Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1183, chennisden wrote:
In post 1145, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1142, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1140, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 487, chennisden wrote:None of these wagons are any good
If this is what you were referring to Cerb the wagons were shadow/Liger/Chenn

Chen was on Liger at the time and shadow lost steam from his claim.
So that was the same wagons that he said were likely s/s. Shadow *sorta* makes sense given the discussion about the ability to resolve the bp claim,but the liger progression doesn't.

@Chenn: What prompted you to decide that liger was no longer a good wagon?
VOTE: Chennisden

An answer is required!
Because Liger no longer seemed scummy? What do you expect me to say?
Why? Point to specific posts. Tell me x,y,z seemed to come from town for a,b,c, reasons.

@Buttercup: explain the chennis unvote on a post about why you think shiro is town.

@A50: Chennis wagon isn't meta based, it's play this game based. Why aren't you there?
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Votecount 1.10

chennisden(6)
~ (90), (29), (68), (23), (54), (54)

Volxen MJL Combo Pack(3)
~ (48), (50), (34)
Shiro(3)
~ (27), (145), (87)
Liger_Zero(1)
~ (22)
Hydra TBD(1)
~ (133)

Not Voting (2): (124), (173)

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-23 14:38:58)

MOD REMINDERS
Iconeum has (expired on 2019-04-22 12:04:10) to post before searching for a replacement.

FLAVORTBD
Last edited by Ankamius on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Powerpuff Girls »

In post 483, chennisden wrote:
In post 462, Vedith wrote:
In post 454, chennisden wrote:Same.
You think Shadow is scum?
Like maybe

We're still in RVS so yeah as confident as an RVS read can be, Shadow is scum
Since you now know that Wisdom took over Shadow slot, what do you make of him having you in his scumpile but wanting to lynch Shiro?

~Buttercup
BBB: Hydra of Pink Ball, Auro and and Nancy Drew 39

Sugar and spice, never packed such a punch!
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:14 pm

In post 1200, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1183, chennisden wrote:
In post 1145, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1142, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1140, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 487, chennisden wrote:None of these wagons are any good
If this is what you were referring to Cerb the wagons were shadow/Liger/Chenn

Chen was on Liger at the time and shadow lost steam from his claim.
So that was the same wagons that he said were likely s/s. Shadow *sorta* makes sense given the discussion about the ability to resolve the bp claim,but the liger progression doesn't.

@Chenn: What prompted you to decide that liger was no longer a good wagon?
VOTE: Chennisden

An answer is required!
Because Liger no longer seemed scummy? What do you expect me to say?
Why? Point to specific posts. Tell me x,y,z seemed to come from town for a,b,c, reasons.

@Buttercup: explain the chennis unvote on a post about why you think shiro is town.

@A50: Chennis wagon isn't meta based, it's play this game based. Why aren't you there?
I was doubting my Wisdom sr based on his nrg Chenn argument, where town!Chenn got mislynched.

But then I realized that Wisdom is viewing Chenn not as lhf but scum, who he wants to save over Shiro. So that begs the question of why town!Wisdom would want to protect a slot he sr. And that still doesn’t make sense. You can’t both have Chenn in your scumpile and view them as a potential mislynch. If that is the case, then he should rightly have Chenn as a null.

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Mm. I don't get that from Wisdoms posting? How is he scumreading chennis?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Wisdom »

i dont want to save chennis
i just prefer shiro
ill switch to chennis if it doesn't happen
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Are you scumreading Chennis wisdom?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Alright boys, girls, pluralities, and inanimate object I'm done reading the thread.

Some people do a player by player on replacing in but I have a general policy of limiting commentary on my townreads because I think it guides the scum NKs to targets they know I am unwilling to help mislynch without providing much other benefit. The policy doesn't apply if there's a benefit to doing so, like keeping that person from getting mislynched.

Shiro would be an example of such an exception. I'm not feeling her lynch. It's less that I have an overt townread on her and more that it seemed to me like people started scumreading for NAI posts that could be construed to be AI. In particular there's that one early post with the parenthetical in it that had awkward sentence structure that I think would lose me points on a high school English paper but didn't see scummy.

I found Bubbles's case on Volxen pretty compelling (please call the PPGs by their character names, that's how they're signing their posts, and I don't know them or their meta, if you need to write meta just like put "Dexter/mith busses as scum"). There's a precept someone presented in a game once, about how, defending or justifying behavior that was initially scummy later on is inherently weaker than observing what happened in the first place, because after the fact the scum can understand exactly what you found scummy about it and whitewash that and also change behavior. Or something like that. The person who said it put it even more elegantly and convincingly. This concept has even more force in the case of a potential scum half of a hydra that might have blown the game for a partner and let them down. Because you're bringing forth a different motivation for acting protown than the original basis of the problematic behavior. I dislike PPG backing off and whitewashing it off the scorecard. I think Volxen can score some birdies and eagles later this game to make up for it, but it's still a bogey no matter what explanation MJL gives.

I'd like to see Chennisden hang. He doesn't seem to be trying to persuade other players to vote his scumreads. He's taking positions just to take positions and not playing to win the game. A lot of other stuff has already been said.

I agree the Wisdom slots had scummy early posts and don't like his recent play either. I am really torn about mechanically whether it's correct to leave someone alive N1 in light of a BP claim. But the slot can hang in light of the slot's day play.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What's lhf?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Looked at a votecount, seems too late in the day to vanity vote Wisdom so VOTE: chennisden
"Well, I..."
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:15 pm

In post 1208, popsofctown wrote:What's lhf?
Low hanging fruit. Iow, a likely mislynchbaity player.

