Pink Ball (0):
The Worst (0):
Rosterfoster (0):
Dannflor (0):

Not Voting: Chemist1422, Dannflor, The Worst

With
alive it's
to lynch.

The day ends (expired on 2019-05-19 15:00:00).
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Fri May 10, 2019 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5351 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5352 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Shining Dreamers »

In post 5319, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 5296, Papyrus wrote:I don't think it'd be good for me to claim.
VOTE: Papyrus
To be clear.

We.
Have.
Fucking.
Massclaimed.

Everyone has claimed not only their flavor, but also their role--EVERYONE, that is, except for Papyrus.
You. do. not. leave. the. massclaim. unfinished. LEAST of all. When the person. Is a major fucking scumspect.

If it were Dannflor asking to not claim, then I'd still be a bit hesitant but ultimately I'd accept it.

But fuck no, not Papyrus.
You. are. letting. a. major. fucking. scumspect.
Get away.
With having time to craft the perfect fakeclaim.

And fuck that shit.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5353 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:03 am

Post by rosterfoster »

My rudimentary end of day VCA (fmpov):

Spoiler: D1
Vedith
(9):
Team RWBY
Rosterfoster,
Chemist1422
Hot Lightning
Skygazer,
Wiisp,
Vedith,
Dannflor,
Alonzo

Rosterfoster
(2):
Reasonably Clever
Pink Ball

Skygazer
(2):
Brown Eyes
Shining Dreamers

Wiisp
(2):
Papyrus,
Something_Smart

Chemist1422
(1):
The Worst

Something_Smart
(1):
Game of Throws

Since the alternatives to Vedith were both town (myself + Alonzo) I don't think scum needed to have more than 1 person on the wagon. 2 is not impossible but I feel 1 is more likely - just sit back and let town tear itself apart.

So I would say likely [PB, SD, Pap, TW] contains scumteam.

Spoiler: D2
Something_Smart
(7):
Shining Dreamers
Skygazer
Wiisp, Alonzo, Rosterfoster,
The Worst, Dannflor

Shining Dreamers
(1):
Something_Smart

Skygazer
(1):
Brown Eyes

Chemist1422
(1):
Papyrus

Not Voting:
Reasonably Clever,
Chemist1422
Hot Lightning

The SS lynch was more forced through tbh so I can definitely see more than 1 scum on it,and maybe another staying off it (and so in the NV) to make sure it can get a last push. Dann hammering this as scum is not a million miles from possible but I could see this being an orchestrated scum push from SD and Sky (I don't really remember much about this tbh). Gives [SD, TW, Dann] containing 1 and [Pap, Chemist] containing other.

Spoiler: D3
Alonzo (5): Shining Dreamers, Rosterfoster, Dannflor, The Worst, Pink Ball
The Worst (1): Brown Eyes
Rosterfoster (1): Alonzo
Shining Dreamers (1):

Not Voting: Papyrus, Chemist1422

This is actually exactly the same compositions as D2, unfortunately (with the addition of PB).

This gives me one scum in [SD, TW, PB] and another scum in [Chemist, Pap] by VCA alone. I'm pretty sure PB is town so I'm comfortable saying scum is:

1 in [SD, TW]
1 in [Chemist, Pap]

Since TW tried so hard to human-clear SD I think SD is more than likely town (using some slightly flawed probabilities gives SD at 25% scum and TW at 75% scum).

So yeah, I think TW is scum.

But Pap needs to claim first, I agree.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5354 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:04 am

Post by rosterfoster »

^Oh yeah I realised my D1 kind of excludes Chem so TW/Pap is still where I'm at. Tbh I SR Pap more than TW by this stage.
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5355 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:18 am

In post 5352, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 5319, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 5296, Papyrus wrote:I don't think it'd be good for me to claim.
VOTE: Papyrus
To be clear.

We.
Have.
Fucking.
Massclaimed.

Everyone has claimed not only their flavor, but also their role--EVERYONE, that is, except for Papyrus.
You. do. not. leave. the. massclaim. unfinished. LEAST of all. When the person. Is a major fucking scumspect.

If it were Dannflor asking to not claim, then I'd still be a bit hesitant but ultimately I'd accept it.

But fuck no, not Papyrus.
You. are. letting. a. major. fucking. scumspect.
Get away.
With having time to craft the perfect fakeclaim.

