Elbirn -
Lil Uzi Vert -
Montosh -
Nero Cain -
rosterfoster -
Titus -

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2019-06-02 19:00:00) from now, or June 2nd, 7:00 PM CST (GMT-6).

Prodding: N/A
Replacing: N/A
V/LA: rosterfoster (6/3)
Last edited by Ankamius on Fri May 31, 2019 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Omochao

Do you have any reasoning to think Mastina is town besides not liking the wagon on her?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 943, Titus wrote:
In post 938, Omochao wrote:
In post 936, Titus wrote: @O Show me where I say mastina's town. I've been skeptical of Mastina since she claimed.
this devolves into a game of whether not sr means a tr, which is axiomatic and not worth talking about so ill skip this dialogue tree

why do you think mastina is scum in plain english? because she is acting like not (town!mastina)? is scumreading you not allowed here?
Nah, you don't get to accuse me of town reading mastina in and then claim semantics. You're begging me to vote anywhere else while either a) misrepping my position or b) having a fundamental misconception of the human language.

Back up where I "changed my mind".

Pleading with me to change while fundamentally misconstruing my position does not work well.

Point blank town mastina can scumread me. Yet, she doesn't swing at me out the gate because she knows my preferred method of playing scum leaves associative if not pushed early. It's been awhile but Iremember her saying it. I'd get proof if I remembered where and had energy.

Then there's self interest as I am usually damn skilled with hoods. Scum mastina parking her suspicion on me with no basis would be an excellent cover for an "accident".
so are you gonna sit here and tell me that you havent changed your mind on mastina this game, and that everything you've said is just on one sliding scale of skepticism? i literally can and will claim semantics here. even now if i go more in depth as to why i dont believe that spectrum bs in idea x, it will end up clashing with some fundamental believe you have, you'll think there's no possible way i could say x while still being town.
im not interested and thus i will avoid the whole timeline altogether.

so town!mastina can scumread you but would wait longer to push it, because she would want associatives. this!mastina is pushing you early with the implied motivation that you are strong with neighborhoods, and thats why she's scum.
isnt this only logical if she pushes you unprovoked?
call me out on continuity here, but if you push mastina first, then isn't it in town!mastina's interest to push back to avoid getting lynched. I don't think mastina's behavior fits that narrative. Do you?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 951, Nero Cain wrote:Omochao

Do you have any reasoning to think Mastina is town besides not liking the wagon on her?
no.
i dont even think she's that towny.
but what i dont like are wagons that dont make sense.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 949, Flavor Leaf wrote:That’s just throwing shade at me because I know your slot and that’s on record, so you’re trying to discredit early
im not discrediting you
i swear discrediting is not even a real thing in this game
its impossible to retroactively discredit things you have said about my slot, by talking about you hedging another slot

like what is your point here
"you're shading because i dont like your slot so by talking about something we are in total agreement of will somehow make my points less valid"
what?

the argument against my slot is weird interactions with nancy no one knows anything about and lurking anyway. that's not even arguable.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 947, Nero Cain wrote:b/c she doesn't think she'll get lynched d1
so even this debate we're having right now has been planned by mastina lol

is she a bond villain
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 956, Omochao wrote:is she a bond villain
yes

Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Omochao »

lmao

im sorry i just hate that it seems like almost every game i get into someone is scum because of some like supervillain plan that is completely outside the realm of like reality

and the logic is just "well this is what they do and theyre not doing it" or "this is what they dont do and theyre doing it"

its so wack and it leads to boring af games
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see why it's impossible that Mastina blatantly claims her scum role and uses shitty/LAMIST reasoning to claim that it was the pro-town thing to do.

Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Omochao »

idk why thats any scummier than claiming any other anti-town role d1 and claiming it was the pro-town thing to do
idk how "if you dont use the role at all its the same as not claiming it" cause then what happens when she gets role copped and we see that she was hiding such an anti-town role the whole time
like i said before i dont find it believable that in ^ scenario we all go "well yeah that was the obvious pro-town thing to do"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

her role does not affect investigation roles (like a miller and ascetic) and claiming she needed to claim b/c she's an anti-town role is LAMIST and looks more like fishing for town cred than an actual town thought process.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, premise one has to be met...mastina's role isn't anti-town
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 960, Omochao wrote:idk why thats any scummier than claiming any other anti-town role d1 and claiming it was the pro-town thing to do
idk how "if you dont use the role at all its the same as not claiming it" cause then what happens when she gets role copped and we see that she was hiding such an anti-town role the whole time
like i said before i dont find it believable that in ^ scenario we all go "well yeah that was the obvious pro-town thing to do"
Also, why is there a supposition town has a rolecop?

This feels like you're mastina's defense attorney....and you don't even TR her.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and you yourself even admit she's not very townie and are only against the wagon b/c it's "scummy".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 962, Titus wrote:Yeah, premise one has to be met...mastina's role isn't anti-town
but it is. She's true claiming her scum role.

the whole ability to take away a players RS ability has a ton of scum benefit to it.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 965, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 962, Titus wrote:Yeah, premise one has to be met...mastina's role isn't anti-town
but it is. She's true claiming her scum role.

the whole ability to take away a players RS ability has a ton of scum benefit to it.
So does an idiot vig. No one says vigs need to claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but an idiot isn't self-aware enough to know they s/he is an idiot

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 967, Nero Cain wrote:but an idiot isn't self-aware enough to know they s/he is an idiot
Says you!!! I’m super self aware
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 967, Nero Cain wrote:but an idiot isn't self-aware enough to know they s/he is an idiot
I dunno, I probably don't have a high d1 vig success rate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Titus »

I can actually see a scenario where Mastina's role has town equity but in Mastina's hands, nope.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm the obligatory mod WIFOM role.

ok, I'm willing to admit that scum do throw in roles that are anti-town just to fuck with town but then we get to the part where she felt the need to claim it and nope. The thing is that she's arguing that she's often a scum NK but by claiming she gave herself an excuse for why scum WOULDN'T NK her. All it does (besides giving her an excuse 4 why she isn't dead) is give away extra information and limit the pool of invests/decent PR.

Her
DECISION
to claim wasn't town. Lynch this scumbag.

Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 964, Nero Cain wrote:and you yourself even admit she's not very townie and are only against the wagon b/c it's "scummy".
illogical is not analogous to scummy but w/e
there shouldnt be a problem with me taking a second look through a wagon when only 2 ppl on it are actually trying to make it happen
Titus wrote: Also, why is there a supposition town has a rolecop?
its a supposition that she even has that fucking role bro
the supposition that town has a rolecop or a cop or literally any investigative is the reason to claiming ANY role before massclaim
why even ask such a gotcha question
Titus wrote:This feels like you're mastina's defense attorney....and you don't even TR her.
this is not what it feels like... it felt like this ages ago
just say what you mean dude we dont have to do this
Nero Cain wrote:her role does not affect investigation roles (like a miller and ascetic) and claiming she needed to claim b/c she's an anti-town role is LAMIST and looks more like fishing for town cred than an actual town thought process.
so you think correct play is "well if theres a cop play so that they don't cop you"? do you think mastina thinks that too?
Nero Cain wrote:
but I'm the obligatory mod WIFOM role.

ok, I'm willing to admit that scum do throw in roles that are anti-town just to fuck with town but then we get to the part where she felt the need to claim it and nope. The thing is that she's arguing that she's often a scum NK but by claiming she gave herself an excuse for why scum WOULDN'T NK her. All it does (besides giving her an excuse 4 why she isn't dead) is give away extra information and limit the pool of invests/decent PR.
Her
DECISION
to claim wasn't town. Lynch this scumbag.
ok
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

Nero, is that my illness making O make no sense in his gripe to me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets talk about scummy wagons?

LUV blank voted NMSA.
Creature is playing to his scum meta and blank voted NMSA.
Montosh is doing some hard fence sitting.
Omochao isn't even town reading Mastina. I don't think ANYONE (besides Roster and a50) are town reading her.

Also I'm agreeing that the NMSA looks like a Mastina counter b/c the entirety of the wagon came well after Mastina got wagoned

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”