ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 9:30 am

Post by ConManMick »

In post 591, ConManMick wrote:
In post 587, Almost50 wrote:@CMM: Since you're obviously on now and I'm still catching up.. did you post anything that's AI for you yet? If so.. can you point it out?
Have you? All I'm seeing is "look guys I'm reading the thread, we're all pals Ecks dee"
Look at me totally ignoring A50
Like how can you boldfaced lie about my position when it's in literal writing that I responded to you
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this game is pathetic.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 9:33 am

Post by ConManMick »

In post 673, Titus wrote:VOTE: Monotosh

Totally confusing here but his posts here are scummy as fuck.
What are you seeing from Montosh that's scummy because I'm very much townleaning that slot
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

Look at his latest post and compare it to Nero's calling me out. Nero's straight and no nonsense. He wants me to get the game going and be the hyper poster I used to be. His motivation is to read me, not attack from the side.

Look at Macintosh latest posting. He casually tells you to vote me. He suggests that you're voting apparently the largest wagon and prattles off about random noise about talking more.

His words are talking just to talk. There's no way to make sense of his goals.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y no hyper post?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 9:55 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Hey Nero I would hyper post but you got angry at me last time.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 681, rosterfoster wrote:Hey Nero I would hyper post but you got angry at me last time.
:lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 681, rosterfoster wrote:Hey Nero I would hyper post but you got angry at me last time.
:lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 670, Montosh wrote:What still strikes you as scummy?
*shrugz*

For me, nothing has really changed. I still think her decision to role claim doesn't make sense from town.

Her argument that she needed to claim b/c millers and ascetics (and pgo's and roles that directly fuck with night actions) do doesn't make sense to me. It comes off as LAMIST.

In post 77, mastina wrote:Every game has a day that you massclaim in.
she's worried about having to claim that role in massclaim. That is
EONS
away. Why would town, that's supposedly often a scum NK, be worried about being alive on day 4 or whenever its mass claim time?

but then there's also the built-in excuse of "I have an anti-town role, no wonder I haven't been night killed yet"
In post 77, mastina wrote:I don't fucking lie about having an anti-town role.
no one is accusing you of that. I'm saying that you are a scum role, which would be anti-town still. :lol:
In post 22, mastina wrote:
In post 19, Montosh wrote:
In post 16, mastina wrote:So as I told Ank when confirming my role, it's basically an obligatory anti-town town role which there is some theoretical advantage to but which I as a player can see nothing but negative utility for.
What's even the theoretical utility of that role?
Heck if I know. Read what I said again; I said I can see nothing to negative utility to it as a player, and that maybe Ank as the mod sees some theoretical utility to it but from my viewpoint there's literally none.
I think this is fake derp. She has a role that could potentially take away scum's RS ability (if they have one) and maybe even their PT
In post 16, mastina wrote:including shutting down any existing one.
and that doesn't come to mind?

This is very similar to RC's upick where she claimed she had an anti-town role and went on to talk about how she saw only neg utility. Of course, she has the excuse of "I never do the same thing twice" but that's not entirely true either.

of course, ppl are town reading her b/c big bad Nero requested a prod on her and she's angry and threw a fit. Not like scum can't
aTe
. And it's not like she wasn't around and posting elsewhere.

Honestly, I'm not seeing the big deal from either her or LUV.
In post 528, mastina wrote:I haven't felt like posting. Since I was forced to because you're being an ass tho...
this is not exactly true though. All you had to do is say that you didn't feel like posting and come back in the morning. Not like I made you post 15 other times.

I think if we haven't lynched more than 1 scum and Mastina hasn't been NK'd we should totally be lynching her b4 lylo.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean there is kinda a big difference between posting 10 pages of spam and being active and engaged in the game and posting lots of content.

Also, you got played like a fiddle.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 533, mastina wrote:
In post 424, Elbirn wrote:Mastina do you have a reason for declaring RAS/Clemency "town as town can be" or what?
Reason implies singular. I have several, so it's plural.
but like what are they?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 680, Nero Cain wrote:y no hyper post?
Too busy trying to make a mini me while managing far too much real world crap.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 687, Titus wrote:Too busy trying to make a mini me
TMI

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 688, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 687, Titus wrote:Too busy trying to make a mini me
TMI
What does the thought of an army of VCA robots scare you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it's automation. ppl need jobs!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 690, Nero Cain wrote:it's automation. ppl need jobs!
Good, so prefer little Tituses instead. Hehehe. VCA needs doing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mod pls prod NotMySpamAccount

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 11:11 am

Post by mastina »

In post 564, ConManMick wrote:Can someone walk me through their scumread of Titus like I'm an idiot please? Until the Gamma vote I quite liked that slot
Sure--Titus's approach this game is her scumgame.

There's lazy-town-Titus and lazy-scum-Titus.
The former is a rarity albeit one not entirely out of the question; the latter is common.
Statistically speaking she'd be more likely scum from that alone--but the real clincher?

Lazy-town-Titus and lazy-scum-Titus aren't identical.

