large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why the fuck are ppl claiming.

Unfortunately Kid there will be no dick sucking. Yes, I am the hated straight white male. Sorry to disappoint you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh noes, lets hope I can talk my way out of this!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why can't I just be judged by my character and not my skin color and sexual orientation? WHY?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:cry:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: nomnomnom

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 85, Fumuki wrote:Nero, are you coming to the justice wagon voting scum
or are do you want a mislynch with the excuse of infolynch today?
Why does town Nero want his own lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 129, Fumuki wrote:
In post 127, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 85, Fumuki wrote:Nero, are you coming to the justice wagon voting scum
or are do you want a mislynch with the excuse of infolynch today?
Why does town Nero want his own lynch?
Because that would give us
Info
What info do you get besides Nero is town and these stupid town voted him and these maybe scummy slots also voted him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 136, Sickofit1138 wrote:Do y'all care to unpack your reasons why you're voting her? I feel like if it's an infowagon, there are better ones, but that may be just me
it's my RVS, what are these better info wagons?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you asking why I'm being wagoned or are you suggesting that I'm a good info lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c slayers gambit or he's scum and doesn't want to do a different opening.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 152, bob3141 wrote:Since Nero has not yet given his reason for his naked vote aginst nom i think it was
oh, I didn't?
In post 143, Nero Cain wrote:it's my RVS
I mean even if you want to argue that RVS was not a good reason to throw down a blank vote why should I lie about my reasoning?
In post 152, bob3141 wrote:doesnt want to be drawn into any lynch related convos
What lynch related convos are there that I'm currently ignoring? Also by accusing me of not talking about these lynche related conversations you are doing the same thing, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 154, Sickofit1138 wrote:who voted when we were out of rvs.
I'd argue that we are just now getting out of RVS with a semi-serious wagon on me.

Why does Skygazer and Fumaki voting you make them good lynches?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, that elevated quickly...

I'm hovering somewhere between "this is so over the top that its a joke" and "this is newb scum that doesn't know how to react under pressure."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not really.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

spoken like scum that knows I am.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like maybe wizard is scum but so is

VOTE: bob3141

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 192, NerfedBuJ wrote:I want nero to be town so I'm just going to assume he's town.
:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 193, Sickofit1138 wrote:Not cuz they voting me. And I haven't mentioned anything about Star?
I am really lost then.
In post 154, Sickofit1138 wrote:Mostly talking about the other two, who voted when we were out of rvs.
In post 156, Nero Cain wrote:Why does Skygazer and Fumaki voting you make them good lynches?
In post 193, Sickofit1138 wrote:Not cuz they voting me. And I haven't mentioned anything about Star?
It feels like you are being intentionally vague here. Who are these other two?
In post 193, Sickofit1138 wrote:Also i never ever said anything about lynch
true but why would you wagon anyone without the intention of lynching them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 197, bob3141 wrote:Ill be keeping my Vote on nero for now until he actualy starts making posts that arnt just joke posts or posts that are very light.
This very robotic. He's ignoring the game and just sticking his fingers in his ears. Also no response to so it feels like scum that just refuses to budge b/c he's getting no flak. I'd ask ppl to atleast comment on this but of course, no one is playing anyways

bob, sickofit, maybe buj team or performer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

His vote was flawed in the first place. I very much did give a reasoning why I voted nomnomnom. His "u aren't talking about who to lynch" is very catch-all and applies to p much everyone including himself. You could prob argue that calling me scum is talking about who he wanted to lynch but again that applies/d to most everyone b/c there was really nothing serious going on in the thread, so selective scumhunting?.

He was also the third vote on my wagon on what was then the leading wagon. So it seemed very opportunistic.

Ironically, my last joke post () was before he even voted me.

I think he's just newb scum that saw an opportunity to vote me (damn if it even made sense) and has no need to budge b/c no one is giving him any pressure about his wonky vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean it's not like my post immediately after your vote explains why your vote is false.
In post 155, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 152, bob3141 wrote:Since Nero has not yet given his reason for his naked vote aginst nom i think it was
oh, I didn't?
In post 143, Nero Cain wrote:it's my RVS
I mean even if you want to argue that RVS was not a good reason to throw down a blank vote why should I lie about my reasoning?
In post 152, bob3141 wrote:doesnt want to be drawn into any lynch related convos
What lynch related convos are there that I'm currently ignoring? Also by accusing me of not talking about these lynche related conversations you are doing the same thing, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in sick is asking all of us why we were voting nom.

in I explain that I was RVS voting her or joining a RVS wagon or whatever you want to call it.

in you voted me for not giving a reason.

