Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1767, Ausuka wrote:The first was a tpr soft yes. Second was not.

I agree with you and that's why I'm not really for the mason claim.

I'm prob still alive because scum thought (probably correctly tbh) that I could be lynched through my claim.
How would scum know your claim just curious?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1761, Ausuka wrote:I'm an odd night neapolitan. On n1 I got hrg as vt.

I thought with weak hider, that this setup had a theme of 3 clearing prs and maybe a scum one. But with 3 conf from gamestart my role seems really weird.

Bob, if this is a lie please say so.

@skitter: the urap line was just a joke.
Uhhhhhh i'm even-night detective

(I checked ausuka last night, she has not tried to kill anyone)

I caught that you were softing yesterday, which is why i very randomly and abruptly switched my vote from ausuka to egix and wouldn't say why @detective pikachu

From my pov:

1. Scum nea is about 6000% more likely than town nea
2. Scum probably doesn't check their partner so ausuka's either lying about who they checked or hrg is not aligned with ausuka
3. There's at least one, if not two, scum in peopke who havent claimed (exilon, egix, urap), with egix being the most likely imo
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1776, skitter30 wrote:

I thought with weak hider, that this setup had a theme of 3 clearing prs and maybe a scum one. But with 3 conf from gamestart my role seems really weird.

I caught that you were softing yesterday, which is why i very randomly and abruptly switched my vote from ausuka to egix and wouldn't say why @detective pikachu

From my pov:

2. Scum probably doesn't check their partner so ausuka's either lying about who they checked or hrg is not aligned with ausuka
3. There's at least one, if not two, scum in peopke who havent claimed (exilon, egix, urap), with egix being the most likely imo
That would explain the doubt behind the hider claim.

Bob and I thought of the possibility that scum may of roll copped us. So scum would most likely doubt my claim. But the reverse may be true since scum knew I was town and they killed Inferno because they didn't think a townie would lie.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:28 pm

Post by Egix96 »

From my pov:

Wait, is Detective considered to be a Normal role?
Cos if so, that's news to me.
Did you crumb anywhere? In the earlygame, preferably.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1778, Egix96 wrote:

From my pov:

Wait, is Detective considered to be a Normal role?
Cos if so, that's news to me.
Did you crumb anywhere? In the earlygame, preferably.
Roles which are explicitly Normal for any alignment include:
Bodyguard, Commuter, Sane Cop, Doctor, Follower, Gunsmith, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Voyeur, Watcher, Hider, Babysitter, Fruit Vendor, Psychologist,
Detective,
Visitor, Traffic Analyst, PT Cop, Alien, Encryptor, Mailman
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Exilon »

From my pov:

Egix / Ausuka is what I've been getting at ever since late day 2
Feels like I've been here before.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@garmr: yeah, weak hider didnt fit my understanding of what the setup would look like *at all* which is why the claim confused me - i was half-expecting a vigi, since it's a miller of sorts to me, but weak + detective is just ????

@exi:
A) i don't crumb usually, i forget to do so most of the time
B) why did u ask me this (and not, say, ausuka who apparently didnt crumb an inno)?

@exilon: what are you thinking of urap and gamma rn?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by Exilon »

Skitter, how are you still confusing me and egix

Maybe you should stop calling us by our names and ust go growlhite and hot guy with a cool shirt
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

:facepalm: middle question was to egix the last one was to you
Show
Hiatus once more.

Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 12:00 am

Post by Exilon »

I mean I realized but I'm kind of petty like that (and also on the offchance it wasn't clear)

I still think Urap is townie
HRG came across as very townie to me Day 2 and that didn't change much with Gamma, although it's bit more lukewarm there. Mainly I liked their scumhunting efforts and I think they pointed out valid stuff.

The fact that leaves you as scum by POE suggests to me I should be re approaching those two slots with a fresh mindset, which I intend to do today.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 12:01 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1781, skitter30 wrote:@garmr: yeah, weak hider didnt fit my understanding of what the setup would look like *at all* which is why the claim confused me - i was half-expecting a vigi, since it's a miller of sorts to me, but weak + detective is just ????

@exi:
A) i don't crumb usually, i forget to do so most of the time
B) why did u ask me this (and not, say, ausuka who apparently didnt crumb an inno)?

@exilon: what are you thinking of urap and gamma rn?
(Egix =/= Exi but ok)
a) That's okay, I don't usually crumb either ;)
b) I was thinking that if you had a crumb to back up your claim then it would help.

So yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and

VOTE: Ausuka

For me, it doesn't make sense for her to barely mention the person she's supposed to have a VT check on.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 12:03 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1782, Exilon wrote:Skitter, how are you still confusing me and egix

Maybe you should stop calling us by our names and ust go growlhite and hot guy with a cool shirt
I'm actually thinking of changing my avatar sometime in the near future so maybe not.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 12:05 am

Post by skitter30 »

I get names with a lot of similar letters in them mixed-up sometimes (e, i, and x), sorry, i'm def not trying to do it on purpose
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 12:08 am

Post by skitter30 »

I think scum are getting screwed here poe-wise (from everyone not the ic or masons there's 5 slots to hold 3 scum) and prob should have killed the ic n1. 4 vts have died so there basically has to be at least 2 scum in the unclaimed, with either ausuka as the last or 3 scum in 4 unclaimed

I'll look at channel's reads again later when i have a chance, there had to have been a compelling reason for them to kill him

VOTE: ausuka
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 12:09 am

Post by skitter30 »

UNVOTE:
Eh that's l-1, don't want to guve an opportunity for a self-hammer
Show
Hiatus once more.

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 12:11 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 968, Ausuka wrote:
In post 966, bob3141 wrote:Looks like high risk gambler is sash partner
Explain this for me please. Why do you think HRG is Sash's scum partner and why do you have such high confidence about it?
In post 1181, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1086, skitter30 wrote:i can track his thought process from post to post and his posts holistically make sense as a whole
like i feel like i can understand how he's approaching the game
I feel like I can understand it too but I don't understand how that makes him town? Like, I think scum could easily decide to approach the game from an angle of "let's lynch sasha, and while we're at it i can tie people (hrg) to him to make it look less like i'm tunneling and more like i'm gamesolving."
Nothing more after that, it looks like.
Lemme look for mentions of Gamma's name.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 12:11 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1787, skitter30 wrote:I get names with a lot of similar letters in them mixed-up sometimes (e, i, and x), sorry, i'm def not trying to do it on purpose
Honestly it's not a problem
I could tell you meant me from the context
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 12:20 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1598, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1430, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1412, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1396, skitter30 wrote:If you want a line-by-line response i can do that, but not till i'm at a pc(much) later today

I think that you're basically using this argument with me as a way to stay engaged with the thread and to look busy - since this argument started this is basically what you've been posting about, and what your content is about.

But despite this, you're not actually doing anything about it - vote me if you think i'm scum, don't spend a week writing walls in my direction and dancing around the read.

(I believe there's scum in exilon/garmr byw)

Also a lot of the things you're calling me out on a personality thing; we have very different definitions of pushing (as i went over already with hrg iirc)

Kinda hard to interact with ausuka more when she hasn't really been posting. And of course i voted ausuka cuz i think she should be pushed, why would you say i voted hef 'not because she's scummy or should be pushed'? And yeah i at least partially switched off of you since it wasn't getting traction. Thjs is scummh because ....

I also don't think it's fair to attribute the stall in the game to me given that i'm easily one of the most active players ffs.
you've made no attempt to interact with me: you simply parked a vote on me. I don't need to be active for you to do that. You just need to post something in the thread and when I'm here I'll respond to it.
Also, you voted me on the 12th of may. I had posted that day, the day before, and the day before that. If you actually wanted to interact with me and sort me that way you could very easily have done so.
ok fair enough.
hi ausuka, i feel like you've been skating by this game for quite a while, and id ont' have a good sense of your read or for what you're thinking this game.
i think your stated scumreads lining up exactly with the people on your wagon is quite awful
where do you get that impression? i made a bob push recently, which sure was very likely wrong, but i definitely wouldn't call it skating by?

what i'm thinking for this game is
{aus, detective pika pika} obv
{garmr, bob} i don't really see why scum pulls off this fakeclaim here; garmr wasn't under that much pressure.
{urap, exilon} seem genuinely scumhunty
{gamma, inferno} feel kind of town and i don't have any points against either

this leaves {sasha, skitter, egix}; i was tr'ing sasha based on bob's push who i was scumreading more but that's clearly wrong so ? unless urap or exilon is scum, there is exactly 0 scum on the initial sasha wagon fmpov which is pretty damning for him. egix i didn't really townread him and i thought his push on me was weird (you posted three times since 1191 but now i'm gaining popularity you bring it up?) for you i've brought up a few points and for someone who isn't scumreading anyone and is pushing a nullread you seem to be really insistent on trying to lynch said nullread.

