large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:44 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Funny how I can be objective about my own reads like that.
My main is BuJaber.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does everyone get so fucking defensive all the time?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1626, Nero Cain wrote:Why does everyone get so fucking defensive all the time?
In post 1625, NerfedBuJ wrote:Funny how I can be objective about my own reads like that.
Sorry nero this was a sarcastic comment in response to Axe calling me egotistical or whatever it was.
My main is BuJaber.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

man, that's so pot kettle.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:09 am

Post by RuiRui »

I'm scumreading performer too, I don't see how everyone is townreading him

Axe has 65/35 odds of being town to scum in my head

I don't like that Nero Cain is pointing to lurkers, it seems like he's drawing attention away from where we should be focusing today (the wizard wagon)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
scum that knows scum avoided the Wiz wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sky even said it but she's applying it to the wrong person.
In post 1605, Skygazer wrote:scum don't like joining large wagons because they don't like being seen as opportunistic
In post 1179, schadd_ wrote:TheWizard (8): NotAnAxehole, rosterfoster, NerfedBuJ, nomnomnom, EeveeLution Army, bob3141, Sickofit1138, Skygazer
NerfedBuj (2):
Nero Cain
, Performer
NotAnAxehole (2):
TheWizard
, Flavor Leaf
Performer (1): RuiRui
KidAmn (1):
Wagonomics

Wagonomics (1): KidAmn
Who are the 4 that avoided the wiz wagon?

you, kid, performer and flavor.

I think that's where scum are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean maybe Flavor Leafs whole one of Rui Rui/Kid is scum is just scum that knows one of you is his buddy but I also don't like performer and I'm full of myself and makes sense to me and would be a perforemer/rui rui/kid team.

NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:34 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1629, RuiRui wrote:I'm scumreading performer too, I don't see how everyone is townreading him

I don't like that Nero Cain is pointing to lurkers, it seems like he's drawing attention away from where we should be focusing today (the wizard wagon)
Stop it, were not lynching performer. If Sickofit is scum, which I am very confident, this game is auto
This team is ruining my life!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1629, RuiRui wrote:it seems like he's drawing attention away from where we should be focusing today (the wizard wagon)
she's not talking about who we should be lynching on the Wiz wagon.

Even if there's scum on the Wizard wagon (which I think there might not be) its still the largest concentration of town and she'd have the most mislynch bait.

And she seems to think that scum is me, performer, and ??? So she's literally hunting for a singular scum in a group of 8. That's some massive chainlynching right there.

NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:00 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1632, Nero Cain wrote:I mean maybe Flavor Leafs whole one of Rui Rui/Kid is scum is just scum that knows one of you is his buddy but I also don't like performer and I'm full of myself and makes sense to me and would be a perforemer/rui rui/kid team.
Then why don't you want to lynch Flavor?

I'm still on the Sickofit wagon, but if that's the reasoning for Ruirui or Kid, then you should target the source of your reasoning no?
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:01 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1627, NerfedBuJ wrote:
In post 1626, Nero Cain wrote:Why does everyone get so fucking defensive all the time?
In post 1625, NerfedBuJ wrote:Funny how I can be objective about my own reads like that.
Sorry nero this was a sarcastic comment in response to Axe calling me egotistical or whatever it was.
Did I?

If I did, I honestly don't remember.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:03 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1629, RuiRui wrote:I'm scumreading performer too, I don't see how everyone is townreading him

He's pointing to lurkers while pushing actives.

Pointing and pushing in different directions is weird, I do it as town for very specific reasons and situations, but I don't expect people to do it in every post. I'm still on the Sickofit wagon.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:06 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1624, NerfedBuJ wrote:I don't want to follow my scumtell yet either.
I still want the credit if he flips scum.

Also axe is voting him and I'm still not comfortable with the axe-nom dynamic.
Ah man, I can comfort you :) just come a little closer.

Honestly, I'm going for the easy lynch because I pooped my pants a little when I realized who the scum team is, I still think town is losing this game because scum team is going to be one heck of an upward battle, but we need to kill Sickofit to prove my validity.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:09 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1623, Nero Cain wrote:I think the case on him is crap but I'm also not super inclined to follow some "secret scumtell"

also you aren't even voting him.
Sorry that you feel that way, 5 people are scum reading Sickofit pretty hard, but only 4 votes. I understand that BuJ is uneasy, in fact I understand that all town is a bit unwilling to jump on this wagon, but it is the correct one.

I think if we lynch incorrectly today, town will lose. Just based on who rolled scum and who didn't. So town should be worried, but they should also realize that I've given little reason to believe I'm scum. I don't know if I've ever seen scum hard claim someone's role is fake unless they're on the block.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:11 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Also, the fact that I'm right about that... The only way I know he has a fake role is if I'm town in a position to know... Which I am, and I know because it doesn't make sense with my role.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:14 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1597, Skygazer wrote:axe: vote sick
nero: no

rinse repeat

hot take: this lasts for two more pages
Does he have any valid reason to defend against a Sickofit lynch? He's spending more time defending a Sickofit lynch than he is pushing his primary target (which is me? I think? Maybe nom?.. I don't really know who Nero's primary target is... RuiRui? Flavor?)

Sickofit is MAFIA
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:59 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Can someone (not Axe) tell me who to vote?

I’m SICK OF IT (hahahaha).

For real though these last 5 pages are content less rubbish that I wish I didn’t read.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 6:31 am

Post by bob3141 »

Was short of time so could only deal with one mafia game yesterday. Just for everyones info im normaly short of time wedsday to friday. As I only have just over an hour of free time. Think working days but long weekend

Will get caught up today if not tomorrow after work.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lol I’m never scum here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

But i appreciate the Night Kill protection.

When I get home from work tonight, I’m gonna do a solve.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I even said I know I could be wrong one the one of scum thing, but i just don’t feel there was more than 1 off the wiz wagon
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1634, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1629, RuiRui wrote:it seems like he's drawing attention away from where we should be focusing today (the wizard wagon)
she's not talking about who we should be lynching on the Wiz wagon.

Even if there's scum on the Wizard wagon (which I think there might not be) its still the largest concentration of town and she'd have the most mislynch bait.

And she seems to think that scum is me, performer, and ??? So she's literally hunting for a singular scum in a group of 8. That's some massive chainlynching right there.
THIs is actually impossible unless you think 3 of 5 scum are in Performer, you, me, Rui, kid

And even if you feel that is possible, that should likely show that that’s wrong strictly because of how against Wiz I was, which will be confirmed post game that I damn well meant it, and had an accurate read on the a lot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That’s like not even something I’m going to open for consideration. I’m barely open for consideration on 2 off of the wagon, so i don’t understand the concept behind it being weird i think only one of Kid or Rui is scum.

I believe there very much to be 2 on the Wiz wagon. 1 scum doesn’t make it through there, even with Axe’s incessant pushing
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2019 6:49 am

Post by bob3141 »

I think some asked be what i think of rui. He is lurking since he always manages to post just before or just after he gets prodded. However, I do have feeling that he plays like this regardless if he is scum or town.

Which I do feel is a bit dangerous for the town. Yesterday I was kind of hoping he had forget about the game and would be replaced with someone more active

So he could be town resulting in a mislynch. Or he could be infact just scum trying to hide.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”