Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

In post 497, Firebringer wrote:im not even voting u nor have i said i was oging to vote u today unless ur l-1. ur attempts at this AtE are noted.
Well sorry, I just lost a game because a WOAT couldn’t read me, at freaking LYLO no less and I open up this thread only to find that RC is trying to drive a mislynch on me, so I apologize for not being overjoyed.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:50 am

In post 500, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 497, Firebringer wrote:im not even voting u nor have i said i was oging to vote u today unless ur l-1. ur attempts at this AtE are noted.
Well sorry, I just lost a game because a WOAT couldn’t read me, at freaking LYLO no less and I open up this thread only to find that RC is trying to drive a mislynch on me, so I apologize for not being overjoyed.
And he hammered me before I could even vote or post, so not happy rn.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Firebringer »

why r u AtE me when I am a scumread of urs? Seriously, explain it.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Firebringer »

how did me calling ur posts as AtE suddenly become good faith pushes and not scum discredit? U just said I am acitng scummy and trying to discredit u. Not even a page ago.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:55 am

In post 502, Firebringer wrote:why r u AtE me when I am a scumread of urs? Seriously, explain it.
I’m mad at RC and I just explained it. I devoted myself to this game on MU only to get mislynched at LYLO before I could vote or post. I would do it RC but he isn’t here rn.

I sr you for your inconsistent read on me and your never explaining any of it.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:58 am

In post 503, Firebringer wrote:how did me calling ur posts as AtE suddenly become good faith pushes and not scum discredit? U just said I am acitng scummy and trying to discredit u. Not even a page ago.
I didn’t say they were. I don’t know what it is but if your town here, you need to explain your read on me and why, because all you’ve done so far is misrep me.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:59 am

In post 503, Firebringer wrote:how did me calling ur posts as AtE suddenly become good faith pushes and not scum discredit? U just said I am acitng scummy and trying to discredit u. Not even a page ago.
You are. First I’m “crazy” then scummy then crazy again, now scummy, Is that about right?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Latrodectus »

In post 318, light_ganski wrote:Also for latrodectus: can you answer the questions I asked you in 224 RE your views (barring the rc one you already answered, ty), please and thank you :)
In post 224, light_ganski wrote:
@Latrodectus

In post 220, Latrodectus wrote:Hello! I am caught up! =)

TTTT is very likely town!
Rosterfoster is likely town!
rosterfoster yeah, but I'm gonna paraphrase TTTT himself and ask: what has he done that's alignment indicative at this point? I can't see anything
I thought TTTT was really town for the way he handled the initial townread on him

that's usually the type of thing that I specifically look for when I purposely play to not look very town early in the game, so him following that same thought process and then ending up with a 'concrete' (somewhat) read at the end of it looks like a confident sorting thought process
In post 220, Latrodectus wrote:Thanks to these two reads and my concurrent scumreads on ceejayvinoya and Light_Ganski, the Rosterfoster->TTTT->ceejayvinoya->Light_Ganski ordering on the Rightodude wagon is suspicious! I also personally believe that Rightodude looks much more like LHF than scum at the current moment!
I mean, RVS wagon, but the speed at which it went makes me concur that he's probably town

You think scum!me chose to jump on an RVS wagon immediately after my buddy? :roll:
that's less a "you two are SvS" type read and more a "I can see scum in that part of the wagon and I'm not townreading any of the slots in that area" read

as a general rule of thumb, I don't specifically think people are necessarily linked unless I specifically say so, I'm much more often looking for scum presence than anything otherwise.
In post 220, Latrodectus wrote:Mastina can go either way! I only have memories of seeing her troll like this as scum, but this is far from conclusive nor a confident read! I believe this is much more likely to be NAI. Regardless, her current vote is good, which is enough for a leantown read for this current point in the game! =)
I've played one game with mastina, in it I townread her (and was right) but she was mislynched. This is early on and she was a replacement in that game but tonally she was nothing like this then; why is her vote more alignment indicative that her tone?
considering I think her tone is outright NAI in most case, it's hard for the vote to be LESS alignment indicative than her tone

but I will also state that I think her vote on you specifically is probably town-indicative since we generally end up synced at some point when we are both town, so her voting you before I can catch up and state a scumread on your slot is more town indicative than not
In post 220, Latrodectus wrote:Mephistophanes has pinged me a few times! Ari's original vote onto RC was not a good vote, and Nancy trying to pull the suspicion off of that post while still townreading the slot that pushed it feels agenda-driven!
To me the RC vote looks like early game silliness more than anything else. Is this an explicit scumread or are you sitting on the fence?
why are you focusing on the vote
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Latrodectus »

Spoiler:
In post 339, Time Devil wrote:
In post 326, mastina wrote:
In post 258, Time Devil wrote:While Mephistophanes 39 was scum in the FUTURE before it changed, light_ganski is just scummy.
Mephistophanes was NEVER scum in THE FUTURE.

However, they were MISLYNCHED on SUSPICION of being scum D3.

I fully SUPPORT a wagon on light_ganski.
I'm going to counter that. Here's a case on why Mastina doesn't come from the FUTURE, and therefore is scum for lying and controlling votes.
In post 61, mastina wrote:I have come from the FUTURE. I'm a time traveler that was shifted into the past, here to inform you:
If you don't follow me and this vote, in the future, WE LOSE.
VOTE: Mephistophanes 39
This post heavily implies Mephistophanes 39 is scum in the FUTURE.
In post 159, mastina wrote:
In post 146, light_ganski wrote:I guess we're destined to repeat the mistakes of the FUTURE, if mastina cannot tell us the scum we originally failed to kill
I have TOLD you to pursue Mephistophanes.

