RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (isolation #202) » Thu May 09, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2444, Iconeum wrote:After this, you went back to townreading FL.
I'm not understanding what you're asking.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (isolation #203) » Thu May 09, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Fun fact I tried to gun Cerb N1 when I thought I was odd night.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #204) » Thu May 09, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I have a day 2 deep read on FL that hasn't failed me yet. Plus I know he is very capable with vig shots. The game that FL, alchemist, and I just finished before this one influenced that as well.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #205) » Fri May 10, 2019 11:01 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2484, Tet wrote:
In post 2479, Moongrass wrote:RCE do you have any thoughts on the remaining players? I'm uninspired with your sheep of A50 this late in the game.
So am I. And honestly I'm not impressed with Volxens play. I also don't expect him to misplay his role the way he did considering moon claimed day 1 which is a claim he absolutely can confirm or refute depending on his track if he wasn't using his ability night 1 then even more so. Tracking Liger doesn't make sense night 2 since the assumption should have been that he was conf scum with wisdoms red flip. Also watching A50 instead of alchemist when alchemist claimed joat with likely another shot left.

Kind of feel like a hypocrite attacking his night play when I've only gunned the nightkills and I would have trainwrecked this game if alchemist happened to track me.
I even have the layouts different and I still do it. I wasn't meant to have alts Jesus.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (isolation #206) » Sun May 12, 2019 11:35 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

There was something that I thought was a townslip from moongrass in the beginning of the day but it can wait till tomorrow I guess. I kinda liked ico today but I think he's bullshitting this page specifically. Liger didn't survive the day through the grace of Ico risking his life to save him but whatever. I just have to not screw up my last gun.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (isolation #207) » Sun May 12, 2019 11:36 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

VOTE: Hydra
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (isolation #208) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:22 am

Post by RCEnigma »

So I'm curious why scum kills moon there. It doesn't matter who he blocks since there will be a kill regardless. And finding the scum outside of Cerb just ends the game.

Anyways. We have a mislynch. If we Lynch town today AND whoever I gun tonight holsters AND we nl the game goes to 2-2 with a gun in play but it's basically lylo since you can ignore cerbs slot.

You don't have to worry about confirming my role in that situation since scum can't leave me alive. The gunned confirms me in lylo and scum are in checkmate....if I gun town. If I gun scum the game is over anyway.

However now that I think about it, that gives scum an extra night to hunt for the gun and considering my track record I'm not sure I can outmaneuver Cerb this game.

I'm super open to any plans with less holes.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (isolation #209) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:22 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Yes the condition was achieved after wisdoms lynch.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #210) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:30 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Ahh nevermind, the person I gun can't holster, it can only be used the subsequent day. But the day won't end so it's basically 2 lynches.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (isolation #211) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:31 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Fair enough.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #212) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:34 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Doesn't matter, scum is either Volxen or shiro and I'm fine going Volxen first.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #213) » Wed May 15, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2551, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2530, Liger_Zero wrote:I think Iconeum and Shiro are both town by heavy margin.
I wish I had your confidence about Icon. Sure, he defended you hard enough, but the fact remains he was against shooting/investigating Shadowless/Wisdom and it still bugs me. Let's not forget the Mafia were NOT AWARE of their Traitor's existence, so a shot/investigation on one of their members was a 100% loss of 33% of their team.

I agree Shiro is town here, and I am TRing you too (for your bad fake claim, mind you). I am leaning town on RCE but can't help the paranoia growing in me either.

Btw..

@RCE: DO NOT GIFT ME ANYTHING TONIGHT!
. If you are town, you gift it to Shiro (maybe he'll do something beneficial for once in this game) or Liger (maybe he can redeem his name before the game ends and everybody blames him for the loss). If you are scum, you/cerb are going to shoot me tonight anyway, so nice play. :lol:
It's a day vig. So you get a D7 shot and Lynch.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (isolation #214) » Wed May 15, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2554, Almost50 wrote:
In post 785, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 784, Alchemist21 wrote:I definitely known what you mean. Usually when I get like that I have to either see something I passionately scumread or get into an intense debate.

That said Cerb is scum.
<3

Is this an attempt to get me to intensely debate something?

