Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Saudade

Saud’s scum discrediting when I’m a known flip flopper.

He’s not pushing me as scum, he’s pushing me as town with poor reads, when I’m a known flip flopper.

It’s strictly a discrediting technique.

I also am highly against Elsa Jay lynch because it’s more likely he’s town faking a vig claim than scum faking a Vig claim, and if they are scum, it’ll become more obvious later.

Saudade is scum here.

I’ve only had this feeling about him once, and it was the only time i’ve Seen scum him, but I eventually flip flopped off of him.

I’m going 2 for 2 here. TLK can get it next to make me a 3 for 3.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Saudade saw that I was leaning scum on him, so he started to discredit me before I started really pushing him.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

He really wanted that worm on my hook.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also by saying that, I allow people to know the mind state of how I am currently, so i always give my updates on what I’m up to in the game. It helps my reads and garners reactions.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2057, Almost50 wrote:I am also disappointed in FL, but then I can't be sure about his alignment yet. I'll go into more details in the morrow, but for now I want to know where exactly have you seen me claim scum (as scum) in my first post before? Yeah, I know you're basing the read on what YOU would do, except we don't play SCUM alike (its our TOWN games that are very much alike).
Nice. This was some solid AtE towards me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2057, Almost50 wrote:I have no comment on anyone else, except that I'm glad it wasn't my ODOR that draws Saudade to SR me. I mean, he was already calling for the lynch of the slot before I replaced in, so it's nothing personal. It's just destiny.
This looks like it was said specifically to make sure he commented on a Saudade for distancing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2063, Almost50 wrote:I almost forgot who Tet really was. Add him to the Town block.

Initial readlist:

TOWN: The Last Knight, BEF, ofrhz, BoomBoom, Enigma, Creature, Tet,
Likely Town: Firebringer,
Possibly-maybe-town: LucianRoy,
Saudade: Saudade
Questionable for now: Flavor Leaf, Vorkuta, Lil Uzi Vert, NerfedBuJ,
No idea: Baezu

I am falling asleep, so leave any questions with my secretary (and a generous donation cheque gets you higher on the priority list) ;)
1 scum in the top, 1 scum in LUV/Nerfed, then Saudade. I wouldn’t expect multiple scum up top because A50 probably thought he was going down. This is assuming 4 scum, and without a traitor.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2065, Almost50 wrote:Acceptable wagons are: Flavor Leaf, Vorkuta, Lil Uzi Vert, NerfedBuJ. Well, maybe not FL (not on D1). Feel free to add me if you really SR me.
This puts more possibility for LUV and Buj, both of which I don’t have much of my own read on them.

LUV is on Elsa, and I thought his pipe ins around the time Saudade started were semi scummy, but it’s LUV.

Actually, I feel LUV could be scum instead of Saudade, but Luv could be town still even if Saudade were town. I just really think there’s scum in LUV/Buj now because of A50.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2137, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2095, Saudade wrote:Why do i get a category of me own
Because you're too sexy to be put with anyone else! (You are making a big mistake... I vended the 2 dead people and I don't feel like fighting against my lych so someone else should defend me... ring any bells??)
In post 2139, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2101, Saudade wrote:Typical scum mentality
I rest my case. :facepalm:
In post 2140, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2122, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 2085, Creature wrote:He's deepwolf, nothing we can do rn.
I'm kind of confused what you mean when you call Saudade "deepwolf" and how it affects pushes on him. Like a definition of the term is probably all I need. Because I have an idea of what you mean here but I just want to make sure.
deepwolf: a scum player who is being widely town read. It makes pushing then harder and is likely to backfire on the player(s) pushing them.
In post 2159, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2141, Saudade wrote:Wat case
That fluffposting+not doing anything solvey is a scum tactic. << THAT was exactly why you got lynched in the previous game.
In post 2167, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2155, Saudade wrote:Personally I think i am
gods gift
to mafia
Amen to that. When you're town (and I think I only played you as Town), you sure are Santa Claus to the Mafia team.

Lolololol. Nevermind. Luv and Buj is probably who A50 wanted to think was his scum partner.

It’s totally Saudade and TLK.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

When A50 was scum, and Saudade was town going at him similar to that, A50 hard pushed Saudade as the teammate, and I successfully town read Saudade as town and caught scumA50/Garmr with the invention of the term, “Hatcheting”.

This is S/S A50-Saudade.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2476, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2384, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2359, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2302, skitter30 wrote:uhhhhhh is it normal for you to tell people not to sheep?
It should be normal when I tell Vork not to sheep after he was "forced" to fake-confirm a scum as a friendly neighbor in the game that has just ended because he trusted the scum and a 3P player in his neighborhood.
Fair, but you specifically told him not to sheep me/fl/saudade - three people who incidentally happened to be pushing you at the time; it kinda came off as you telling him not to sheep since you don't wany more voted on you
Of course I don't want more votes on me. This isn't even AI and you know it. As town I much prefer to get NK'd, and as scum I don't want to be lynched on D1. So what's your point?

