large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i've been incredibly lazy.

I don't think Wizard is that bad of lynch, I guess.

He's not really doing anything besides defending himself. I don't really get why he'd claim roleblocker in his first post regardless of alignment and I don't think he's ever explained why.

I guess my big worry here is Axe is not full claiming so we are kinda lynching blindly on his word that this doesn't make sense setup wise.

I also think this could be a cross bus b/c of Axe's insistence that he'll flip scum. Of course, it's just as possible that Axe's is attempting to make it look like a bus so he(wizard) gets lynched.

After Sky claimed and she was no longer going to get lynched he (axe) was tied for the leading wagon, it was then that he claimed his guilty. It doesn't seem that impossible to me that scum him would fake claim a guilty just to get one use out of his night action.

b/c i'm really not all that happy with Axe's play that he supposedly had a guilty but was pushing elsewhere including being ok with anything other that a Wizard lynch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Can we lynch Axe and see if he has a guilty or not, and if he really does, we Sheep on Wiz?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Because other than that, there’s nothing here that makes me think Wiz is scum ever
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Wiz town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1053, Nero Cain wrote:Why is Wiz town?
I have actual reasons, but I can’t talk about them right now
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:58 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1052, Flavor Leaf wrote:Because other than that, there’s nothing here that makes me think Wiz is scum ever
That's pretty weird.

I was gonna say that I'm fine with lynching Axe first if you'll agree to lymch wizard even if axe flips scum because that definitely doesn't clear him

But I can see already that you will treat as proof of wiz's innocence.
My main is BuJaber.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 165, NotAnAxehole wrote:I'll build a case on TheWizard while waiting for skygazer to defend himself.

1. You never claim role blocker as VT (Unless you're really bad - in which case lynch is fine)
2. You never claim role blocker as role blocker unless you're getting lynched (Unless you're really bad - in which case the anti-town aspect of role blocker might lead me into the conclusion of point 1)
3. Claiming role blocker as mafia can be OK because you protect yourself from lynch while also likely not claiming the strongest power in the game, allowing you to justify the lack of NK against you. (It's still really bad unless you're actually in a bad spot)

Do we understand now claiming role blocker post 1 and following up with shit is just REALLY bad?

Okay, so I'm also ok with lynching here, but I think skygazer should be today's priority target.
Axe's real reasoning:

If wiz is scum he gets to lynch scum

If wiz is town it's better to just lynch stupid now and if he get's lynched as a result might as well get out of the game than carry a heavy town

There's probably 0% chance he's not gambiting on this mechanical claim

That does not make wizard town btw, it just means sheeping wiz thinking there is a mechanical result here is dumb af
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 1054, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1053, Nero Cain wrote:Why is Wiz town?
I have actual reasons, but I can’t talk about them right now
Are you turning into the duck?
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:03 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Sickofit my scum tell is akin to saying "X player said hi in his first ever post, he must be scum". It's entirely anecdotal and has no shred of objectivity. That is why I didn't act on it, I didn't share it, and I won't share it. Not until I collect enough examples of it that I can write a paper on.

so thanks for giving us an objective reason to scumread you with you going out of your way to not vote for wiz or axe.
My main is BuJaber.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 745, Performer wrote:I dont like that wiz said his claim was actually serious. The timing is scummy.
I also do not like this post that much.

Like just pretend that he's a town RB. Why would he not confirm his role?

If he was a scum RB he'd stick to his story as well.

So his "but the timing was scummy" feels like scum giving reasoning to jump on later if he needs.

NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:06 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Nero just help me narrow down scum in my pool of 6 players and this game is solved already.
My main is BuJaber.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 72, KidAmn wrote:Suck my diiiick
Suck my diiiiiiiiiiiick
VOTE: Nero Cain
Suck my diiiiiick
In post 76, KidAmn wrote:
In post 74, Nero Cain wrote:Why the fuck are ppl claiming.

Unfortunately Kid there will be no dick sucking. Yes, I am the hated straight white male. Sorry to disappoint you.
Well it was a random vote... but now it's
personal
In post 118, KidAmn wrote:Everyone is lynchbait especially
American straight white males
In post 144, KidAmn wrote:
Saudade wrote:sheep me i am the best scumhunter in 2020
In post 207, KidAmn wrote:
In post 204, bob3141 wrote:Not realy ironic concidering i was reading through the chronological and as you say your last joke post was still after your vote for nom. And i never foudn post with your reasons for it. All I can find is forum post 148 but i dont have clue who your talking about.

