Micro 864 | The Newsroom | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #69 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I cc northsidegal btw.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #181 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:59 am

In post 31, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: okapoka

I think him tkaing it seriously is a scumtell
Why?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #182 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:03 am

In post 75, OkaPoka wrote:i think apthet's necessity to have information pried out of him is bad

but

he might be new
You literally asked her for comments one minute after her first post...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #183 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:07 am

In post 104, RadiantCowbells wrote:honestly i want someone to post who i can townread.
:mrgreen:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #184 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:09 am

In post 137, apthet wrote:
In post 75, OkaPoka wrote:i think apthet's necessity to have information pried out of him is bad

but

he might be new
I am an alt, and also a 'she', and I think that both you and RC are more likely to be town!
How well do you know RC?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #185 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:56 am

In post 176, Nimueh wrote:
In post 99, RadiantCowbells wrote:i have no idea how to read your minimalist playstyle so far this game.
RC is town from this.
You don't think RC could fake that as scum?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #186 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:58 am

UNVOTE:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #188 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:17 am

I think it's probably NAI anyway

You didn't wait for her to make a second post before asking for thoughts, so all it's indicative of is her first post being fluff/RVS.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #191 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:22 am

In post 190, Nimueh wrote:Sure but that kind of post comes more often from town than scum.

He is clearly trying to read that slot. It shows a townie motivation.
RC is self-aware enough to be able to fake his town thoughts very well. Especially something as straightforward as that.

You really shouldn't be townreading him at all unless you have extensive experience with him.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #195 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:27 am

In post 193, Nimueh wrote:Do you think any of his posts look scummy to you?
I don't like how he immediately tried to stir up shit with Oka.

But I'll readily admit that I have no idea how to read him.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #198 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:14 am

Nice to meet you too apthet.

Please stop scumreading my playstyle.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #200 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:19 am

In post 199, apthet wrote:What's your playstyle?
What you almost certainly just scumread me for.

I'm a very logic-oriented, passive, and reactive player. I try to understand reasons for everything and to keep people from jumping to unjustified conclusions. I townhunt much more often and effectively than I scumhunt, especially early on.

What specifically did you not like?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #202 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:35 am

For the record, my response to RC there is because I'm extremely easy to read for someone who knows me well enough (and RC does).

And the thing about RC is that he is both a strong town player and a VERY strong scum player. People unfamiliar with him will tend to townread him regardless of his alignment, and that's dangerous.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #204 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:17 am

Sorry... but do you think any part of that is inaccurate? If so then by all means correct me.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #211 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:30 am

In post 205, RadiantCowbells wrote:Every time we've played together you've gone into the same shtick and I've asked you to stop doing that.
If you feel like that's how you have to approach my slot then I'd prefer not to be playing with you in the first place.
Well, sorry if you feel personally targeted or something :/ I only do it out of respect for your scumgame.

But, I mean, I honestly believe that I, along with a lot of players on the site, can't get a read on you that's better than random. And if that's the case, I think it's right to at least warn people about it.

(Also, it's not a policy scumread. It's a policy nullread, which is really just a nullread with the criteria for "what can change this read" set to "nothing".)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #213 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:38 am

Well, not everyone is me, and not everyone will listen to me (spoiler alert: nobody ever does), and there are definitely people who actually can read you... so I think that's a bit of an exaggeration.

We can talk about it after the game if you'd like. I'll definitely drop it for now though, I think I've said enough anyway :]
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #226 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:25 pm

I literally didn't realize either of them were in the game :lol:

Never played with Enigma, GL prefers scum iirc?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #228 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:49 pm

Doing something, yes. Doing something productive, not necessarily-- not all players become easier to read under pressure.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #238 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:12 pm

In post 232, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 198, Something_Smart wrote:Nice to meet you too apthet.

this is a bad post
Ironically, that post can serve as a response to this one.

Why is it a bad post?
In post 237, GuiltyLion wrote:Smart where's your vote right now
Firmly in my pocket where it belongs.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #244 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:48 pm

In post 241, GuiltyLion wrote:you assumed the reason he was scumreading you instead of asking
Literally everything I had done up until that point was indicative only of my playstyle.
this better be a soft for like a doublevoter or something
votes give information and hold people accountable
sitting there Not Voting for half the day phase does not
I will be accountable for where my vote is at the end of the day. I will likely not be voting until I want a lynch to occur. If you want to hold me accountable for anything sooner, well... this is game of words. They carry weight, and you can (and should) hold me accountable for them :P

And if you want any information from me, just ask for it. I hardly see why I'd need to vote to communicate it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #305 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:38 am

In post 300, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think people overreacting to getting wagoned is rarely alignment indicative
Maybe the fact of someone overreacting isn't alignment indicative, but the way they respond definitely can be.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #306 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:48 am

In post 289, RadiantCowbells wrote:What's everyone's thoughts on the likeliness that Apthets role was IC if she was town?
That's too major of a swing factor methinks. Unless all the roles were designed to be way stronger as their town version than their scum version, which seems very unlikely.