Is that not ENOUGH?
If that wasn't enough, this post is explicit confirmation that Mephistophanes 39 is scum in the FUTURE.
In post 203, mastina wrote:
In post 175, Yahmose wrote:Here is a piece of info for you: I do, indeed, possess a killing ability.
Make of that what you will. ;)
I was hoping that THIS TIME through, this piece of information would not be revealed. Alas.

UNVOTE: Mephistophanes
I owe an explanation; I chose my words here carefully.
ORIGINALLY, Mephistophanes was the D3 mislynch, out of paranoia. This lynch was spearheaded by me, and was my largest REGRET. It was a QUICKLYNCH, because Mephistophanes had failed to obvtown in those three days, and lingering suspicions had grown on them.

My attempt to wagon them THIS TIME was meant as a way of kickstarting their obvtown status.
Since the future has CHANGED as a result of this, I'm not CERTAIN I succeeded...but it LOOKS like I have.

They are TOWN, and I hope the towncred generated today is enough to last the game.

I have more information to SHARE from THE FUTURE, but I need to PLAN CAREFULLY now that this type of deception has been exposed.
This post indicates that the FUTURE has CHANGED, so while Mephistophanes was scum in the FUTURE, now they are town in the FUTURE.
In post 326, mastina wrote:
In post 258, Time Devil wrote:While Mephistophanes 39 was scum in the FUTURE before it changed, light_ganski is just scummy.
Mephistophanes was NEVER scum in THE FUTURE.

However, they were MISLYNCHED on SUSPICION of being scum D3.

I fully SUPPORT a wagon on light_ganski.
Quoting this post again as it contradicts the earlier posts quoted here. This post states that Mephistophanes 39 was NEVER scum in the FUTURE.

VOTE: mastina

-TL

TL

can I have some of what you're smoking please
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Latrodectus »

In post 342, Firebringer wrote:so when people notice mastina is roleplaying, and then her vote turns of mephistanes, ur natural conclusion is that she is lying about the future stuff which normal people like me would say is roleplaying, and instead is lying and therefore scum.

that is what ur going with?
In post 344, Firebringer wrote:okay I get the idea u are willfully clueless on what reads are or what controlling the votes is not much different than trying to rally votes and how that isn't unusual.
fire

is this manipulative tone normal for you, because I don't think I've ever seen it before.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Firebringer »

how is that manipulative?
Show

Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Latrodectus »

In post 347, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:VOTE: light_ganski

Way too much emphasis on righto being a “lolwagon”, without any real justification. I think it’s all predicated on discrediting righto and pushing their probable mislynch.
uhhhhhhh

lol
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Latrodectus »

oh wait actually ignore that

I'm getting the righto and RC wagons mixed up
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Latrodectus »

In post 510, Firebringer wrote:how is that manipulative?
your entire ISO is snarky but not THAT level of snarky
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

i don't think u answered that question there.
Show

Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Latrodectus »

In post 379, Prince of Renais wrote:the actual answer is also something that is hard to put into a post

applied to both heads, when I've read them off of my gut read I've been dead on. I bailed ND39 out in MD (though I did have strong lingering doubts about her and intended to play around her being scum) because I thought intellectually it was unlikely she would do a few things as scum. She was still scum and I felt it in my gut. I kept discrediting Nimueh townreads in NSG's game even though I was never confident enough to go after her because intellectually her response to GL could have been a SvS interaction even though she didn't feel scummy. Same goes for Ari who I have accurately gutread over a very large number of games and only once screwed up on when I decided to abandon my gut read and "think" that he was town b/c he was posting too much to be scum.

this is all a very roundabout way of saying that I gutread both of their posting scum and I don't think that I'm ever wrong on that gutread.
solitaire Mafia sounds like a shitty game
have fun
it is a pretty shitty game. but the expectation of me right now is that I play solitaire mafia and then I get lynched if my solitaire mafia performance wasn't good enough.
does this interaction with me
actually
change your read on me no matter how it goes? because I strongly suspect based on past precedence the answer is no.
just to be certain

this has very little to do with specific actions and more to do with how they're approaching the game/tone/other abstract etc. thing/etc.?

I didn't read enough of newsroom to understand the nimueh scumread but I somewhat distantly remember you derailing the nancy wagon in MD (I think it was for emotional cues but I don't 100% remember)

I want a basis for following you on this because even with my leanscum read on that slot, I'm very hesitant to pull the trigger on that since I've hit this point with her before
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Latrodectus »

In post 514, Firebringer wrote:i don't think u answered that question there.
it reads like you're exaggerating the snark in order to shut down that entire thought process

I don't agree with that read either but I've never seen this type of response from you in any game so far
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Latrodectus »

In post 384, Rainbow Reads wrote:VOTE: Mephistophanes 39
ew
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 516, Latrodectus wrote:
In post 514, Firebringer wrote:i don't think u answered that question there.
it reads like you're exaggerating the snark in order to shut down that entire thought process

I don't agree with that read either but I've never seen this type of response from you in any game so far
but the thought process is garbage.
Show

Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Latrodectus »

fire

legitimately

are you scum?
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Latrodectus »

In post 416, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:One little fly in this ointment Sherlock,
we’re never scum here and this had better be a fucking reaction test.
wat
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Firebringer »

sure, why not
Show

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:29 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I feel like I'm not playing this game properly. Sorry.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Firebringer »

ur a bad chicken
Show

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:30 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I seem to be in garden chicken mode rn, true.

Soon I will rise from the ashes, the Phoenix of the chicken world.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”