Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2548, Liger_Zero wrote:You have done a terrible job WIFOMing and misleading the town. F-
:) Haven't tried to. I'm only commenting here because the logic used holds true no matter who else is on my team, so it's basically useless mech talk that is only happening because I can't resist correcting people who are wrong about mechanical choices.

Anyways. Back procedure time, wish me luck all. <3
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2530, Liger_Zero wrote:I think Iconeum and Shiro are both town by heavy margin.
I wish I had your confidence about Icon. Sure, he defended you hard enough, but the fact remains he was against shooting/investigating Shadowless/Wisdom and it still bugs me. Let's not forget the Mafia were NOT AWARE of their Traitor's existence, so a shot/investigation on one of their members was a 100% loss of 33% of their team.

I agree Shiro is town here, and I am TRing you too (for your bad fake claim, mind you). I am leaning town on RCE but can't help the paranoia growing in me either.

Btw..

@RCE: DO NOT GIFT ME ANYTHING TONIGHT!
. If you are town, you gift it to Shiro (maybe he'll do something beneficial for once in this game) or Liger (maybe he can redeem his name before the game ends and everybody blames him for the loss). If you are scum, you/cerb are going to shoot me tonight anyway, so nice play. :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 725, Hydra TBD wrote:Volxen wagon is boring, he's lynchbait every game d1 regardless of wagon or no wagon and he'll obvtown eventually if he's town
I am thinking if we have to lynch today it should be Volxen. I am still trying to reread ISOs though, and I'm also mulling over how a No Lynch could/would affect the game status (so far it looks like it doesn't benefit us)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, and again:

@RCE: DO NOT SAY who you're gun vending between Shiro/Liger.
If I'm the NK them we are guaranteed a Vig on N7. If scum go for them they still have a 50-50 chance, so we have a 50% chance of having a Vig on N7.

It may not look important, but if we are 3-2 on D7 and we mislynch we still have that shot at hand during the night. This is why I believe I will be the NK tonight, because having me alive on N7 with a town Vig in play = sure town win. Yet again, having YOU alive if you do hand out that gun correctly yields the same result.

So, actually a No Lynch would benefit SCUM today. We
have to
take our chances today.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 785, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 784, Alchemist21 wrote:I definitely known what you mean. Usually when I get like that I have to either see something I passionately scumread or get into an intense debate.

That said Cerb is scum.
<3

Is this an attempt to get me to intensely debate something?

Because unfortunately I don't think it would work since I feel like literally everyone who knows me should be scumreading me right now, given that I'm like...so far out of my EVERY GAME range, that I could see scumminess being assumed.
In post 786, RCEnigma wrote:We can all help VOTE: Cerb
GDI! Knowing what we know now I can't help my paranoia. I'd say it's NAI at best though (and only because I want you to be town here), but I really can't say "he FoS'd and voted vern early on, so must be town", now can I?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

Actually, both sides are in a shitty situation now. We need to lynch correctly TODAY, while scum need to make the right NK (if RCE is town). If RCE is scum, we probably already lost and scum can even skip their NK! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 959, RCEnigma wrote:I think it's even more likely that wisdoms slot is still prob scum.
This though looks a bit better.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, I give up. I'm treating this as a penalty shoot-out kick.

VOTE: Volxen

We win today or lose tomorrow

Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Townie
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Volxen MJL Combo Pack »

In post 2557, Almost50 wrote:OK, I give up. I'm treating this as a penalty shoot-out kick.

Icon is still scum Almost50. The fact that Hydra buddied up to me early on in the game doesn't change that.

- Volxen
YOU. MUST. CONSTRUCT. ADDITIONAL. PYLONS!
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Townie
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:36 am

In post 2493, Volxen MJL Combo Pack wrote:I think Icon is scum.