(Also apthet is obvtown.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #313 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:14 am

In post 308, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey SS if we lynched Apthet and they flipped scum should we immediately lynch you for calling her obvtown?
Should? No. Will? Probably. To be honest if apthet is scum I would be very grateful for whoever managed to strongarm a lynch through on her.

...But I also think her interactions, and resulting reads, on me and Nimueh read as extremely genuine. So unless she's an alt of a few specific people, I doubt she'd be capable of that as scum.
In post 310, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 198, Something_Smart wrote:Nice to meet you too apthet.

This is a really scummy post lol
Do I have to have literally the same conversation I just had with apthet again?

... Because you're doing it too.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #321 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:58 am

The way apthet voted me, and then immediately reevaluated and pivoted to Nimueh, and then immediately reevaluated again, is something that is vastly more likely to come from town. That would be a weird and very advanced thought process to fake as scum, and it definitely shows that she is genuinely reacting to and analyzing what is happening.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #327 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:32 am

Not really. I had you as slightly south of null but I don't really think I know you enough to read you... and I'd like to think that RC would be able to read me better but he has pulled this shit before as town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #455 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:30 am

I'm alive guys

Stayed up very late last night and slept in very late today but I'm here now :shifty:
In post 345, Nimueh wrote:
In post 321, Something_Smart wrote:The way apthet voted me, and then immediately reevaluated and pivoted to Nimueh, and then immediately reevaluated again, is something that is vastly more likely to come from town. That would be a weird and very advanced thought process to fake as scum, and it definitely shows that she is genuinely reacting to and analyzing what is happening.
She, like Lion never gave a reason for voting me and hasn’t unvoted, so how is this a “pivot” or “re-evaluation”?
She had unvoted you in , and even before that, is definitely a reevaluation. Only a few pages after voting you she says that your reaction to the vote felt "genuinely town."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #456 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:32 am

In post 371, Nimueh wrote:Just because I strongly townread SS, doesn’t mean I necessarily agree with his reads.
Story of my life.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #457 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:36 am

In post 430, OkaPoka wrote:the people i want to hear from arent talking enough !!!
o/

I assume I am one such person; what would you like to hear from me?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #458 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:40 am

In post 441, apthet wrote:I think Nimueh is town and Radiant seems town as well. Oka also seems town. I thought Something Smart was town, but the fact that he said RC could read him almost perfectly and RC scumreads him is something that I'm factoring in. I still am struggling with it because if Smart really does think RC can read him perfectly, why would he have the confidence as scum to bring up that topic?
Well, the simplest answer is "because RC is scum."

The other answer is "because RC can read me pretty well, but not perfectly, and not necessarily right off the bat."

Like I'm not concerned that RC is scumreading me right now, I've only been in the game a few days and I haven't had the chance to interact with almost anyone, but what I'm concerned about is that he's trying to strongarm a lynch on me before I can actually get into the game that much (and he knows full well that I am a stronger player lategame than early).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #460 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:57 am

Well right now I want people to not lynch me or my strong townread, and we're currently the two biggest wagons. Why don't you trust my read on her?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #463 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:59 am

In post 461, apthet wrote:Does this mean you think that RC has a good chance of being scum?
I don't know. :?

As I've already stated I can't read RC. And trying to strongarm shit is his MO as either alignment.
In post 462, OkaPoka wrote:If we do what you want, what's the next step?
...Play the game? We have 8 days left.

If you're asking who I think we should lynch, you certainly won't get an answer out of me now, and probably not for the rest of D1. That's not how I operate.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #467 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:22 am

In post 464, OkaPoka wrote:the issue is i dont see how your play moves the gamestate forward
Fortunately I'm only 1/9 of the players in this game and so I don't have to singlehandedly move the game forward.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, because it wasn't very clear.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #469 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:44 am

...The alternative is not doing what you are doing. I don't really get how that's confusing?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #478 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:58 pm

In post 470, RadiantCowbells wrote:SS are you actually implying that scum me would lynch you because I'm afraid of your late game?
no more the opposite, scum you would try to lynch me early game rather than late game because it'd be easier.
In post 471, OkaPoka wrote:ok lets do nothing and sleep

because thats basically what you are offering to us
...What?