In I requoted and told you it was my reasoning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 209, bob3141 wrote:and then you pick on fact i simply point out scum would rather not be tied down to vote record or any behavour record
how am I doing this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 210, NotAnAxehole wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 216, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 214, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 210, NotAnAxehole wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
y?
Least terrible active wagon.
What great reasoning!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 143, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 136, Sickofit1138 wrote:Do y'all care to unpack your reasons
why you're voting her?
I feel like if it's an infowagon, there are better ones, but that may be just me
it's my RVS
, what are these better info wagons?
I mean, I'm quoting the question that I was being asked in the post that I'm responding to so I felt it was pretty obvious.

And I also felt like was pretty obvious. I'm not certain that I believe that you honestly missed these posts although scum that knew why I was voting nom and intentionally ignoring and faces considerable backlash and that might not be a thing scum does. Am I just over thinking this?

Who is scum, Bob?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no one seems especially townie to me. Maybe Rui Rui.
In post 201, Nero Cain wrote:bob, sickofit, maybe buj team or performer?
kinda leaning here for scum but I might rethink Bob. IDK.

y tu?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol, axe is trying to push that chain lynch.

Where are your town reads axe and the reasons for them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 222, NotAnAxehole wrote:Also, the lack of a single town read from Nero Cain seems like an experienced scum's way of saying I don't want to give up any information if I die.
if I was scum I could easily throw out some town "reads" and put a buddy in there for good measure. What you are claiming that experienced scum do is not what experienced scum do. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 228, NotAnAxehole wrote:The back peddling from Nero is also much worse than that from bob
What exactly am I back peddling on? That I'm rethinking my Bob read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 231, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 229, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 228, NotAnAxehole wrote:The back peddling from Nero is also much worse than that from bob
What exactly am I back peddling on? That I'm rethinking my Bob read?
Vote for skygazer then, there's no way you have anything other than at the very least a minor scum read on her.
that's not answering my question.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 228, NotAnAxehole wrote:RuiRui - Town, I think this is a consensus light to hard town read.
go with the flow
In post 228, NotAnAxehole wrote:nomnomnom - Town, I don't see the scum motivation at all in these posts, I think it's a very solid town.
but whats the town motivation?
In post 228, NotAnAxehole wrote:Sickofit1138 - Town, I think his posts are very townie, doesn't seem to have a clue what's up, though I also probably started skimming his posts more than reading them.
b/c no scum have ever faked derp b4. but guy is actually pretty scummy I think.
In post 228, NotAnAxehole wrote:Performer - Town, I can see why people would be scum reading his few posts, but I actually think they were really good.
In post 228, NotAnAxehole wrote:Saudade - Slight Town, I have some associative here that I'm waiting on before wavering too far to the town side on him.
Fumuki - Slight town, I don't really know since the recent disappearance from the thread. Early on, I was pretty hard on the anti-town townie wagon.
EeveeLution Army - Slight town, I think this is just failed scum hunting attempts, I'd be lying if I remember anything they've posted, but I had a general town vibe from Eevee.
bob3141 - Slight town, I think his posts have actually been really good. The back peddling is weird, but I've been in that situation as town where the only thing you can do is back peddle your comment and I think he's done a fairly good job of putting his reads out there.
KidAmn - Slight town, I really like his comment about Bob, but the lack of actions leave me room for doubt.
All of these just seem fencesitty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 236, Skygazer wrote:my entire scum pool feels like lynchbait :/
What's your scum pool?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but he's always a lurker as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 239, Skygazer wrote:eevee particularly reminds me a lot of dram's game for some reason
I was scum with evee in one game, maybe it was the fact that I knew she was scum but she felt so obvious. I haven't really got there here but she has been rather useless. She has like one non-troll post.
In post 240, rosterfoster wrote:I’ve also never understood how people can make such detailed read lists and actually believe them at this stage.
I think he might just be scum with TMI.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 228, NotAnAxehole wrote:the motivations for attacking bob as an experienced player seem forced
And why is it impossible for an inexperienced player to roll scum?
In post 186, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 180, Nero Cain wrote:like maybe wizard is scum but so is

