Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Shining Dreamers »

Also that'd have made yesterday potentially-lylo if Pink Ball were town; mislynch + Pink Ball disappearing + nightkill = today would be six alive.
With three scum, that'd be endgame.

So unless you think Pink Ball is scum, the idea of three scum is altogether impossible.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:30 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I thought this was confirmed 4 scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:40 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

My apologies if any role PM phrasing was unclear.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5169, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 5165, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5162, rosterfoster wrote:NAPSTABLOOK22

I’m a tree stump. I was half-considering fake-claiming here but I don’t think scum ever kill me anyway after being on every mislynch.

This is why I wasn’t objecting so much to being lynched D1, and explains the lynchproof stuff.
Can we test that? If that's true, then we're at MyLo right now
For the record.
Low-key think that Pink Ball might mechanically be required to be scum, and that this would be a bit of a scumslip if so.

Why?

Because of his own role--he can disappear for a full day phase.
If he disappears, then mylo becomes lylo; lylo becomes an instant town loss if he were town.

He should ALREADY be thinking it's mylo if his role triggers; he should think that roster triggering his role would put us in pseudo-lylo.

But I don't put much stock in that mechanical theory because while I thought of the possibility of it, it's definitely not something I'd call a probability. Not quite sure if it's best described as 'plausible' or 'possible', tho. If just 'possible', then the idea should be discarded; if actually 'plausible', should be kept in mind, and I'm not really able to tell which of the two it is right now.
What the fuck are you talking about. I didn't disappear today, so we're not at MyLo today, so I asked roster if he was treestump right now to know if we're at MyLo now.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5172, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 5169, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 5165, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5162, rosterfoster wrote:NAPSTABLOOK22

I’m a tree stump. I was half-considering fake-claiming here but I don’t think scum ever kill me anyway after being on every mislynch.

This is why I wasn’t objecting so much to being lynched D1, and explains the lynchproof stuff.
Can we test that? If that's true, then we're at MyLo right now
For the record.
Low-key think that Pink Ball might mechanically be required to be scum, and that this would be a bit of a scumslip if so.

Why?

Because of his own role--he can disappear for a full day phase.
If he disappears, then mylo becomes lylo; lylo becomes an instant town loss if he were town.

He should ALREADY be thinking it's mylo if his role triggers; he should think that roster triggering his role would put us in pseudo-lylo.

But I don't put much stock in that mechanical theory because while I thought of the possibility of it, it's definitely not something I'd call a probability. Not quite sure if it's best described as 'plausible' or 'possible', tho. If just 'possible', then the idea should be discarded; if actually 'plausible', should be kept in mind, and I'm not really able to tell which of the two it is right now.
Basically.
We have seven alive now.
We have two scum alive now.
If we mislynch, and there's a scum nightkill, tomorrow we have five alive NORMALLY...
...But if at the end of the day, Pink Ball were removed, instead of five alive tomorrow, we'd have FOUR alive--and if that's two scum, it's instant game over town.

Pink Ball, as town, should know this.
So he should already be treating today as pseudo-mylo/lylo.
Which is where the possible-scumslip comes from.
You really think I would think this at town and not as scum? Fuck off
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:45 am

no VC until your mod and saviour is provided with a pagetop
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Fullclaim now: I'm the FUN System, not the Goner Kid. The random numbe RC puts before a day starts it's the fun value, which determines what power I'll have during the day. Basically a JoAT.

During D1, I had Alphys Call, so I had a neighborhood with Chemist. No big deal, 'cause Chemist never reached to me and when I tried to engage he immediately disengaged, so now him saying I tried to approach in a scum motivated way is fucking BULLSHIT.

D2 I was the Goner Kid.

D3 I got nothing related to the number 69 so I was a VT during that day. Since I got nothing useful during the last 3 phases, I claimed being the Goner Kid to avoid being nightkilled and see what I could get during this day. Well guess what: I got the Wrong Number Song. What is that, you may ask? NOTHING, I'm a fucking VT again, but we had a cool little joke at the begining of the day. Cool, huh?

I know for a fact that I couldn't be the Goner Kid again 'cause it's specified in my role that, if a number generated it's between the same values of a number generated before, another number would be generated; that's why once or twice there was two numbers repeated. I do not know, however, what numbers give me what, but I was expecting WD Gaster to appear and something cool.

So no, I didn't consider today as MyLo because of my role 'cause that's not how my role works. You guys know for a FACT this is a true claim and not a scum provided fakeclaim, because 1. the neighborhood is confirmed to have existed, and 2: because I was gone during D2, so you know I didn't lie about either of those two things. So if you want to think I'm scum, you'll have to believe I'm claiming my scum role and not my fake scum role. And as we have seen, the scumteam is composed by bad characters from Undertale.

Whoever doesn't get why I'm confirmed town, fuck off.

Now, about Chemist and SD both starting the day with the idea that I "could be scum because bla bla, but I'm not sure because bla bla"? One of these two is scum, if not both.

VOTE: Shining Dreamers

They've open wolfed, we're not letting them live anymore.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

If we're going to go into direct flavor stuff the FUN system is probably a third party

So there's that
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Pink Ball »

And before mastina comes with fucking rethoric.

