Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Official Vote Count 2.03

An inscription on a milestone found in the Golan Heights was finally deciphered. Dating back to the Roman Imperial period, it was placed during the reign of Maximinus Thrax.
When translated, a cryptic message is discovered, which is unique to English opposed to any other language.
It reads after its translation:
Be sure to drink your ovaltine.

Good advice when on the road I'm sure.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/cryptic-g ... ors-reign/

LynchingWith 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to lynch.

Not_Mafia
(2): Baezu, Gimm1ck
Skygazer
(1): PvtUrist
Exilon
(1): Not_Mafia
Gimm1ck
(1): Exilon
Froce
(1): Skygazer

Not Voting
(1): Froce

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-05-01 08:00:00).

Mod notes:
the inscription actually reads:
“You are safe under our protection, but do not forget that you are under the wings of the Roman Empire.”

Which is far less interesting.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In regards to mass claiming/hypoing, I'm against doing so today. With both scum alive and atleast another 2 days to go, it'll hurt more than help town when it comes to hiding our PRs. I'd possible suggest mass claiming Day 3, though, depending on how today progresses.

My reads haven't changed much since yesterday except on N_M and Baezu. I'm not willing to lynch within the town group, and while I'm not sure on N_M's allignment, I do not believe him to be the best Day 2 lynch. My strongest scumread is still Wilky/Skygazer, and the second scum is between N_M/Baezu. The lynch should be between Skygazer/Baezu today.

{Exilon, Gimm1ck, Froce} town
{Not_Mafia} null/lynch-bait
{Baezu} light scumread/PoE
{Skygazer} scum/PoE

This Exilon!Gimm1ck interaction is TvT. I've townread their tone since Day 1 (page 1-3), and it hasn't changed since. I don't believe Exilon is wolfing, and Gimm1ck is genuine with his reactions. I'm not sure on how to solve their tunneling, over than suggest that town does not always come across as town.

Froce is town, and I won't bother to elaborate unless someone disagrees and wants his lynch today.

N_M isn't pinging scum. (Yes, contradicting reads :igmeou: ) he's null/troll and is better off being mech-cleared or saved for D3.

I townread Baezu on Day 1, but I retract that statement after rereading her ISO. Her posts have been bland, passive and unengaging, classic sign of scum feigning activity and flying under the radar.

I'll restate why Skygazer is scum in a bit.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

3) Froce

4) Baezu1 (SE) replaces Chrisonix, who forgot MS exists

5) Exilon
6) Gimm1ck1
7) PvtUrist1 (SE)

8) Skygazer (SE) replaces wilky2.5 (SE)

9) Not_Mafia3 (SE)

Are current guesses
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

Suggest everyone reread Baezu and Skygazer, but just incase my reads are wrong;

@Baezu, what is your read on Skygazer?

@Skygazer, what is your read on Baezu?
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 280, Skygazer wrote:NM literally posts like this in most games ive seen him in; its not alignment indicative and its not going to change his posting style in this game so just trust me when i say if he's town he knows how to catch scum (esp later in the game) and if he's scum it'll just take some process of elimination sorting
I thought this post from her seemed towny
In post 284, Skygazer wrote:
In post 277, Froce wrote:I'm not splitting the votes intentionally, this is just to see if anything surfaces in the last 10 hours.
This feels like a preemptive defense towards something they're worried others will perceive as scummy
But then this post is kind of just fluff... I mean if she thinks he’s scummy she should be making a push or asking more questions

Other than these there really haven’t been any really good posts

She’s definitely a scum lean for me

What are your thoughts on Exilon and gimmick? I’m having a hard time sorting those slots out...they’ve said things that were really towny but also really scummy
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

Have Exilon and Gimm1ck as town. Prehaps we could go through a few of their posts where you felt their motives were scum-alligned?