I can get behind that, but I don't think it's a good lynch for today.
Also, this post is really weird if you were town reading Bob and.or scum reading me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: axe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 253, Skygazer wrote:like that's why I'm SRing her, in the dram game i defended her as lynchbait but here she's doing the same stuff and my instinct is to think "lynchbait" but remembering her scumgame im like wait holdup
At the same time, a lot of this game has been useless and thats why I felt it was so odd that Bob was singling me out for being useless when it applied to most of the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you can town read me but I'm still lynching you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
setting up a fake pr claim

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 257, Nero Cain wrote:

Also, this post is really weird if you were town reading Bob and.or scum reading me.
Wanna explain this, axe?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 268, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 267, Nero Cain wrote:^
setting up a fake pr claim
I've already claimed town.
I CC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you bit off more than you can chew.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 271, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 269, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 257, Nero Cain wrote:

Wanna explain this, axe?
To what end? I'm not getting lynched and I don't want to lynch you.
this is just a stall.

He was trying to setup a Bob wagon for tomorrow and then when I started to turn up the heat on Bob he went for the town cred in defending him. Otherwise the above post makes no sense if Axe thought I was scummy for pushing him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I will not stop until you are dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess the smart thing would be to not lynch Axe today and let scum either nk that (if he really is town) or lynch him the day b4 lylo.

I guess part of me can buy the "I was rxn testing u 2 git a read!" but it kinda annoys me that it makes

maybe

all lies.

is actually pretty scummy though and it's not the easiest thing to NOT see axe as scum that starting to placate me or scum fake rxn testin' so it looks like he's doing something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 314, Skygazer wrote:this game isnt fun
Welcome back to the site full of lurkers and useless shit posters.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he also kinda got in the middle of my interrogation of Bob so it sorta looks like a nom, bob, axe team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm always pretty active as town. That's just a shit reason. Also, you had more posts than me when you vote me. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 336, Performer wrote:I was of this mindset about the bob vs nero talk on pg 9 , as well.
What was confusing?
In post 336, Performer wrote:I disagree on that point of rui being town.
y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

When I asked, "Why does Skygazer and Fumaki voting you make them good lynches?"

and you responded "Not cuz they voting me"

What you really meant is "they are good wagons b/c I didn't like that they voted nom.", right?

So I guess the question now becomes why are you so against the nom wagon?

but I guess you've already kinda answered and said that we shouldn't be pushing shit posters.

shit posters can easily be scum though so :?

RVS and pressure wagons can have a time and a place, sure but just rando wagoning at any rando time is weird and not something that town should be regularly doing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 348, Saudade wrote:you have given a lot of reads and thoughts and so you should be able to answer this question
Why even ask me this then?

its a toss up between Bob and sick.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y do you like them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 353, Saudade wrote:unvoting you might have been a mistake
Are you really that surprised that 2 ppl that I was already calling scum I still think are scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 356, KidAmn wrote:That is an unheard of level of consistency for you to be fair /s
IKR!

Performer
TheWizard
bob3141
Sickofit1138
EeveeLution Army

is kinda where I'm leaning.

VOTE: EeveeLution Army

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 358, bob3141 wrote:What I dont get is why you did quote the hole of post 143.
b/c I didn't think it mattered.

"it's my RVS" was the relative portion of the post that answers your question/proves you wrong.

"what are these better info wagons?" had nothing to do with what you asked and was directed @ sickofit.

I don't really understand why you care if I quoted the whole post.

What is your mafia experience?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, it's kinda obvious. Its rare but scum have fakeclaimed masons b4.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's p much what goes on here too. Scum are usually lurkers but the catch is that not all lurkers are scum and active scum can and will push lurkers.

let's talk about your scum reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 365, NotAnAxehole wrote:Uhmm did I miss something? Who claimed Mason?
oh, I thought you and nom were hard hinting at it.
In post 366, NotAnAxehole wrote:Also, Nero trying to pocket Bob is really weird if he's town... Hrmm
Why do I have to be "pocketing" him? Can't I just talk to the guy? If he's town we should be working together and if he's scum then getting him to talk more could get him to incriminate himself or his buddies.