If that's how you normally play a mafia game, then I guess it's your prerogative... but I am offering the set difference of {the set of all things you could be doing} - {wagoning me and wagoning apthet}. If that's the empty set for you then I think YOU're the one who needs to do some explaining.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #479 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:59 pm

In post 476, RadiantCowbells wrote::V

usually when 1 person acts like a paranoid ass they continue to do that 4 ever
I don't know what you could possibly be talking about :shifty:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #490 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:27 pm

In post 482, OkaPoka wrote:ok s_s

how about this

ill support whoever you want to vote, you get two votes

what do
Why would you do that though :X

I already said I prioritize townhunting over scumhunting, especially day 1.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #492 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Apthet obviously, Nimueh and you to a lesser extent, although I don't have any idea what your scumgame is like (I think I know Nimueh is and if I'm right that will bolster the townread)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #493 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:32 pm

missed a word there

I think I know
who
Nimueh is
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #512 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:02 am

In post 509, singletonking wrote:
In post 474, RadiantCowbells wrote:why do you townread meeee
In post 475, Skygazer wrote:should i not be?

like i remember getting super paranoid about you in the past even tho u were acting like how i expected town u to act and im seeing u act like how town u would act so am not gonna be a paranoid ass again
^Posts like this is why Skygazer is town
Is this a meta read?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #514 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:29 am

Well, I think it depends on the person. Some people are definitely capable of making posts like that as scum.

I don't know her either so idk if she is such a player
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #528 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:37 pm

In post 522, OkaPoka wrote:i feel like town s_s would be more nuanced in play than this
In post 523, OkaPoka wrote:its just... too consistent?
Wat?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #559 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:42 pm

I could pick that apart but only if anyone other than RC cared to see my responses, although I'm loling at the claim that my use of ellipses is scum indicative

RC did you read any part of A50's sharing is caring game?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #561 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:46 pm

Maybe reading my ISO that game would help?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #574 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:05 am

GL would you want to see a point-by-point refutation of the case? Would you actually read it?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #576 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:15 am

The neighborhood's pretty dead btw, and my opinion that RC is a dangerous scum player who should not be easily townread goes back years.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #577 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:15 am

In post 575, GuiltyLion wrote:No I'm not interested in self defense
Why not?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #581 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:30 am

In post 575, GuiltyLion wrote:Town is supposed to find scum, not argue that you're not scum
News flash it's possible for townies to do more that one thing. Not to mention that if every townie convinces every other townie they are town, they don't even have to scumhunt. Scumhunting is not the only way to win, and it's not the method I prefer to use especially D1.
What do you think of RC's push on you, or Nimueh calling you obvtown
About RC I really have no clue

Twice I've seen him tunnel someone almost to a lynch, and then abruptly back off and start defending them way too late and they got lynched anyway (you were one of them :P), and weirdly as good of a scum tactic that is he was town both times

But I don't have any firm opinion on him, I already said I can't read him and this isn't exactly making it easier

About Nimueh, I'm fairly sure she's town given that I'm fairly sure I know her identity.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #582 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:32 am

In post 580, singletonking wrote:
In post 576, Something_Smart wrote:The neighborhood's pretty dead btw, and my opinion that RC is a dangerous scum player who should not be easily townread goes back years.
This is definitely not what I expect from a neighbourhood with RC in it

Can you check with the mod if you're allowed to say how many pages the neighbourhood has, and if you are, what is it?
Sure thing. I know I haven't been using it because I don't know what I would put there. I don't know why he hasn't been using it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #584 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:35 am

Why do you ask?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #585 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:36 am

NSG said it was fine btw, the neighborhood has 2 pages.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #595 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:24 am

Did he request replacement or was he replaced for not picking up his prod?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #598 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:57 am

Presumably he didn't... she posted she was prodding him, he didn't post for 26 hours, and then she posted saying he was being replaced.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #668 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:41 pm

I think I've scumread GL in every game I've ever played with him.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #682 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:17 pm

apthet, nimueh
oka
everyone else
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #690 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:21 am

In post 685, Nimueh wrote:@SS, why is apthet your #1 townread?
- - is a thought process that I have almost never seen from scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #710 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:56 am

In post 707, OkaPoka wrote:s_s what does your scum meta look like?
Some combination of flying under the radar and stating and pushing reads in a horribly robotic manner.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #715 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:58 am

Do you see me doing either of those two things?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #726 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:06 pm

In post 719, RadiantCowbells wrote:i want to policy lynch anyone who declares themselves a late game player from now on because it's basically saying that you're not effective as town without a boatload of extra information that the people who tryhard on D1 don't have
The best way to help people who aren't as good on D1 get better is to policy lynch them... :neutral:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #732 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:09 pm

In post 725, Nimueh wrote:When did you do either in Last Night Tomorrow?
I flew under the radar that whole game (or as long as I could anyway :P)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #735 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:10 pm

In post 728, RadiantCowbells wrote:wait does that "trying to eliminate you early" count as having a huge ego about your late game player status? i'm not actually sure. hmmm.
Nah it's more just like, if I haven't been mislynched after like D2 I probably won't be.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #738 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:11 pm

