Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

HRG If you think that I'm just deciding who I want in the hood based on how town or scum they are, then you'd basically just be evaluating whether or not my reads are genuine or not. That makes your entire push against me as "directing the hood" look like a complete fabrication
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 392, Fumuki wrote:I don`t think you would 1v1 me here when there was already 4 votes on you and most people are town reading me but...
Yeah I would have started a lot earlier
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Fumuki »

I think I know who HRG is by the way...

and also yeah, the `directing hood` is a bit too much. I don`t think that scum!Flubb said those things to try direct the hood, in my opinion he is simply playing his scum game that is basically float around with interactions but no real, genuine or original content (what I`m not seeing a change?).

Then...yeah.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 401, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 392, Fumuki wrote:I don`t think you would 1v1 me here when there was already 4 votes on you and most people are town reading me but...
I was going for Roster/Maad before though

Not sure if you really would have hopped off TL that would be a supposedly easier mislynch to try a 1v1 with me when I wasn`t a current threat
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Fumuki wrote:I think I know who HRG is by the way...

and also yeah, the `directing hood` is a bit too much. I don`t think that scum!Flubb said those things to try direct the hood, in my opinion he is simply playing his scum game that is basically float around with interactions but no real, genuine or original content (what I`m not seeing a change?).

Then...yeah.
I literally just directed an entire line of conversation with HRG
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 403, Fumuki wrote:
In post 401, Flubbernugget wrote:
I was going for Roster/Maad before though

Not sure if you really would have hopped off TL that would be a supposedly easier mislynch to try a 1v1 with me when I wasn`t a current threat
It's to fake gamesolving
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

viewtopic.php?t=78917&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Theres a really contrived push from me onto chara here to eat up space
High Risk Gamble
High Risk Gamble
Goon
High Risk Gamble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:43 am

Post by High Risk Gamble »

In post 397, Fumuki wrote:HRG, Flubb is scummy but your arguments are off

When Flubb posted #279 "this deff needs to be bombed", I had just made that intentionally scummy post. Right now for example Flubb is supposedly town reading me. Flubb didn`t say that Maad should be added in the hood or anything.

My problem with Flubb`s #279 is that it`s forced and that he is more needlesly aggressive as scum than as town, and actually, that`s not only apparently true for Flubb. I don`t know why, but scum commonly seems to think that putting intensity in their posts makes it more believable or genuine.
Originally with your post I was concerned to if you were trying to aim for town credit on claiming scum as Ejj was just called town even after she said she was the bomb. I decided against that given what I've seen but if I was to advise that you should be blown up then it would be explained.
My concern here is that Flubber didn't address it to why he was thinking it and neither did he have you down as a scum read for doing so.
Maybe Flubber was intending for it to be read as a joke but if that's the case I missed it.

The Maad part I just covered in my previous post, it just seems odd to me to not want a town read in the pool to be recruited.

I don't see the exact path that you do with Flubbers intentions, and if forced it doesn't make sense as a serious comment given that you gave intent to post serious/ more active (I forget the wording). I could see it forced as a joke(?) but I think I'm still missing something here?
High Risk Gamble
High Risk Gamble
Goon
High Risk Gamble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:45 am

In post 400, Flubbernugget wrote:HRG If you think that I'm just deciding who I want in the hood based on how town or scum they are, then you'd basically just be evaluating whether or not my reads are genuine or not. That makes your entire push against me as "directing the hood" look like a complete fabrication
Of course I'd want to know if your reads were genuine or not. If you're town then I need to understand your intentions on what you're doing.
I don't understand what you're saying here?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Well theres a hood element so recruiting inactives is dumb

Would probabaly want a better read than "other players are sorta kinda sketchy here" if we're going with the town=hood theory anyway so you might want to stop before you pull up a third example of how your push is fake
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Fumuki »

@mod Awestifie and Ejji needs prodding
High Risk Gamble
High Risk Gamble
Goon
High Risk Gamble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:05 pm

In post 409, Flubbernugget wrote:Well theres a hood element so recruiting inactives is dumb

Would probabaly want a better read than "other players are sorta kinda sketchy here" if we're going with the town=hood theory anyway so you might want to stop before you pull up a third example of how your push is fake
You haven't given anything to suggest my push being fake. I've asked you quite a few questions which you have just tried to dodge or just out right ignore.
If someone is town, they should go into the hood. The fact you're against adding someone less active into the hood even if town read just baffles me and I don't see the town motivation for you to think this.

I've given you opportunity to help me see your thought process but instead you respond with this kind of post.

I'm comfortable in leaving my vote on you.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 406, Flubbernugget wrote:viewtopic.php?t=78917&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Theres a really contrived push from me onto chara here to eat up space
I checked this out a bit

can`t say I checked it too carefully but I feel that what was happening between you vs chara was really different.

You were mafia and were considering voting between Chara (town) and Succint (mafia), then I think you basically got in the 1v1 with Chara because that way you would have an excuse to go there instead of going to your scumbuddy in a setup that didn`t favor bussing.

There is really nothing to do with this game, where I was saying that Roster/Maad was a team and you were focused in TL. I don`t think a 1v1 here would have been that beneficial to you, and you didn`t even have much time to start it.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 411, High Risk Gamble wrote:
In post 409, Flubbernugget wrote:Well theres a hood element so recruiting inactives is dumb

You haven't given anything to suggest my push being fake. I've asked you quite a few questions which you have just tried to dodge or just out right ignore.
If someone is town, they should go into the hood. The fact you're against adding someone less active into the hood even if town read just baffles me and I don't see the town motivation for you to think this.