If you are town Baezu, who are your top 2 scum reads right? I plan to be a bit more active after Day 1.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:42 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 347, Gimm1ck wrote:
In post 341, Exilon wrote:I had this feeling you were pretending to fabricate some of your reasoning day 1, and making an effort to appear townie in most of your logic. I didn't want to say anything because I wanted to see if the feeling was going to hold up or not and how Moomn flipped.
Now you PR-fish instead of building a case which town!you I believe was wont to do, and you preempt an N_M lynch by using logic that is at best tenuous and at worst a flat-out lie, because your scum partner couldn't get it going.
Explain how floating around the suggestion of a hypo which a. Never happened, b. I wanted to ask everyone’s opinion of it instead of going ahead and hypoing, is PR-fishing.

By ‘preempting’ a NM lynch, all I want is pressure on them so I can formulate a read. Furthermore, if NM is my so-called ‘lynchbait’, why didn’t I lynch them yesterday? I could have easily shifted onto NM if I wanted an easy lynch.
1. Asking for everyone about hypo is fine, insisting on it happening even though people have said no and not letting go is wasting time for town and it's an attempt at PR-fishing. This however I concede is likely to be NAI (non-alignment indicative).
2. He wasn't lynchbait yesterday (even though some tried), he is lynchbait today. Also, you could have shifted to NM, but why would you when Moomn was right there? Look, pointless arguments!

In post 348, Gimm1ck wrote:
In post 342, Exilon wrote:I mean not only because your scum partner couldn't get it going but I'm pretty sure you both see him as a safe lynch D2.
Very scummy for these reasons;
1. You assume I’m scum and working with a scum partner; if a townsperson were to say this, instead of going all up in arms with claiming ‘he’s scum! He’s scum!’, a townsperson would give an example and read of who my partner actually is, rather than simply claiming ‘oh, he has a partner!’.
2. If I theoretically had a scum partner, we both see him as a safe lynch: no, because I have said and currently say I do not have a strong read on NM yet. I have a scumlean. I want pressure on them. Simple.

Would like to point out the growing bond between NM and Exilon as possible scum partners; he whipped out the classic chainsaw defense.
1. I don't have to at this point, I think it's pretty clear who's the scum partner that I'm reading, even if it's independent and on another wagon. And no they wouldn't, that's a null tell at best (see: N_M's playstyle).

2. The point I made is redundant and hypothetical, obviously, so I don't even know why you as town would feel the need to address it. You as scum, however, I totally get.
2.5. Moreover, the response to the point has nothing to do with the point itself, it's strawmanning it. Instead of saying "actually, if I were scum I wouldn't see him as a safe lynch at all" or "if i were scum I would be going for someone else", which I feel would be very townie to do, you reject the hypothetical from the get go, and that I find to be a scumtell.

3. This is the exact narrative I'm accusing you of building. You clearly understand that most of us think N_M is town and you clearly understand that this is N_M's playstyle. You know he is not going to budge. Yet, you justify a vote by the quote below. In order to make the wagon and lynch appear more credible, you conjure up some extremely weak reasoning - I mentioned this briefly in the other post, let met expand on it:
In post 302, Gimm1ck wrote:
In post 300, Gimm1ck wrote:What I will initially say is
MAJOR fos
on NM for
1. Lurking yesterday
2. Being put on a lynch block w/other people
3. Immediately lynching another person without reasoning
To clarify, he immediately lynched another person
on that list
without giving reasoning, something lazy scum would do over picking a few people to push, fabricate reasoning, and start counterwagon attempts on them
by lynching I'm assuming you mean voting; moving along;
MAJOR FOS doesn't seem like what you mentioned more recently here, which is a lot milder.
It was in addition to this:
In post 314, Gimm1ck wrote:
In post 312, Exilon wrote:I didn't know hypo was a thing until today. I don't think it's useful at this point. I think it's PR fishing atm.
Hard figuring out if that's null or scummy.

Say Gimm, asides from wanting to Hypo, who do you think is scummy and would like to pressure currently?