In post 731, RadiantCowbells wrote:basically the kind of people i'm talking about don't erally exist on MS. talking about MU players moreso. the ones who have a huge ego about their 'late game carry potential'
Fair enough, I will not try to speak to MU meta, it sounds like a scary place :eek:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #739 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:13 pm

In post 737, RadiantCowbells wrote:ok

i'll mislynch you on exactly d3 next time i roll scum vs you

just to make a point
I mean, if you want me to stop being so paranoid of your capabilities as scum, making threats like this probably isn't a good way to go about it... :shifty:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #779 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:02 pm

In post 740, Nimueh wrote:No you really didn’t, not with all of that blatant role-fishing you did and I don’t recall you giving any robotic reads?
Jesus freaking christ even after the game people STILL think I was rolefishing?

I was just playing mechanically around profii's claim like I would as town. There was absolutely no scum motivation behind asking for those roles, other than in trying to act like I would as town.

(And yes I flew under the radar for 95% of the time I was alive, the fact that you remember a single thing that I did on D1 is pretty good evidence of this.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #782 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:20 pm

Let's not derail it then. Yes I considered it pro-town, end of discussion, we can talk about it after the game if you'd like.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #813 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:48 pm

In post 799, singletonking wrote:SS have you done anything other than townread Apthet?
I mean, I've done a lot that didn't directly result in a read...

(I also townread Nimueh btw, but who's counting?)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #890 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:58 am

In post 876, Enigma wrote:i don't even like my sky read that much, but mainly because it seems like she is just around and posting but not really getting anywhere.
Isn't that just everyone though...? :shifty:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #891 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:59 am

(And yes I fully realize the irony here. I have a busy weekend coming up but I should be fine after that)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #900 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:05 am

Loved is completely irrelevant, since roles were made before alignments and if apthet gets to 5 votes there's no way anyone else is getting lynched anyway.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #912 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:13 pm

How long do we have until deadline?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #914 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:16 pm

Okay 3 days. I may be around tomorrow, definitely on Monday. I'll be able to vote before deadline for sure, hopefully I can also interact with some people before then.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #916 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:22 pm

Idk it's very late and I'm about to go to bed

It seems on an ISO skim that you're basically townreading Skygazer for tone ("I don't find a reason to scumread her" doesn't count). Have you played with her before? Do you know what her tone sounds like as scum or how well she can fake it?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #975 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:03 am

In post 949, apthet wrote:Unrelated but I actually kind of love how the game is like a ghost town during the day and comes to life in the middle of the night (at least in my time zone, anyway).
this

I actually feel like this is the biggest reason for the apathy, we can't get more than like three people online at once because everyone's on at different times
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #979 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:09 am

I feel like one leads to the other, we have no reads consensus because we haven't been able to have back-and-forth interactions and work out the differences in our reads
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1015 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:36 am

"Please put your vote on SS" or "SS, please vote"?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1036 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:48 am

VOTE: singletonking
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1039 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:50 am

Like I said loved is irrelevant and I don't know why people keep bringing it back up.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1064 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:08 am

In post 1062, OkaPoka wrote:We probably all have shit roles
^
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1067 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:08 am

In post 1056, OkaPoka wrote:No

But 90 percent sure this game is rolemadness and losing GL's role wouldn't be the worst thing
wait when did GL claim?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1070 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:09 am

In post 1065, RadiantCowbells wrote:i have a useless role

i feel like nsg in postgame will turn out to have dramatically overvalued the communication portion of prs and we won't have any actual power.
or town has powerful roles that also have a communicative element like masons or traffic analyst
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1071 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:10 am

In post 1069, OkaPoka wrote:SS ur me probs
What now?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1077 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:12 am

In post 1072, OkaPoka wrote:Wouldn't that be ridiculously unbalanced with how roles are distributed
maybe but I'd like to hope that we do at least have some power...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1084 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:25 am

Oka does that have anything to do with your private info?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1089 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:50 pm

UNVOTE:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1101 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:17 pm

@NSG I unvoted

fixed, thanks.

-nsg
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1103 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:30 pm

That's a hell of an interview :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1110 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:39 pm

Is there a reason not to leash singleton's check?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1113 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:21 pm

I mean it's not really bad if the scum kill the cop target if it's someone we would have lynched anyway.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1153 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:17 am

In post 1151, Nimueh wrote:Do you think the Oka/Lion names being in red, means anything?
It must mean SOMETHING. I'm assuming it's the result of somebody's role, and if it were important they would have claimed it by now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1155 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:22 am

That's probably also someone's role?

Again if it were important the person responsible would have claimed it by now. (Or, you know, broadcasted it.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1156 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:24 am

Singleton what is the order of your reads on Oka, GL, and Enigma?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1159 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:53 am

Yes.

