Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 297, skitter30 wrote:I feel complete apathy wrt the sash wagon. Like it just kinda is, dont really get why it happened

I think ausuka is town now

@exilon ur post just above feels kinda exactly like what a partner would say

Also i want to sort urap
So I would guess that the reason behind your apathy is that there isn’t a real reason behind the wagon. At least that’s what I understand from the narrative surrounding the wagon.
I also agree on Ausuka!Town. But don’t worry about sorting UR2 because he’s scum.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 293, Exilon wrote:Have you considered that it stalled because the deadline for the day isn't over and some of us would like to have more information? Seems like you're relying on some incorrect assumptions here.

In fact, the only reason I'm not voting Sash is because the day isn't over and if I had voted for Sash I would have been hammering him (at least when I looked at the votecount and considered it). And I won't change it now because pressure = information and I like that.
However and for now let it be known that I find Sash to scummier than RuiRui and would rather lynch Sash than RuiRui.
We have 5 days left; I actually think this would be a perfect time to run up Sashaddin and give intent, so if he's actually town and has a claim that justifies leaving him alive, we have enough time to find a good alternative instead of compromise lynching. I don't think running this down to deadline will be helpful and could just cause a scramble. Unless I'm mistaken in counting which I'm 99% sure I'm not, Sashaddin has been at 5 votes, then dropped to 4, leaving him at L-3; that's plenty of room to vote if you want to. I don't think the Ruirui wagon is providing us that much information right now.
In post 294, Inferno390 wrote:So where do I fall in all of that Ausuka?
If Sasha is scum you're almost definitely town. If he's town you're null-townish. Based on play I feel that you're probably not scum regardless.
In post 297, skitter30 wrote:ur post just above feels kinda exactly like what a partner would say
Yeah this probably makes Exilon the most suspicious of the Ruirui wagon; it feels like upon being associated to Sasha his reaction was that he had to disprove what I was saying.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

How do you make a link back to prevous post. Like the ones when you click it, it links to the forum post of that number
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:19 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 297, skitter30 wrote:I feel complete apathy wrt the sash wagon. Like it just kinda is, dont really get why it happened

Also i want to sort urap
was up super late last night. give me a bit more to wake up and i'll jump in. say like 30-60 minutes
103-11 0-2
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 162, Ausuka wrote:
In post 145, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 119, Ausuka wrote:Can you explain this further please? Like, what about Inferno's analysis is great? I'm not seeing your pov here.
The game started hard and fast. My vote on Skitter was pure RVS but I sensed town in her, so I wanted to unvote and settle elsewhere.
Of all the posts I found that far, this was the post that was telling me the most. I was feeling what was being said real good: the yikes 40 , the convenient 76, the free shade on 42... since we are early I decided not to be inactive and sheep a bit. I know taking someone else's reasoning is not the best move, but it's a start. People tell me I'm inactive Day 1 so I try to get away from that image now.
Ok but like let's take a look at some of these posts in context.
In post 40, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 21, Egix96 wrote:Town AGAIN? Really? Sigh...

VOTE: Ausuka

No naked votes allowed reeeeeeeee
yikes

VOTE: egix
The reasoning Inferno gave for scumreading 40 was:
In post 79, Inferno390 wrote:40 almost feels more naked than Ausuka. Like it’s trying to look clothed when it is.
I can only interpret this as saying that Urap made a naked vote and was trying to make it look non-naked when it wasn't. But, "yikes" is just an indicator that urap thought Egix's post is bad, right? How does this mean that urap is trying to look non-naked? All this is is urap saying early on that he doesn't get good feelings from Egix. I believe that it only makes sense to think this if you're looking through urap's posts for things to scumread. I think it's possible that Inferno, as town, decided urap was scum and looked through his ISO to build a case on him. I can't understand why you, as a nonbiased observer, would think this, though.

As for 42:
In post 42, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 36, Inferno390 wrote:VOTE: Exilon
I’m off-put by the tone here. Seems weird.
Skitter feels pushy
Sash feels reachy
Egix is NAI I think
egix partner
Inferno's response to this is that "Me saying that I think Egix’s vote is NAI, especially when it’s clearly an RVS post, may be AI for me, but it certainly does not tie me to Egix on my own." But that's just like, why not? You went out of your way to mention Egix just to call him NAI, that could definitely be seen as a s/s interaction early right? The entire argument just seems blatantly flawed and I think from an unbiased POV it's not one you're likely to sheep.