1. He talked a lot about wanting to lynch Shadow/Wisdom through the BP claim on day one, but he never once voted for the slot, so his actions were not consistent with his words. He criticized people for disagreeing with him on lynching Shadow/Wisdom through the BP claim and even voted for RCEnigma for this reason, but he never once voted for Shadow/Wisdom. He claimed that it was "too hard" to lynch this slot once Wisdom replaced Shadow ( ), which is a convenient excuse for not pushing his supposed top scumread. So if he is scum he was heavily distancing himself from Shadow/Wisdom all of day one, but he wasn’t willing to follow through and actually bus him. And if he is scum he conveniently took advantage of URAP2’s concerns over our slot to sheep URAP2 in voting for us () and pivot himself from having Shadow/Wisdom as his top scumread to having our slot as his top scumread. He’s been tunneling our slot all game long and has never reconsidered his read on us, and I don't think his push on us has been made in good faith.

2. After Wisdom replaced Shadow Icon asked him, "Was Shadow scum?". Something feels off about this interaction between Icon and Wisdom, especially since Icon never voted for the slot. If Icon is town he should be seriously trying to sort Wisdom, not asking him if his predecessor was scum while simultaneously not applying any pressure to the slot.

3. Icon claims to have our slot as his strongest scumread, but he’s offered very little of his own thoughts on our slot. For example, on day three he just quoted one of his day one posts to justify voting for us again; and in that post, he mostly just agreed with points brought up by URAP2. If our slot is his top scumread he should be able articulate reasons of his own for scumreading us so strongly, but he hasn’t had much to say about our slot beyond agreeing with points brought up by URAP2, saying that MJL’s posts in this game somehow “perfectly align” with her one completed scumgame with no explanation as to why he believes this is the case, and talking about our slots position on the Cerb wagon.

4. Despite claiming to have our slot as his top scumread, he spent most of day three parking his vote on Moongrass making it a vanity wagon. Icon realistically knew that Moongrass would never be lynched, so why waste his vote by leaving it on Moongrass?

5. Icon did not comment on Liger's two lies (1. his lie that he was an investigative role and 2. his lie that he got an innocent result on Wisdom) until towards the end of day three. He brought up other points related to Liger earlier in the day (e.g., he said he thought Liger could be scum with RCE), but he didn't address this until the end of the day. Considering this was a
major
event, Icon should have addressed this right off the bat at the beginning of day three, and he should have taken a hard stance on Liger one way or the other. Instead he criticized the wagon on Liger and didn't really explain his townread of Liger until the end of the day.

6. Icon claimed to suspect Pops could be a deepwolf, but he never voted for Pops on day three. Pops was the counter-wagon to Liger; his wagon formed after the Liger wagon collapsed. Icon managed to avoid being on both wagons, despite claiming to be suspicious of Pops. Considering it was very clear that Moongrass wasn't getting lynched, why didn't Icon vote for Pops? If Icon is scum and Liger is town, then Icon knew that both Liger and Pops would be flipping town and he made a conscious decision to deliberately avoid both wagons. And instead left his vanity vote on Moongrass. Which makes sense if he believes that Pops would be lynched anyways, as it allows him to look good by staying off of the wagon.

7. Icon was inconsistent on his stance towards Liger on day three. For example, he made posts where he called Liger a liar and said he thought Liger and RCE could be scum together (with no further elaboration as to why he thought this could be the case, or why he found RCE independently scummy), and then a short time later he said he thought Wisdom and Liger couldn't be scum together. Which contradicts his previous point about Liger and RCE being scum together, because if Liger isn't scum with Wisdom, then he isn't scum at all.

8. Given that Wisdom was supposedly such a strong scumread for Icon, why was Icon so quick to dismiss the possibility of scum!Liger faking an innocent result on his scumbuddy? Most of us were suspicious of Liger at least at the beginning of day three, but it’s as if Icon never even considered this possibility and just immediately defaulted to voting for our slot until he switched his vote to Moongrass.

- Volxen
- Volxen
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Townie
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:42 am

VOTE: Iconeum

- Volxen
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2558, Volxen MJL Combo Pack wrote:
In post 2557, Almost50 wrote:OK, I give up. I'm treating this as a penalty shoot-out kick.

Icon is still scum Almost50. The fact that Hydra buddied up to me early on in the game doesn't change that.

- Volxen
Well, Liger isn't going to vote there, so I don't know what to do.