Will tackle these in two independent posts; my reads when I have more time, but I will shoutout a fact that I want a NM lynch to test one thing.
You claimed multiple times that you could ‘hammer Moomn whenever you needed to’ - you hammered when a NM wagon was being built up. It seems logical that if NM is scum, you are a very potential partner for hammering Moomn out of fear of NM being CWed.
The reason I point out multiple times is that a scum would want to lay out a trail of their thoughts as to not be questioned on your decision: you went ahaid and did that. TLDR; If NM is scum Exilon is major FOS.

About hypoing, I don’t see the problem if everyone says ‘if doc, docced x; if Jailkeeper, jailkept y; if cop, z is town’; to me it only gives us information in case of a town PR death, without outing PRs.
I don't know what game have you been playing but at 2 hours left on the clock (which I noted), which is when I hammered Moomn, N_M's wagon still had only 3 votes and the risk of we getting a no lynch was extremely high, so for you to say that I hammered when a wagon was building up is disingenous at best and outright misleading at worst, and it comes up here very conveniently in order to push for a N_M lynch that you don't find that scum apparently despite the "MAJOR FOS" on him.

The worst part here is, you're FoS'ing people that you don't have as a strong scumread? It's the beginning of day 2 and you're already invoking flips as justification for a lynch?

You know what would help me, if you could post your actual reads as you said you would and we can go from there.
Feels like I've been here before.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Exilon »

@gimm:
The rest I will concede without too big of an issue if it comes to it, what really raises the alarms for me is what I pointed out at the end of that post, so if you have to prioritize what to address, please begin with that
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Not_Mafia4 has been prodded. They have (expired on 2019-04-27 09:12:00) until I begin searching for a replacement.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Froce
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 355, PvtUrist wrote:Have Exilon and Gimm1ck as town. Prehaps we could go through a few of their posts where you felt their motives were scum-alligned?

If you are town Baezu, who are your top 2 scum reads right? I plan to be a bit more active after Day 1.
I appreciate that you’ll be more active! I think if you’re town that bodes well for town!

I will pull up those posts as soon as I can...I’m still v/la today but we still have a few days to figure this out
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

Froce
Froce
Townie
Froce
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Froce »

In post 359, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Froce
I'm here now.

Stop voting me.
Froce
Froce
Townie
Froce
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Froce »

I'll let Pvt do his thing, though I'm a lot more interested in lynching Sky than Baezu right now. Baezu I have fairly positive opinions of and we'll wait to see if someone slips up.

VOTE: Skygazer

If someone has an opinion of Sky and wants to chime in feel free.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Exilon »

Hey Froce, what are you up to, voting Skygazer?
Do you have more to comment on Gimm besides post 344?
Froce
Froce
Townie
Froce
Townie
Townie

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Froce »

In post 363, Exilon wrote:Hey Froce, what are you up to, voting Skygazer?
Do you have more to comment on Gimm besides post 344?
The only thing I have on Gimm is that his gamestart was relatively awkward. In retrospect, I could've pushed on him if only I'd paid more attention to the first couple pages. I'm indifferent on hypo'ing. If there's one thing that totally eliminates it as an option though, it's the fact we don't know the setup PRs, but only scum do (according to their two roles they can deduce which town PRs are in the game) so I fear hypo'ing would instantly out who the real PRs are.

I don't dislike the rest of his posts. I think he's a good player.

Sky is one of my nulls who I need to push to get something out of today.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Skygazer1 has been prodded. They have (expired on 2019-04-28 08:57:00) until I begin looking for a replacement.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Skygazer »

Hi! I'm sorry, I had a busy 48 hours and forgot about this game (my debit card was compromised Thursday and my car broke down in the middle of I-95 yesterday...)

I will catch up now!
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 355, PvtUrist wrote:Have Exilon and Gimm1ck as town. Prehaps we could go through a few of their posts where you felt their motives were scum-alligned?

