u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 449, Inferno390 wrote:Did you know I actually have a decent track record of hard tunneling scum on this site?
i did not.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

should that change how I feel about your push on me?
103-11 0-2
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

It should mean you shouldn’t use tunnely town as an excuse to dismiss my read on you.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

The fact is that you are tunneled on town, and most of what you posit is indicative of that and tedious to respond to. You show no inclination of reexamining your read, and yet you are also clearly town. It is a very discouraging thing to play with.
103-11 0-2
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 295, bob3141 wrote:
In post 289, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 285, skitter30 wrote:has town!you ever gotten this worked up about being wagoned before?
Very honestly no, this was atypical of myself. It's just that I don't seem to have that kind of problems in minis, only in larges. Plus, I had another game going on that wasn't too pleasant either. And some non-mafia related problems, to think of it. Maybe now I can see better in this one since my two previous things are gone.
I am always reluctant to beleive when a person make an appeal to emtion post like you did. As when i first started playign some did make a post exactly like yours. Were he said he to felt like quiting mafia, resulting in people backing off him only for him to flip mafia and reveal it was just a ruse.

Your vote garmr even looks reactionary. Although he featured in your post 146. Not one single one of your statements had any reasoning to them and could easily of been picked out of thin air by scum player wanting to be seen to be contributing. So what was teh reason behind each of the reads in your post viewtopic.php?p=10901772#p10901772 ?

To me at the moment your just looking like scum trying to attack the lead player on his lynch inorder to avoid the rest of the town joining in. On the off chance you are town, who do you think is scum and why?
I didn't do an appeal to emotion consciously I guess, I was venting and telling how I feel. I sometimes still think I'll quit after I'm done here. I suck and I don't help my team much.

As for my reads":

- I'm not touching the Inferno-Exilon feud with a ten-foot pole for now.
The exchange was too heated for me to get a word in. I don't like to go in a war zone

- Garmr and I were scum partners once, he hasn't done much but I'm getting the same vibe. I'm watching this slot.
I was expressing my feelings that so far I was scumreading him slightly because of little things he said said and did. Though as he said himself, we only played once together; but knowing he was scum from the start gave me the chance to pick up on things that I wanted to try myself.

- ChannelDelibird is surprisingly coming very townie to me. I saw a couple of people voting him while skimming the thread, but after reading his ISO I couldn't tell why. Townlean for me.
I still don't find anything scummy...

- Skitter seems town.
She made good points that I liked I guess. My mind is failing me a bit on this one.

- Bob seems nervous scum, like post 97 below
I tried to find a bad post because I was mostly townreading everyone, I found that one. Having more time I reread it, and think I had misunderstood the content in the first place.

-The others don't have enough posts or impact on the game yet.
Not enough posts or action, I didn't waste time on them.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 356, Exilon wrote:This urap2 / Inferno390 exchange is so TvT I can't even
u guys pls
I couldn't follow the logic in that exchange. I mean no one flipped yet and we're already into associatives?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 454, Sashaddin wrote:I sometimes still think I'll quit after I'm done here. I suck and I don't help my team much.
I decided to stay and play in newbies for a while. Might get me better faster. Anyone has another hint?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 445, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 439, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 438, High Risk Gamble wrote:
In post 100, u r a person 2 wrote:well I'm going to actively discourage your lynch, so if you are lynched and flip town, I will hold no blame.
I regret considering you as town already, this just looks bad and not from a town motivated view.
At this point there's no threat to this lynch happening but you are already writing it off as a town with very little doubt, and already preparing for the town credit on a town flip.
i mean, if you take it out of context and hide how i'm matching his language, sure
Hide how you’re matching Bob’s language?
That’s your reasoning?
Why would you even try to “match his language?”
To mock him? (Not saying your post style is mockable Bob, but this is a really really weird turn of phrase)
And why is this reasoning coming up now and not when I pointed out this post?
Hey whats weird about my posting :(
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 454, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 295, bob3141 wrote:
In post 289, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 285, skitter30 wrote:has town!you ever gotten this worked up about being wagoned before?
Very honestly no, this was atypical of myself. It's just that I don't seem to have that kind of problems in minis, only in larges. Plus, I had another game going on that wasn't too pleasant either. And some non-mafia related problems, to think of it. Maybe now I can see better in this one since my two previous things are gone.
I am always reluctant to beleive when a person make an appeal to emtion post like you did. As when i first started playign some did make a post exactly like yours. Were he said he to felt like quiting mafia, resulting in people backing off him only for him to flip mafia and reveal it was just a ruse.

Your vote garmr even looks reactionary. Although he featured in your post 146. Not one single one of your statements had any reasoning to them and could easily of been picked out of thin air by scum player wanting to be seen to be contributing. So what was teh reason behind each of the reads in your post viewtopic.php?p=10901772#p10901772 ?

To me at the moment your just looking like scum trying to attack the lead player on his lynch inorder to avoid the rest of the town joining in. On the off chance you are town, who do you think is scum and why?
I didn't do an appeal to emotion consciously I guess, I was venting and telling how I feel. I sometimes still think I'll quit after I'm done here. I suck and I don't help my team much.