And a post that looks.

Exactly like this.

Saying that my role could be a scum fakeclaim because fucking fucking fucking fucking. Fucking, fucking. Fucking.

Read my post, read my post again. Read it one more time. And when you understand it, avoid reading whatever mastina has to say about it.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:12 am

Post by the worst »

dannflor I gave the tea to wisp the night he died. I thought that's what you were crumbing that I should do :c
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5182, Chemist1422 wrote:If we're going to go into direct flavor stuff the FUN system is probably a third party

So there's that
I thought exactly the same when I got my role and I asked RC if I was town aligned, 'cause the role name is Fun-Dependent JoAT so I thought I was self aligned with Fun faction lol. But no, I win when all Genocide-aligned players have been removed.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:14 am

Post by the worst »

In post 5167, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 5162, rosterfoster wrote:I don’t think scum ever kill me anyway after being on every mislynch.
Actually behind Brown Eyes you're one of the top two nightkills in the game, the other being Dannflor.

There's reasons for both of you to be scum, but the reasons for either of you being town are, compared to every other player, disproportionately strong.

I don't really have townreads but you two are the closest things I've got to them.
exactly this ya
I won't dwell on it because I was legitimately pissed off but I was very much hoping mafia would agree with my assertion about Brown Eyes
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 5185, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5182, Chemist1422 wrote:If we're going to go into direct flavor stuff the FUN system is probably a third party

So there's that
I thought exactly the same when I got my role and I asked RC if I was town aligned, 'cause the role name is Fun-Dependent JoAT so I thought I was self aligned with Fun faction lol. But no, I win when all Genocide-aligned players have been removed.
Yeah, if you were benign 3p you'd probably have claimed it here

It's too passive for evil 3p

And there's no evidence of a 3p killer

Do you know the rest of your abilities?
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Shining Dreamers »

Here is where we stand.

VOTE: Papyrus
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5187, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 5185, Pink Ball wrote:

So there's that
Yeah, if you were benign 3p you'd probably have claimed it here

It's too passive for evil 3p

And there's no evidence of a 3p killer

Do you know the rest of your abilities?
No, I don't know any of my abilities until I get them. But if you look for fun system in google there's a page about what is the fun value and what random events occur when you manipulate that number. The Goner Kid, the Wrong Song, some random Alphys' call asking for a pizza, WD Gaster, and so on.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

FUN chart list:

1-39: Wrong number song - Message
40-45: Sans' call (is your refrigerator running?) - probably a neighborhood with BE?
46-50: Alphys's call - neighborhood with me
56/57: Nightmare Snowman
61-63: Gaster Followers
65: Soundtest room
66: mysteryman (Gaster?)
80-89: Clam Girl
91-99: Goner Kid - Disappears from the game

We can crowdsource guesses for the rest if you guys want
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:26 am

Post by the worst »

Punk Bill and chemist can we get a quick rundown of what exactly happened in your hood pt? I'm holistically not comfortable with the way you're both talking about how the other approached you in the pt and I'd like to hear it in more detail.

chemist, particularly if Punk Bill approached you the way you'd expect scum to, why he was your target and why you only brought that up just now?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:28 am

Post by the worst »

I had not considered that today might be 90% LyLo either actually.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 5191, the worst wrote:Punk Bill and chemist can we get a quick rundown of what exactly happened in your hood pt? I'm holistically not comfortable with the way you're both talking about how the other approached you in the pt and I'd like to hear it in more detail.

chemist, particularly if Punk Bill approached you the way you'd expect scum to, why he was your target and why you only brought that up just now?
The thing I'm talking about is that he said something like "I think you're town and want other people to townread you."

Don't know if it's just me but it read like a pocket

I targeted him because he mentioned something about worrying he was going to die, which made me think he had a powerful role

As for why I didn't bring it up until now, I'm not sure. I probably meant to but never got around to it.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:33 am

Post by the worst »

bill I don't think I agree with you about shining dreamers openwolfing. I think they've just been playing really loudly.

let me know when you're around I wanna talk to you about this.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:51 am

Post by the worst »

In post 5190, Chemist1422 wrote:FUN chart list:

1-39: Wrong number song - Message
40-45: Sans' call (is your refrigerator running?) - probably a neighborhood with BE?
46-50: Alphys's call - neighborhood with me
56/57: Nightmare Snowman
61-63: Gaster Followers
65: Soundtest room
66: mysteryman (Gaster?)
80-89: Clam Girl
91-99: Goner Kid - Disappears from the game

We can crowdsource guesses for the rest if you guys want
just for posterity I think this role has an interaction with both factions somewhere in it.

it's pretty low utility for town. it's pretty high utility for scum (being able to ID both Sans as a response to Skygazer's mercy balancing mechanic + a strong town power role if chemist is town is +ev for scum)

if that's the way it works even

if scum were more snookered I'd looooove to no lynch a little more and see what happened. but after that one game that Lucky guy ran.... let's not :P
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Sun May 05, 2019 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:51 am

Post by the worst »

shook
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:55 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Guys do you think I should drink the tea?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:57 am

a
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:57 am

b

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”