Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Rainn »

I expected him to do more than swear the lobby and walk away, again, as I said, I'm expecting him to begin to be more willing to cooperate here instead of only complaining when he comes back.

I would be somewhat fine to move my vote back to him if he keeps acting this way.
Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Rainn »

By the way one of the reasons that I was playing minimalistic before is because I only wanted to push my wolf reads when it was later in the day, since if I pushed early (like I did), the wagon would waver away because of someone doing something silly (possibly town).

Basically what's happening right now.
Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Rainn »

My Montosh wagon disappeared...

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 466, insomnia wrote:If you are town, you will answer a question without being asked 10 times because you have nothing to hide and you want to help town yourself.

Good luck with that wagon on me
Insomnia was lynched day 1. He was a
Mafia 1 Shot Strongman.

In post 467, Rainn wrote:Ok, now I'll be the babysitter/mediator even though I was playing purposely trying to avoid this:

Bambi, the question is, why did you say that Urap2 didn't seem the kind of player to hop off his wolf buddy that early?
I answered it before tho. I said something along the lines of "just a hunch". If he wanted clarification I wish he would've asked, but he never did.
Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Rainn »

There you go insomnia, question answered.

Can you give us a tl;dr again of your reasons to wolf read Bambi now and we go from there?

It's even a way easier way to convince us to vote Bambi than popping up and saying "your wagon is horrible".
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

Vote Count 1.5
bambi jay (3) ~
montosh, lil uzi vert, insomnia

insomnia (3) ~
alchemist21, skygazer, u r a person 2

montosh (2) ~
bambi jay, rainn

ceejayvinoya (1) ~
rosterfoster

alchemist21 (1) ~
ceejayvinoya

deadline:
(expired on 2019-05-18 23:59:59)
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 332, Rainn wrote:
In post 326, Montosh wrote:I think it's kinda ridiculous not to explain at least a little why you townread someone.
In post 99, Rainn wrote:mid day 1
Well sorry we're like 15 pages into this game now and everyone is taking this seriously (more or less), so yeah at this point it's not helping town much.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Rainn »

tbh forget me taking this seriously

back to gif posting and poe lists
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 333, Bambi Jay wrote:Can someone Help me here? I got a personal Lyncher on my ass, and Mon and Uzi are going along with it.

Insomnia for the love of Devil please focus on the current events.
I have my own reasons for voting you. I'd still like more on why you reacted to urap the way you did. Do you have any meta with him I'm not aware of?

I think I saw a later post of yours saying you're going to start switching game modes or something so I'll hold off more until I get to that post.
In post 346, Skygazer wrote:
In post 233, rosterfoster wrote:Hey Montosh why do you imitate our great lord and saviour?

VOTE: Montosh
scummy
In post 237, ceejayvinoya wrote:Oh wow wtf I thought this game just started and there's only one page and I voted Montosh off reading page 1
towny
You find roster's first joking post to be more scummy than ceejay's? Why? Because ceejay thought the game had just started despite it being like 10 pages in?
In post 351, Skygazer wrote:
In post 314, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 143, Skygazer wrote:I don't think playing to get reactions is in bad faith at all
Well they are if you don’t know what you’re doing and what you’re trying to accomplish.
i would argue that my push on urap and his reaction helped spew him as town
Urap seems town-ish because they're scum hunting lol.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 355, Skygazer wrote:montosh has high scum equity for avoiding the whole bambi thing and then the me/urap thing in the first few pages
Avoiding the bambi thing. Also voting for bambi.

And yeah sorry not wanting a quicklynch during RVS isn't scummy. That'd just deny town a good deal of info.
In post 360, rosterfoster wrote:See you can’t trust that you can sheep them.

Far better to sheep me.
Why are you voting for ceejay still? Still the LAMIST first post?
In post 406, insomnia wrote:Bambi jay is so under the radar right now.
Yeah are we gonna keep ignoring this? I was scum with elsa in a previous game when they replaced into a slot that was pretty much a guaranteed lynch and managed to weasel out of it and make a convincing fake-claim. So they're dangerous and they've not really addressed my question.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 439, Rainn wrote:Insomnia you can certainly do better that you're doing right now if you're town

you're not engaging bambi, you're simply derp tunneling it and when bambi tried to engage you a few pages ago you dismissed him. You're not actively casing or pushing him either, you're basically only coming to the thread to complain about it.

