u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 649, skitter30 wrote:
In post 647, u r a person 2 wrote:but actually if sash is scum, skitter might actually be scum here because I don't see it being you and I'd be surprised if my wagon was clean there either
lol
like, I keep waiting for you to figure out I'm town, and if some point sash flipped scum I'd look back and wonder if maybe this was more than just normal skitter stubbornness
103-11 0-2
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 648, Garmr wrote:
In post 646, Inferno390 wrote:First order of business after the night is to lynch Gamr.
Note that down everybody.
Why didn't you try it earlier today instead of bitching out? Or we you setting it up so you could nightkill me?
I was trying to lynch your partner UR2.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

still don't see see u being town, and i can't fake being stubborn like this, and scum!me is good at making associatives look ~very~ good; we wouldn't be having this conversation if i was scum with him
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I don't try to hard on the vca until after a flip but inferno asked, and tbh skitter, of my wagon at least one of {skitter, ruirui, sash} is scum. town skitter makes sense with town sash and scum ruirui. town skitter with town ruirui and scum sash is possible, but not nearly as compelling
103-11 0-2
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

why is inferno town?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

it's crazy to me that you don't see how tunneled he has been and i really just don't see it coming from town.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

coming from scum*
103-11 0-2
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 656, u r a person 2 wrote:it's crazy to me that you don't see how tunneled he has been and i really just don't see it coming from town.
Tunneling isn't a town only trait.......... I have seen scum tunnel their scum mate from the start of the game to the end with out reading another person once.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 617, u r a person 2 wrote:I was responding to this by Skitter
In post 591, skitter30 wrote:also i think his utter confusion as to why luv's reads should have more ~weight~ is kinda townie (or, well, not weight exactly, but should be given more credence since we *know* he's town); i don't think that scum really forget the ~importance~ of an ic or are like obvlivious to that sort of thing or like try to shade him that way
Which was referencing the following posts. And actually, I only really think the initial response could be seen as townie. By the end when Sash understands the question and still falls back to the same line, I become pretty meh on the whole thing. But like I said, I don't think this interaction is best analyzed when trying to determine their alignment.

Spoiler:
In post 496, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 492, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m confirmed town. Why do you not have an opinion on me voting for you?
I don't know how your opinion could effect the game differently than other players. If you want to explain please? :?:
In post 506, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 502, Exilon wrote:
In post 492, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m confirmed town. Why do you not have an opinion on me voting for you?
I don't know how your opinion could effect the game differently than other players. If you want to explain please? :?:
:?
In post 5, tris wrote:
An Announcement:

Lil Uzi Vert is
aligned with town
I know, but HOW does it change something?
In post 514, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 508, Exilon wrote:Uzi (or is it LUV?) asks: why don't you have an opinion on my vote?
sash answers: your opinion doesn't affect the game any differently than any other player (???? this isn't a response to the question whatsoever)
I meant that I didn't know how his opinion of me should affect the game differently than how the other players see me. It was not affirmative, it was interrogative.
Please walk through it with baby steps, I don't get how this comftown-from-the-start affects this game.
In post 523, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 522, Exilon wrote:He asked you why you hadn't voiced your opinion on his vote.

Your answer addressed the topic, his opinion.
Ah, we're getting somewhere I think. I didn't care about the opinion of LUV because I don't understand how is opinion is affecting the game differently. That's why I didn't voice my opinion on his vote. Because I can't see what difference it makes, so it didn't come to my mind.
URAP2, when I flip green, you'll see that my incomprehension was genuine. And I think so far no one has explained it to me yet. Chanel tried by asking me a question but there was no follow-up. So I STILL don't know why someone conf'ed green reads are more valuable/important/special/whatever than a regular Joe's. I don't stop at being told, I wanna know
why
and
how
... pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top?
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

UNVOTE: Bob3141
Forgot my vote was here.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

Sigh
UNVOTE: URAP2
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 659, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 617, u r a person 2 wrote:I was responding to this by Skitter
In post 591, skitter30 wrote:also i think his utter confusion as to why luv's reads should have more ~weight~ is kinda townie (or, well, not weight exactly, but should be given more credence since we *know* he's town); i don't think that scum really forget the ~importance~ of an ic or are like obvlivious to that sort of thing or like try to shade him that way
Which was referencing the following posts. And actually, I only really think the initial response could be seen as townie. By the end when Sash understands the question and still falls back to the same line, I become pretty meh on the whole thing. But like I said, I don't think this interaction is best analyzed when trying to determine their alignment.

Spoiler:
In post 506, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 502, Exilon wrote:
:?
In post 5, tris wrote:
An Announcement:

Lil Uzi Vert is
aligned with town
I know, but HOW does it change something?
In post 514, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 508, Exilon wrote:Uzi (or is it LUV?) asks: why don't you have an opinion on my vote?
sash answers: your opinion doesn't affect the game any differently than any other player (???? this isn't a response to the question whatsoever)
I meant that I didn't know how his opinion of me should affect the game differently than how the other players see me. It was not affirmative, it was interrogative.
Please walk through it with baby steps, I don't get how this comftown-from-the-start affects this game.
In post 523, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 522, Exilon wrote:He asked you why you hadn't voiced your opinion on his vote.

