{peng redemp}
{psyche}
{cdb}
{vorq}
{nm}
{mjl gamma}
{uzi otter perfo}
{Detective Pikachu}
I don't really get why there was the need to post this twice... there would have been no reason to make a new list just because you were changing your placement of psyche if he wasn't moving more than one tier. Seems like ... not exactly busywork, but I don't see why you felt the need to do this as town. If it was just because Vork was below NM, why was Vork still below NM in 488?
Interesting take... I don't see this as busywork (or AI) at all. Calling someone out for posting a slightly updated reads list, and your posts , , , and that are devoid of anything useful seem more like busywork, actually.

I don't think the case against schadd is strong enough to be trying to start that wagon right now, whereas you could be looking into any of the other people who have wagons going. Think they're all town? Why, then?

VOTE: Detective Pikachu

Just going to remind everyone though that LUV still hasn't contributed anything of substance, and I'm wondering why I'm the only one who cares.

Penguin vs. Psyche is reading TvT to me. I don't see a Penguin lynch today and if ppl aren't getting on board with LUV, then this is where I'm going.

The only thing that gives me pause is Redemption trying to push to eliminate competing wagons already. Vote counts were 4, 3, 2, 2, so at 6 days out, what makes the 3-person wagon more viable than the 2-person wagons?
You’re the only one that cares because you believe not doing anything is alignment indicative.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 687, schadd_ wrote:
Liol Uzi Very:
have you had any trouble getting into the game? have you had any reads you would describe as confident?

Per the Former:
are you worried you'll get lynched / run up at some point this game?

channel DELIBIRD:
are psyche and i and i think some other people right to be townreading you here?
Not really. I think it’s more so just laziness on my end.
In post 691, LuckyOtter wrote:Last time I stuck to my guns lynching a claimed PR was bad news. And I was more sure of it then than now. But let's hear it. Vork, how sure are you he's lying?

VOTE: lil uzi
Oop.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by schadd_ »

is there any way u feel different about mafia since your hiatus

idk if youve finished any games since then so if this is hard to answer thats fine
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 778, chennisden wrote:hmm..

PP can you scum case detective pikachu
wut?

You know me and you want me to case someone?
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 777, Psyche wrote:also if the pp wagon wasn't on scum it was a pretty attractive honeypot imo
wut?

do you know what a honeypot is?
<(") | (")>
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 802, schadd_ wrote:is there any way u feel different about mafia since your hiatus

idk if youve finished any games since then so if this is hard to answer thats fine
I’ve finished two. I wouldn’t say I feel any different.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

wanting to vote Chenn at this point.

votecount would be good.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 792, chennisden wrote:PP is trying to cooperate with his townread instead of suddenly scumreading them in those quotes, that feels town indicative
Could you explain your 180 here?
<(") | (")>
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Is Chenn an alt?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

No.
<(") | (")>
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 808, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Is Chenn an alt?
If Chenn is a rules follower, then he's not an alt (though he may have alts from after he joined). He /in'ed into the newbie queue as a newbie a few months ago.
The Oxford comma is only technically optional.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Seems like something I said.
<(") | (")>
Redemption
Redemption
Goon
Redemption
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Redemption »

Hi Chennisden, I'm Redemption, biggest motherfucker here ;;;

I was going to compliment your profile pic but you just called me scum (jk, it's super cute, Pokémony and green, I love it! Are you from Smogon by any chance?)

I'm seeing that Chennisden is making many tiny posts in order to compensate for how much of a train wreck Gamma Emerald was. If you want to pull off that card, at least explain your reads. Because honestly, I would've been fine with you making few posts that actually has content in just like a normal person that just comes in a game. Because right now, to me, you're acting just as scummy as Gamma was.

And yeah, ok, I'm man enough to admit that my posts look scummy because they are quite agressive. But at least I'm helping town. What have you done for the last 24 hours?

Right now, I think I speak for everyone here when I'm asking you to explain yourself on those questions:

-Why do you think that Lucky Otter is town?

-Why do you think I'm scum?

-Why would you lynch Penguin Power?
WIN RATE: town: 1/1 scum: 0/0 over-second-half-of-the-game survival : 0/1
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 812, Redemption wrote:But at least I'm helping town.
Subject to much discussion.
<(") | (")>
Redemption
Redemption
Goon
Redemption
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Redemption »

Btw, I went to the movies to see Detective Pikachu yesterday with my friends. Can we talk about how garbage it was here without our own Detective Pikachu blowing up into outrage? XD
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Wow...bad opinions about movies too.
<(") | (")>
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 798, Lil Uzi Vert wrote::nerd:
Vorkuta wrote:VOTE: Performer Beetlejuice
In post 619, MaryJoLisa wrote:Psyche, you seem like you know what you're talking about.

Do me! Analyze me!
In post 621, MaryJoLisa wrote:I feel neglected.
In post 622, MaryJoLisa wrote:okay, fine. If your analysis was going to make me glow with pride over my natural psychological normalcy or better yet my own intellectual achievements, then I'd hope you'd be very forthcoming! But if you feel maybe you're not ready to put forth such contributions to my character, I will totally understand an respect that.
The above feel really off to me because they don’t quite match up with the personality assessment of Mary Jo I have in my head.

I think a newer player would not be so overly eager in the first post to be psychologically analyzed by Mr. Personality. I feel like they would be extremely intimidated. It reads to me like she was trying to see if she can have someone town case her for free without putting any effort.