~Buttercup

Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:17 pm

In post 1204, Cerberus v666 wrote:Mm. I don't get that from Wisdoms posting? How is he scumreading chennis?
Chennis was in his nullscum pile.

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1197, Volxen MJL Combo Pack wrote:
In post 1022, Shiro wrote:
In post 1013, Powerpuff Girls wrote:Giving it further thought, Volxen+MJL deserve a lynch but considering they've flaked and people don't care. Wagoning them at this point is futile.

VOTE: Shiro

-Bubbles
Rude bubbles

Well you guys can lynch me, I don't care all that much. Remember though folks.

Liger is scum and i am starting to think he is trying to buy his buddy an extra day(or for a replacement if they flaked *shrug*)

I might put up effort before I die or I might not, who knows, time will tell. Defenitly not today though. Tune in for tomorrow.
In post 1023, Shiro wrote:Liiiike honestly now that I think about it Liger is reeeeally into defending Volxen and hasn't really said why I ma scum, though to be Frank there isn't much he cam say about me.

Makes me even more keen to think they are together. Thing is flipping me don't really say anything about anyone (my previous point about being easy target) it will just end the day abd even lifer can dismish it as lurker with suspicious short posts.

What I mean to say with all that is. Regardless of what is said after my death(assumi g I even die) do not be wisdom in our previous game, lynch the obvious :p

Ok that's it for today 1% effort was put. Pending 99%
I know that you are scumreading Liger_Zero, but you seem to have a scumread on me contingent on Liger being scum. Aside from a few posts where he lightly defended me (posts , , , and ), Liger hasn't really defended me all that much. If you are town and you are convinced that Liger is scum, you should be considering the possibility that scum!Liger might be lightly defending me and staying off of my wagon so he comes out looking better on day two if I end up being mislynched today. Especially since, outside of lightly defending me in a few posts, he hasn't really done anything to try and actively dismantle my wagon. Do you have any thoughts on my slot independent of your Liger scumread?

- Volxen
Yup, tbh you whole posting lately has been highly town to me, I already had in the back of my mind that liger might be whitekniging.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

What?
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

Please explain how I am white knighting someone when I said I don't like some of their posts and that I have them at Null at the moment?
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1212, Shiro wrote:Yup, tbh you whole posting lately has been highly town to me, I already had in the back of my mind that liger might be whitekniging.
Also:
When did it come up in the back of your mind that is what is going on? Because you said we were buddies not to long ago and there wasn't any indication you had doubts on that. So explain where you started thinking "well this could just be scum defending a town".

Where did this come up?
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1009, Liger_Zero wrote:Volxen wagon:
Powerpuff - Lots of noise in thread. Heads don't seem to be in agreement or they are all playing separately. Was meh on their whole case on Volxen. I almost want to dissect it, but too lazy too right now. Wasn't impressed with it, but didn't make me think volxen was more town or scum. No idea on powerpuff alignment except buttercup seems self delusional.
This is pretty bad. If wisdom does flip red I'd be looking at liger next.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

How did you tie me to Wisdom with that post?
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1217, Liger_Zero wrote:How did you tie me to Wisdom with that post?
Magic. On the hypothetical future red flip of wisdom I'd be most interested in you because he derailed suspicion of you on his entrance. The post reminds me that your inclination to fence sit on volxen is scummy. It wouldn't take much for you to take a stance on such a controversial player if you were interested in lynching correctly. You seem to prefer pushing the one person still tunnelling you.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

I don't get this narrative you are making though. I mean besides that the conclusion is false.

So you think:
> Scum Wisdom came in and decides to call me town and that was to derail suspicion. Theres one person with suspicion on me besides Shiro. I think that makes more sense if he came in here and everyone was suspicious of me, so you saying that he did it to derail suspicion is weird just given the game sphere. So do you think his town read on me is fake?
> Then the thing about me taking a position on Volxen, I don't know what that has to do with me and Wisdom? Or what you mean by lynching correctly? Is this a way of saying I am keeping options open in order to move that way later or something? I don't know what you mean by just what you are saying.
> The last part again doesn't make sense with the wisdom/me theory you just posted. Why do you think I am still interested in Shiro? You think I see them as an easy lynch? I am using it as cover to not talk about others? What is my scum agenda here? Like what is my scum motivation for actions.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

Moongrass you seem to make theories and then make up reasons for it later, and its weird because you should be building evidence and then make a theory that supports it because the backwards approach looks bad.
Powerpuff Girls
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:54 pm

Moon, Liger, both of you are town. Don't fight too much :P

-Bubbles

Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

I will fight with everyone, stay out of this bubbles
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1220, Liger_Zero wrote:Moongrass you seem to make theories and then make up reasons for it later, and its weird because you should be building evidence and then make a theory that supports it because the backwards approach looks bad.
How I look doesn't concern me. Nor does your attempt at discrediting my ideas. If anything, I feel like you've confirmed my suspicions.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 1219, Liger_Zero wrote:I don't get this narrative you are making though. I mean besides that the conclusion is false.

So you think:
> Scum Wisdom came in and decides to call me town and that was to derail suspicion. Theres one person with suspicion on me besides Shiro. I think that makes more sense if he came in here and everyone was suspicious of me, so you saying that he did it to derail suspicion is weird just given the game sphere. So do you think his town read on me is fake?
> Then the thing about me taking a position on Volxen, I don't know what that has to do with me and Wisdom? Or what you mean by lynching correctly? Is this a way of saying I am keeping options open in order to move that way later or something? I don't know what you mean by just what you are saying.
> The last part again doesn't make sense with the wisdom/me theory you just posted. Why do you think I am still interested in Shiro? You think I see them as an easy lynch? I am using it as cover to not talk about others? What is my scum agenda here? Like what is my scum motivation for actions.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”