UNVOTE:

Feel free to actually try to sell your case to Liger

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I'll even make it easier for the scum team :P

VOTE: Icon

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2551, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2530, Liger_Zero wrote:I think Iconeum and Shiro are both town by heavy margin.
I wish I had your confidence about Icon. Sure, he defended you hard enough, but the fact remains he was against shooting/investigating Shadowless/Wisdom and it still bugs me. Let's not forget the Mafia were NOT AWARE of their Traitor's existence, so a shot/investigation on one of their members was a 100% loss of 33% of their team.

I agree Shiro is town here, and I am TRing you too (for your bad fake claim, mind you). I am leaning town on RCE but can't help the paranoia growing in me either.

Btw..

@RCE: DO NOT GIFT ME ANYTHING TONIGHT!
. If you are town, you gift it to Shiro (maybe he'll do something beneficial for once in this game) or Liger (maybe he can redeem his name before the game ends and everybody blames him for the loss). If you are scum, you/cerb are going to shoot me tonight anyway, so nice play. :lol:
It's a day vig. So you get a D7 shot and Lynch.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2554, Almost50 wrote:
In post 785, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 784, Alchemist21 wrote:I definitely known what you mean. Usually when I get like that I have to either see something I passionately scumread or get into an intense debate.

That said Cerb is scum.
<3

Is this an attempt to get me to intensely debate something?

Because unfortunately I don't think it would work since I feel like literally everyone who knows me should be scumreading me right now, given that I'm like...so far out of my EVERY GAME range, that I could see scumminess being assumed.
In post 786, RCEnigma wrote:We can all help VOTE: Cerb
GDI! Knowing what we know now I can't help my paranoia. I'd say it's NAI at best though (and only because I want you to be town here), but I really can't say "he FoS'd and voted vern early on, so must be town", now can I?
This is only because he flipped unlynchable, he didn't start as unlynchable though I don't think. His rolecard says as much.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2563, RCEnigma wrote:It's a day vig. So you get a D7 shot and Lynch.
Still, I get nothing because I won't make it to D7 EVER!

But now that you elaborated... No Lynch = 5-2 into N6 = 4-2 on D7 with a Dayvig shot & a lynch? That's a bit harsh on the scum.

This is as opposed to 4-2 into N6 = 3-2 on D7 and then the Dayvig ends it. If the shot hits a townie the game is over because we can't lynch at 2-2.

Hmmm.. not in the right mind condition to actually verify a No Lynch is better in this case, but you all think about it.

Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Townie
Volxen MJL Combo Pack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm

In post 2532, Liger_Zero wrote:Setup so far:
Spoiler: Setup Knowledge
Wisdom - Goon
Cerberus v666 - Overpowered Scum Role (Unlynchable Bulletproof Evil Mafia)

Hydra TBD - Mafia Traitor [Only knows 1 group scum] [Unknown if Mafia know of him or which group scum he knew of]

chennisden- Town Odd Night Alien
popsofctown - Town Two Shot Adjacency Doctor
Flavor Leaf - Town Mason Miller
Almost50 - Town Mason
Alchemist21 - Town Joat (1 Gunsmith, 1 Cop, 1 tracker)
Moongrass - Town Even Night Roleblocker
u r a person 2 - VT
Powerpuff Girls - VT

UNCONFIRMED ---

Volxen MJL Combo Pack - town one shot tracker one shot watcher
Iconeum - VT
Liger_Zero - VT
Shiro - VT
RCEnigma - Even night gun giver

Yeah I think Volxen claim here wouldn't match the setup at all. The likely hood we have this many investigatives, plus masons, plus the protectives. No way. Scum have one op power role but given everything else I wouldn't assume we also got 2 different investigative roles.

Volxen is the odd on out. If not I would assume RCEnigma but RCEnigma can prove his role still.
Your arguing under a false premise, that I can't possibly be a one-shot tracker one-shot watcher alongside Alchemist's role because that would be too townsided. But considering Cerb has a very powerful role, if Icon is also a scum power role, then my role would be balanced. Because that would mean that half of the scumteam have power roles, and it would explain why town has multiple investigative roles.

You haven't responded to my case on Icon, and you are trying to falsely argue that I "have" to be scum for purely mechanical reasons. If you are outright refusing to vote for Icon, then explain why you are so convinced that he is town so I can tell you why you are wrong.