I also feel like town would’ve left it at the second post and not go on about not being analyzed in the last post.
Nah, it was just the chardonnay talking. I get giggly when I've had a glass or two of wine.
Redemption
Redemption
Goon
Redemption
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Redemption »

On a more serious note, deadline is in 4 days. We should probably think of who to lynch between PenguinPower and Detective Pikachu. More than half of us want one of them dead so lets agree on it now while we can shall we?

I'm personally willing to lynch Chennisden d1 as well.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 816, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 798, Lil Uzi Vert wrote::nerd:
Vorkuta wrote:VOTE: Performer Beetlejuice
In post 619, MaryJoLisa wrote:Psyche, you seem like you know what you're talking about.

Do me! Analyze me!
In post 621, MaryJoLisa wrote:I feel neglected.
In post 622, MaryJoLisa wrote:okay, fine. If your analysis was going to make me glow with pride over my natural psychological normalcy or better yet my own intellectual achievements, then I'd hope you'd be very forthcoming! But if you feel maybe you're not ready to put forth such contributions to my character, I will totally understand an respect that.
The above feel really off to me because they don’t quite match up with the personality assessment of Mary Jo I have in my head.

I think a newer player would not be so overly eager in the first post to be psychologically analyzed by Mr. Personality. I feel like they would be extremely intimidated. It reads to me like she was trying to see if she can have someone town case her for free without putting any effort.

I also feel like town would’ve left it at the second post and not go on about not being analyzed in the last post.
Nah, it was just the chardonnay talking. I get giggly when I've had a glass or two of wine.
:igmeou:
Redemption
Redemption
Goon
Redemption
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Redemption »

Nah, it was just the chardonnay talking. I get giggly when I've had a glass or two of wine.[/quote]
:igmeou:[/quote]

What are you 95 pounds? XD

Nah just kidding. One time, one of my own friends got hammered on a single shot on vodka, fun time.

[quote
PenguinPower wrote:Wow...bad opinions about movies too.
Alright you started the bal. Here's everything wrong about the movie:

Spoiler:
- The goal of the bad guy is to eliminate evil by getting rid of human individuals by fusionning Pokémons with their partners. Which is actually evil because he stripped both Pokémon or human partner of their own mind and body

- The bad guy uses a gas that makes Pokémons go bat shit crazy and evil while having the goal in mind of suppressing evil human designs. Which makes 0 sense.

- Everything that Mewtwo does in the movie has 0 coherences with the real Pokémon universe except for the amnesia move

- Psyduck's attack on the Greninjas was a psychic move (whatever the fuck it was, it was 100% psychic). It should've had no effect on the Greninjas because they are dark type. The producers actually gave 0 attention and fucks about the Pokémons' typing

- That one almost made me walk out of the place. The part when the lady in the van made the finger move to tell the protagonist to get in the actual van and face the bad guy without any dialog or in-between context whatsoever

- Every single cringy scenes and dialogs in the god damn movie

- Torterra being represented as a lazy ass Pokémon that just lays there (unpopular opinion)

I'm also sparing you the 6 foot 5 Charizard and the non-Pokémon-related scientific impossibilities

Conclusion : If you actually think that Detective Pikachu was a good movie, you must be an undergrown school boy that will never go beyond the equivalent off middle school in his scolar years X)

-
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

My kids enjoyed it. So...don't really care. Probably will never open your spoiler.
<(") | (")>
Redemption
Redemption
Goon
Redemption
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Redemption »

In post 820, PenguinPower wrote:My kids enjoyed it. So...don't really care. Probably will never open your spoiler.
Oh I get it, the daddy positive mindset eh? I guess you have a smoother approach of things than I have, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 819, Redemption wrote:Nah, it was just the chardonnay talking. I get giggly when I've had a glass or two of wine.
:igmeou:[/quote]

What are you 95 pounds? XD

Nah just kidding. One time, one of my own friends got hammered on a single shot on vodka, fun time.
[/quote]

Two glasses a couple of times a week is an appropriate level of alcohol for me. I usually don't go over that, but when I do, I always regret it the next day with a nasty headache.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

In post 799, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I haven’t bothered to read any of Redemption’s recent posts since I decided to mark him as town for the foreseeable future. Who do you think are the scum attempting to let him hang himself so to speak?
Well, I feel like Penguin should have understood what he was trying to say, but I'm not sure Penguin has the disposition that would make him likely to explain the term that was meant to be used. N_M never explains. And Vork seemed to kind of ignore it, but Vork is town. So I kinda feel like town is just not really being very helpful to a new player rather than seeing a big scum motivation there.
In post 806, PenguinPower wrote:wanting to vote Chenn at this point.
pichu is probably town given it's schadd leading the wagon
Redemption
Redemption
Goon
Redemption
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Redemption »

On my part, I only drink strong alcohol. I feel like the more I get used to it, the more it takes for me to get drunk. I only drink when I'm in a bad mood though, I don't enjoy drinking that much. When I do, I take big sips of it.

I don't think I'm going drink that much this summer anyway. My college semester ended today for me and it's gonna put a lot less stress off my shoulders. I started going to the gym more seriously as well (again XP). Without training, my weight varies between 130 and 135 pounds. Right now, I'm 140 pounds and it keeps rising. One day, my body is going to force me to be straight edge because of my increasing resistance to alcohol XD

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”