Micro 874: Generic Micro Normal (game OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Oh we back!
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:05 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 872, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:As for Blake, I think it’s NAI. However if you’re constantly dipping out, the honorable thing to do is to just replace out. Like it’s not scummy to use emotions; it can be scummy to abuse emotions. Do you think she’s doing that here Nom?
It's hard to say. It could be both but, I predicted she would post something where she would feel defeated if I ever pushed Skitter, and that happened, so I basically am inside her mind right now. And if I managed to correctly predict what someone would do? I think this is more likely to be a townslot.

It's weird but that's what my gut tells me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 596, Saudade wrote:
In post 594, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 584, Saudade wrote:why do you townread cheekybricky
Tone, eagerness to create and maintain a town block, shining the spotlight on Creature and Delta’s slot early on.
eagerness to maintain herself in a townblock maybe
shining spotlight on the weakest player in the table + afk slot is no credential
not to mention she ran away from confrontation with me =(

hang give rope hang give rope hang give rope
In post 625, Saudade wrote:Just nonsense really
You only became aggressive towards me after i swayed some votes on you, otherwise you were content with prepairing me for a mislynch today or tomorrow
What are your thoughts on these Cheeky?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:08 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I'll be honest and say that I REALLY wish to avoid a saudade lynch today because it doesn't serve my personal PoE.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I don’t really have a read on him but I can see what Cheeky has been saying. I’ve kinda seen that style done by town though.

Transcend comes to mind.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

LUV you don't really seem to be pushing for Blake even though they're listed as your only scumread?
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Blake Belladonna »

I just don't want to talk to a brick wall, nom.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 880, CheekyTeeky wrote:LUV you don't really seem to be pushing for Blake even though they're listed as your only scumread?
I don’t push my reads strongly no. I just put them out there and hope people see what I see. I’d like to think that people who have played with me before or familiar with me would know it’s odd to think they would get more information out of me than Skitter. I’d like to think people realize that Blake doesn’t have a case on me other than being political. I’ve tried to understand why that makes me scum based on the definition she gave and I still don’t really see it because I think I’ve been fairly active.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Town misread me all the time but I don’t think this is it. And since my case revolves mostly around her approach to my slot, similar to you and Saudade, I don’t think people are going to really follow.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:28 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 881, Blake Belladonna wrote:I just don't want to talk to a brick wall, nom.
I am like you. I will stick to my guns. My job is not to try and convince you because I know it's a dead end and I would literally do the same thing as you are doing right now.
I want to collaborate with you, but I know it's hard because we have differing opinions, and my paranoia is getting in the way. I know what you want to do. You want me to calm down and go back to the easier LUV lynch. Because that's what you want.

Give me a partner for scum!LUV. Like, an actual case.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 883, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Town misread me all the time but I don’t think this is it. And since my case revolves mostly around her approach to my slot, similar to you and Saudade, I don’t think people are going to really follow.
I may consider it if I'm wrong on Saudade or Creature. I'm not wrong on Saudade though.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:48 am

LUV why do you even care about my read on you? I haven't had the influence to be a particular threat to you and yet you've put a weird amount of focus on it.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:49 am

Like I'm your only scumread and you want me to explain to you why you're scum? What?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Seriously? Maybe because I was voting for you slot before you replaced in? Maybe because you want to lynch me and haven’t attempted to address any of my concerns?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

How’s the focus weird? You’ve claimed to solve the game early on and had me, a Creature who hadn’t posted much yet, and a slot that was waiting to be replaced as your scum pool.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Of course I’m going to rebuke that because of how the argument between you and Skitter played out.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:59 am

Post by nomnomnom »

LUV, how sure are you that Blake is scum? And how sure are you that Skitter is town?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Let’s go back to the beginning.
In post 224, Blake Belladonna wrote:Lil Uzi Vert is mostly a question mark since I'm really not sure whether to townread his content or be suspicious about his trajectories.
What was the content you were unsure about town reading and how and when did it suddenly become content that you think more than likely comes from scum?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 891, nomnomnom wrote:LUV, how sure are you that Blake is scum? And how sure are you that Skitter is town?
I don’t have a number to give you but I’m getting close to the point where I’m confident enough to eat rope if I’m somehow wrong.

I don’t town read Skitter. I’d actually like to see more from her.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 5:04 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 893, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t town read Skitter. I’d actually like to see more from her.
She went VLA, so that's going to be a problem.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I saw. Not surprised since it’s her birthday weekend.

Girl wants to hit the club.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 5:08 am

Post by nomnomnom »

You seem to know her personally :P
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 5:08 am

All I remember is you asking questions that are vague, openended, and/or essentially asking me to explain how I got to a scumread on you.