I still think you're scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1160 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:04 am

Actually I think we should let singleton pick whoever he wants and then lynch him if his target is town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1164 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:34 am

In post 1161, singletonking wrote:
In post 1159, Something_Smart wrote:Yes.

I still think you're scum.
What? How can you think so?
Roles are independent of alignment. Obviously I believe that your claim is true, but it doesn't prove anything about your alignment.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1166 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:39 am

You can't honestly be arguing that I didn't have D1 scumreads in two of my games so therefore I can't have a D1 scumread here?

I frequently don't have D1 scumreads because I don't form reads on anyone's schedule but my own. It doesn't mean it never happens.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1167 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:40 am

What's your read on me?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1170 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:45 am

In post 1168, singletonking wrote:Slightly scummy. You were in my PoE pool and I don't think you should be scumreading me here given that you've seen my disengaged town play.
Have I? I thought the only time I've seen you as town was Word Sneak 2, where I called you obvtown because I was scum but I'm pretty sure I would have townread you anyway.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1172 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:52 am

Ngl I completely forgot you were in that game lol... no kidding disengaged town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1173 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:53 am

You don't feel disengaged here though.

You feel like you're pushing agendas.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1177 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:55 am

No, I'm well aware of Bayes' law. Bayes' law states that your odds of being scum go up if you reveal town.

The reason I said that was that in the case where you're scum, we're guaranteed a scum lynch-- either we lynch your partner today, or you sell out your partner overnight, or we lynch you tomorrow. And in the case where you're town, it still gives you a chance to avoid getting mislynched.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1178 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:57 am

It's not a purely mechanical plan, it's a mechanical plan based on my scumread of you. Given that scumread, can you see how it makes sense?

After thinking about it the plan really only makes sense if we mislynch today, so I'm fine calling it off if we hit scum today. How confident are you in your ability to reveal scum, assuming a mislynch today?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1182 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:07 am

In post 1180, OkaPoka wrote:I'm town!
Ama
How do you feel about singleton now that he's claimed? What do you think of my plan?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1184 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:23 am

Oka: "ama"
Me: *asks question*
Oka: "I don't want to answer that" :igmeou:

Seriously though, why not? Who singleton reveals depends on whether we're doing this plan, and we can only do the plan if a majority of people actually think he's scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1187 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:44 am

Ask me anything
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1209 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:25 am

If GL flips town, how do people feel about following my plan with singleton?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1216 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:45 am

In post 1213, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think this is ever a town win if GL is town anyway so no point delaying the inevitable
I actually kind of hate this justification.

Fingers crossed that this flips scum but I'm not feeling very good about it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1218 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:46 am

RC, what do you think of my plan with singleton if GL flips town?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1225 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:07 am

I mean, if GL flips town and singleton checks me I'm going to be pushing him tomorrow. Same with apthet (unless apthet turns out to be scum).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1226 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:09 am

I'm actually kinda annoyed about that hammer now, I don't think GL was the right wagon today at all.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1259 (isolation #108) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:05 pm

You probably can't copy/paste from PT's.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1262 (isolation #109) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:08 pm

...I stand corrected.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1275 (isolation #110) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:27 pm

In post 1272, RadiantCowbells wrote:Do u rly think I'd have my buddy convince you that I'm town
I don't think you'd actively tell him not to.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1278 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:35 pm

How confident?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1290 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:12 pm

It just occurred to me that RC claimed ascetic to keep the cop off of him.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1293 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:14 pm

RC can't live to endgame. {Me, Oka, Nimueh} + either Sky or apthet.

I keep going back and forth on apthet. It's pretty evident from today that she's a pretty experienced player and now I feel like there's a chance she was able to fake those posts I townread her for.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1294 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:15 pm

VOTE: RC
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1295 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:18 pm

UNVOTE: I will give Sky the benefit of the doubt here

But RC has to die at some point
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1300 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:21 pm

Ugh this is frustrating.

I think scum is likely in RC/Enigma (not RCEnigma lol) but I also want to sort Sky and apthet today while everyone is still alive, even though it probably won't matter...

RC what's your Skygazer read?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1301 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:22 pm

In post 1299, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ok this is fine I won't make an issue of it this game

But don't join any more of my games please SS

I'm done.
Jeez calm down, this has nothing to do with your rep. And if you're scum trying to AtE me off you then that's low.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1302 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:24 pm

At this point you are giving me shit just for scumreading you.

Like, I also think Enigma has to die before endgame. That doesn't have anything to do with their meta, I've never played with them before.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1303 (isolation #119) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:26 pm

We can talk about it after the game. If I'm acting in a way that's upsetting you and can be fixed in-game, go ahead and tell me, but save the "don't join games with me" for postgame. If you actually don't like how I play to the point where it makes you feel stressed or angry or something IRL, I'll definitely respect that, but now's not the time to talk about it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1312 (isolation #120) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:02 pm

^

If you don't want to stay in the game, replace out.

