Micro 872 - Never Left Without Saying Goodbye (GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Donempire »

Dont make the same mistake as yesterday. Today will be a clean sweep for town. I've got a few ideas of my own and i will get to work explaining them in a moments notice.

On an unrelated note, hi urap, and i wouldve said hi to worst if he wasnt killed immediatly. Such is fate
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

hi DE

I'm really upset about this game.

btw skygazer is hard town read

gonna have to angleshoot to win here
103-11 0-2
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 92, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:okay SO since Ahiru-tan flipped bodyguard it is evident I claim my own role since because now it is effectively useless

As the FIFTH piece I have the ability to attempt to neighborize someone - IF they are aligned with TOWN it is successful BUT we also become lovers (・□・;)adn if I target mafia I succumb to an everlasting respite o(;△;)o. It is also ONE SHOT

my original intention during the day was to target Gamma Emerald AKA Skygazer (as I blatantly crumbed) BUT since Ahiru-tan flipped town I figured it was better to idle and NOT risk putting the game into a D2 mylo after an accidental lolhammer!

I am electing to claim since I believe that I am the only investigative role in the setup and the bodyguard exists SO that the game doesnt simply go into MYLO when I use my power - however I think the trade-off in this situation makes using a WEAK investigative role with little information a bad idea and it is better to claim and prove myself town AND get a lynch instead.

I possess additional thoughts regarding what has curremtly occured after reading under a fresh lens BUT I would like to hear from the people whom did not get to post primarily.
What are you talking about? And how do we know you're not bullshitting? I dont have a power, so i dont see a reason why you would randomly have one, especially since the mod didnt say anything about there being powerroles. Also, wasnt alisaes flip just.. villager? Whats the deal with you calling him bodyguard?
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Donempire »

Nevermind, i didnt realize you were talking about worst there. Thats a weird name to call him.
Formerly Dongempire
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 103, Donempire wrote:Nevermind, i didnt realize you were talking about worst there. Thats a weird name to call him.
Ahiru, or アヒル = duck in japanese
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 104, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 103, Donempire wrote:Nevermind, i didnt realize you were talking about worst there. Thats a weird name to call him.
Ahiru, or アヒル = duck in japanese
duck means "a waterbird with a broad blunt bill, short legs, webbed feet, and a waddling gait." or 広い鈍い手形、短い足、網状の足、そしてうんざりするような歩行を伴う水鳥。 in Japanese

gosh i hope these google translate japanese characters show through
103-11 0-2
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

(ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)

I hath just forged the epiphany that it is perfectly reasonable to assume there may be an additional PR since my negative utility exits - a single weak role is a bit too little maybe? Obviously claiming is a BAD idea but I rescind my initial idea that there is no more investigatives

And, Ahiru-tan is my nickname for Worst it means duckling!
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:36 pm

Donge art thou still feeling confusion now that you know I meant Worst?
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 106, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:(ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)

I hath just forged the epiphany that it is perfectly reasonable to assume there may be an additional PR since my negative utility exits - a single weak role is a bit too little maybe? Obviously claiming is a BAD idea but I rescind my initial idea that there is no more investigatives

And, Ahiru-tan is my nickname for Worst it means duckling!
there's no point in me not claiming

I'm basically a 1-shot town roleblock, but I roleblock by giving my card to another player, who can then give the card to someone else (roleblocking them)

receiving the card (it was the joker of hearts") confirms me by flavor to the person i give it to

since tw thought he should shade me for some reason, i wanted to give it to a loud player (i had no town reads)

so i gave it to alisae

so now it is gone and so is my utility

I'm the seventh piece btw
103-11 0-2
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:43 pm

I don't relay want to massclaim but I understand IF you are town why you would claim there - I think its relevancy should be discussed for day 3. I do not think that role would make you automatically town EVEN if it were proven so I will file it as null.

so YEAH - Purrcocet I have some fresh catnip for you to sample if you can tell me your thoughts sofar! (ノ*ФωФ)ノ

Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Donempire »

Yeah, i do think you are more than just a vanilla townie. But i do not think you are a powerrole... Especially THAT role, because if you were, you wouldve either not used it and then shutted up about it, or wouldve used your action and confirmed two people, and at worst, get the suspicion off yourself as we cant lynch a corpse. Is my line of thinking sound? You cant bring up the wouldve put us in mylo argument because you're the one who mis/lolhammered worst and put us in this situation. This all reads like desperation to me right now. You'll have to fight harder to get out of this rather than just claiming pr.

Is purrcocet in pinging range?
@Mod
Formerly Dongempire
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 109, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:I don't relay want to massclaim but I understand IF you are town why you would claim there - I think its relevancy should be discussed for day 3. I do not think that role would make you automatically town EVEN if it were proven so I will file it as null.

so YEAH - Purrcocet I have some fresh catnip for you to sample if you can tell me your thoughts sofar! (ノ*ФωФ)ノ
you don't think that alisae confirming i had handed the joker of HEARTS would have cleared me?

there was no reason not to claim. I'm simply a named townie at this point

and this game is off the rails already (and not cuz of me...)
103-11 0-2
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Donempire »

Oh good, this game just got a lot shittier.