Also, you're calling me town but throwing just enough shade my way to try and keep me lynchable.
In post 368, EeveeLution Army wrote:it seems to me you scumread wizard
Seems like you are trying to start a wagon without voting there.
In post 377, NerfedBuJ wrote:Notice how no one else seemed to care about that claim because it was kinda obviously a joke.
I'm too lazy to go back and look but I'm p sure that Axe voted him.
In post 377, NerfedBuJ wrote:What made you remove me from the list?
In post 337, Performer wrote:Problem is, his nerfed status , the signature in his profile on this account, and the fact that he hasn't posted all that much, makes me less confident on the scumread on him .
made me feel like he knew you were town and wanted to appear "helpful" in talking about you.
In post 377, NerfedBuJ wrote:I find axe's readlist really suspicious.
I agree. Was fake though since he lied about scum reading me although it could have just been a bactrack or scum thats was using a fake rxn test to look busy.

He's not a bad lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We could lynch the mod to get a new one that will prod his players.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What was so hellish about the last 2 days?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So we are all waiting for deadline to get near and then we are gonna lynch evee right?

ok, see you guys in 8 days.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is a better deadline scramble than you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 405, EeveeLution Army wrote:why deadline scramble at all?
no one is going to do anything till close to the deadline.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good luck getting ppl to play

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how do you feel about evee?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sell me on sky

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think he's a scum roleblocker, Bob?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm voting Evee b/c she's lurking and doing nothing but that applies to most of the game. Why does Axe give you town vibes? Axe has also claimed non-mason so either they aren't masons or they are and claiming not masons is some gambit. Also was kinda :igmeou: when he claimed I was pocketing you. Its prob a decent idea to flip one of them b4 lylo if we haven't found more than 1 scum yet and they haven't been nigtkilled.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you have any suggestions to make the game better?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pretend that said Do

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

remind me why rui is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So it just kinda a delayed OMGUS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ah, no fair! SHARE UR SEKRETZ!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK, in my lone game with Sky I tunneled the absolute fuck out of her since I thought she was obvious scum. Here? I don't find her very scummy. I think alot of players sound "scummier" as town and "townier" as scum. Is that what's happening her? But its not a real great reason for me to jump on the sky wagon.

Does she throw out a ton of town reads as scum? maybe

Wasn't that big of a fan of .
u can't meta scum read me!

In post 295, Skygazer wrote:like anyone who knows me knows this is so beyond my scum meta
this was kinda funny b/c she just got done arguing that her meta was invalid.

Is it possible that she's scum? sure. Just b/c I;m not hard scumreading her or anything doesn't mean I can't be wrong.

but I think I like where my vote is at.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 483, nomnomnom wrote:Tbh I feel to see a better lynch than Sky today
not evee? not wizard?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 479, NotAnAxehole wrote:1) The statement is false, people are pushing other wagons than skygazer
Really? doesn't feel like anyone is really pushing anything.

In post 479, NotAnAxehole wrote:2) The statement is also misleading because the wagon moved off of me pretty rapidly, so either she doesn't town read me or believes scum aren't necessarily the drivers for shifting wagons in this game. - Contrary to the point made in her post.
ppl were only unvoting you b/c they think you and nom are hinting masons.

TBF, you don't really have alot of content since you were fake pushing me and that was p much all of your content anyways. So I'd like to know where you are at WRT reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 481, NotAnAxehole wrote:And you haven't looked for scum all game, so don't even talk about who's trying to find scum
this also isn't exactly true either...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why? there's plenty of time till DL

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and if Skygazer doesn't flip scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 525, NotAnAxehole wrote:Then we can rely on her scum hunting as being genuine and...

Oh wait...
again this is false. She's very much been hunting or at least gave out a list of who she thinks is scummy.

but its still not kinda what I asked. You are so gung ho on SKY flipping scum that you declared that everyone voting her is town. If she doesn't flip scum then isn't very possible that the majority of her pushers are scum? If you agree with that logic (which I don't see how you could) Who is specifically scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 488, NotAnAxehole wrote:I scum read Skygazer.
you know there are at least 3 scum in this game right? A singular scum read feels pretty fake and as scum gives you plenty of leverage to push w/e.

I'd be fine with axe or evee.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its semi-rare but 4 scum in a mini isn't impossible. I was hunting for 3 scum anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 542, NerfedBuJ wrote:Nero how important is winning to you?
I care more about being right than winning. What is the point of this question?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 540, NotAnAxehole wrote:When you run out of ideas and feel like you've been cornered... So you make the only move that has already been discredited by yourself and others.
i like how you keep trying to throw shade but claim you are town reading me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if axe and nom are open wolfing you could just help me lynch him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if she's scum that's a p decent claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If she's indeed a FN that makes BUJ's go with the flow vote p suspect. I might vote there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Does that even matter? We aren't lynching Sky today, if no one recievers her FN thing tomorrow we lynch her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 568, NotAnAxehole wrote:so I'm not sure why that's more relevant now than before?
town can be go with the flowy too though.