And this is lazy-scum-Titus.
She's making effort to appear to be town, without actually doing anything town, while just lurking by.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 11:12 am

Post by mastina »

In post 581, Nero Cain wrote:if Titus is scum I get credit for gut scum reading her
Sorry mate but you can't claim credit for what's mine since that push was mine and mine alone. :]
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, b/c it's not like I didn't vote her in 12. but who cares?

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 11:23 am

Post by mastina »

In post 684, Nero Cain wrote:Why would town, that's supposedly often a scum NK, be worried about being alive on day 4 or whenever its mass claim time?
A good question!

One which I have already answered.

You're still failing in reading comprehension.

So maybe if I quote it again.

You'll miraculously actually get my fucking meaning?
In post 539, mastina wrote:
In post 426, Nero Cain wrote:
All it accomplishes is giving yourself a reason for why you are not a scum nk.
How many times will I need to quote this before you get the implication?
In post 85, mastina wrote:
In post 84, Nero Cain wrote:Who says you'll live till massclaim anyways?
Might wanna think that statement through Nero.
It has a stupidly obvious answer to it, once you realize how often I'm a scum nightkill.
You've yet to read this correctly. :]
In post 684, Nero Cain wrote:She has a role that could potentially take away scum's RS ability (if they have one) and maybe even their PT
My ability is specifically for the dead, so doesn't work on the scum PT.

Also?

Taking away the ability of a scum restless spirit?

...Still not pro-town.

Because having a scum player dead and using their restless spirit ability is still valuable to the town and not something the town should want to take away from them. The reasons for this are stupidly obvious when you think about it, but are technically speaking best left unsaid, for obvious reasons if you correctly thought of them.
In post 684, Nero Cain wrote:Of course, she has the excuse of "I never do the same thing twice" but that's not entirely true either.
Oh really?
Do tell.
I'm actually.
Genuinely.
Fascinated by this argument.
And would love to see you back it up with references.

Because I'm quite sure it holds for every single scumgame of mine ever, and as I'm the one who has played in every single scumgame of mine ever, pretty sure my viewpoint on the subject's a fairly solid one and you being able to raise so much as an iota of a counterargument?

Legit would love to see it because as far as I can tell none exists.
In post 684, Nero Cain wrote:And it's not like she wasn't around and posting elsewhere.
My posting frequency is indicative of my investment, not of my alignment.
This game I give zero fucks about to be frank.
Naturally I'm not inclined to post here.

I post because I'm obligated to, but I'm not enjoying this game yet.
That's not to say I won't, I'm sure I will in fact. QUITE positive I will.
I just am not right now, and until such time as I am, my investment will continue to be low.

Deal with it or lynch me.
You already got my claim so it's not like you need to declare intent.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd be fine with your d1 lynch but there are enough uncaring town and/or town that doesn't think you are scum that you aren't gonna get lynched today.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 11:32 am

Post by mastina »

In post 686, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 533, mastina wrote:
In post 424, Elbirn wrote:Mastina do you have a reason for declaring RAS/Clemency "town as town can be" or what?
Reason implies singular. I have several, so it's plural.
but like what are they?
Well for a start?

RAS posted many, many, MANY of my thoughts and my reasons...before I had given them.
In a way showing that RAS and I were thinking VERY similarly to one another--something not
impossible
to come from scum, but
incredibly unlikely
to be so.
ESPECIALLY given that RAS has no prior experience with me.
RAS had no way of knowing what he was doing would appeal to me.
RAS had no way of knowing what he was doing would click with me.
RAS had no way of knowing how I think, how my thoughts work, in order to establish that level of synergy.
But he did so anyway; I could quote his posts for the vast majority of my reasons and reads, and pass them off as my own, because they were just that. damn. on. point.

RAS's approach to the game I actually saw as similar to Montosh's approach to the game, except with stances that were even more accurate and well-thought-out than Montosh.

RAS's replace-out was INSANELY town, and I'll tell you why:
Because RAS basically quoted the same reason I've gone "fuck this game".
In post 240, RAS wrote:Will prod dodge until I feel like this game is more worth playing; these have to be the shittiest reasons I've seen in a while to warrant votes.
In post 250, RAS wrote:You're scum, but I don't really care that much.

Have fun, though. :)
This is literally the reason I haven't been posting here.
The game's just not worth playing, and I just really don't care that much.

Speaking of RAS's posts though...they're not a carbon copy of my stances; they are notably different in things like the Creature read, which I felt was well-reasoned even though I thought it wrong.

The RAS slot is above conftown levels of town.
Clemency can do absolutely NOTHING to ruin that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 696, mastina wrote:Because having a scum player dead and using their restless spirit ability is still valuable to the town and not something the town should want to take away from them. The reasons for this are stupidly obvious when you think about it, but are technically speaking best left unsaid, for obvious reasons if you correctly thought of them.
tbh, I'm not even sure how that would work. the hods are mod confirmed so even if scum is in a hood with town they don't have to post and why would they? So scum either have no RS or are like scum tree stumps?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”