I see no point in not claiming myself. I was sheriff detective roleblocker one shot, but i used it on alisae. Shame to think about it now.

Can we stop with this bullshit? You arent anything. All you are doing is muddying the water for people who actually want to scumhunt. If you give me one reason you HAD TO claim right now urap, i might just stop suspecting you two are a team.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 111, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 109, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:I don't relay want to massclaim but I understand IF you are town why you would claim there - I think its relevancy should be discussed for day 3. I do not think that role would make you automatically town EVEN if it were proven so I will file it as null.

you don't think that alisae confirming i had handed the joker of HEARTS would have cleared me?

Make no mistakes, there was a reason not to claim.

Besides, there wasnt a reason TO claim, so why do it? No one asked you, no one needed to know, and that post was just fluff disguised as something more, admit it.
Formerly Dongempire
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 109, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:I do not think that role would make you automatically town
EVEN if it were proven
VOTE: saske

this is too much not to lynch like, the bolded is not real paranoia. It's trying to emphasize how not clear I am by showing that I wouldn't be clear in a situation where it would be more reasonable to call me clear than it is now. Which is not relevant to our current game state. It's just there to further undercut.

if the card were confirmed, i would have been confirmed.

-quick hammer when you should be better than that (as evidenced to me by TW's comments since I don't know you personally)
-not using your role to help confirm yourself when you really needed confirming if town
-bad thought processes
103-11 0-2
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:50 pm

In post 110, Donempire wrote:Is my line of thinking sound? You cant bring up the wouldve put us in mylo argument because you're the one who mis/lolhammered worst and put us in this situation
No - Claiming's purpose is NOT to clear me but to provide more information to town. What purpose would not using it and then staying quiet about it entail? And I have every right to do that since because putting town in a D2 MYLO when I am a likely lynch is COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE. It is better that if I am still scumread that I am lynched today so that my flip provides information, this is common sense.

GAMBLING on using it would have been smart if Worst did not flip bodyguard since I would assume there is a safeguard to not make the setup D2 MYLO for certain, and I do not think URAP2's role serves that purpose if it is town. If anything it is ALSO negative utility.
u r a person 2 wrote:

You relay dont comprehend why it would look like a potential scumrole from my prespective? Named townie or scum with a fakeclaim your claim impacts reads on you as much as my own claim should - it is NULL.

Zaphkael
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Little Did They Know

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Zaphkael »

In post 110, Donempire wrote:Is purrcocet in pinging range? @Mod
If you mean prod range, no. I reset my prods at daystart.
But I know, at the end...
Shoot me a message if you need a game reviewed!
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 113, Donempire wrote:Make no mistakes, there was a reason not to claim.

Besides, there wasnt a reason TO claim, so why do it? No one asked you, no one needed to know, and that post was just fluff disguised as something more, admit it.
the reason to claim is because we're starting this game at day 2 and town needs all the info it can get
103-11 0-2
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:50 pm

In post 114, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 109, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:I do not think that role would make you automatically town
EVEN if it were proven
VOTE: saske

this is too much not to lynch like, the bolded is not real paranoia. It's trying to emphasize how not clear I am by showing that I wouldn't be clear in a situation where it would be more reasonable to call me clear than it is now. Which is not relevant to our current game state. It's just there to further undercut.

if the card were confirmed, i would have been confirmed.

-quick hammer when you should be better than that (as evidenced to me by TW's comments since I don't know you personally)
-not using your role to help confirm yourself when you really needed confirming if town
-bad thought processes

Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Donempire »

This urap isnt town, wouldnt you agree?
Formerly Dongempire
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 115, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:You relay dont comprehend why it would look like a potential scumrole from my prespective? Named townie or scum with a fakeclaim your claim impacts reads on you as much as my own claim should - it is NULL.
no i completely understand why it's null. it's the "EVEN if confirmed" part that I'm scum reading
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 119, Donempire wrote:This urap isnt town, wouldnt you agree?
lol is this based on your extensive meta on me?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

vote never moving.

please allow today to be me vs saske gladiate

I win either way - we either lynch scum, or i am freed of this trainwreck
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 121, u r a person 2 wrote:
lol is this based on your extensive meta on me?
note this is sarcasm because we've played together once in like my second game on site months ago
103-11 0-2
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 7:54 pm

By play, I do believe he is scum since his push on me is a doltric diatribe of disastrous dungheaps BUT I would rather focus on other people given his claim. By the end of this dayphase I would be okay lynching him if we did not have solid scumreads elsewhere but if he is scum the better play is to focus on the partner - which is WHY I would like Skygazer, Dunnestrale, and Purrcocet to post game advancing content!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”