If thats your reason for voting for nom. I happy to remove my vote on you as atleast ist a reason. Oh and can poeple reference who tehr refering too as it can make teh thread hard to follow
This stinks of backpedalling after trying to hop on something that wasn't really there to begin with and the reasoning for it feels like a real scrape. Not a fan of it.
In post 476, KidAmn wrote:
In post 300, Skygazer wrote:UNVOTE:

i think i get it
In post 301, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: buj

come back pls ):
In post 437, Skygazer wrote:buj help me TR you please
In post 470, Skygazer wrote:im TRing axe/nom for reasons. I had Saudade as obvtown until i had a reason to TR them. i could be completely wrong on axe/nom if im reading too much into things but i dont think i am? im just really confused by my wagon cause all three seem so town
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Skygazer

Other thoughts:

Wizard's ISO has exactly zero of value in it apart from the RB claim (real or not, they've never addressed this) and an OMGUS on Axe. 99.99% odds they're either not an RB, not town, or both
In post 448, Sickofit1138 wrote:Oof reading thru Eevee's iso and it's pretty bad.
1st half is not content
2nd half is mixed between empty questions and just bad content
I'm probably gonna vote here lemme check vote count first tho, because tbh this game is a bore keeping up with
This is accurate.

Roster's ISO is similarly utterly devoid of content and just poking at random people with "minimal reasons", promising to "start trying soon", lots of bouncing around and not anything of actual value

Sky/Wizard/Eevee/Roster is where I'd expect to find scum today, wasn't hot on Fumuki but given their apparent flake will w&s on that slot
I get it now, kid thinks that people can't read isos on their own and that quoting 4 posts is a "case"

Here's amn's literal entire iso before my entrance

Here's amn' iso after my entrance:

'whaaah whaah why are you voting me :( '
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:07 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Oh and if anyone has meta on nom to share that might be helpful.
My main is BuJaber.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm willing to sheep Krazy and Flava Leaf and absolve myself if Wiz is scum.

Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 1063, Nero Cain wrote:I'm willing to sheep Krazy and Flava Leaf and absolve myself if Wiz is scum.
I
I mean I was just thinking to myself 'if there was a name for what axe is doing here, I would call it The Nero Cain"
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:11 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

@wagonomics -
Tbh posts 476, 516, and 689 were pretty damn townie and I was scumreading her until she posted those and now she's one of my top 3 townreads.

I understand attacking her for earlier posts but not those.
And I don't understand going after her today at all, not when she is neither wizard nor axe.
My main is BuJaber.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:12 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1062, NerfedBuJ wrote:Oh and if anyone has meta on nom to share that might be helpful.
Only completed one game on site so if anyone tells you they have meta on me (except roster and even then I'd be surprised) they'd be lying.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

rude!

Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In what world is 476 townie

That is literally what moves her from lynchbait to scum in my book
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 1067, Nero Cain wrote:rude!
what can I say, Espeonage's game was my first one when coming back to the site lol
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:15 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1063, Nero Cain wrote:I'm willing to sheep Krazy and Flava Leaf and absolve myself if Wiz is scum.
That accomploshes nothing if they're both town but wrong.
My main is BuJaber.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 6, Sickofit1138 wrote:VOTE: nomnomnom

Bad entrance
In post 16, NotAnAxehole wrote:VOTE: notanaxehole
These were bad on page 1
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1040, Wagonomics wrote:You can only ketchup if you relish the time you have

Ive always found puns cringeworthy. Suprised you didnt go for

"You can only ketchup if you relish the thyme you have"
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:18 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1068, Wagonomics wrote:In what world is 476 townie

That is literally what moves her from lynchbait to scum in my book
She correctly identified 4 isos that were the same instead of just latching onto 1 of the lurker wagons.
My main is BuJaber.
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
Goon
Wagonomics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Wagonomics »

In post 27, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 18, Fumuki wrote:
In post 16, NotAnAxehole wrote:VOTE: notanaxehole
I guess some habits die old
Isn't it old habits die hard?
In post 46, TheWizard wrote:I am the town roleblocker.
In post 48, NerfedBuJ wrote:Fumuki is the 'what' instead of 'which' intentional, or do you have autocorrect?

Based on posts so far I definitely don't fit in with this group of personalities.

VOTE: notanaxehole
Anyone who knows me knows I'm MS's janitor on a one-man quest to eradicate self-votes.
Also lately MS players have been shit at day 1, and have shown absolutely no respect to how important it is, so whatever. At least I would have voted the morally right way.
These were bad on page 2

My problem here is that axe pushing wiz for having a garbage iso would probably be fine if it wasn't for the mech claim that he probably only made to break inertia

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”