fumuki (1):
madneet (0):
rosterfoster (0):
ofrhz (0):
ejjinami (0):
High Risk Gamble (0):
Saudade (0):

Not Voting (0):

Deadline: Day 1 will end in (expired on 2019-05-02 18:00:00)

IMPORTANT NOTES:

-
ejjinami is V/LA until 4/23.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
High Risk Gamble
High Risk Gamble
Goon
High Risk Gamble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by High Risk Gamble »

In post 436, Fumuki wrote:If it`s obvious you should actually stop saying trap like deepwolves doesn`t matter

because if it`s obvious to you that as long as we don`t recruit mafia to the hood it`s a very town sided setup, it should be obvious as well that deepwolves are important.

For example, I completely disagree with adding HRG to the hood, while I think newer players would have a more natural tendency of town reading the slot (like TL did).

and also I would be fine with an awe lynch today.
Its irrelevant without any sort of information. Right now you can point a finger and go "stop town reading them they're scum" which in itself is pointless as you have no merit to go by, even more so if your excuse is "this player is newer so they are more naive than me".

What you are considering is that theres potentially a strong town read player that is scum though trying to look town.
Both the top read town players are the primary 2 to claim scum (excluding the CC to bomb) which is yourself and Ejj.
And the reason in pointing it to you 2 as the town reads is because not being voted doesn't warrant a plausible deep wolf.

So unless you're going to pull out a scum read and reasoning for Ejj the whole "search for a deep wolf" is irrelevant.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 443, Flubbernugget wrote:Lets pretend a deepwolf conversation never happened. Who is scum then?
Man, I'm tempted to move you up a notch for this alone.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Fumuki »

You`re misunderstanding me

let`s make it simply

I don`t think that anyone town reading HRG or Roster is actually doing it for the right reasons, even if they are town.

Then I would rather have the hood either Ofrhz or Ejji I think, although I need to see if this much floating is normal for town!Ofrhz.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 448, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 437, awestfie wrote:
In post 436, Fumuki wrote:because if it`s obvious to you that as long as we don`t recruit mafia to the hood it`s a very town sided setup, it should be obvious as well that deepwolves are important.
No shit. What does this have to do with deepwolf? If the neighborhood town-reads someone, they should add them to the neighborhood. If they're worried that they might be a deepwolf, then they're town-read is shit. I don't understand how you're having such a hard time grasping that.

VOTE: Fumuki

Them overdoing things, on top of the obvious comments they just spit out makes me feel like they're just throwing out words in an attempt to look useful. It doesn't feel natural. Their read on Flubbernugget in is weak.
Regardless of the issue, I don't think this warrants a vote on Fumuki at all. You say potayto, he says potahto. That's all.
My vote isn't on there because of the deepwolf discussion but more so because of the way they've been playing as a whole. Over-reading things is something that could be considered a flaw as both alignments, however with their stubbornness, I feel like it's more so scummy. They're putting too much of an emphasis on small things.

For example, Fumuki thought it was passive aggressive for Flubbernugget to say "what's up here?"

I haven't done a full ISO on Fumuki but this is definitely true for their recent posts.
Regfan sux!
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 453, Fumuki wrote:I don`t think that anyone town reading HRG or Roster is actually doing it for the right reasons, even if they are town.
Then point out why instead of saying "deepwolf". How hard can that be?
Regfan sux!
High Risk Gamble
High Risk Gamble
Goon
High Risk Gamble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:25 pm

At least we have resistance to the Flubber wagon now, so that argument can be laid to rest.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

thats not how that works
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Fumuki »

What she says that I said:
In post 454, awestfie wrote:For example, Fumuki thought it was passive aggressive for Flubbernugget to say "what's up here?"
What I really said:
In post 173, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 167, ofrhz wrote:VOTE: awestfie
Whats up here
In post 185, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: lich
Going with the flow and asking questions that he doesn`t follow up in/is really interested
I never said that "what`s up" is passive aggressive. You`re not even reading my posts at all, you`re pedalling bullshit and this is the proof.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Fumuki »

By the way I`m really mulling over voting Awe here.

Maybe it`s a possible Flubb partner, but maybe it`s just posturing for trying to blame me in day 2 if Flubb ever flips town.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 323, Fumuki wrote: Passive-aggressive.

Spoiler:
In post 173, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 167, ofrhz wrote:VOTE: awestfie
Whats up here
In post 185, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: lich
:igmeou:
Regfan sux!
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I think it`s pretty obvious that what I comment in the spoilers, it`s in the bottom not in the top.