If you do want to stay in the game, then actually play it and stop being petulant.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1314 (isolation #121) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:29 pm

I mean, if you have an inno or something, you should claim it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1319 (isolation #122) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:54 pm

Oka how do you feel about Sky?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1321 (isolation #123) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:11 pm

I really don't feel like I'm qualified to sort Sky or apthet confidently enough to bet the game on it. I'm pretty sure Nimueh is town, I'd like to think I'm pretty obviously town at this point. This game has been so low activity that townhunting is very likely the best way to go.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1374 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:19 am

Nimueh I think you need to read a bit more carefully... The red names were due to GL/Oka's power.

And singleton's cop was public. Oka is conftown.

Unfortunately I don't think this slip reveals anything alignment wise, if anything it makes you SLIGHTLY more likely to be scum because you'd have killed singleton thinking it would hide his result, but I still don't think you're scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1375 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:22 am

In post 1362, Nimueh wrote:RC, more gut than anything else. His most recent interactions with SS, seem extremely unlikely to come from scum.
I don't know about that. I've seen him pull some pretty low AtE bullshit as scum before.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1376 (isolation #126) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:25 am

In post 1366, Nimueh wrote:I can. You told Single not to investigate you because you’re asetic, right? So, it makes no sense for you to kill him.
He lied about being ascetic, so that he would not be investigated.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1415 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:30 pm

In post 1412, RadiantCowbells wrote:we do need to powerlynch enigma today though
If Enigma is scum we've already won, I don't really see why we should rush.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1417 (isolation #128) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:31 pm

It very much depends.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1443 (isolation #129) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:30 am

VOTE: Enigma
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1445 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:53 am

?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1478 (isolation #131) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:16 am

Why are we having this conversation
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1480 (isolation #132) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:20 am

Is it actually helping though...?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1493 (isolation #133) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:39 am

Lmao
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1528 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:13 am

In post 1526, Enigma wrote:i kinda want to hear why ss is voting me
...because Oka said to?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1529 (isolation #135) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:16 am

I don't understand how the analysis of who singleton was going to cop relates to anything at all. If he picked scum it would be a town win no matter who would be killed.

Also, you're seriously asking why I didn't revote my scumread after he CLAIMED COP?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1545 (isolation #136) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:14 pm

You're not pushing me though...

And I don't particularly think you're scum, either. I just don't townread you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1548 (isolation #137) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:48 pm

It was unrelated.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1578 (isolation #138) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:43 am

In post 1550, Nimueh wrote:So you didn’t want to vote Single, just wanted to “leash” him on a read he had already given and never once wavered from? Single clearly wanted to vote Lion and you knew that, yet you nevertheless came up with this nonsensical leash idea on a slot, who you wouldn’t consider voting because they’re a claimed cop?
Why was the leash idea nonsensical?

I decided against it, in the end. But I still don't think it was a bad plan.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1579 (isolation #139) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:46 am

In post 1551, Nimueh wrote:I call total bs on that SS comment. What game ever does town!SS let his vote be dictated by another player? It’s townie to say I’m sheeping X on their vote because I agree with their case, it’s scummy to put the all of the responsibility for that vote on another player’s head.
...have you been reading a single thing I've posted today?

I've been very clear about my solve. You are town, I'm town, Oka's town, RC needs to die, Enigma needs to die, we need to sort between Sky/apthet.

It's not that I don't want Enigma lynched. I don't particularly scumread him for anything. It's not the same thing.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1580 (isolation #140) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:47 am

In post 1558, Nimueh wrote:Town!SS had no trouble thinking for himself in THIS game.
And I'm not having trouble with it here...?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1581 (isolation #141) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:51 am

In post 1571, Nimueh wrote:When has town!SS done anything because another player told him to?
Oh gee, I don't know, it's not like I sheeped RC's reads in MD after he was dead even though I didn't agree with them. (And that isn't the first time I've done that either.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1583 (isolation #142) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:54 am

Should I hold off on claiming until Enigma has?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1584 (isolation #143) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:55 am

RC already knows my claim btw. My predecessor claimed to him in our hood.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1585 (isolation #144) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:12 am

Wait never mind, Enigma already claimed.

I have a public message ability, like Oka.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1603 (isolation #145) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:42 pm

In post 1599, Nimueh wrote:How do you figure that? You already knew that Single wasn’t going to vote anywhere but Lion and your “plan” depended on us mislynching in order to presumably catch Single. So, we would have been down two townies, not just one, with that plan.
It seems like your argument of "your plan of lynching singleton was nonsensical because he was town." If he had been scum, obviously it would have been a good plan because he'd have to either reveal his partner as scum or get lynched.