Your answer addressed the topic, his opinion.
Ah, we're getting somewhere I think. I didn't care about the opinion of LUV because I don't understand how is opinion is affecting the game differently. That's why I didn't voice my opinion on his vote. Because I can't see what difference it makes, so it didn't come to my mind.
URAP2, when I flip green, you'll see that my incomprehension was genuine. And I think so far no one has explained it to me yet. Chanel tried by asking me a question but there was no follow-up. So I STILL don't know why someone conf'ed green reads are more valuable/important/special/whatever than a regular Joe's. I don't stop at being told, I wanna know
why
and
how
... pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top?
Information wise confirmed greens aren't any different it's more other peoples reactions to them which makes them different and how you as a individual handle them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

@URAP2 and Sash

Just want to straighten this out you guys think rui rui is scum if sash is town right?

I think it's pretty much the opposite. A scum Rui rui has had all day to jump on the sash wagon if sash was town. I also doubt a scum rui would actively oppose the counter wagon to their wagon. They haven't relaly done much but they could of saved their own skin earlier and the sash lynch would of gone through.

So that leaves them in two circumstances town that actually think sash is town or scum with sash and not willing to bus for reasons.

So I don't understand why Rui rui is the counter wagon if you think sash is town?
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 647, u r a person 2 wrote:but actually if sash is scum, skitter might actually be scum here because I don't see it being you and I'd be surprised if my wagon was clean there either
If I'm scum Skitter definitely is compromising herself by defending me so hard. What's the reverse of tunneling?
This should be an element of thought... Would a scum go forward and defend with such vigor a scum lynch on the first day?
"wow sashaddin is scummy as town. yikes."
-Radiant Cowbells
"On balance i don't think this looks like sash's scumgame, even if he is being kinda scummy in a vaccum."
-Skitter30
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 663, Garmr wrote:@URAP2 and Sash

Just want to straighten this out you guys think rui rui is scum if sash is town right?

I think it's pretty much the opposite. A scum Rui rui has had all day to jump on the sash wagon if sash was town. I also doubt a scum rui would actively oppose the counter wagon to their wagon. They haven't relaly done much but they could of saved their own skin earlier and the sash lynch would of gone through.

So that leaves them in two circumstances town that actually think sash is town or scum with sash and not willing to bus for reasons.

So I don't understand why Rui rui is the counter wagon if you think sash is town?
No, I think both Ruirui and I are town. Your explanation seems accurate.
So by my reasoning:
Skitter and Ruirui are solid town to me, because of Garmer'spost and my previous one.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 662, Garmr wrote:Information wise confirmed greens aren't any different it's more other peoples reactions to them which makes them different and how you as a individual handle them.
Thanks, dude!
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 658, Garmr wrote:
In post 656, u r a person 2 wrote:it's crazy to me that you don't see how tunneled he has been and i really just don't see it coming from town.
Tunneling isn't a town only trait.......... I have seen scum tunnel their scum mate from the start of the game to the end with out reading another person once.
yeah but some of the stuff, like scum reading me for posting content is too silly to come from scum
103-11 0-2
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 495, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 483, RuiRui wrote:Hopefully not, Sashaddin is probably town IMO
Do you want to start elaborating on like everything?
They just never looked like mafia to me
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 509, ChannelDelibird wrote:RuiRui - I've made my feelings here clear. RuiRui seems to be posting just barely enough to not get prodded too much, and what she does say seems to betray a frightful lack of interest in the game at large. It's all the lightest of brushes against the surface level, to the extent that she isn't even reacting to any suspicion on her at all. Pressure must be applied here to force some kind of commitment to anything at all.
Why does that make you want to lynch me? Just a policy thing?
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 663, Garmr wrote:Just want to straighten this out you guys think rui rui is scum if sash is town right?
uh, i think almost for certain they are not svs because of how they ended up as counter wagons at one point

I think that if Sash is town, then that means both wagons (mine and sash) were on town. Given that scenario, it seems unlikely that all 3 other people (and all 4 overall) were town. In this world, I'd say that ruirui is the most likely to be scum.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 670, u r a person 2 wrote:Given that scenario, it seems unlikely that all 3 other people (and all 4 overall)
on my wagon
were town.
ebwop
103-11 0-2
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i don't think he's tunneled, i think he has a very sensible read.
if anything *i'm* tunneled.

i kinda wanted to check why you have him as stronger town than me but eh
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 661, Sashaddin wrote:Sigh
UNVOTE: URAP2
sigh
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 668, RuiRui wrote:
In post 495, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 483, RuiRui wrote:Hopefully not, Sashaddin is probably town IMO
Do you want to start elaborating on like everything?
They just never looked like mafia to me
idk if this really comes from scum tbh
idk where to vote rn really either
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”