If you are town Baezu, who are your top 2 scum reads right now?
Exilon-

Spoiler:
This post is towny
In post 60, Exilon wrote:Actually sorry I'm not done
In post 58, Froce wrote:Well if you want my thoughts I think it's good to put people under pressure, but only on moderation as you don't wanna linger on one or two and forget about the rest.
> Recognizes that it's good to put people under pressure
> Does not put anyone under pressure

Man, I love dissonance

UNVOTE: Voted
VOTE: Froce

I also love irony
This seems towny
In post 77, Exilon wrote:
In post 69, Froce wrote:
In post 65, Gimm1ck wrote:And I will ask again, do you have any comments/pointers on the Me/Voted/Exilon conversation? Rather than saying useless filler like ‘You’re really not out to make friends here’, could you possibly contribute something to the discussion please?
Whoa chill lol. I was only trying to mess with Ex.

I also don't know how to elaborate on what I've already said. I saw Voted making posts with vague meaning then retracting it and that's about it. I find it kinda odd you're so demanding of me as if I'm the one who started the allegations when I only said what I said in courtesy of responding to you wanting my thoughts. So it's like you were so taken aback by what I said you just couldn't wrap your head around it. I don't know what you thought I meant but I can tell you it's nothing major yet so don't get rustled.

and I'd say I'm pretty involved, seeing as I'm posting about every other post on here. I'm also trying to move the conversation forward. Nitpicking single lines out of multiple paragraphs could be your own way of scumhunting but I don't like it and don't find it very effective.
I find funny how Froce is saying he's trying to do this or that and not actually doing it

Like saying he's trying to move the conversation forward without moving the conversation forward

Also ignoring valid and relevant points in favor of devaluing Grimm's request for elaboration when he could have simply answered the question.

So let's put your money where you say your mouth is; what do you think of Not_Mafia's vote? Is it scummy, is it not, why?
This seems scummy
In post 102, Exilon wrote:
Voted wrote:2 votes are bandwagon?
Oh, how silly of me, thank you for reminding me

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Moomn
Moomn wrote:
In post 93, Voted wrote:
In post 92, Moomn wrote:
In post 90, PvtUrist wrote:VOTE: Moomn caught scam
Nope.
Try slighty more sophisticated way of defending yourself. Post reads, push sameone.
I don't feel the need to do so at the moment. My read included detail I don't wish to put into the conversation so i'll be waiting to do so. My vote on you is fully real though.
You don't feel the need to help town? ok.

I had more to write but it boils down to this:

Y'all need to stop silent voting and start explaining the reasoning behind your votes so we can all actually scumhunt and you know, win
This also seems scummy
In post 221, Exilon wrote:Dear Voted,

I've publicly expressed my reads on a handful of people, so you're wrong on that.

Someone asked me why n_m was reading town and i forgot to answer, i think it was you. The reason is, ifhe were scum, at the time of his first vote, it would be easier to target someone else already being voted for. Then i called out his reasoning, then he changed his vote. I think that's townish.

You say im trying to make town lynch certain players but i didn't? What're you referring to? You also say im not makinf them defend themselves or post more which is weird considering that's exactly what they do when i questioned them abd pushed them. So i also find that wrong.

Then you said i was kind of contradicting myself but i don't see that in what you pointed out.

Also you pointed out my past games but not only is your insight wrong, considering a) i wad scum in just one game and rememver posting less on purpose, and b) I'm actually more relentless and in your face as town and c) all those games happened *over 9 years ago *.

Look it's one thing to analyse people and giving out your opinion, it's another to get things wrong and misrepresent them.

Therefore, leaning town

Fixed broken bbcode -- You can't nest spoilers or it breaks things, so I removed one of the inner ones from a quoted post. --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Baezu »

I meant to spoiler that quote wall so I wouldnt be clogging the thread...grrrr
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Baezu »

Froce-

Spoiler:
Scummy post
In post 69, Froce wrote:
In post 65, Gimm1ck wrote:And I will ask again, do you have any comments/pointers on the Me/Voted/Exilon conversation? Rather than saying useless filler like ‘You’re really not out to make friends here’, could you possibly contribute something to the discussion please?
Whoa chill lol. I was only trying to mess with Ex.

