Mini 2074: Madness at Port Arthur (Game Over)

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1119, Chara wrote:hey skitter, why is your only question to me my comment about Smile's attitude being towny, and literally nothing else, including the part where i retract that comment unprompted upon thinking further?

also weird that you didn't seem to notice my Smile vote or what it meant with respect to keeping that wagon healthy, in spite of scumreading Smile.

and that many of your thoughts upon catching up are similar to mine, besides the Clearly scum comment.
i noticed that you retracted it later, sorry, didn't comment on it; was reading sequentially

idk what else should i have asked you about

i'm not sure what you're saying about the bolded (specifically wrt 'keeping that wagon healthy'). kinda forgot that you were on the wagon while i was reading thru

your thoughts feel kinda ~fakeable~ and shallow. at no point did i think to myself 'wow chara's really saying what i'm thinking'
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1123, Chara wrote:i thought you weren't town here? :>
I bring you back to the post you responded to.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1122, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1120, skitter30 wrote:oh good so we've established that you lied

and this means we should trust you saying that you 'basically win with town' because ...?
Yup. You can trust that I lie as town and still put winning above all else.
you also lie as scum so....

i don't really think this convo is going anywhere
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1127, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1122, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1120, skitter30 wrote:oh good so we've established that you lied

and this means we should trust you saying that you 'basically win with town' because ...?
Yup. You can trust that I lie as town and still put winning above all else.
you also lie as scum so....

i don't really think this convo is going anywhere

Much less, tbh. I'm very genuine and honest when I'm scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm never scum with Smile here. Simple as that. You can do your own work on that and check out probabilities, but I don't bus unless I have a hardcore preplanned gambit and play walkthrough to win by. I will always try to protect my scum buddies before the needless bus.

I will react to a partner trying to bus me, yes, but Smile did no such thing, and really, I had no interaction with Smile, which is also indicative of NotScumFL.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Chara »

i also kind of thought you would put more stock into elephant's opinion of me in this game considering he's actually been scum with me before, and i believe he mentioned that.

i also don't know if i scumread FL anymore because i don't see the point in doing his best to annoy the players who would have to townread him for him to live.
but i don't trust 3Ps either. haha.
if Smile does flip scum i do think i would consider FL groupscum less likely, too.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This is all hypothetical, because I'm not even sure that Smile flips scum here, but it's the poor analysis on Skitter's part which is the catalyst of my push here because Skitter is likely scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I've been scum with Skitter and helped protect her for a couple days, including coaching through a fake claim. She was newer then.

And I didn't bus there until days after you were forced to claim. I helped her get out it. A new player.

I don't bus needlessly. She knows I would help a partner get out of it. This is likely ScumSkitter.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1130, Chara wrote:i also kind of thought you would put more stock into elephant's opinion of me in this game considering he's actually been scum with me before, and i believe he mentioned that.

i also don't know if i scumread FL anymore because i don't see the point in doing his best to annoy the players who would have to townread him for him to live.
if Smile does flip scum i do think i would consider FL groupscum less likely, too.
i don't really trust other people's reads much unless i think they have a history of reading that person correctly; i don't think i knew that he was scum with you before (if he said it i missed it, i'll go back and check);

i really don't knwo what fl's motive is here but i don't think it's town-motivated
Show
Hiatus once more.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

She probably thinks I'm just trolling as town too, which is kind of what I've been pushing for. She's using it to weaken my stance.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1125, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1119, Chara wrote:hey skitter, why is your only question to me my comment about Smile's attitude being towny, and literally nothing else, including the part where i retract that comment unprompted upon thinking further?

also weird that you didn't seem to notice my Smile vote or what it meant with respect to keeping that wagon healthy, in spite of scumreading Smile.

and that many of your thoughts upon catching up are similar to mine, besides the Clearly scum comment.
i noticed that you retracted it later, sorry, didn't comment on it; was reading sequentially

i'm not sure what you're saying about the bolded (specifically wrt 'keeping that wagon healthy'). kinda forgot that you were on the wagon while i was reading thru

your thoughts feel kinda ~fakeable~ and shallow. at no point did i think to myself 'wow chara's really saying what i'm thinking'
if you think Smile's scum, that i went there when i did and avoided both the tris and the Fusco wagons should be telling enough. it's technically moot until they flip, but i'm going with the mindset that you believe they're flipping scum.
i kind of don't see the point in announcing that you aren't townreading me if you don't know what i'm doing. i sort of had the impression you would at least have checked.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1133, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1130, Chara wrote:i also kind of thought you would put more stock into elephant's opinion of me in this game considering he's actually been scum with me before, and i believe he mentioned that.

i don't really trust other people's reads much unless i think they have a history of reading that person correctly; i don't think i knew that he was scum with you before (if he said it i missed it, i'll go back and check);

i really don't knwo what fl's motive is here but i don't think it's town-motivated
I'm 3rd party catching scum. I don't have to be town motivated. I just win with town.