I thought there was a good chance he was scum. So I liked the plan.

Is that what you meant? Because if not, it's kinda hard to understand what you're trying to say here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1604 (isolation #146) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:44 pm

In post 1602, Nimueh wrote:What? You do realize that there is only one scum left, not three. How does both Enigma and RC dying make any sense and then after they’re both dead we need to find a third scum? Are you seriously kidding me here?

And then you say you’re not scumreading Enigma for anything? Sorry dude but this so called “solve” of yours is as hedgey af.
I'm not going to engage with this. Represent my posts accurately or don't represent them at all.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1606 (isolation #147) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:51 pm

Sheeping is not agreeing with someone's read. Sheeping is trusting someone to be right without specifically understanding their reasoning.

I believe that Enigma has a chance of being scum. I don't believe that Enigma is absolutely 100% scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1609 (isolation #148) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:00 pm

I never wanted to leash his vote, what are you talking about...?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1610 (isolation #149) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:03 pm

In post 1608, Nimueh wrote:Alright, YOU tell me why Enigma is scum. I want YOUR case
specifically
, no one else’s. Oh and apthet is definitely town.
Damn, I forgot that I'm the only person here with the wincon of eliminating scum. It's not like this is a team game or anything...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1611 (isolation #150) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:08 pm

Please stop interacting with me.
If the answers you wanted existed, you'd have gotten them by now.
If you want to sort me better, I'm not easier to sort under pressure.
At this point, all that's going to happen is our playstyles are going to clash more and more.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1630 (isolation #151) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:14 am

UNVOTE:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1652 (isolation #152) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:26 pm

Damn, that's a cool role.

You should have recruited Ankamius.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1653 (isolation #153) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:26 pm

Are the recruited players told your alignment?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1685 (isolation #154) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:00 pm

In post 1672, RadiantCowbells wrote:S_S says that he'll sheep me on Skygazer but if she flips town he's coming after me next.
I mean I already said I want you lynched at some point so I don't really see how that's a prediction, lol.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1686 (isolation #155) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:00 pm

I was serious about recruiting Ankamius btw
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1689 (isolation #156) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Beg pardon?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1692 (isolation #157) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:30 pm

In post 1690, RadiantCowbells wrote:you're going to vote me if this goes to 3 way lylo. i'm town. 1/2 of us have to be lynched and it's optimal both in terms of me knowing that I'm town and me being a better town player than you for you to be lynched.
i also think that you have decent scum equity and getting rid of you clears up a lot of uncertainty in terms of knowing for sure that scum bussed. you're kind of an incomparable right now.
This doesn't take into account the fact that it's far easier to correctly trust me than it is to correctly trust you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1693 (isolation #158) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:31 pm

Especially if you are town and I am lynched...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1712 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:58 pm

For the record I have found that if I have recently caught someone I will tend to scumread them out of sheer ego reasons. I'm playing nowhere near how I played in LTN, I think it's just my playstyle that is making you react like that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1713 (isolation #160) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:00 pm

I will trust Shoshin on RC on the condition that RC and Nimueh agree to either lynch me today or set aside their paranoia of me completely.

I do not want to get to LYLO with RC or Nimueh and lose because of stupid paranoia.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1724 (isolation #161) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:40 pm

That assumes GL was expecting to be lynched though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1738 (isolation #162) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:32 pm

In post 1736, apthet wrote:Also, @Smart and Radiant: What's Nimueh's range as a player? As the last remaining scum do you think she would have the ability to drive what I thought was actually a really good case on Smart? This is basically the one reason why I'm writing off Nimueh right now.
Probably she could do that, yeah. But I think she's town for other reasons.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1776 (isolation #163) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:59 pm

I'm online but it's 2 am.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1781 (isolation #164) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:01 pm

I definitely feel apthet town over Enigma if it comes to that, I really don't put much stock in the GL associative tells and I think apthet content has been a lot better.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1783 (isolation #165) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:01 pm

In post 1779, OkaPoka wrote:do u have any last words anything before i go bing bang boom
Uhhh yes.

Don't hammer me. I'm town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1789 (isolation #166) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:04 pm

In post 1782, OkaPoka wrote:how does hammering even feel

does it feel satisfying as town?

or is it like

dread
Depends on the situation.

I refuse to believe anyone actually expects me to flip scum here btw. So... if you hammer me here it will probably lead to dread.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1790 (isolation #167) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:04 pm

Why quick?