VOTE: BUJ

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 573, NotAnAxehole wrote:I'm ok with swinging onto Nero today.
y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 579, NotAnAxehole wrote:Somehow because Skygazer claimed, I am no longer the top scum read.
So I changed my mind.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 585, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 584, Nero Cain wrote:but I'm town
But you don't take my advice to push RuiRui
but I wanted to vote your teams most powerful role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I bet you scum is Buj, Axe, and Performer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 548, NerfedBuJ wrote:You, performer, sickofit, wizard, eevee
ehhhh....

all these slots are p scummy and I think Buj put at least 1 buddy here. Both? idk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 591, Performer wrote:
In post 588, Nero Cain wrote:I bet you scum is Buj, Axe, and Performer.
:facepalm:

why??
b/c your role pm says so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is BUJ town and why is me changing my mind that Buj is scummier than you scummy for me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see how my ingame history has anything to do with making it "scummy" and your version isn't exactly true either.
In post 596, NotAnAxehole wrote:that you didn't push
I absolutely pushed evee. If you think voting a wagon and not pushing it is scummy what about Performer who has done exactly that?
In post 596, NotAnAxehole wrote:white knighted Skygazer before claim
I've not been a big fan of the wagon for some time. This isn't some 11th-hour last minute thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 598, NotAnAxehole wrote:I am very confused by Nero's play
it shouldn't be.

Why is Buj town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's not why I was/am scum reading you but I guess Axe is scum reading me for not pushing evee (even though I was) and if so I wanted to know why that applies to me but not you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

although if you are scum then sitting on a vanity wagon that you aren't pushing would be a scum thing anyways so *shrugz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 604, Skygazer wrote:I think axe calling my claim into question is town because scum would know my claim is real and would want to back off so they don't have to deal with the optics of mislynching a friendly neighbor.
I don't think he really did this. And scum have plenty of motivation to unvote you as they would look super fucking bad for trying to push your lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 543, NerfedBuJ wrote:I'm just going to try something new.
Let's go with wisdom of the crowd.

If sky flips town right here in day 1 I think town loses, and we prove that democracy doesn't work and enjoy being right personally.

And if she flips scum then we win while doing none of the hard work.

Win - win in my book.

On BuJaber my ego doesn't allow me to do something like this, but I don't play on my main anymore.

What do you say? :D

Sorry sky your death is for a very noble cause.
*gun salute*
VOTE: Skygazer
is why Buj was getting wagoned.

What are your thoughts on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If Axe knew Wizards claim was fake why did he ever spend any time voting anyone else?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What if this is a bus? The whole guy claimes RB in his first post and then we just happen to have an informed role seems like such a 1 in a million coincidence that it seems almost staged.

Though if this is a bus it still makes Wizard a good lynch.

I want a hard claim from axe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 718, NotAnAxehole wrote:Nero has been role fishing all day, I'm not claiming.
not really but ok.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im p sure he is voting you so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 711, rosterfoster wrote:I wouldn't have said anything if I was informed tbh.
tbf it's not like he needed to claim to push on something he supposedly knew was scum.

I'll have more words later. Stop lurking Boon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #114) » Wed May 01, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 728, rosterfoster wrote:Also in what world do scum claim this?
the one where this is a bus?

the one where he fakeclaims so he wouldn't be the d1 lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #115) » Wed May 01, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

exactly. You are hard hinting at a guilty but you aren't locking yourself into a hard claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #116) » Wed May 01, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #117) » Wed May 01, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you are posting in the wrong game flava leaf!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #118) » Wed May 01, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the mod also not doing his job is hurting this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #119) » Wed May 01, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 739, NotAnAxehole wrote:Last game you were an allstar mod
hey, thanks man

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #120) » Wed May 01, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 751, Flavor Leaf wrote:At least you guys know I wasn’t active lurking.
you could, in theory, lurk until you get prodded and then lie that you forgot about the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #121) » Wed May 01, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FL hasn't even caught up, there's still 4 days. no rush.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #122) » Wed May 01, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 760, Flavor Leaf wrote:But do you think I'd forget about a scum game/choose this path to go? Especially when I'm actually pretty active sitewide right now?
no.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #123) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, no wonder wagon was scumreading me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #124) » Fri May 03, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im being very lazy rn

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #125) » Fri May 03, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

from my POV you could just possibly be scum, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #126) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 833, nomnomnom wrote:Who are you referring to?
Does it really matter? also Boon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #127) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can you pls trigger Boon so he tunnels you and you get lynched?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #128) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 854, NotAnAxehole wrote:This is just based on how Nero reacted to the skygazer lynch vs this one.