And fuck that shit.
Btw for full disclosure.
I told Yume that, basically, I honestly believed that if we didn't vote Chemist, we were getting lynched. She wanted to vote Papyrus, but I was obviously the one to cast both our initial Chemist vote and our Chemist revote.
I still feel that way to be honest. That by not voting Chemist, WE get lynched instead.

Forcing Papyrus to lock in a claim, a FULLclaim, TODAY?
Worth it.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5356 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:20 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I don’t get why we lynch you when you’ve been human-cleared and we know Chara exists.
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5357 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:32 am

In post 5356, rosterfoster wrote:I don’t get why we lynch you when you’ve been human-cleared and we know Chara exists.
Because everyone in the game, in spite of at least half of them having reasons to know better, think we're scum anyway in spite of those reasons (you have us as in the POE for shitty VCA, for instance), and that half of the players doesn't include the scum who would be all too happy to join in. Also, among those prominently scumreading us are Pink Ball, who is by far the "loudest" voice other than our own right now, so.

It only takes four votes (the votecount erroneously lists it as 9 alive, 5 to lynch but by my count we've got only 7 alive and thus 4 to lynch) and we're half way there with Papyrus and Pink Ball. Add Chemist for 3, and all it takes is any one of {the worst, you, Dannflor} being convinced for it to be a hammer.

Or if you assume the scumteam isn't exactly Papyrus/Chemist, well with both Papyrus and Chemist on it plus Pink Ball, that means that if there's a scum in {the worst, you, Dannflor}...again, they are all too happy to join in on the wagon, hammering it. They can't quite do so as readily/easily as Chemist can, but all it takes is someone like Pink Ball 'convincing' them (with logic that is questionable at best, but again keep in mind they'd want to join in here so they only need ever so slightest of excuses), and BAM.

Lynch.

This isn't fearmongering off of a possibility. This is just sheer, cold, hard, fact of the matter, truth. With Pink Ball pushing us and two scum backing him, especially if our Papyrus/Chemist solve
is
correct, we get lynched today. And the best/only way to avoid that is for Pink Ball to think that we don't make sense as a scumbuddy for his solve. Voting Chemist eliminates half of the possibilities in his worldview, leaving it as ONLY possible as the worst-Shining Dreamers; everything else he'd see as impossible.

By NOT voting Chemist, we open up the door to him seeing Chemist-Shining Dreamers as a possible scumteam--thus giving him TWO worlds where we are scum (the worst-us, Chemist-us), rather than just the one, effectively doubling our chances of being scum and halving his reasons to go elsewhere.

And with Pink Ball having double the reasons to push us.
It's double the reasons for us to end up lynched.

Which is why I told Yume that I honestly felt that if we didn't vote Chemist, WE were getting lynched.

But fuckit.
To take down Papyrus, it'd be
worth
it.
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5358 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:57 am

(Basically, if you want to know what that is in two words, it's Situational Awareness.
People usually see me use that term as scum to apply to how I am such a good scum manipulator--situational awareness comes into play by using my psychological profiles of every player to map out where the scumteam stands, to create a strategy, a plan, to be aware of where we are and what we need to do to get the fastest, most efficient, least risky route to victory, maximizing reward and minimizing the risks.

I often use situational awareness as scum to pull off psychic stunts like, without having any rational reason to KNOW I'll be cop checked, plan for me being cop checked because on some level I
knew
it would happen, and then set my scumbuddies up so that after I get cop checked, they look immensely town...and the cop ends up widely discredited because of how I react to the guilty, due to people thinking I as scum wouldn't just roll over and die, unless the guilty was a bus gambit.

But as I've said before on numerous occasions, while situational awareness is one of my greatest, strongest tools as scum...it is not a tool
exclusively
available to me as scum. I also have it as town, I just can do less with it. Situational awareness is directly tied to how much information I have at my disposal. As the informed minority, I have most of the information in the game; as the uninformed majority, the only information I start with is my alignment and my role, and from there it is a matter of what "feels" right. I can sometimes predict scum kills, I can usually get reasonably decent reads on the gamestate, I can usually correctly identify basic scum distribution on votecounts, but the specific details I always get wrong because I lack the complete picture.