Maybe you really need me to be Captain Obvious here huh.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

Alright, who broke the emojis?
:igmeou:
This is a Parachute.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by awestfie »

I misread the formatting of your post, but my point still stands. You created a case and placed a vote on someone based on purely one-liners. Your confidence on the vote doesn't match up at all.
Regfan sux!
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 455, awestfie wrote:
In post 453, Fumuki wrote:I don`t think that anyone town reading HRG or Roster is actually doing it for the right reasons, even if they are town.
I want an answer to this. Unless your strategy is to lynch the people who we think are the towniest so that we don't have to worry about them being deepwolves.
Regfan sux!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 456, High Risk Gamble wrote:At least we have resistance to the Flubber wagon now, so that argument can be laid to rest.
In post 457, Flubbernugget wrote:thats not how that works
"some new thing happened so the old thing doesn't matter" is so stupid it would break like 90% of how forum mafia works
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 459, Fumuki wrote:Maybe it`s a possible Flubb partner, but maybe it`s just posturing for trying to blame me in day 2 if Flubb ever flips town.
This is an awful post, by the way. I don't see how anything I've said has anything to do with Flubbernugget. I simply said that I didn't see anything particularly scummy from them. Why is that relevant with your opinion of my slot?
Regfan sux!
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by awestfie »

Yes, your town-read on Flubbernugget is weak. However, why do you see this as me potentially using it as a way to hold it against you?

Anyone would agree that a case containing of 4 spoilers that only contain one-liners is weak.
Regfan sux!
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 463, awestfie wrote:I misread the formatting of your post, but my point still stands. You created a case and placed a vote on someone based on purely one-liners. Your confidence on the vote doesn't match up at all.
If I actually tried to write more than what it`s necessary for the basic comprehension, it would look like what I did in my first newbie game. A horrible wall text case that no one even bothered to read.

Actually, I got heated off there and started to reply too sarcastically to you. Regardless of your alignment, I`ll shake off this animosity between us and focus in the game.

I think that my points in Flubber still stand, and you disagree with it even though you`re not really arguing against my points itself (since first you confused what I was commenting and now is just not liking how it`s `one-liners`).

Also what confidence? If I was so absolutely confident he was scum, I would simply keep saying for everyone to lynch him already, but since I`m not, I`m trying to hear him first.

Deal is, I think that intentionally or unintentionally, you`re derailing a wagon that I don`t think it`s bad at all. In fact, I think that it`s the most serious wagon we ever had in this game.
High Risk Gamble
High Risk Gamble
Goon
High Risk Gamble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:39 pm

In post 465, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 456, High Risk Gamble wrote:At least we have resistance to the Flubber wagon now, so that argument can be laid to rest.
In post 457, Flubbernugget wrote:thats not how that works
"some new thing happened so the old thing doesn't matter" is so stupid it would break like 90% of how forum mafia works
Okay, sure.
My comment stands.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 464, awestfie wrote:
In post 455, awestfie wrote:
I want an answer to this. Unless your strategy is to lynch the people who we think are the towniest so that we don't have to worry about them being deepwolves.
I thought I would be saying that I was Captain Obvious if I tried to explain the concept of deepwolf and indicate who I meant by that when I`m constantly saying that HRG and Roster aren`t trustworthy.

and I`m not replying to this sarcastically.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 467, awestfie wrote:Anyone would agree that a case containing of 4 spoilers that only contain one-liners is weak.
You`re voting me for gut feelings and is saying that my case that bases itself in other games posts is weak

your scum equity is like

rising.

quickly.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Forget Roster for now

We might as well be considering lynching inside [Flubb/Awe]

She is either being purposely pretentious, or she is simply scum.

She is trying to deny the validness of my case without even arguing against my arguments, just by "lol one-liners sucks", when my one-liners are supported by lots of Flubb`s posts.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Actually, the fact that she tries to deny my case for being one-liners, and has "confused" how to read my case (what no one else apparently has done), is pretty much indication that she simply was planning to deny it worthless from the start, didn`t read it very well and slipped up.
High Risk Gamble
High Risk Gamble
Goon
High Risk Gamble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:45 pm

I feel that Fumuki has been increasing in me not being trustworthy ever since they feel like they know who I am.
The term they're not trustworthy suggests I'm more likely scum than not from Fumuki which makes me concerned and feel that the Flubber read was a front or a prep for later game?

Return to “Completed Open Games”