Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:08 am

Post by NanceFloor »

In post 266, NanceFloor wrote:
In post 165, Time Devil wrote:
Not liking dann this game.....

:?
First: sr us, never really explains why.
In post 168, Time Devil wrote:VOTE: nancefloor
In post 170, Time Devil wrote:
In post 166, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think nancefloor is scummy but i also don't want to push them for reasons
Please do
Tries to manipulate RC into pushing us.
In post 172, Time Devil wrote:
In post 166, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think nancefloor is scummy but i also don't want to push them for reasons
And I 100% agree with you on this
If you
agree
with RC, what part of him not being interested in pushing us, went over your head?
In post 229, Time Devil wrote:
I can't help but feel like the NanceFloor heads disagree with each other, and the fact has to exist only gives credence.

Walking back initial fake sr on us.
In post 220, BrightEyedFish wrote:VOTE: chennisden

I don't have any experience with chennisden and I don't want to jump on okas wagon, so I'm placing my vote there.

Feel free to sheep me unless you have reason to believe scum put the 8ball there
. If so let us know.
This does not seem right. Is there a reason for not wanting to be on Oka's wagon? I agree with Fuscosco that this is overly cautious.

(but yeah chen should effort more)

-TL
Really hard driving our lynch now.
In post 250, Time Devil wrote:
Here’s one person that’s never 8 ball- dann...from what I’ve seen he never gets lynched day 1 so I think we’re all safe going there
Now, does an apparent 180 and suddenly tr us here. But NOW wants to push us because we’re 100% never the target. :shifty:

If TD can’t push our mislynch by convincingly casing us as scum, he’s apparently good with casing us with NOT being the 8 ball.

So @TD, how did we go from your #1 sr to your #1 8 ball pick? Kind of sudden turnaround, wouldn’t you say?

~Nancy
In post 268, NanceFloor wrote:TD is the only one who is advocating the same slot as NEVER the 8 ball as his initial #1 sr but it’s abundantly clear that he thinks scum wouldn’t have chosen us as the 8 ball, so he’s now tr us.
His entire progressive on our slot is fake and is not a townie thought process

~Nancy
In post 269, NanceFloor wrote:
In post 267, OkaPoka wrote:whats the point of 8ball spec
There isn’t, we should just try to hit scum and hardpushing a slot’s lynch for any goddamned reason they can think of, isn’t townie, which is precisely what TD is doing.

~N
My case on why I think TD is scum.

@Taly

As for you, you are clearly trying to sort and it reads genuine to me. I wish I could say that for Ank, whom I’m still on the fence about.

As for Overkill11, Dann should probably respond to that.
Hydra of Dannflor and Nancy Drew 39
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:10 am

Post by NanceFloor »

Dann isn’t liking Ank so far either. Perhaps that will change but something seems a bit off to both of us. I’ll keep her as a null for now, until that changes.
Time Devil
Time Devil
Goon
Time Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Time Devil »

If NanceFloor flips town, I will vote Reveal the next day.

That's how confident I am that Nance is scum. Their continued insistence in deathtunneling me and continuing to use the misinterpretation as a "case" against me is proof Nance is caught scum.

-TL
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 807, mbaki wrote:This is the problem, Taly. Overkill posts some terrible LHF posts. Then Nancy replies with some terrible LHF reads and responses. Meanwhile, she's calling out other terrible LHF posters.

This is readable, yes, but it's not fun to play games like this.
I'm just curious

What exactly is the point of this playstyle?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 811, NanceFloor wrote:
In post 807, mbaki wrote:This is the problem, Taly. Overkill posts some terrible LHF posts. Then Nancy replies with some terrible LHF reads and responses. Meanwhile, she's calling out other terrible LHF posters.

Okay, so yeah I can see Overkill11 being possible mislynchbait.