I've given you opportunity to help me see your thought process but instead you respond with this kind of post.

I'm comfortable in leaving my vote on you.
This kind of look more like you trying to justify your vote on him even if he is town later to be honest.

I think you`re playing around the chat, he is saying that your push is fake because he never said anything about the hood, and all you`re assuming is something that would be implied, but that he hadn`t said (and he is saying that he didn`t mean it like that).

I don`t think scum is necessarily that worried about the neighbourhood aside from trying to sound town here. I don`t think that shading everyone is a reliable way to get into the hood, maybe a way to make their deepwolves get into the hood but I doubt scum has planned anything like that.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Anyway

I don`t really feel much reason to hop off Flubb wagon here

He sounds a bit better than before the wagon (what is usually expected anyway since he has come to defend himself like any player as any alignment would do), but yeah...not really feeling the slot is particularly town, or that there is a better lynch.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I might have tried to solve this too early.

I feel as if regardless of flip, there is less to look back than it supposed should have.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Fumuki »

That`s why I wanted to lurk by the way.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 410, Fumuki wrote:@mod Awestifie and Ejji needs prodding
You're half right. Prodding awestfie.

In post 350, Jingle wrote:
-ejjinami is V/LA until 4/23.
This is a Parachute.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by awestfie »

I'm here. Catching up now.
Regfan sux!
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 355, Saudade wrote:how much till deadline?
Deadline is currently in 10 days. A deadline timer may be found in each VC as well as the OP. :)
This is a Parachute.
High Risk Gamble
High Risk Gamble
Goon
High Risk Gamble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:35 pm

In post 413, Fumuki wrote:This kind of look more like you trying to justify your vote on him even if he is town later to be honest.

I think you`re playing around the chat, he is saying that your push is fake because he never said anything about the hood, and all you`re assuming is something that would be implied, but that he hadn`t said (and he is saying that he didn`t mean it like that).

I don`t think scum is necessarily that worried about the neighbourhood aside from trying to sound town here. I don`t think that shading everyone is a reliable way to get into the hood, maybe a way to make their deepwolves get into the hood but I doubt scum has planned anything like that.
I was originally questioning if he felt my vote wasn't justified.
Regardless of my align my reasoning is right for my vote, and of course to a degree I'm going to be justifying it. It's no different to anyone explaining a town/scum read as they are justifying it.

And you're wrong here, he advised for both you and Saud to not be in the hood. That's not an assumption at all that's a fact of what was said.
And of course I'm going to assume that he isn't against a town read making it into the hood. I've already confirmed that I accepted I assumed this and that is why I asked for his thought process on it further, which was ignored.

I disagree about the hood. Scum will want to get into the hood to at least see the recruiters. Narrowing the pool to add with unreasonable views is standard what scum want.

The argument is that my push is fake, meaning that I don't believe Flubber is trying to shade. That's just a weak response to it.
It's the same level of me saying you don't believe that Flubber is posting like he did as scum in a different game even though you posted that already. It's an invalid argument.

I can and will butt heads continuously on the views above because I strongly believe that.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by awestfie »

I just did a quick ISO of Flubbernugget and I don't see why he's at L-2. There's nothing specifically scummy about them.

Ignoring TL for now because his reads make me cringe. He takes things way more seriously than any one should. My vote would still be there if it wasn't for rosterfoster's comment on him.

Fumuki seems to be overdoing things. Normally, I wouldn't scumread someone since it's linked to effort however the length at which they're explaining things doesn't feel natural. isn't great.
In post 285, Fumuki wrote:I don`t think TemporaLich is scum here

I think he would have said something else to my post other than `not worth reading`. Like, scum doesn`t often say `I`m not reading you`, they might make a wordy post about how it can go either way, but not `not worth reading, confusing posts` I would say.
Bad post.
In post 372, Fumuki wrote:Give me a deepwolf.
Why do you care about a deepwolf at this stage? This seems irrelevant to talk about considering the current game state.
Regfan sux!
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 421, awestfie wrote:I wouldn't scumread someone since it's linked to effort
I wouldn't scumread someone
for this
* since it's linked to effort

I forgot to mention that if TL ends up being scum, I think rosterfoster is his partner. He was quick to defend TL in and . If this was TvS, I don't think rosterfoster!scum would've brought it up that quickly (if at all).
Regfan sux!
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Micro 840

I think I explained things in the same length there and that`s actually town indicative for me.

About a deepwolf is because [Maad, Eyes, TL] regardless of alignment are easy reads that anyone can hide behind. For a more original, creative and alignment indicative read, you need to make players say their most deep and controversial suspicious in my opinion.

It`s very important.

Also awe what`s up with coming to the thread just right after Jingle said he would prod you? That`s a 1 minute difference.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 413, Fumuki wrote:I think you`re playing around the chat, he is saying that your push is fake because he never said anything about the hood, and all you`re assuming is something that would be implied, but that he hadn`t said (and he is saying that he didn`t mean it like that).
This.

I actually made a point by point argument to HRG's . And then I realized there was only one point I didn't already address (doing so below). I'm not arguing on terms of someone who could be scum and letting them poison the thread.

HRG, if you were interested in my reads the way you said you were, you would have pushed them over whatever tinfoil strategy you're trying to assume upon me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”