Quote me anything that isn't the above and I will respond to it.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 5:09 am

In post 892, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Let’s go back to the beginning.
In post 224, Blake Belladonna wrote:Lil Uzi Vert is mostly a question mark since I'm really not sure whether to townread his content or be suspicious about his trajectories.
What was the content you were unsure about town reading and how and when did it suddenly become content that you think more than likely comes from scum?
I initially townread the skitter attack because I agreed with it. Afterwards I realized the way you handled it was not especially town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 404, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 325, Blake Belladonna wrote:
In post 320, skitter30 wrote:
In post 250, Blake Belladonna wrote:
In post 247, nomnomnom wrote:@Blake between a Skit and a LUV wagon which one do you benefit town the most rn
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
also this is awful; if you think i'm scum vote me; don't vote the player that's easier to wagon/lynch
I specifically pushed LUV because:

a. I knew you would engage me regardless of whether I started pressuring you directly or not. I did not have that same read on LUV.
b. Direct pressure would not give me sortable information on you, it had some ability to work on LUV.
c. My read on LUV is "town because ? and scum because ?" and I need to be able to sort those out in order to decide which one it is. My read on you is directly because of your overall approach to the game and how it's affected your content.
What information? I gave you a few people I like for town without any reasoning.

I think Skitter would most certainly have given you a lot more of what you’re looking for in response to pressure.
In post 406, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 364, Blake Belladonna wrote:Specifically with wagoning, skitter.

I always knew you were going to engage me on my scumread when you saw it, what exactly is a wagon going to do to help that? I'm going to have to burn part of what little credibility I have to push either slot anyways, so I might as well get something I wouldn't otherwise get for it.
This is fair. I generally don’t respond to being scum read. I don’t respond to being wagoned either though if I feel it’s not real or if it’s obviously not real.
In post 557, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 486, Blake Belladonna wrote:And as an addition for why Creature is as scum?

He's playing heavily survivalistically. This recent thought process is not a real one, because there are far better reasons than those three are the lowest posters to scumread them. Creature is scum realizing that he's in a hole because too many people are clearly town for him to win.

Lil Uzi Vert is scum because he's been playing the whole game politically instead of actually sorting people. His interactions with skitter and me are fake and made to look busy more than actually sorting people. Also of note is that he had no strong opinion of skitter after that engagement he had with her clearly showing he had a scumread trajectory on her.

Deltawave is null, but there are good reasons to townread everybody else in the game. The game is really as simple as it looks and I would be pretty shocked if the scumteam wasn't in that list.
There isn’t actually and I’ll start with your case on me. Oh and you’ve lost me again by the way.

There’s nothing wrong with being political and it’s actually one of the reasons I think Cheeky is town. She’s been adamant about the reads she feels confident in and whose reads or abilities she trust. She’s essentially creating a game state or an atmosphere with reads. A town block if you will. I find that to be more personality trait than anything but I’ve seen town be more political than scum.

It be nice if you’d step out your echo chamber a little more and point out why you feel my interactions with Skitter are fake. You’ve ignored most of my attempts to interact with you.

I didn’t have one because I don’t think her push on Nom was anything to condemn her for and I can see it also coming from town.
In post 576, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 565, Blake Belladonna wrote:LUV

You sniped at a couple of skitters posts from the side and then went nowhere with them, then voted my predecessor and have given no indication whatsoever that anything I've done has shifted anything or that you're independently scumreading anything I'm doing. And now you're coming in here and asking Creature why he unvoted me?
How have I been snipping? I haven’t made any sly or petty attacks on Skitter.

Maybe because I haven’t seen anything to change my view and have only felt that I’m on the right track based on a few things? I stated that I didn’t understand your reasoning for voting me over Skitter initially and even after coming to an understanding, it still didn’t jive with me. I didn’t understand your thought process regarding your early game state read or why you feel my interactions are fake. I also very much agree with a post Nom made about how you and Skitter’s heated (if it can even be considered that :lol:) fizzled out.
In post 577, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 566, Blake Belladonna wrote:You're playing politically in the sense that you're playing for appearance and not trying to sort out the game.
I don’t even know what this means.
In post 570, Creature wrote:
In post 556, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 460, Creature wrote:
In post 264, Blake Belladonna wrote:Okay...

Who do you have confident reads on then?
Used to feel more confident. Still am confident on MJL and nomnom though.
What’s changed?
realized you and skitter weren't that off your scum range.
That’s fair.
In post 819, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What distractions?

Blake if you believe me to hard to lynch against this table, why on earth would I let Creature attempt to incrimate me and make it easier for town to lynch me? Why don’t I just opt to let him lurk out the day?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”