Because unfortunately I don't think it would work since I feel like literally everyone who knows me should be scumreading me right now, given that I'm like...so far out of my EVERY GAME range, that I could see scumminess being assumed.
In post 786, RCEnigma wrote:We can all help VOTE: Cerb
GDI! Knowing what we know now I can't help my paranoia. I'd say it's NAI at best though (and only because I want you to be town here), but I really can't say "he FoS'd and voted vern early on, so must be town", now can I?
This is only because he flipped unlynchable, he didn't start as unlynchable though I don't think. His rolecard says as much.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #215) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2569, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2538, RCEnigma wrote:So I'm curious why scum kills moon there. It doesn't matter who he blocks since there will be a kill regardless. And finding the scum outside of Cerb just ends the game.
I'm not sure I understand this. How will there be a kill "regardless"??
Cerb wasn't blocked.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (isolation #216) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2570, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2538, RCEnigma wrote:So I'm curious why scum kills moon there. It doesn't matter who he blocks since there will be a kill regardless. And finding the scum outside of Cerb just ends the game.
Man, I REALLY want this explained ASAP. Sounds like you KNOW the scum kill is Strongman!

UNVOTE:
I now think it just would have been hard to mislynch moon. It doesn't make sense for scum to have a roleblocker and NOT block alchemist just to make a wifom case around it. Especially with Liger Fakeclaiming cop. He could argue Liger was the scum roleblocker framing him and he gets leverage out of it.

I think town would come around to moon just being town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (isolation #217) » Thu May 16, 2019 7:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

VOTE: Volxen on my to throw this game. If it's not over wish me luck.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (isolation #218) » Thu May 16, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2624, popsofctown wrote:I couldn't bring this up in the game without rolefishing myself, but RCE why did you claim no-movement D2? Our name positions switched, it was imperceptible to scum whether I moved up or you moved down.
By saying you don't know why my name moved you're claiming not to have the PR that moved it. As it turns out my PR was more powerful than yours, IMO, if you are hipster enough to disagree with that, it could have been adjacency cop for all you know. But you opened me up to increased roleblocking for little discernible benefit. I was trying to protect you.
If you had moved down I probably wouldn't have said anything but you moved in FL's direction whom I was hard townreading and thought that was your target. A50 was also up there but after the Mason claim came out you didn't move and I realized... I was just really bad. Then I still voted you to bait scum on your wagon. Really sorry q.q
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (isolation #219) » Thu May 16, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2710, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2707, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hydra wasn't even on our team then.

Like, I was salivating at the easy mislynch.
Imagine my...well, I don't want to say dismay, but...dismay, to discover my easy mislynch was on my team.><
Liger was right about it being your call to kill me. I didn’t see that. You were the only one I probably would have defended had it come down to it. Volxen i’d Have eventually given in and lynched
At one point I thought A50 had something on Volxen that made him +town or at least likely not scum but didn't want to specifically out it.

The tbd read was spot on though.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (isolation #220) » Thu May 16, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2714, volxen wrote:Night Six: If I had successfully pushed Icon's mislynch on day six, I would have killed Liger on night six. Previously I considered the possible advantage of having both Shiro and Liger alive in lylo (that Shiro would vote for Liger in lylo), but then RCE later revealed that when he gives someone a gun, that person becomes a dayvig the following day. Before RCE revealed that, we assumed that whoever he gave a gun to would become a nightvig the following night. And I was nearly 100% certain that following Icon's mislynch, RCE would have given a gun to Liger because 1) he was heavily townreading him and 2) he would assume that we would kill Almost50. So we would have had no choice but to kill Liger here to prevent him from being able to dayvig me, and then we would have tried to push either Shiro or RCE during day seven lylo
I don't think Icon ever gets lynched following the tbd lynch. But I almost pivoted to pushing Shiro so we could shoot one of liger/Volxen and Lynch the other. I was always going to gun A50 that night because he's the obvious kill and scum knows I know he's the obvious kill so I'd wifom and gun a scumread or something. But idk if scum is in a 10 layer deep meta rabbit hole so there's that.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2719 (isolation #221) » Thu May 16, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Yes, so the wagon on pops was all conftown + moon who was hard defending me. Town is going to hesitate but scum need the Lynch right. I felt at the time that if scum didn't push pops Lynch through then it just wasn't going to happen. Someone on the back end had to hard claim scum. But Cerb intended on hard claiming scum anyways. So like .mild success? Demoralizing anyways but yeah.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (isolation #222) » Thu May 16, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Lol you guys blocked me on my first two guns so I had to panic.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (isolation #223) » Thu May 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

2/10 would Lynch again.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”