- Volxen
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2532, Liger_Zero wrote:Hydra TBD - Mafia Traitor [Only knows 1 group scum] [Unknown if Mafia know of him or which group scum he knew of]
They were obviously specifically notified that Wisdom (Shadowless) was scum, because that's whom they replace in the main scum PT if lynched. And no, scum were unaware of the existence of a Traitor because it says so in the Hydra role PM.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Also, how the fuck did I miss so many posts?!!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2538, RCEnigma wrote:So I'm curious why scum kills moon there. It doesn't matter who he blocks since there will be a kill regardless. And finding the scum outside of Cerb just ends the game.
I'm not sure I understand this. How will there be a kill "regardless"??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2538, RCEnigma wrote:So I'm curious why scum kills moon there. It doesn't matter who he blocks since there will be a kill regardless. And finding the scum outside of Cerb just ends the game.
Man, I REALLY want this explained ASAP. Sounds like you KNOW the scum kill is Strongman!

UNVOTE:

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2569, Almost50 wrote:
I'm not sure I understand this. How will there be a kill "regardless"??
Cerb wasn't blocked.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2570, Almost50 wrote:
Man, I REALLY want this explained ASAP. Sounds like you KNOW the scum kill is Strongman!

UNVOTE:
I now think it just would have been hard to mislynch moon. It doesn't make sense for scum to have a roleblocker and NOT block alchemist just to make a wifom case around it. Especially with Liger Fakeclaiming cop. He could argue Liger was the scum roleblocker framing him and he gets leverage out of it.

I think town would come around to moon just being town.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2541, Liger_Zero wrote:Consider this: If scum left Moon alive, we could skip the day by lynching Cerberus to block him. Moon gets to roleblock one person and assuming he is wrong that clears one extra player from being scum. If he roleblocked successfully, which I think scum also feared not just another inno, then the game is over.

The game is basically over and scum are hoping that Almost pushes Shiro for a lynch. That is basically their only hope right now.
You're not making much sense here. IF the scum kill could be blocked, cerb will just decide to leave Moon alive and HOLSTER on N6, thus generating a false guilty on whomever got blocked... (which probably
wasn't
going to be RCE anyway).

However, if scum have a STRONGMAN then it doesn't matter whether they kill Moon or not. It still makes us not too skeptical of RCE making it to D7!

I'll tell you the truth (and you can verify this in the Masons PT post-game).. I came into the day with the intention of fake claiming N5/N6 Motion Detector (and it would have maden sense to you all since the other Mason was a Miller) and to claim I detected motion on RCE. Now since RCE claimed Even Night GV, it should not be "from" him, yet scum had no reason to -say- RB him either, so I would push the narrative he made last night's kill (regardless of the fact it looks like Amon is cerb from the "revelation" flavour).

I got cold feet ince the day started though, and I went to treble ISO Icon (my original SR), RCE (my -NOW- main suspect) and Volxen (the main wagon that failed on D1).

Right now I think Icon's defense of Liger + being early on the Hydra outweighs his D1 treatment of Wisdom's slot, so I'm left with RCE or Volxen to lynch here.

I am willing to agree to one of the following scenarios:

1- We lynch Volxen, and if the game doesn't end we (YOU) lynch RCE tomorrow regardless. He will most probably claim he delivered the gun to the NK.

2- Lynch RCE today, and if the game doesn't end we lynch Volxen tomorrow (again, I mean YOU by "we")

3- We lynch Cerb (he gets blocked) and I die in peace overnight, and the remaining 4 townies get to do whatever they want to do (including lynching cerb AGAIN).

P-edit:

Whatever. If you're scum I think you deserve the win, and you can rub it in my face too. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, this was the post I would have opened the day with:

Spoiler:
VOTE: RCE

I'm a N5/N6/N7 Motion Detector. I have motion detected on RCE, yet he's not the NK. He claimed EVEN Night Hun Vendor, so he could not have been acting tonight, yet no reason for scum to visit him with a non-killing action (like, say a Roleblock) either.

In short, my only explanation is that he performed the kill. He is the "eyes of Amon".

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”