Also, aside from you I don't even trust Saudade/FL, and even if they were mod-confirmed somehow I know my own alignment so all 3 of you have a bad read on my slot. You may not see it because you don't have access to my role PM, but many thought you were scum before you were confirmed and only you knew for a fact that their reads were bad. (Whether they were town!bad or scum!bad is the question, but it is now common knowledge that they were BAD).

Yeah, Saudade is lock scum here. A50 is clearly playing in a way where he very much expects to go down, so he’s playing in a way to set his partners up. If he didn’t go down, great, but yeah.

He threw Saudade in there with Skitter and I.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2478, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2386, Vorkuta wrote: This is a joke yes?
I give you an elsa case ON MY OWN with skitters blessing and this is how you treat me? :P
Mate, EJ is one off those players I won't consider lynching on D1 regardless. For one thing, he's adorable and funny. For another, he is also one of those who just love to gamble/gambit as either alignment.

I'll give you a hint: In Overkill 1 (a game I was modding) he claimed Town Doctor .. as a Survivor!!! But he was also a HIDER, so he was actually being more townie than many explicitly town-aligned players. You should not only read the game, but -maybe more interesting- what the modding team comments in our PMs were. WE (the moderators) didn't know what he was doing for half the time the game lasted.

I promise you his slot will be resolved through night action one way or another (and not necessarily by him flipping, but by who gets killed as well as investigative results.. etc).

In short, there are certain players you just don't touch on D1 no matter what. On D2/D3 if they are still alive you go back and ISO to get an accurate read. EJ (and FL) belong to that group of players.

Pocket attempt on EJ.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2492, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2450, LucianRoy wrote:Creature is brushing all my posts about him I guess?

VOTE: A50

Scum were about to bus, and the Vork train is a last ditch effort to save their buddy, A50. Mic drop.
Can you please name who was bussing and is now pushing Vork?? Thank you.
This is also likely TvS posting.

Which Lucian is a high town read for me based on many interactions, including the initial push on him when it’s confirmed Krazy was scum on the Skitter. There could be one more, in which case, I’d still lean Buj, but yeah.

Saudade-TLK, side spot potentially Buj, but I’m by no means certain on that one..
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 107, Saudade wrote:Krazy who are the players i should look out for if we are to win this game
Oh, yeah.

This game’s done. Lol.

Do the rules say if they have daytalk?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2963, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 107, Saudade wrote:Krazy who are the players i should look out for if we are to win this game
Oh, yeah.

This game’s done. Lol.

Do the rules say if they have daytalk?
Nothing is said about it in the rules, so i won’t assume either way. But Saudade definitely is being scum cheeky there.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 111, Krazy wrote:You already know in your heart.

Him and skitter anyway, although I'm looking forward to BEF's day 1 daycop miller traitor fruit vendor claim.
In post 115, Saudade wrote:
In post 111, Krazy wrote:You already know in your heart.

Him and skitter anyway, although I'm looking forward to BEF's day 1 daycop miller traitor fruit vendor claim.
If this is an answer to my question i dont get it
Nuff said.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 243, Saudade wrote:Krazy vs Leaf would be glorious
In post 246, Saudade wrote:More than likely to be a S v T if they really go at it
In post 257, Saudade wrote:If the scum pt isnt how do we deal with saudade hes so sexy i will be disappointed
In post 280, Saudade wrote:Krazy do u have an argument for scumleaf without taking metagames ill never read in consideration?
Saudade tying to set up a Krazy vs FL scenario, and helping out by asking Krazy questions. I actually found another cool thing as well, one sec.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 257, Saudade wrote:If the scum pt isnt how do we deal with saudade hes so sexy i will be disappointed
In post 2137, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2095, Saudade wrote:Why do i get a category of me own
Because you're too sexy to be put with anyone else! (You are making a big mistake... I vended the 2 dead people and I don't feel like fighting against my lych so someone else should defend me... ring any bells??)

Here we go. Look at how miles apart these posts are.

This is the epitome of S/S. The word sexy was brought up.

This shall forever be known as the time Flavor Leaf caught Saudade as Scum for being too sexy.

@Saudade - That’s kind of worth it for you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh, the Mafia Goon sample PM states that mafia can talk to their partners at any time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 216, Krazy wrote:
In post 207, Flavor Leaf wrote:krazy's probably scum.
why do I feel like you're going out of your way to emulate your town game right now?
In post 204, Krazy wrote:I am not mindmelding with you on this tlk townblocking but I do think you're town tet
In post 219, Krazy wrote:How sure are you on town boon here Sau?
In post 238, Krazy wrote:
In post 227, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Perfect reason to just give it a couple of days.

You even said recently that if we were in a game together, I'd be able to town read you correctly and make it so you wouldn't die pre-Day 3.

