inside. This rage I hold is undeniable. That which does not subside. I did not read that. No. Impossible.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:05 am

Post by insomnia »

Macabre, hammer shiidaji and if she flips town I promise you I’m following you on your case ok?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:08 am

Post by insomnia »

It will be our deal. Don’t disclose this one-time offer. Trust!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Macabre »

That ballot is not mine to cast. It is this crow's hope that you enjoy reading. Sense!
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:09 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Raven, be bold. Trust me if not insomnia. Togetherness.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:12 am

Post by insomnia »

There’s strength in unity. The sleepy boy and the fish want to welcome you into our town block. The monster’s cooking for us.
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Macabre »

In post 3231, insomnia wrote:

Didn’t he state his read day 1 though? If DDL was scum PT cop he wouldn’t even have checked you by then because there is no night action previous to day one lul
If this brain knew of a teammate with the role 'PT cop' they would be on the look out for masons! Indeed, it had been so. The brain crumbed believing that I was a power role, but this happened before any claim on my behalf. This solidified their guilt. However! We can also believe that they were genuine in believing I was mason-it was the mistake of this brain to forget my claim had came after their crumb. These events are not separate. One!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:16 am

Post by insomnia »

You. Are. Overthinking.

It was an attempt to get town cred.

Honestly, if you aren’t mason then I don’t even know why you’re so affected by this. In this world of yours where Scum sheldon was being serious about your role and wanted to crumb to their team mate scum PT cop , in the Game thread, not even in the PT, that you are mason and he should check you...In this very world, how probable do you think this would be the case, compared to my belief, where sheldon was just looking to get early town cred?
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Macabre »

It was an attempt to gain town cred gone wrong! Proven wrong in one respect. Not yet proven in another. I do not deny the motives of the brain! They wished to tip their hat to me and perhaps even wanting a response to prove their suspicions of my role. Consideration!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:21 am

Post by insomnia »

Mafia thrive on possibility, town on probability. How likely is scenario A to happen when compared to B? What’s the probability? How far would scum go as to scheme and get town off-track. You should be asking questions like these when making your deductions.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:24 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 3241, Macabre wrote:It was an attempt to gain town cred gone wrong! Proven wrong in one respect. Not yet proven in another. I do not deny the motives of the brain! They wished to tip their hat to me and perhaps even wanting a response to prove their suspicions of my role. Consideration!
How was it wrong?

At that time, on day one, Sheldon needed to look as town as possible. It
DOESN’T
matter whether he was right or wrong about your role. What he knows is your
ALIGNMENT
as the informed minority. Not the role. Therefore, anyone could’ve said anything like that and sheldon would have a town read ready.
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Macabre »

In post 3242, insomnia wrote:How far would scum go as to scheme and get town off-track.
The scheme of the bear is pure survival- the brain was already dead! Cut loose!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Macabre »

In post 3243, insomnia wrote:It
DOESN’T
matter whether he was right or wrong about your role.
The act of suspecting mason in itself is suspicious! Not right or wrong. Existence!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:26 am

Post by insomnia »

How probable is DDL to out his scum mate on day two just to keep himself alive? Would he risk that opportunity to then play exactly like he played before? Being inactive and raising suspicion on himself once again? Then that is a stupid plan. Scum ddl would’ve just given up if you ask me.
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Macabre »

In post 3243, insomnia wrote:Therefore, anyone could’ve said anything like that and sheldon would have a town read ready.
The brain was hoping that this crow would townread the brain for 'finding me out'! When I would not die the next night, this brain would expect credit! This response is useful for scum! Yes!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:28 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 3245, Macabre wrote:
In post 3243, insomnia wrote:It
DOESN’T
matter whether he was right or wrong about your role.
The act of suspecting mason in itself is suspicious! Not right or wrong. Existence!
I’m done, start your vanity wagon, whatever
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Macabre »

This sleepy boy has admitted defeat. Weakness!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”