So just 'cause I didn't scumread her means I'm scum? Why can't I just be good? Although its not entirely possible that I was wrong and she's just scum w/ a p good fakeclaim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #129) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 870, NotAnAxehole wrote:No, on the contrary, I think you're town because I don't think you're scum with TheWizard.
but you just got done saying that if Wiz flips town then I'm scum. You are doing alot of chain lynching there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #130) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My biggest thing is that he supposedly had a guilty on Wiz but was pushing elsewhere for most of the game and I don't think he's explained why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #131) » Fri May 03, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does scum claim roleblocker though?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #132) » Fri May 03, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I could think of two reasons, one of which is that this is a pre-planned bus but in general scum avoid attention and claiming roleblocker in your first post seems mostly against that. Of course, this isn't to say that scum can't be loud or anything but yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #133) » Fri May 03, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 956, Skygazer wrote:saudade was town af because he's much less aggressive as scum
I'd argue that he was semi-aggressive early game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #134) » Sun May 05, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Isn't he though? The entire case against him is that there's not a town roleblocker b/c you said so. He's also lurking and not really hunting but no one brought up those issues so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #135) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i've been incredibly lazy.

I don't think Wizard is that bad of lynch, I guess.

He's not really doing anything besides defending himself. I don't really get why he'd claim roleblocker in his first post regardless of alignment and I don't think he's ever explained why.

I guess my big worry here is Axe is not full claiming so we are kinda lynching blindly on his word that this doesn't make sense setup wise.

I also think this could be a cross bus b/c of Axe's insistence that he'll flip scum. Of course, it's just as possible that Axe's is attempting to make it look like a bus so he(wizard) gets lynched.

After Sky claimed and she was no longer going to get lynched he (axe) was tied for the leading wagon, it was then that he claimed his guilty. It doesn't seem that impossible to me that scum him would fake claim a guilty just to get one use out of his night action.

b/c i'm really not all that happy with Axe's play that he supposedly had a guilty but was pushing elsewhere including being ok with anything other that a Wizard lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #136) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Wiz town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #137) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 745, Performer wrote:I dont like that wiz said his claim was actually serious. The timing is scummy.
I also do not like this post that much.

Like just pretend that he's a town RB. Why would he not confirm his role?

If he was a scum RB he'd stick to his story as well.

So his "but the timing was scummy" feels like scum giving reasoning to jump on later if he needs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #138) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm willing to sheep Krazy and Flava Leaf and absolve myself if Wiz is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #139) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

rude!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #140) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What is Axe's thought process?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #141) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1084, Wagonomics wrote:mislynchbait in my lynchpool before this day ends?
remind me who they are plox

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #142) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1084, Wagonomics wrote:1056?
i mean maybe? idk what you are wanting me to say here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #143) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I get what you are saying about Axe and ok but FMPOV he's just scum. I mean he could certainly just be really bad town but either way, I don't really care if he lives or not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #144) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1077, Wagonomics wrote:There are a lot of posts I hate by page 3

There is too much lynchbait in this game
tbf, I was intentionally not being very serious early game so I don't really blame you for finding my trolling scummy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #145) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would you make a fake read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #146) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1050, Nero Cain wrote:After Sky claimed and she was no longer going to get lynched he (axe) was tied for the leading wagon, it was then that he claimed his guilty. It doesn't seem that impossible to me that scum him would fake claim a guilty just to get one use out of his night action.
???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #147) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1103, rosterfoster wrote:Because I didn’t have real reads.
but what was the point of posting a fake read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #148) » Sun May 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1109, rosterfoster wrote:What’s the point in doing nothing?
maybe you should replace out if you plan on doing nothing?
In post 1118, NotAnAxehole wrote:The fact that you think you've influenced anything this game is actually hilarious.
not really what I was saying but ok...

