Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:48 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

You missed my EBWOP in post 36. Which, like, how do you do that.

I'm still unwrapping the last page or so. There's more to do in terms of working out likely townies based on how the scum are treating them, rather than the easy 'oh well you are obviously scum' reads that I already have.

At the moment I am wondering if the scum's plan is for Klick to shoot me.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:49 am

My main reason for being unsure of that theory is that it relies upon a somewhat surface level analysis of CES's play, and if he's scum I don't want to bet the game on what his mind games are doing.
#greenshirtthursdays
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:43 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 64, Klick wrote:For example, I claimed a scumread on Davsto. If he’s town, he then has to put forth considerable effort to engage with me and convince me of that. If he’s scum, he has to act like he’s town (and therefore try to convince me he’s town), or he can do what he’s doing now and give as little information as possible.
except i think you're scum and why waste effort trying to convince scum that i'm town when i could convince town i'm town ezpz

thanks tho this logic reeks of someone who isn't town (as town would have considered this having been in that position) so another free scumread ty
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Fenchurch »

In post 72, JackODiamonds wrote:I'm weirded out by her trying to vote.
So, I had forgotten it, but if the scum plan is to quicklynch a townie as soon as they get a chance and hope that townie shoot wrong, then it definitely is bad for me to give full info about my reads. But voting is a way that I can still project some of what I'm thinking and add pressure to someone.

This game is horrible. I don't know how I'm meant to demonstrate my towniness to the other townie without being able to give thoughts and reads.

I have 6 people as possible town currently, and luckily I don't think any of them have me as scum either, so that's something, I guess.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Fenchurch »

If everyone would like to answer one question for me it's this: how does this game currently make you feel.

Just so I'm 100% clear - does the townie seriously have to shoot 9 out of 10 scum in order to win the game? Has this ever been successfully done before?
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Fenchurch »

11 out of 12, even...
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Fenchurch »

It would be super bad if the other townie is Wenna. :neutral:

Xtoxm, Kyrion, Poro, Nexus, Cpol. Of the people who have posted, you all have the least content which makes me feel able to reading you. In itself that could say a lot, but. If you're town, please make sure you do something about it in the next day before the deadline.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:46 am

Currently this game is making me thoughtful. I'm still pretty psyched to have drawn town but that is wearing off a bit as the differences inherent to it being a forum game rather than IRL are presenting themselves.

And yes the townie does have to shoot all but one scum with no mistakes. To be honest that's the part I feel best about; if I'm the one who gets lynched* then I think I'll have a reasonable chance of doing that part once I've digested the run-up to the lynch.

*Right now I don't know if it will be me. Your vote on me feels preemptive of that, but if Klick is the townie then it'll almost certainly be him instead. So we'll see.
#greenshirtthursdays
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Nexus »

You aren't town mate. Re-read your role PM.
Trans rights are human rights.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:02 am

#greenshirtthursdays
Samantha Eyzburg
Samantha Eyzburg
Townie
Samantha Eyzburg
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Samantha Eyzburg »

In post 82, ChannelDelibird wrote:Your vote on me feels preemptive of that, but if Klick is the townie then it'll almost certainly be him instead. So we'll see.
And if he is, he's being groomed. You are aware, you foresee his lynch in that case. Where has your reply been?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

A lot of nonsense is being posted just to distract from the fact that it's just you and me, Klick.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:13 am

In post 85, Samantha Eyzburg wrote:
In post 82, ChannelDelibird wrote:Your vote on me feels preemptive of that, but if Klick is the townie then it'll almost certainly be him instead. So we'll see.
And if he is, he's being groomed. You are aware, you foresee his lynch in that case. Where has your reply been?
The fact that I have sat up in the last couple of pages and am opening up about my thought processes rather than just sit back and assume that it will be clear that I'm not scum
is
my reply, obviously. If Klick is town, he is already well aware that there's a good chance he's being played.