VOTE: Time Devil

I can’t see how this is town.
Um...
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 816, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 812, Taly wrote:why do people care so much about being scumread?
I didnt answer them about it, but i feel a certain hostility towards me that i dislike, more than an actual scumread.
:S

I'll tone back, I'm sorry
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'll just let the thread sit for a bit I think
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Clemency »

threads are dumb
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:26 am

Post by NanceFloor »

In post 827, Time Devil wrote:If NanceFloor flips town, I will vote Reveal the next day.

That's how confident I am that Nance is scum. Their continued insistence in deathtunneling me and continuing to use the misinterpretation as a "case" against me is proof Nance is caught scum.

-TL
No sorry, you’re not mislynching us. Your push on us has been bad and fake from the getgo. I’ll reassess, when you give me good fucking reason to do so and not a moment sooner. You’re not baiting me into not sr you. Town it up or stfu basically. Sorry if that seems harsh but I really do think you’re scum here. Prove me wrong.

~ND
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:33 am

Post by NanceFloor »

In post 833, NanceFloor wrote:
In post 827, Time Devil wrote:If NanceFloor flips town, I will vote Reveal the next day.

-TL
No sorry, you’re not mislynching us. Your push on us has been bad and fake from the getgo. I’ll reassess, when you give me good fucking reason to do so and not a moment sooner. You’re not baiting me into not sr you. Town it up or stfu basically. Sorry if that seems harsh but I really do think you’re scum here. Prove me wrong.

~ND
P.edit, if Dann disagrees with this, he can switch our vote but I still can’t see how you’re not scum here.
Time Devil
Time Devil
Goon
Time Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Time Devil »

In post 833, NanceFloor wrote:No sorry, you’re not mislynching us. Your push on us has been bad and fake from the getgo. I’ll reassess, when you give me good fucking reason to do so and not a moment sooner. You’re not baiting me into not sr you. Town it up or stfu basically. Sorry if that seems harsh but I really do think you’re scum here. Prove me wrong.

~ND
Wolfy reaction btw

-TL
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Clemency »

i feel like nancy dancy is town
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:02 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 828, Ankamius wrote:

I'm just curious

What exactly is the point of this playstyle?
Experimenting if my reads are better when I have minimal impact on the game early on. I had perfect reads last game before it was re-randed, so it isn't looking bad. But this is a very weak playerlist, and its already not lasting.
password scrambled, aka account dead. message Eddie Cane if you need me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

Okay

Who are all the lhf
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:13 am

Post by NanceFloor »

In post 835, Time Devil wrote:
In post 833, NanceFloor wrote:No sorry, you’re not mislynching us. Your push on us has been bad and fake from the getgo. I’ll reassess, when you give me good fucking reason to do so and not a moment sooner. You’re not baiting me into not sr you. Town it up or stfu basically. Sorry if that seems harsh but I really do think you’re scum here.
Prove me wrong

~ND
Wolfy reaction btw

-TL
Not helping, do better. :facepalm:

~ND
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:26 am

Post by mbaki »

I don't want to play the elitist game, Ankamius.
password scrambled, aka account dead. message Eddie Cane if you need me.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Fuscosco »

lol you brought it up. I dont think it matters much. your disinterested interest in the game is what does matter.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Fuscosco »

Its never about what so much as why.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Fuscosco »

Anywho, ill catchup
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 536, chennisden wrote:i really don't want to use this

but nancefloor slot seems to have benefited soo much from this exchange while doing so little
what benefit?
and why not RC?
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 536, chennisden wrote:don't want to use this
and wtf does this mean?
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:00 am

Post by NanceFloor »

Aight lez git down to it mah homies — (Translation: Never give me a keyboard and a liberal amount of free time)

WARNING: The following reads list is not ordered strictly by strength, it's just by who I decide to talk about first vs. later.
side effects may include: vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, etc.