i mean i see why that looks bad. but i was townreading a lot of players who are not those three on my wagon and not you three, so you three were kind of suspect anyway, and for you and egix it was the way you pushed me that seemed suspect, so there's a reason for it.
That's not something you say about someone you know is a VT.
Yep, looks like we've got ourselves a faker.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 12:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

I want gamma + urap to say things before the day ends because from my pov there's only not scum in that group if both {egix/exilon} are town
Show
Hiatus once more.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 1:03 am

Post by Ausuka »

I'm just a child please don't kill me :cry:
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 1:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1792, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1598, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1430, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1412, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1396, skitter30 wrote:If you want a line-by-line response i can do that, but not till i'm at a pc(much) later today

I think that you're basically using this argument with me as a way to stay engaged with the thread and to look busy - since this argument started this is basically what you've been posting about, and what your content is about.

But despite this, you're not actually doing anything about it - vote me if you think i'm scum, don't spend a week writing walls in my direction and dancing around the read.

(I believe there's scum in exilon/garmr byw)

Also a lot of the things you're calling me out on a personality thing; we have very different definitions of pushing (as i went over already with hrg iirc)

Kinda hard to interact with ausuka more when she hasn't really been posting. And of course i voted ausuka cuz i think she should be pushed, why would you say i voted hef 'not because she's scummy or should be pushed'? And yeah i at least partially switched off of you since it wasn't getting traction. Thjs is scummh because ....

I also don't think it's fair to attribute the stall in the game to me given that i'm easily one of the most active players ffs.
you've made no attempt to interact with me: you simply parked a vote on me. I don't need to be active for you to do that. You just need to post something in the thread and when I'm here I'll respond to it.
Also, you voted me on the 12th of may. I had posted that day, the day before, and the day before that. If you actually wanted to interact with me and sort me that way you could very easily have done so.
ok fair enough.
hi ausuka, i feel like you've been skating by this game for quite a while, and id ont' have a good sense of your read or for what you're thinking this game.
i think your stated scumreads lining up exactly with the people on your wagon is quite awful
where do you get that impression? i made a bob push recently, which sure was very likely wrong, but i definitely wouldn't call it skating by?

what i'm thinking for this game is
{aus, detective pika pika} obv
{garmr, bob} i don't really see why scum pulls off this fakeclaim here; garmr wasn't under that much pressure.
{urap, exilon} seem genuinely scumhunty
{gamma, inferno} feel kind of town and i don't have any points against either

this leaves {sasha, skitter, egix}; i was tr'ing sasha based on bob's push who i was scumreading more but that's clearly wrong so ? unless urap or exilon is scum, there is exactly 0 scum on the initial sasha wagon fmpov which is pretty damning for him. egix i didn't really townread him and i thought his push on me was weird (you posted three times since 1191 but now i'm gaining popularity you bring it up?) for you i've brought up a few points and for someone who isn't scumreading anyone and is pushing a nullread you seem to be really insistent on trying to lynch said nullread.

i mean i see why that looks bad. but i was townreading a lot of players who are not those three on my wagon and not you three, so you three were kind of suspect anyway, and for you and egix it was the way you pushed me that seemed suspect, so there's a reason for it.
That's not something you say about someone you know is a VT.
Yep, looks like we've got ourselves a faker.
If I listed gamma as a strong tr someone would have caught it and asked me why and I would've been unable to give a response.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 1:08 am

Post by Ausuka »

And I haven't had an opportunity yet to look back through the game really. My first post was at like half eleven when I was really tired and the rest have been on mobile.

Unsure what to make of skitter's claim. Why did you target me? If you got a guilty it didn't matter coz you were gonna lynch me anyway.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 1:11 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

VOTE: egix

I buy ausuka claim

Busy until about noon pst
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 1:14 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

VT, btw

Setup spec not really my forte
103-11 0-2
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2019 1:17 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1796, Ausuka wrote:And I haven't had an opportunity yet to look back through the game really. My first post was at like half eleven when I was really tired and the rest have been on mobile.

Unsure what to make of skitter's claim. Why did you target me? If you got a guilty it didn't matter coz you were gonna lynch me anyway.
Targeted u cuz i thought u wre scum. If u notice, i didnt actually vote you until *after* the claim - i wasn't sure where to vote at daystart or if i wanted to push u or not

Also i guess now the scum who does the nk will be chosen arounnd my reads; i was trying to figure out who did the nks n1 and n2 but didnt really feel like one person was substantially more likely to perform the kill than other people
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”