As for my reads":

- I'm not touching the Inferno-Exilon feud with a ten-foot pole for now.
The exchange was too heated for me to get a word in. I don't like to go in a war zone

- Garmr and I were scum partners once, he hasn't done much but I'm getting the same vibe. I'm watching this slot.
I was expressing my feelings that so far I was scumreading him slightly because of little things he said said and did. Though as he said himself, we only played once together; but knowing he was scum from the start gave me the chance to pick up on things that I wanted to try myself.

- ChannelDelibird is surprisingly coming very townie to me. I saw a couple of people voting him while skimming the thread, but after reading his ISO I couldn't tell why. Townlean for me.
I still don't find anything scummy...

- Skitter seems town.
She made good points that I liked I guess. My mind is failing me a bit on this one.

- Bob seems nervous scum, like post 97 below
I tried to find a bad post because I was mostly townreading everyone, I found that one. Having more time I reread it, and think I had misunderstood the content in the first place.

-The others don't have enough posts or impact on the game yet.
Not enough posts or action, I didn't waste time on them.
So then what do you understand the meaning of my post to be now then
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Sash, you’re at L-1 with 4 days left. It’s time for you to claim.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Sorry, I got distracted by a thing this evening. I can live with a Sash lynch (pending claim, I guess) because it feels like a slot on which we're not likely to get a great deal more data as time goes by. There's such an aversion there to committing to anything that could plausibly be either alignment but certainly
benefits
scum regardless.

Do still fully intend to drop a full would/would not lynch list but it looks like that's going to have to be tomorrow.
#greenshirtthursdays
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 460, Inferno390 wrote:Sash, you’re at L-1 with 4 days left. It’s time for you to claim.
Vanilla Townie
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 404, skitter30 wrote:
In post 400, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 398, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: urap

sorry if i'm wrong, but i don't see town!you rn really :/
It's okay. We're all wrong sometimes. If you do manage to push this through, which I don't think will happen, promise me you'll reconsider on Channel?
def will, it's more like i'm fine townbinning him for *today*, if i'm around later (lol) i'll def reconsider it; i always do as the game progresses

this post feels kinda townie. or, at the very least, is something u know town says so you're saying it
actually i want to untownbin him today
it's not so much that i actually scumread him so much as i remembered yet *another* time i fell into this blindspot and i want to be more cautious
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 432, Exilon wrote:See after all this I really can't see urap2 being scum, it's a lot of self-exposition
and tonally it feels town to me.

but I'm going to need some time to chew through all these last pages properly.
i don't see it
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 100, u r a person 2 wrote:well I'm going to actively discourage your lynch, so if you are lynched and flip town, I will hold no blame.
I regret considering you as town already, this just looks bad and not from a town motivated view.
At this point there's no threat to this lynch happening but you are already writing it off as a town with very little doubt, and already preparing for the town credit on a town flip.
hi, can i interest you in the urap wagon?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 445, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 439, u r a person 2 wrote:
i mean, if you take it out of context and hide how i'm matching his language, sure
Hide how you’re matching Bob’s language?
That’s your reasoning?
Why would you even try to “match his language?”
To mock him? (Not saying your post style is mockable Bob, but this is a really really weird turn of phrase)
And why is this reasoning coming up now and not when I pointed out this post?
tbf i do this a lot too
not to mock really, more like a tongue-in-cheeck reaction
or i'll do it for emphasis, to indicate that i strongly agree or disagree with the bit that i'm replicating
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 457, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 454, Sashaddin wrote:I sometimes still think I'll quit after I'm done here. I suck and I don't help my team much.
I decided to stay and play in newbies for a while. Might get me better faster. Anyone has another hint?
sash, i don't think you're nearly as bad as you're making yourself out to be?
or, at least, i'm not entirely understanding why you're so defeatist here?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 461, ChannelDelibird wrote:Sorry, I got distracted by a thing this evening. I can live with a Sash lynch (pending claim, I guess) because it feels like a slot on which we're not likely to get a great deal more data as time goes by. There's such an aversion there to committing to anything that could plausibly be either alignment but certainly
benefits
scum regardless.

Do still fully intend to drop a full would/would not lynch list but it looks like that's going to have to be tomorrow.
yeah i changed my mind, i don't townread this anymore
Show
Hiatus once more.

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

i'd be good with a channel lynch
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

ooops got slots confused cancel that
103-11 0-2
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

it's not the sort of read i want to lynch today tho; i need to sit on it a bit while i think about it

still want to lynch u tho :good:
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 470, u r a person 2 wrote:ooops got slots confused cancel that
? u were pushing channel yesterday?
Show
Hiatus once more.

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

let's just lynch sash
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 415, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 410, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 409, ChannelDelibird wrote:Like, it's entirely reasonable to have me in a 'not sure, would lynch' pile right now. I would expect most people to have me around there right now. What's not reasonable is total confidence that you can PoE everyone on Day 1 and then go dig up a bunch of absolute nonsense to support an answer you already decided must be true.
So then why aren't you voting me
I HAVE LITERALLY ALREADY SAID THAT THIS KIND OF AWFUL EGO COMES FROM TOWN QUITE A LOT. READ MY POSTS RATHER THAN TRY TO PICK HOLES IN THEM FOR ITS OWN SAKE
this was town tho
103-11 0-2

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”