Taly
- I have you as lean town. Generally, I think the way you've been approaching this game is town indicative in the way you've been interacting with players and genuinely trying to sort them. You are constantly asking questions and then actually following through on those questions and forming conclusions—which is the biggest missing part in scum play similar to your play here. I also think the way you backed off of us in is pretty town motivated, especially because I (think?) you're fairly familiar with Nancy as a player. It benefits scum a lot more than town to gladiate Nancy and clog up the thread. You still clearly attempting to solve us but in an indirect manner is more effort towards our slot than I think scum would give and a much more town oriented mindset to approaching us than trying to force a 1v1.

However, a few of your posts have raised some ?? as I'm reading and I'm hoping you can walk me through your thought processes because it's preventing me from town reading you as strongly as I'd like.
In post 444, Taly wrote:ugh nancy if youre going to scumread everyone who suspects you this game then that just makes it much, much harder to solve you.
For example, in regards to the above, I feel like you
know
that's Nancy's specialty regardless of alignment (sorry Nancy I love you) and thus this kind of observation feels fake. In fact, because of your assertion that you wouldn't be direct solving us earlier, I feel like this was already implicit in your approach to us. Anyway, I'm mostly curious why you haven't been trying to directly interact and sort me more? Especially if the Nance head isn't giving you what you want. You've shot me a question here and there but nothing that makes me feel like you're actively trying to solve me. Maybe I'm partially to blame because I've let Nancy be the more active head, but I would like to interact with you more.

Specifically, can you talk to me about your push on Confirmation Bias earlier and why you thought 8-ball speculation was scum indicative? And I don't necessarily think WIFOM = scum here.

BEF
- First read I mindmelded with Nancy on. His sort of bumbling about with the 8-ball strategy from posts to feels genuine and from what I've seen I don't think he's a player that could convincingly fake that. If he's scum, I would assume he'd have had time with his scum team after the 8-ball got chosen to discuss strategy / why it got chosen and would thus enter the day with a little more purpose than what he did. Confusion/lostness can be scum tell, but here I think it's town indicative. His vote on Oka in to try to get a wagon going and generate content is town motivated as well.

RadiantCowbells
- Drama and everything else aside, I specifically think the way RC has approached this slot is indicative of town. I've alluded to this previously but I'll re-explain here.
In post 178, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not pushing you. don't give me shit for pushing you until I'm pushing you.
If you're town I'll figure it out, let me do my thing until then.
The scum read makes sense I think, but it's also definitely town motivated to work to calm Nancy down and specifically reassure with the bolded. RC knows hard pushing Nancy won't produce anything productive content wise, but I also think if he was scum he could easily lead a mislynch here if he wanted to. I also think I understand some other reasons he may not want to push us just yet. One being that Nancy and I (I think and hope) have at least some capacity to obv town and if we're town we should be able to make that evident eventually. Another reason is something I can't/won't talk about yet.

Overkill
- I have meta with Overkill in that I've actually been his scum partner in a game before, so I'll admit that's part of my read here because he feels tonally a lot different from what I'd expect. His solving was also extremely forced from what I remember but here I find it much more natural and understandable, particularly in regards to his actions towards the mbaki slot. mbaki has I think a... polarizing... playstyle that often attracts more "LHF" town to push because they feel rubbed the wrong way by it. After discussing with Overkill, I think he believes his reasons behind pushing mbaki. There's also a small specific difference between this game and my scum game with him in that when policy lynching was brought up there, he repeatedly emphasized how stupid PLing was in a LAMIST attempt, whereas here he's been more focused on actually just not PLing and lowkey trying to diffuse the situation between FL and RC.

This read has a lot of gut behind it but I feel oddly confident on it? at the very least I'm confused by the strong scum reads here

OkaPoka
- I've already explained part of my town read here and you can find it at the beginning of the Nancefloor ISO. The jist of it is that his approach to the mbaki slot at the beginning of the game makes sense and is town motivated. Additionally, I don't think Oka's first thought as scum here is to push mbaki given the last game the three of us had together. I'm a little wary of this slot because he's fooled me as scum before, but that paranoia actually reinforces my town read here a bit because he reads tonally quite different here as opposed to my experience with his scum meta. I would like to discuss this read with anyone who scum reads Oka because a lot of his posts just gut town ping me and I'd want to know if there's something really obvious I'm missing in terms of scum indicative stuff.