My situational awareness as town is, however, sharpest on one occasion: when it is centered around ME. I know EXACTLY when I am at risk of being lynched, I can see EXACTLY how it will happen, and while I might not know exactly what to do to stop it, I often have a choice; let the lynch happen, or fight against it. The former is done out of spite, where I WANT them to mislynch me, out of just a laughing "ahahahaha FUCK YOU, BITCHES! GUESS WHAT?" attitude where I know the
greatest
sense of joy I can have is for them to be
convinced
I am scum and have the flip prove otherwise. I'll even often go out of my way to avoid giving the ruse away; I'll avoid giving last reads and last reasons so that people have no way of telling that they're about to mislynch town, because the SPITE in me at them getting that far is just THAT strong.

The latter I'm fully aware is dangerously close to my scum meta, and I don't know why I take that attitude. Probably STILL out of spite, just differently manifested. I objectively, reasonably, rationally know that what I SHOULD do is my town meta, of trying to gamesolve constantly, but for whatever reason when people actually start pushing me as scum, seriously genuinely pushing me as scum with actual backing that puts me at legitimate, genuine risk of being lynched--that I can sense through said situational awareness--at that time, instead of doubling down on my scumhunting, I just. Find paths towards possible survival and act them out.

The paths aren't perfect, and they are usually outright NASTY, even toxic, but they still delay the lynch on me, I guess with the hopes that so much as a
single
scumflip later in the game altogether proves I'm not scum off of associatives and/or role clears. Because usually the time I'm at risk of being lynched is when there are precisely two scum left in the game; I'm USUALLY not at risk of being mislynched before then.

Butyeah, the path to me living is voting Chemist.
The path to doing what's fucking
right
is voting Papyrus.
And fuckit, fuck the survivalism, I'm doing what's right and voting for Papyrus.)
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5359 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 am

Post by rosterfoster »

You can survive and vote Papyrus.

I’ll fight for you! <3.

(Inb4 this is scum and you did this precisely to pocket me)
Papyrus
Papyrus
Goon
Papyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5360 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Papyrus »

I'm not reading those walls.

Roster, why are you voting me?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5361 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: Shining Dreamers L-2
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #5362 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

pre-sleep thoughts:

pap/TW not a team, probably has one
that means the other is in roster/SD and I'd probably go SD over roster

ok good night
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5363 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:37 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Why is Pap/TW not a team?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5364 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:37 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 5360, Papyrus wrote:I'm not reading those walls.

Roster, why are you voting me?
You’re scum.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #5365 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 5363, rosterfoster wrote:Why is Pap/TW not a team?
Sky post saying Pap TMI’d TW wolf is unlikely w/w/w
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5366 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Pink Ball »

the worst and Pap is not the team 'cause I already decided the worst is town, so keep moving
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5367 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 6:03 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I wanna lynch Pap today.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5368 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Dannflor »

I have been poked oops

Sorry guys been really out of it site-wide lately

I'll give this game my full attention tonight
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5369 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 8:37 am

In post 5360, Papyrus wrote:I'm not reading those walls. Roster, why are you voting me?
In post 5361, the worst wrote:VOTE: Shining Dreamers L-2
In post 5362, Chemist1422 wrote:pre-sleep thoughts:
pap/TW not a team, probably has one
that means the other is in roster/SD and I'd probably go SD over roster
ok good night
I don't want to say "I told you so", but...ehh fuckit, I can't even say that with a straight face because I
absolutely
want to say I fucking told you so.

If you think that there's not at least one scum if not two (and the answer is almost definitively two) in this immediate set of posts...you're fucking delusional.
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5370 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 8:39 am

And no, we're not at L-2; we're at L-1. the worst would fucking KNOW that, too, since he at least pretends to read my posts and I specifically fucking pointed out that it's four to lynch, and I specifically fucking pointed out that Pink Ball and Papyrus were already voting me, so he fucking knows that his vote on top of the other two places us at L-1.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5371 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 8:39 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Hey if it’s not Pap/TW then I think it’s Pap/You or Pap/Chemist.

Either way Pap is scum.
Shining Dreamers
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Shining Dreamers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5372 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 8:43 am

And just so you know?
Pink Ball you have claimed to read every post I ever wrote, so if you legitimately have.
And you fucking read the above.
And with you up to date you posted .
And you didn't think about the fucking obvious.

Of how there's no fucking scumteam which includes us that actually makes sense, unless you really DO think it's us-Chemist (in which case, just fucking lol? You have no fucking right to ever call yourself competent if you ACTUALLY think that's how I treat a scumbuddy).

Your play is absolute
ASS
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5373 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 8:46 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Hey PB I know I have no right to claim I know anything about anything this game but I really think Pap is scum.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5374 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 8:47 am

Post by rosterfoster »

And that SD is town

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”