I think you're full enough of yourself to fake a guilty just so you could live and scum you has plenty of motivation to fake claim a guilty to live. You can say w/e but sans the guilty claim, there's a decent chance you would have gotten lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #149) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is Bob's play all that different than yesterday when he jumped on me for not explaining nom vote, even though I did? Are Bob and Axe scum since Axe disliked my Bob push?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #150) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if it's no different why is he getting more heat today than yesterday?

Also, why is his play "anti-town" rather than scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #151) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1295, Flavor Leaf wrote:Anyone who knows me well against me just trollin’ it out until it’s time for deep solves?
but what if you die?!? lead us Boon!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #152) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1179, schadd_ wrote:
TheWizard
(8): NotAnAxehole, rosterfoster,
NerfedBuJ
, nomnomnom, EeveeLution Army, bob3141, Sickofit1138,
Skygazer

NerfedBuj (2):
Nero Cain
, Performer
NotAnAxehole (2):
TheWizard
, Flavor Leaf
Performer (1): RuiRui
KidAmn (1):
Wagonomics

Wagonomics (1): KidAmn

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #153) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GET IN MY POCKET!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #154) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@nom

In post 1292, Nero Cain wrote:if it's no different why is he getting more heat today than yesterday?

Also, why is his play "anti-town" rather than scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #155) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then why call him anti-town and not scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #156) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1, schadd_ wrote:There will be 12 town and 3 mafia.
b/c you know, mod spoon feeding is all the rage these days

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #157) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I could kinda see rui and kid + ????

I think performer is pretty scummy and ppl calling him town is krazy to me. (c wut i did there?!?)

I still think Axe's is pretty scummy and nom's calling Bob anti-town seems like a perspective slip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #158) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1324, Flavor Leaf wrote:One of Kid/RuiRui is possible. Never both.
y not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #159) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Roster who are your top 3 town reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #160) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sure I can buy that but that doesn't mean that kid and rui rui can't be scum together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #161) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1337, Flavor Leaf wrote:We need reasons to town read some of the Wizkillers.
they are all lynchbait so they'll seem scummy regardless of alignment

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #162) » Wed May 08, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can someone explain to me why performer is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #163) » Wed May 08, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

considering that you've done nothing but push town this whole came I don't put much stock in your reads or your ability to catch scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #164) » Wed May 08, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1346, NotAnAxehole wrote:2) You have not once pushed one of my reads with me so this statement is hollow
Why would I push with you when all your reads have been wrong?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #165) » Wed May 08, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1205, nomnomnom wrote:We are going to our doom like this, we need claims.
no, we don't. Only scum needs claims.
In post 1234, Skygazer wrote:krazy was the best player here and i had a heavy TR on his slot
I'm gonna have to disagree since me and flava were actually pushing scum. Oh and also Kid was his biggest scumread. Hence why he was voting that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #166) » Wed May 08, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sky doesn't seem all that scummy to me but her "I'm going to target krazy's biggest scum read!" and doesn't target the guy he's voting for kinda makes me worry about like a sky/rui rui/kid team

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #167) » Wed May 08, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nothing you say makes a lick of sense

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #168) » Wed May 08, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1355, nomnomnom wrote:You seem to have been worried about bob's actions this game and you agree that what happened to day is the same thing, so why are you straying away from bob is scum?
if it was the same thing why is he scummy today but when he did it yesterday he wasn't? scum need someone new to push on and I think he's todays.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #169) » Wed May 08, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, my vote would put him at l-1 and it's so fucking early. Your posting today sucks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #170) » Wed May 08, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1362, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 1359, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1355, nomnomnom wrote:You seem to have been worried about bob's actions this game and you agree that what happened to day is the same thing, so why are you straying away from bob is scum?
if it was the same thing why is he scummy today but when he did it yesterday he wasn't? scum need someone new to push on and I think he's todays.
And if he happened to be scummy yesterday, but not the best lynch?
I keep feeling like you are just saying things. Maybe try to think about what you are saying first?

I voted him yesterday when he used a lie to opportunisticly bandwagon me. No one sheeped me Today he apparently lied to oppertunisticly bandwagon Sky. The same behavior. It's worrisome to me that he's being treated differently today.

I have no clue what you are asking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #171) » Wed May 08, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i don't like alot of performers posts but
In post 1286, Performer wrote:Analyzing the above two vcs, first impression is that the team could be in bob/rui/sickof/kidam/roster (less confident on roster compared to others listed).

is ok. I mean it's entirely possible that he sticks in both of his buddies in his poe list. It also seems mildly interesting and a possible scum strategy that he has his buddies in alternate lynch spots. So for instance if he were just going down the line it would be

bob
/
rui
/
sickof
/
kidam
/
roster

if we assume a rui rui, kidman, performer scum team and this is indeed his strategy and a nightkill a night..