If I'm scum, you wouldn't make it there. :shrug:
This sounds an awful lot like overkill boon
In post 255, Krazy wrote:
In post 247, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 238, Krazy wrote:

You even said recently that if we were in a game together, I'd be able to town read you correctly and make it so you wouldn't die pre-Day 3.

This sounds an awful lot like overkill boon
How so?
B

As town you tend to want people to come at you (during the night) whereas as scum you tend to say things that make people want to avoid targeting you

Like in retrospect in overkill if you had been a real pgo you wouldn't claim to avoid town targeting you, you'd just try to bait night kills, or at least that's how I think you would have played an actual pgo differently
In post 258, Krazy wrote:
In post 254, Tet wrote:Sure FL, if you feel confident pushing it then we can dance. I think you're town at the moment but I can always entertain the idea of scum!FL.
What did you think you saw as a towntell?
In post 278, Krazy wrote:
In post 263, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I claimed Supersaint as Jester yesterday.

also, how is me sounding like Overkill this game, though? This was just explaining Overkill and not in relation to this game.
As a general dynamic, as town you want committed decisions about you and other players. You saying "leave it for another day" is more the sort of "leave it alone dynamic" you had in overkill.

Also, if I AM supposed to be using the principles from compromise on you, shouldn't I be taking your first post town claim as a scumclaim?
In post 298, Krazy wrote:
In post 280, Saudade wrote:Krazy do u have an argument for scumleaf without taking metagames ill never read in consideration?
I'm not committed to Scum Leaf yet, I saw one thing that townpinged me and three things that scumpinged me which isn't significant enough for Boon's usual rate of scumpinging me yet. I am a bit worried his scumread on me was functionally political but he said something else that was... maybe townie.

I still need more from Nick before I decide who we're lynching today

This chain shows Krazy trying to not allow me to pickup momentum, and interact with Saudade in a “discovery” kind of way.

He also makes sure to shade TLK in the townblock, which looks like posturing.

Saudade was correct that we were TvS, but that was definitely a TMI.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 897, Krazy wrote:VOTE: skitter
In post 943, Krazy wrote:VOTE: lucian
This chain happens sandwiching Skitter’s IC claim.

Lucian’s town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 205, The Last Knight wrote:The people I mentioned posted. But not much, so fair.

Lil Uzi Vert is null, I guess, if I can't pick people who haven't posted few than 3 posts anyway.

I like/dislike posts from everyone else so far. I guess everyone is null because it is so early. I feel like you were trying to set me up to say exactly that.

Pedit. @ Krazy
In post 222, The Last Knight wrote:The fact that I'm town reading FL makes me not want to town read FL...
In post 242, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 222, The Last Knight wrote:The fact that I'm town reading FL makes me not want to town read FL...

I guess... I'll wait then.

Scum!you would want to orchestrate my ML since you know I'm good bait.
Like I said, TLK set me up in a position where if I ever pushed him as scum, he could come after me.

He’s also fluff posting a lot more than he ever has.

He also hatcheted me so hard with A50. I already can tell this slot is scumhim, though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 230, The Last Knight wrote:He's usually striking out waaay more of his sarcasm in his posts.
In post 285, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 270, Saudade wrote:Believe that im town, turn it into an Axiom and then game solve with this assumption at its base

shiiiiit...

I can't help but find posts like this funny.

Now I want to keep you around. You can be town too, Saudade.

But I can't help but get pinged by your mason claim. Why do you have to tear at my heart?

Some TLK shade follow up fence sitting on both Saudade and Vorkuta, one scum, one town.

He also made a post a bit that could look like a LUV pairing but it could have just been projecting.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1118, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1109, Firebringer wrote:the ultimate pro read list that you can't deny it brings all the boys to the yard:

Town
Leaf, Tet,
Nerfed, Krazy, Lucian
A bunch of people
Beazu, TheLastKnight

Scum

people who need to be interrogated by me in my ballerina outfit:
LUV, BrightEyedFish, Saudade.
Your mind looks like a fun place to hang out.

Can I watch you interrogate people? I just really like tulle.
In post 1119, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 1100, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1096, Firebringer wrote:are you townreading baezu for townreading u here?
TLK’s probably scum here, but I’m willing to give that a few days to make sure. I want to have a case, and I don’t have more than a few things, which could be NAI, but I’m typically thinking he’s scum here. He’s naturally scummy, though, and mislynch bait kind of scummy, so I want some flips prior to making a conclusion.
Le sigh. Et tu, Brute? At least you're waiting this time before you vote me... So I actually like the idea of town!Leaf for this.
In post 1137, The Last Knight wrote:Idk why you're pushing back on my town read of you. You posted about me so I'm going to give you my first impression of that post.

Aaaaand here’s some pocket attempts.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Thank you very much, this has been your Page of Flavor.

*bows*

Saudade-TLK scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”