I don't really like his bob vote either so.

VOTE: Sashaddin
^ this was my reasoning.

For the last part:
In post 151, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 97, bob3141 wrote:
In post 75, u r a person 2 wrote: comes from town I think.

Like it actually looks scummy af
but
I think it actually reads townie from some new players.
Very much looks like an attempt to pretend to defend soemone
but
at the same time keep using the"
but .....
"

As well as trying to emphasize possible scummy actions
but
raising this in a pretend defense. So If i got lynched and untimatly revealed as town you could simply say you dint think i was scum and could hold no blame

____
I think you are trying hard on this one, throwing shade on URAP2. Your argument made no sense too, you are using the very same word you are suspicious of.

VOTE: Bob3141
I really dislike the usage of the word shade here. Like, bob is outright pushing urap2 here; that isn't scummy and it feels like Sasha is just trying to find any reason to scumread urap. Also the reasoning makes like no sense to me but that's probably less AI.

Also I feel like his play has been to try and buddy Inferno? Like, first he calls Inferno's massive case great, then joins him on Urap, then Garmr forms his Inferno push and Sasha comes to his defense, recycling the same "opportunistic" line Inferno used, in .

pedit: use post tags; like [.post]302[./post] to link back to your post, but without the dots inside.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:21 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 300, Inferno390 wrote:

Also i want to sort urap
So I would guess that the reason behind your apathy is that there isn’t a real reason behind the wagon. At least that’s what I understand from the narrative surrounding the wagon.
I also agree on Ausuka!Town. But don’t worry about sorting UR2 because he’s scum.
Yeah i just dont get why its a thing really
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 301, Ausuka wrote:Yeah this probably makes Exilon the most suspicious of the Ruirui wagon; it feels like upon being associated to Sasha his reaction was that he had to disprove what I was saying.
This. Or like he wanted ro loudly declare his support for the sash wagon, and make sure everyone saw it, without actually doing anything about it
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 302, bob3141 wrote:How do you make a link back to prevous post. Like the ones when you click it, it links to the forum post of that number
I think this is what u mean?

[post]100[ /post]

Will link back to post 100 if u type yhat without the space between the '[' and '/'
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 303, u r a person 2 wrote:

Also i want to sort urap
was up super late last night. give me a bit more to wake up and i'll jump in. say like 30-60 minutes
Fair enough! Might not be around then, but i should be around this afternoon at some point, i'll be back to regular access on tuesday
Show
Hiatus once more.

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Ausuka, what do you think of the 1v1 between me and Gamr?
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 309, Inferno390 wrote:Ausuka, what do you think of the 1v1 between me and Gamr?
tbh I haven't really been keeping track of it. both of you have good towny tone (i don't see what you're getting at when you say his tone is bad) and like the initial reason for you to scumread him was opportunism and i really don't feel like he was doing that; like, voting the scummiest wagon is a perfectly sensible thing to do and i've been on the receiving end of similar accusations as town. you went on to say that it was scummy that he didn't elaborate until a wagon happened; I think this doesn't make sense because, if he's currently pushing someone else, there's no reason to elaborate too much on the sashaddin scumread, and it makes sense that when he's on the wagon and trying to lynch Sasha, he gives more reasons. this was more or less the part where i stopped reading the discussion. is there a specific part you want me to look at?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Ausuka »

oh simpler answer: i think you're both town rn
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Inferno390 »

No, I just wanted to hear some other people’s thoughts on the interaction.

Inferno390 GTKAS

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:38 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

okay skit skit (can I call you skit skit? probably not, eh?)