Time Devil
- I'm not as convinced as Nancy that you're scum here but... your actions are confusing me and the way you're dealing with this slot doesn't seem town motivated. Basically, you've failed to interact with ME at all despite me directly questioning you several times. You've mentioned how you don't think this is my town game, which is a case in-congruent with how much experience either of you have with me. Your confidence in your scum read here also seems completely unwarranted given that. You seem much more involved in just repeating we're scum over and over for reasons I'm still unclear on than actually solving this game with anyone.

I would appreciate it if you answered my questions and interacted with my head more if you're town. If you're scum, I'm also wondering if you're also the 8ball or bluffing/gambiting that you are with how blatant you are being in tunneling this slot and ignoring me. Like, I know a TL/Baezu hydra is probably pretty mislynchable if town, but you HAVE to try harder than this if you're town.

Ankamius
- Again, Ank is someone who has scum read our slot but failed to really sort or try to interact with me at all. Like, you seem pretty confident you can sort me sooner or later in post but I don't think you've said a single word about or to me this game and that feels... off. It's also a shock to me to see you scum hunting a lot more than you're town hunting this game. I understand you approach every game differently, but I'd expect you to try and sort/gather a good town block regardless of playstyle given the nature of the 8-ball and what it means for mislynching today. What little town hunting you've done doesn't feel genuine; instead your town reads are "safe town reads for now" or weak town reads. That doesn't sit well based on what I know about you.

Also, I need you to walk me through your Overkill read. Because I obviously disagree with you there and whatever you're seeing is not as obvious to me as it is to you.

##########

As far as other reads, mbaki could be town but I don't have a solid read on him yet. Regardless, don't think he's a good D1 lynch as I've explained before.

Not gelling with Nancy at all on the Chemist tr, he's not done enough for that.

Shadowless might be scum for asking if the game is usually this slow and proceeding to bottom post.

Creature is probably town and if he isn't RC will catch him eventually.

Fusco I tonally read as town I think?

I'm holding off on reading Confirmation Bias until a replacement is found.

- Floor
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 545, mbaki wrote:
In post 538, chennisden wrote:the mbaki lynch list is terrible though
What's terrible about it? What names should be on the list that aren't?
In post 403, mbaki wrote:

Code: Select all

OkaPoka
Time Devil (TemporalLich + Baezu)
Shoshin
Confirmation Bias (??? + ???)
NanceFloor (Nancy Drew 39 + Dannflor)
Creature***
chennisden
Chemist1422
0verki11

We are lynching on this list today. No, not being here does not necessarily mean a town read. If you vote off this list I will be irritated.
Well, i feel like theres def some elitism and generally bad implications about this list i could infer. Like am I off this list because Im your likely choice for an 8ball?
:doc:

This list is good. It gives us a good way to judge your future actions.
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:06 am

Post by NanceFloor »

In post 844, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 536, chennisden wrote:i really don't want to use this

but nancefloor slot seems to have benefited soo much from this exchange while doing so little
what benefit?
and why not RC?
What Chenn is saying here is absolute nonsense because my temp replace out was entirely NAI. I would have done the same, even if I wasn’t town here.

So. considering that it was entirely NAI, how did it “benefit” us in the slightest? I would in fact, argue that the exact opposite was the case as my temp replace out got wrongly sr for some reason. It shouldn’t be alignment read in the slightest.
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:09 am

Post by NanceFloor »

I failed to mention Chennis just realized, I don't really have a read on him yet unfortunately. But I'll ISO him when I return later since he's pushing us.

Hit me with any questions about my reads and I'll try to get back to you tonight. TD/Ank/Taly, I specifically wanna talk with you.

- Floor

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”