Myko joins my 'definitely scum' pile, for the record. This is the second post in a row where he's tried to undermine me for reasons that'd fall apart the second he actually thought them through.
#greenshirtthursdays
Samantha Eyzburg
Samantha Eyzburg
Townie
Samantha Eyzburg
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:17 am

Post by Samantha Eyzburg »

I do hope I'm not bothering you too much. Merely helping you open up about your thoughts regarding the previous page, you see.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:22 am

'Bother' is definitely not the right word, as I think your behaviour towards me should be very instructive for the other townie. Go nuts, buddy.
#greenshirtthursdays
cpol
cpol
Goon
cpol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:40 am

Post by cpol »

In post 81, Fenchurch wrote:It would be super bad if the other townie is Wenna. :neutral:

Xtoxm, Kyrion, Poro, Nexus, Cpol. Of the people who have posted, you all have the least content which makes me feel able to reading you. In itself that could say a lot, but. If you're town, please make sure you do something about it in the next day before the deadline.
To be honest I'm quite happy with my contribution level at the moment. 90%+ of this conversation is just scum on scum anway, so ultimately missleading. Either I get lynched and have to make the call - then the fewer people I allow to mess with me the better, or the other towie is lynched and I have to hope that they see through the nonsence. I personally don't think just another voice in the 'look how obvously town I am' crowd really helps with that. To be fair this game is feeling so heavily one sided that I'll just take those odds when the lynch happens either way it falls.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Fenchurch »

In post 90, cpol wrote:or the other towie is lynched and I have to hope that they see through the nonsence.
So... you currently think that another townie would be able to correctly identify you as town?
cpol
cpol
Goon
cpol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:12 am

Post by cpol »

In post 91, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 90, cpol wrote:or the other towie is lynched and I have to hope that they see through the nonsence.
So... you currently think that another townie would be able to correctly identify you as town?
I have no idea. Though even if they could I don't think it would be a good idea to say.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Primate »

In post 79, Fenchurch wrote:Just so I'm 100% clear - does the townie seriously have to shoot 9 out of 10 scum in order to win the game? Has this ever been successfully done before?
I was lynched as town at blackpool with everyone there playing (not sure of the exact number). Struck out around 7 iirc. It's hilarious and a fond memory but that was a silly quick game and I dread it happening here.

I've been thinking about the game a bit and two things I want to say are
1. Anyone who has a vote on another player in the first 24hrs after the 72 window lifts is scum to me regardless of reason.
2. If wenna is town this game is pretty farcical and I'd like something to be done about that situation.

I think I've changed my mind on whether you should post your reads or not and think it's important to do so if you're town.

I thought leanne's post was decent.

My read of mykos line is that he's questioning someone he thinks is scummy and I don't get why?.

CES has stopped offerening opinions on other players which Im not fond of.

CDBs reasons for myko suspicion seems spurious. And no, it's not the same thing I pointed out a couple of lines up.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Primate »

In post 92, cpol wrote:
In post 91, Fenchurch wrote:
I have no idea. Though even if they could I don't think it would be a good idea to say.
FWIW i don't much of a read on you either way so you should probably do more stuff.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Fenchurch »

In post 93, Primate wrote:1. Anyone who has a vote on another player in the first 24hrs after the 72 window lifts is scum to me regardless of reason.
Why this? Even if scum go for a quicklynch in town, what is the harm in town trying to get scum lynched with their vote?
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Patrick »

I've poked Wenna on Facebook. She did pick up her role PM and the gamestart PM.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Fenchurch »

UNVOTE:

I can now think of a reason not to be voting, but Primate I’d still like to hear what yours is.

~~~~~~

Two-ish answers to my question so far, one good one bad. Everyone: how would you describe your current feelings towards this game?
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Patrick »

Minor update to the rules: if no lynch has occurred when the end of day deadline hits, the game ends in a Town win. Obviously that rule only applies to day 1.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Primate »

In post 97, Fenchurch wrote:UNVOTE:

I can now think of a reason not to be voting, but Primate I’d still like to hear what yours is.
Lets say it's the same as yours.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”