Chara does have a history of reading me correctly, as does RCEnigma.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1131, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is all hypothetical, because I'm not even sure that Smile flips scum here, but it's the poor analysis on Skitter's part which is the catalyst of my push here because Skitter is likely scum.
In post 1132, Flavor Leaf wrote:I've been scum with Skitter and helped protect her for a couple days, including coaching through a fake claim. She was newer then.

And I didn't bus there until days after you were forced to claim. I helped her get out it. A new player.

I don't bus needlessly. She knows I would help a partner get out of it. This is likely ScumSkitter.
a) you started pushing i was scum before i said that

b) that's a fair point. (i think you reference that game a lot more than i do, but whatever; that's one of the games that i don't think i played too well in so i don't think about it too much and don't remember most of the details tbh)
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1135, Chara wrote:
In post 1125, skitter30 wrote:

if you think Smile's scum, that i went there when i did and avoided both the tris and the Fusco wagons should be telling enough. it's technically moot until they flip, but i'm going with the mindset that you believe they're flipping scum.
i kind of don't see the point in announcing that you aren't townreading me if you don't know what i'm doing. i sort of had the impression you would at least have checked.
i didn't remember that you were on the wagon; i didn't go back to check cuz i kinda wanted to read thru as much as i could before the thread locked

in that context you probably aren't partnered with smile
Show
Hiatus once more.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1137, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1131, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is all hypothetical, because I'm not even sure that Smile flips scum here, but it's the poor analysis on Skitter's part which is the catalyst of my push here because Skitter is likely scum.
In post 1132, Flavor Leaf wrote:I've been scum with Skitter and helped protect her for a couple days, including coaching through a fake claim. She was newer then.

a) you started pushing i was scum before i said that

b) that's a fair point. (i think you reference that game a lot more than i do, but whatever; that's one of the games that i don't think i played too well in so i don't think about it too much and don't remember most of the details tbh)
I only reference it when it's relevant, as such, it's one of the last, if not the last, completed game I have with you.

I also recently won another scum game with Eddie Cane, and that game came up again because that made 2 games where Eddie and I beat ScumCowbells, which is another reason it came up recently on site.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1136, Flavor Leaf wrote:Chara does have a history of reading me correctly, as does RCEnigma.
can you remind me of games where i did? the last one i remember scumreading your slot until you were lynched. you flipped town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Me pushing people as scum has ended in strong T/T pushes in the past as well, so there's no downside to pushing deep where I think scum could be, especially early game.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1139, Flavor Leaf wrote:I also recently won another scum game with Eddie Cane, and that game came up again because that made 2 games where Eddie and I beat ScumCowbells, which is another reason it came up recently on site.
i love the completely irrelevant mentions of your past wins sprinkled throughout your ISO.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1136, Flavor Leaf wrote:Chara does have a history of reading me correctly, as does RCEnigma.
i do think rce can read you, yeah, want to see what he thinks about all of this
idk how well chara can read you pedit apaprently chara isn't sure about this either
Show
Hiatus once more.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1140, Chara wrote:
can you remind me of games where i did? the last one i remember scumreading your slot until you were lynched. you flipped town.
Well, I was thinking more along the lines of the game you were Role Cop, and accurately read me, so I had to kill you.

I just often remember hearing you say "this is probably town FL" but I guess you did say that to the scum game I lost earlier this year, but I can't remember if you actually town read there.

I don't remember flipping town when you scum read me.

I can look a bit later.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1142, Chara wrote:
In post 1139, Flavor Leaf wrote:I also recently won another scum game with Eddie Cane, and that game came up again because that made 2 games where Eddie and I beat ScumCowbells, which is another reason it came up recently on site.
i love the completely irrelevant mentions of your past wins sprinkled throughout your ISO.
Of course. You gotta take pride in your play and wins. It's how you know I'm always going to be caring about my wincon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Actually, Insomnia can vouch for me saving my partners for as long as I can. I forgot he was in this game with me. I feel he can probably read me pretty well too.

Reading me is also different from lynching me. Even if RCE would successfully scum read me, I don't think that would matter too much.

SS can read me really well, but he has a hard time lynching me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I say all these connections with people in this fashion so people can see what type of players can read me, and former situations that I have gotten in, which opens up on the type of player that I am, allowing people to read me more accurately. I like when people bring this kind of stuff up about themselves too.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Chara »

it was a game where you sort of flaked and your hydra partner was the only one posting by the end, so i'm not surprised you don't remember.
and in the role cop game, i feel like i only became so sure you were scum because you had already made your move and all but sealed your win, and i recognized that. but too late to do anything about it after you had screwed me over.
it did make me paranoid it would happen again in every subsequent game, though.

all i can say right now is i think you're less likely to be scum than when i started today, but my multiple bad experiences with both 3p claims and the "lying town" type of players would make it pretty hard for me to work with you from this point onwards without something changing.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Chara »

Starcraft Mafia 2, that was the hydra game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”