I also don't know how to elaborate on what I've already said. I saw Voted making posts with vague meaning then retracting it and that's about it. I find it kinda odd you're so demanding of me as if I'm the one who started the allegations when I only said what I said in courtesy of responding to you wanting my thoughts. So it's like you were so taken aback by what I said you just couldn't wrap your head around it. I don't know what you thought I meant but I can tell you it's nothing major yet so don't get rustled.

and I'd say I'm pretty involved, seeing as I'm posting about every other post on here. I'm also trying to move the conversation forward. Nitpicking single lines out of multiple paragraphs could be your own way of scumhunting but I don't like it and don't find it very effective.
scummy post
In post 144, Froce wrote:Also N_M you just put someone on L1 with almost no regard.

I advise no one to vote Moomn as it's still not even halfway through D1. He needs to talk more. If you end up hammering Moomn early I'm afraid that's a major scumtell so don't do it.
is towny

scummy post:
In post 361, Froce wrote:
In post 359, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Froce
I'm here now.

Stop voting me.

lean scum on froce
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Baezu »

G1mm1ck

Spoiler:
Towny post:
In post 57, Gimm1ck wrote:Also Moomn it’s fine to rvs still, but I’d like your opinion on the me/Voted/Exilon conversation as well.
towny post:
In post 194, Gimm1ck wrote:
In post 192, Moomn wrote:I wont by making any really valuable post this day, but NM is slightly town to me and im loving how defensive Froce is about doing nothing while STILL doing nothing. Instead of leading by asking hes basically demanding others ask him things directly. Scared of his own thoughts i say.
How the hell is NM town after doing literally nothing for the most part?
Scummy post:
In post 299, Gimm1ck wrote:Y’all familiar with the concept of hypoing?

Will do more analysis of everything once I get home.

lean town
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Baezu »

NM-

dunno

dude doesnt post much. Anybody have any experience with him? It is D2, things have happened...
Show

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Gimm1ck2 has been prodded. They have (expired on 2019-04-28 14:01:00) until I begin looking for a replacement.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Baezu »

pvtUrist-

Spoiler: mod abuse
Towny post
In post 123, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 120, Lycanfire wrote:
Hello everybody. I am Lycanfire, the backup mod for this game. Until further notice I will be processing and resolving everything related to this game. Please send me a private message if you have any concerns.

Thank you.
Howdy Lycanfire

I'll restate my reads and see how people react. Specifically, who I think is town, who I think isn't D1 lynch candidates, and who are.

Town; {Voted, Exilon, Gimm}

I get N_M's point, but Exilon isn't the best D1 lynch candidate. If he's scum (which I don't believe so), he can be mech-cleared or be left at a later date. If he's town, a mislynch on him would get rid of one of the more active and contributing players.

Voted and Gimm are town because tone.

Null/Mixed; {N_M, Froce, Baezu}

N_M and Froce town tone, but also because there's better lynch candidates.

D1 Lynch Candidates; {Wilky, Moomn}

Bad tone reads from both (forced intros, poorly reasoned interactions)

Wilky's attempt at D1 mislynch (Moomn had 2 votes on his wagon at this point);
In post 100, wilky wrote:VOTE: Exillon

Something seems off here.
I want the D1 lynch to be Wilky, unless anyone manages to come up with a better idea.
towny post:
In post 353, PvtUrist wrote:Suggest everyone reread Baezu and Skygazer, but just incase my reads are wrong;

@Baezu, what is your read on Skygazer?

@Skygazer, what is your read on Baezu?

town

Hey this one I know how to fix! --Lycanfire
Last edited by Lycanfire on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Baezu »

did it again...sorry
Show

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”