It's excessive and I'm getting suspicious that it's maybe fabricated.
I mean bambi hasn't really been engaging with my question, and I think with insomnia's either so I don't get how you conclude this???
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 429, Bambi Jay wrote:Me and Elsa have different tells, dum-dum.
You're the same person. And don't say you're not because you told me on like the first or second page that you were the one I played with who helped me win as scum.
Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Rainn »

In post 481, Montosh wrote:so yeah at this point it's not helping town much.
i like mysteries and puzzles, and that's why i got interested in mafia, and i certainly can be obvtown and keep town cohesion more or less if i try, but everytime i do it's always frustating, bothersome and fairly tiring

the last pages/game start i was in a better mood so i tried to be more actively pro-town and sort slots but it's always the same shitty nonsense conflicts and i'm kinda giving up for real

i made this alt (yes, of course this is an alt, i was only trolling back there) to be more ~lazy~ and less tryhard, but almost got back into tryharding.

i'll be clear here, i'll try to advance my wincon by posting my reads and unhappily that's more or less all i can give. however i don't particularly care if town mislynch or not, i'm only here more or less to solve the game and if no one wants to sheep me it's /fine by me. and that
is
playing to my wincon before anyone bring that rule up, it's just my playstyle in a meme alt.

that said i'll still react to posts with gifs/quotes so you'll be able to sort me just fine probably.

i may break my gif posting rule in LyLo or in equal important moments as well btw. when i feel there's a
real
need to say something straightly.

now, officially back to gif posting.

btw it's fairly obvious who i am but if you know it don't publicly out it, if you want, after the game ends you can pm me or send your guess in site chat for me to /confirm. only one guess though.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 443, Rainn wrote:I'm going to apply the same thing to you roster.

I've seen lots of Ceejay's games, he is a bit more stiff as wolf and although you can try to argue that with the self-vote he was trying to play cool because of "the pressure", notice how quickly he actually begins to focus in the game again. Ceejay is very very doubtfully a wolf, and if you simply keep derp tunneling it instead of engaging us or him with some more elaborated push, you're going to be my target for a first lynch today honestly.

I don't want anyone here hiding behind a derp wolf read.
I kinda agree with this. Like if you think ceejay is scum roster present then present a case because right now no one is really looking there and so you're just setting yourself up away from taking any stances on the legit wagons being considered at the moment.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

@rainn we've played together, right?
I won't out or guess
103-11 0-2
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Montosh »

@Rainn well I don't know most of the people on site so I doubt it'd help me much. I just wanted to know why you were saying you weren't an alt when you obviously were. Trolling is an answer but I'm finding it tough to separate your trolling posts from "serious" posts.
Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Rainn »

In post 489, u r a person 2 wrote:@rainn we've played together, right?
I won't out or guess
yes
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

nice =)

Always glad to see you in a list
103-11 0-2
Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Rainn »

In post 490, Montosh wrote:I just wanted to know why you were saying you weren't an alt when you obviously were. Trolling is an answer but I'm finding it tough to separate your trolling posts from "serious" posts.
my poe lists are always serious if anything
In post 492, u r a person 2 wrote:nice =)

Always glad to see you in a list
Spoiler:
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 490, Montosh wrote:@Rainn well I don't know most of the people on site so I doubt it'd help me much. I just wanted to know why you were saying you weren't an alt when you obviously were. Trolling is an answer but I'm finding it tough to separate your trolling posts from "serious" posts.
Alt or not I don’t think it was that hard to see Rain’s serious posts, at least regarding their reads.
Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Rainn »

In post 494, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 490, Montosh wrote:@Rainn well I don't know most of the people on site so I doubt it'd help me much. I just wanted to know why you were saying you weren't an alt when you obviously were. Trolling is an answer but I'm finding it tough to separate your trolling posts from "serious" posts.
Alt or not I don’t think it was that hard to see Rain’s serious posts, at least regarding their reads.
Spoiler:
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 494, Alchemist21 wrote:
Maybe I'm not just attuned to it but I found it tough.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

I only followed Rain because they were an anime girl. I has been bamboozled.

Less alt talk, more figuring out why people had townread Insomnia's behavior this game before wisening up recently.

Oh, quick note, I will automatically hammer Insomnia if he's at L-1, but I'm not gonna be moving my vote on him until then. So let's settle the Myself/Insom debacle first.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Firebringer »

please do not post if you are not in this game
Last edited by skitter30 on Thu May 09, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 498, Firebringer wrote:casual observer ego post.

hello
Na fucking ni.

Stick in the replacement queue where you belong.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”