Let's get into this
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:39 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 201, skitter30 wrote:your sash vote/post was one such post. it's not inherently scummy but it's another post that feels kinda off, and you've made a whole bunch of them.
if a wagon hadn't formed immediately after my Sash vote, would that change how you perceive it?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:45 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 201, skitter30 wrote:like i don't follow your reasons for voting sash. i don't know what prompted you to read sash's iso there.
Sash made these posts shortly before I voted there
Spoiler:
In post 145, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 119, Ausuka wrote:Can you explain this further please? Like, what about Inferno's analysis is great? I'm not seeing your pov here.
The game started hard and fast. My vote on Skitter was pure RVS but I sensed town in her, so I wanted to unvote and settle elsewhere.
Of all the posts I found that far, this was the post that was telling me the most. I was feeling what was being said real good: the yikes 40 , the convenient 76, the free shade on 42... since we are early I decided not to be inactive and sheep a bit. I know taking someone else's reasoning is not the best move, but it's a start. People tell me I'm inactive Day 1 so I try to get away from that image now.
In post 146, Sashaddin wrote:- I'm not touching the Inferno-Exilon feud with a ten-foot pole for now.
- Garmr and I were scum partners once, he hasn't done much but I'm getting the same vibe. I'm watching this slot.
- ChannelDelibird is surprisingly coming very townie to me. I saw a couple of people voting him while skimming the thread, but after reading his ISO I couldn't tell why. Townlean for me.
- Skitter seems town.
- Bob seems nervous scum, like post 97 below
The others don't have enough posts or impact on the game yet.

had the scum read on me but also alleviating responsibility by calling it a sheep. it seemed off that they were surprised to get a town read on someone, I disagree on Bob, and I don't like that you're sitting here with your shiny new banner (grats btw) and they didn't think their town read on you even needed explaining in contrast to the other reads that were explained.

And I don't think I could remember another post by them at the time, so that led me to read Sash's iso
103-11 0-2
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 314, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 201, skitter30 wrote:your sash vote/post was one such post. it's not inherently scummy but it's another post that feels kinda off, and you've made a whole bunch of them.
if a wagon hadn't formed immediately after my Sash vote, would that change how you perceive it?
This a terrible question.
No matter what skitter answers, I can see UR2 turning this into a reason to call skitter scum.

Yes:
“Then you’re scumreading me for no reason. Die scum!”

No:
“Then you’re confabiased against me and are looking for a mislynch. Die scum!”

Inferno390 GTKAS

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:52 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 201, skitter30 wrote:when u do have a chance:
1. why is sash's iso scummy af?
2. why is the ate-y reaction townie?
1) I just went through a couple of posts that are scummy, so omitting them

His entrance (, , I think was an attempt to pocket you by pressuring you and then calling you town. I just don't believe that anyone thinks an rvs vote and a single shade post is going to rattle a scum-tell out of you at the start of the game, and 90 posts in I don't think you had really town-told yet, so I don't believe the progression.

oh and hey, that was the entirety of their iso at that point

Actually, why do you see town here?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:53 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 316, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 314, u r a person 2 wrote:
This a terrible question.
No matter what skitter answers, I can see UR2 turning this into a reason to call skitter scum.

Yes:
“Then you’re scumreading me for no reason. Die scum!”

No:
“Then you’re confabiased against me and are looking for a mislynch. Die scum!”
nice preshade, but I'm pretty confident skitter is town here. The way she has interacted with me - asking to engage, giving assent to me blatantly asking to be allowed to coast and not pushing any sort of scum vibes off that - she's actually interested in sorting me here.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:54 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

oh and for 2) above I am not sure it was anymore
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:58 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

Someone else talked about how it didn't really make sense because they aren't lynched d1 all the time and while I haven't gone back to check either way, he didn't dispute it, so I'm inclined to believe that the ate was less realistic.

Additionally, when he returned three days later the wagon on him had been stalled, and I can see scum finding new hope that they can get out of their lynch. Obviously town could feel this way, too but I would hope their contributions after returning would be more effortful than Sash's recent posts
103-11 0-2
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 307, skitter30 wrote:
In post 302, bob3141 wrote:How do you make a link back to prevous post. Like the ones when you click it, it links to the forum post of that number
I think this is what u mean?

[post]100[ /post]

Will link back to post 100 if u type yhat without the space between the '[' and '/'
thnks
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:00 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

Where to next? Anyone got something specific they want my thoughts on?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:01 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

oh, bob is still town btw

Bob, how are you enjoying the game?
103-11 0-2