We have 5 days
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1792 (isolation #168) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:05 pm

In post 1791, RadiantCowbells wrote:lol why?
This addressed to 1789?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1804 (isolation #169) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:11 pm

Because at one point you straight-up admitted you wanted me lynched because I didn't townread you, and most of the votes on me were direct results of people not wanting to vote someone else, and I was universally townread early on until people started voting me for no good reason.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1807 (isolation #170) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:12 pm

In post 1800, Skygazer wrote:ss is probs more slippery
I rarely even make it to LYLO, as either alignment but especially as scum. And I've never won a 3p LYLO as scum.

So... I think I'm the opposite of slippery :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1809 (isolation #171) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:13 pm

VOTE: Enigma
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1812 (isolation #172) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:14 pm

In post 1808, Skygazer wrote:i feel like scum u would b more likely to win than scum enigma in lylo ig
...That's literally just a way of saying I'm townier, lmao.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1813 (isolation #173) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:15 pm

Please do not hammer tonight
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1816 (isolation #174) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:16 pm

Well you don't have to worry about that :]
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1824 (isolation #175) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:19 pm

In post 1813, Something_Smart wrote:Please do not hammer tonight
Why do I even bother typing words
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1827 (isolation #176) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:20 pm

I mean hopefully there won't be a night at all.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1828 (isolation #177) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:21 pm

In post 1826, RadiantCowbells wrote:Really not something that makes sense for town to say regarding a hammer by someone who supposedly must die before endgame.
I already said I would trust Shoshin on you...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1829 (isolation #178) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:22 pm

Goddammit I don't want to go to bed not knowing this flip.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1870 (isolation #179) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:05 am

In post 1852, apthet wrote:Not by choice!
Lol
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1879 (isolation #180) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:23 pm

In post 1876, RadiantCowbells wrote:Were you planning on posting anything ss
Idk

is there something you want from me? I thought we were waiting for claims
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1886 (isolation #181) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:59 am

What Shoshin thing
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1892 (isolation #182) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:23 am

In post 1889, Nimueh wrote:Unlike say Enigma’s claim, there is 0 chance my role is ever a scum role. Yes, the nature of it, spews me town.
...not how it works
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1898 (isolation #183) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:47 am

VOTE: Nimueh
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1923 (isolation #184) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:21 am

UNVOTE:

okay it's just apthet then
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1929 (isolation #185) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:25 am

In post 1924, Skygazer wrote:retracting the RC scumread i wanted to try a gambit to keep me and RC alive but it'd hurt badly if I was NK'd

all four of us think there are some things that wouldn't make any sense if RC was scum, primarily having me recruit shoshin and letting shoshin live, etc etc
yeah I agree, I don't think the game gets to this point if RC is scum

I guess the only concern is if Nim is scum and kills the person she sends the report to to frame apthet but that seems extremely remote
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1932 (isolation #186) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:27 am

In post 1928, RadiantCowbells wrote:i want to seriously consider voting apthet instead today
actually I disagree

if apthet and I are both town then we have a lot higher chance of winning with apthet in LYLO than we do with me.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1933 (isolation #187) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:27 am

In post 1930, RadiantCowbells wrote:she can't. one of me or sky will get the report.
no the issue is if she sends the report to you and kills you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1935 (isolation #188) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:27 am

wait wat?

it automatically goes to someone who's alive?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1939 (isolation #189) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:31 am

It's technically not autowin because RC can still be scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1942 (isolation #190) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:32 am

In post 1940, Skygazer wrote:RC isnt scum tho
well that's the thing

IF we trust that RC is town, then yes it's auto, but it's not mechanically auto.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1943 (isolation #191) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:32 am

I trust Shoshin though

VOTE: apthet

let's end this
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1947 (isolation #192) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:34 am

In post 1944, Skygazer wrote:so now you don't trust RC is town?
no I do. I just know that RC has gotten into universal trust positions as scum before so I'm scared.

But if that's the case then stronger players than I were bamboozled by him so I won't feel that bad about it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1948 (isolation #193) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:36 am

In post 1945, RadiantCowbells wrote:this is effectively wasting your time but i'm taking my lynch rate in day phases that i'm alive very seriously and i'd like to make as informed a decision as I can so give me like 24 hours
:igmeou:

literally from your POV if you're town it's 100% autowin
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1951 (isolation #194) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:02 am

Her role was posted at the start of day 1...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1958 (isolation #195) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:17 am

I did until I knew about RC's power

Now it's legit auto so we might as well vote apthet and end it sooner.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1961 (isolation #196) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:24 am

RC I'd have conceded if I were scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1966 (isolation #197) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:39 am

My early game was rough yeah but I came around on apthet when it counted.

Apthet played well also tbf.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1982 (isolation #198) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:56 am

GGs.

This setup was extraordinarily rough on a D1 scum lynch :/
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1988 (isolation #199) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:58 am

Yeah and there were a bunch of cool roles in the game and they all rolled town q.q

I'm not really a fan of this method of setup design, yeah it makes it unbreakable but it also swings a lot.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”