D3:

KidAmn
NotAnAxehole
rosterfoster
Performer
RuiRui
nomnomnom
Flavor Leaf
Nero Cain
Sickofit1138
Skygazer
EeveeLution Army

bus rui rui, nk axe

D4:

KidAmn
rosterfoster
Performer
nomnomnom
Flavor Leaf
Nero Cain
Sickofit1138
Skygazer
EeveeLution Army

lynch sick, nk Sky

D5

KidAmn
rosterfoster
Performer
nomnomnom
Flavor Leaf
Nero Cain
EeveeLution Army

bus kid, nk Nero

d6

rosterfoster
Performer
nomnomnom
Flavor Leaf
EeveeLution Army

lynch roster, nk flava

d7

Performer
nomnomnom
EeveeLution Army

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #172) » Wed May 08, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

let's throw a wrench in performers plan

VOTE: rui rui

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #173) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the one where I use my shots on you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #174) » Thu May 09, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1376, NotAnAxehole wrote:What's the point here of Nero pointing out how much he was distancing himself from Bob by voting him day 1? Yet Bob continued to be scummy for the same reasons and now he's not scum reading Bob for it.
the gamestate changed and good town doesn't have static reads. If he had the same behavior yesterday why wasn't I getting shepped? Why is it only today his lying and opportunistic voting is scummy but it wasn't scummy enough to vote yesterday?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #175) » Thu May 09, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you never voted Bob.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #176) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in fact, you specifically said.
In post 186, NotAnAxehole wrote:I can get behind that, but
I don't think it's a good lynch for today.
Why was he a bad day 1 lynch but a fine d2 lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #177) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1386, NotAnAxehole wrote:You're acting like I was wrong.
you were wrong, we are supposed to be trying to lynch scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #178) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1388, NotAnAxehole wrote:Because I'm pretty tempted to vote you.
spoken like a true aarogant noob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #179) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Axe, I'm not even voting you so your argument that I'm scummy for bashing you for Wiz flipping VT makes like zero sense.
In post 1391, NotAnAxehole wrote:You always lynch someone who counter claims you... So why is this different?
ok, Wiz claimed roleblocker, you are a roleblocker and knew he was lying. I'm not sure what you are asking here...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #180) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll lynch them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #181) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but im not even pushing you....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #182) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

good job?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #183) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think you even know what a scum move is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #184) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1401, NotAnAxehole wrote:Casually trying to discredit someone
but im not really doing that anways...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #185) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not. I'm voting rui rui.

I mean true, you are getting all bent out of shape b/c I'm suggesting that you were wrong on Wiz and you are claiming that nope you were right b/c he flipped not RB and...does this even matter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #186) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

All I hear is

Nero's not agreeing with me

waah waah!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #187) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess I am.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #188) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you ESL?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #189) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is like robbonava or w/e his username is getting mad and OMGUS voting me b/c I called him a town terrorist.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #190) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think a vote on you would get me lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #191) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if it goes that way I'd be ok with it but I'm voting who I think scum is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #192) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1421, nomnomnom wrote:So, same question as before: why aren't you voting bob again?
And I've told you. Asking me the same question over and over isn't going to change my answer.
In post 1422, Performer wrote:Nero's pg 55 analysis is all sorts of farfetched
how so? You are scum reading two of the very same people that I am. The only difference is that I'm accusing you of bussing them.

Why not join me on rui rui?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #193) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I HAVE A GUILTY ON AXE!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #194) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he is confirmed to be stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #195) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no wonder rui rui seems so lurky, she hasn't been prodded in a day and a half

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #196) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there's no positivity from him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #197) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I meant to add if you think Bob lying and opportunisticly bandwagoning is so scummy why didn't that matter to you at all yesterday?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #198) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but if you don't vote Bob you risk the wrath of Axe and nom!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #199) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My Bob mislynch is falling apart!

In post 1464, Performer wrote:I remember thinking sickofit looked quite scummy as well based on what he did today
oh np, I can prob lynch this guy instead.

In post 1466, NotAnAxehole wrote:VOTE: Sickofit

Went back took a quick read, I'm pretty sure this is right.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”