large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pretend that said Do
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Performer »

so after eevee took a stance on who he thinks is scum by voting roster, I have to admit after another ISO of roster, he bugs me . said 2 of my town block were scum and he's playing like rui rui - bare...as if it's intentional. If it weren't for him being so adamant that I'm town, then I would think he's scum . Currently have roster as null .

rui - why I voted you was because I don't think your reasoning for voting me was genuine, it looked fabricated. also you thought axe was scum and the rests of your ISO - with all that's happened, I get the feeling that you're awfully focused on me.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:40 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I said you were town? I can’t say I remember a single one of your posts.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 451, Performer wrote:me was genuine
pedit: was NOT genuine

--------

Also I am getting the feeling that bob & eevee are town. The former because he it looks like genuine game solving & the latter because of his stance on roster, who voted him.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Performer »

In post 452, rosterfoster wrote:I said you were town? I can’t say I remember a single one of your posts.
:shifty:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:44 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Oh I see.

Yeah don’t take anything I say in RVS seriously.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Performer »

Ugh these typos...
---------

Saud I don't get why Sky is scum. In a micro game we had last year, she did the same thing about telling us about her life issues that were causing problems for her in game iirc. We were both town there. So that is partly why I'm having trouble with seeing sky scum.
--------

Buj calling me scum - after the interactions, I think he's coming from a town mindset. And an ISO of him doesn't give me a scum agenda feeling. Buj what do you think of sky - I think she scumreads you and voted you?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 444, Skygazer wrote:lower post count but if he's sick and is actually town that'll probs change, i feel like he's going for a LHF vote with you esp when i have reason to believe ur town, and the gamestate indicates that scum are fine with the wagons because no strong counterwagons are forming which would indicate that scum are in the lurkers

also i really think he'd push me more for SRing him for lurking rather than just waving away the fact that he was lurking, from what i remember he likes to push ppl SRing him when he's town and tends to avoid it as scum
I also want to hear buj's response to this .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Saudade »

In post 456, Performer wrote:Ugh these typos...
---------

Saud I don't get why Sky is scum. In a micro game we had last year, she did the same thing about telling us about her life issues that were causing problems for her in game iirc. We were both town there. So that is partly why I'm having trouble with seeing sky scum.
--------

Buj calling me scum - after the interactions, I think he's coming from a town mindset. And an ISO of him doesn't give me a scum agenda feeling. Buj what do you think of sky - I think she scumreads you and voted you?
Last year?

LAST
YEAR
?
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Saudade »

and even then, my vote isn't based on her expressing frustration that built up in her life in here, it's for something else you should go over and re-read what I wrote there
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Saudade »

Players complaining about their life isnt alignment indicative anyway
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Saudade »

Actually even making the argument that she's town because she also complained about her in a different game is... hilarious more so when the game was a year ago
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:01 am

Post by rosterfoster »

VOTE: Performer

Can I join you’re not-yet-made wagon pls?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Performer »

Agree to disagree then. I just don't get the sense that sky is scum compared to rui, thewiz, fumu .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

remind me why rui is scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Performer »

In post 464, Nero Cain wrote:remind me why rui is scum?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So it just kinda a delayed OMGUS.

NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:34 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 444, Skygazer wrote:lower post count but if he's sick and is actually town that'll probs change, i feel like he's going for a LHF vote with you esp when i have reason to believe ur town, and the gamestate indicates that scum are fine with the wagons because no strong counterwagons are forming which would indicate that scum are in the lurkers

also i really think he'd push me more for SRing him for lurking rather than just waving away the fact that he was lurking, from what i remember he likes to push ppl SRing him when he's town and tends to avoid it as scum
Lower post count - yes

LHF lynch - not seeing it. Nom is pretty openly against it, and it's been hovering at 2 or 3 votes forever. Also he's one of the most outspoken so far and doesn't strike me as someone who'll be easy to lynch

Gamestate - disagree there. There's no obvious wagon attracting most of the votes, the vote shifts seem to be happening slowly and gradually. Sudden moves by scum like trying to force a counterwagon would be the one thing they will desperately avoid as it will expose them. This is a premature gamestate read if anything. But it's also confusing, like are you townreading the people voting you?

Meta - I don't know about me sring people more as town or not, it's possible I do by a small margin. But why would I SR you for finding my inactivity suspicious? Are you saying your own meta argument is wrong about me?
Regardless of how my meta will evolve in the future or how I play on this account, as far as you know I do post a whole lot less as scum. Why would I be suspicious of you for noticing?
Not that it makes you town of course, but it isn't scummy.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:38 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Sickofit has triggered my secret scum tell alarm. Just saying this now for bragging rights. I'm not giving away my tell. (Also the sample size is still too small to make conclusions from and if it's no longer secret scum would probably stop doing it)
My main is BuJaber.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ah, no fair! SHARE UR SEKRETZ!

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Skygazer »

phone posting

I've noticed you tend to push back on me usually when I SR you when you're town, even if the argument is fmpov valid. could be remembering wrong.

im TRing axe/nom for reasons. I had Saudade as obvtown until i had a reason to TR them. i could be completely wrong on axe/nom if im reading too much into things but i dont think i am? im just really confused by my wagon cause all three seem so town

i didnt realize axe only had two votes now, thought he was higher
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 470, Skygazer wrote:phone posting

im TRing axe/nom for reasons. I had Saudade as obvtown until i had a reason to TR them. i could be completely wrong on axe/nom if im reading too much into things but i dont think i am? im just really confused by my wagon cause all three seem so town
Feels a little like your trying to buddy up to all the players voting for you but at the same time trying to cast doubt on them being town just after you say you have town read them. And then you try to portray that this town on town. While again stating that all 3 seem so town to you. Seems a little inconsistent.

I feel even bit of appealing to emotion there as well. Say your confused as if you were town and getting why 3 townies are scum reading you so strongly
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:33 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 470, Skygazer wrote: im TRing axe/nom for reasons.
So what happened to your "I get it" post where you suddenly unvoted? That's a big 180 right there.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Saudade »

@Bu
Is there a reason you only post when Sky prompts you to and interact only with her?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Skygazer »

yeah thats why im TRing you, not willing to say publicly why but yeah

should I not be TRing you? am i reading too much into things??

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”