micro 871: mystery box of silver 4 (G O)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 625, Chito and Nuko wrote:
In post 472, mastina wrote:
In post 10, apthet wrote:
Hi everyone!

VOTE: Porkens
Confscum.
(Would link but can't find the relevant post.)
VOTE: apthet
Is this the "Hey guys!" tell?
The "hey guys!" tell was the joke reason for the confscum reading, yes--if I were around in the RVS, I'd call apthet scum for "hey guys", and then leave it at that not elaborating on it further in spite of my reasoning clearly being a joke (because I don't believe in the hey guys tell).

...But as you can tell.

I had an actual SERIOUS reason for thinking apthet was scum from that entrance, yes.
GeminiTwin12
GeminiTwin12
Goon
GeminiTwin12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by GeminiTwin12 »

It was a joke. Parachutes, I said who needs em. You actually do when you're jumping out of a plane. I was trying to be funny. Goodness fucking gracious.

Mastina And Nom., are you so dead set sure that I'm scum so much to the point to where you won't even consider that you're incorrect on me? That you won't even discuss other possibilities?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 651, GeminiTwin12 wrote:It was a joke. Parachutes, I said who needs em. You actually do when you're jumping out of a plane. I was trying to be funny. Goodness fucking gracious.

Mastina And Nom., are you so dead set sure that I'm scum so much to the point to where you won't even consider that you're incorrect on me? That you won't even discuss other possibilities?
I've literally been asking you all game long what "other possibilities" there are and you've played the game of sitting on the fence about me and cheeky, then instantly going back to flailing and scumreading mastina for pushing you. You LITERALLY have put three people that pushed you as scum in your scumpool at some point and there was no case on any player at all, just fencesitting to the extreme. You're the kind of player that's just going to sit there and be handling the hammers all game long instead of starting anything substantial and that's scummy. At this point I believe the only reason cheeky is being extremely obtuse about your slot is because she believes you can't blatantly be this scummy and be scum. At this point I'm fairly sure that the only post I liked almost sounds like it was written by something else given the stark contrast with literally everything else you posted.

You've burned your last bullet on Mastina. You're not going away. I won't let you ruin this game.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Do I also need to point out the completely absurd and illogical stance of trusting
your own scumread
on a read about a player? I'm talking to you right now but I'm actually equally mind boggled that cheeky hasn't picked up on that either. I can't even begin to point at all the things that point you as the most obvious scum I've ever had the chance to play with. For real.
GeminiTwin12
GeminiTwin12
Goon
GeminiTwin12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by GeminiTwin12 »

Yeah so essentially this isn't going to be productive. I've said what I had to say, given what I had to offer at this point, I'm not asking for chances,
I'm not obvious scum, just not having a good town game this time around.
GeminiTwin12
GeminiTwin12
Goon
GeminiTwin12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by GeminiTwin12 »

The things you're saying I'm scum for is what I do as town, I don't start wagons and I'm naturally an indecisive person. You can skim through a few of my games for that. If I was scum here, I would be "doing the most" to try and keep up appearances since the start of this and I would have placesd down a serious vote somewhere already.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I don't understand in what world it's ok to call people morons? Check yourself you overinflated bitch you don't know anything about me.

Now pull your head out of your fucking ass for a second a maybe you should ask clarifying questions, fucking moron, because we seem to be talking past each other.

You wanted toxic? You got it and it can get so much worse so make a decision about how ugly you want this game to be and watch what you say to people trying to have fun playing a game. There's no need to personally attack people and you look especially awful when you don't understand what you're talking what.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 656, CheekyTeeky wrote:Check yourself you overinflated bitch you don't know anything about me.
I have to be honest: I really don't like how you are playing this game right now but I can't be mad at you when you write shit like this because you send my sides into orbit lmao
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

for real though let's just calm down and lynch gemini, this is stupid
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 2:25 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

@Nom, @Mastina, anyone else doing it, calling people stupid for not agreeing with you, however obvious you think your points are, is at best unhelpful and at worst making me suspect you're just trying to rile people up to cloud their judgment and/or cause a distraction.

@Mastina is a particularly low blow and I think you should apologize for it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 2:27 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm not playing some people need to learn where the line is and treat others with respect regardless of alignment/status. I'm not going to be bullied at the whim of someone when I was here before them enjoying this game. Like attack the argument not the person or just get better people skills, this is a social game.

I don't have an issue being wrong or having a bad argument but don't fucking call me a moron like you have any right to label me.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 2:30 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

For example. The fact that you can spend lots of time on two posts berating people, but not respond to my request for actual information...
In post 635, mastina wrote:
In post 565, LuckyOtter wrote:@Mastina, what are your thoughts on Parachutes' towncase on ap in ?
What towncase?

Nothing in there makes apthet even remotely town.

Everything he's saying is indicative of town is indicative of scum; it's literally fucking backwards.
...in the same level of detail is highly troubling.

So will you please explain why his points are backwards?
Chito and Nuko
Chito and Nuko
Townie
Chito and Nuko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Chito and Nuko »

In post 649, mastina wrote:
In post 623, Chito and Nuko wrote:May I know when a VT claim is ever clearing?
Ehhh I can see it in special circumstances being clearing when there's good reason to suspect scum wouldn't claim VT beyond just "I don't think they would"; actual solid reasons with strong justification backing why the VT claim is disproportionately likely to come from town.

My post was mostly my way of saying that I don't think said circumstances exist in this game, that there's no special circumstances behind Gemini's VT claim that make it inherently clearing to her, that it's something scum would likely know was the claim to make.
So that was fluff all along then? VT claims aren't clearing by default anyway.
Chito and Nuko
Chito and Nuko
Townie
Chito and Nuko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Chito and Nuko »

In post 646, mastina wrote:
In post 603, CheekyTeeky wrote:Just back up and let me suss this out with mastina
You're a fucking moron.

You know what sussing this out would've been?

Asking one fucking question clarifying this.

If you thought I was saying what you fucking thought I said, find a way to confirm that's what I meant. Find a way to ask me about it and see what I'd have said.

One question was all you'd have needed.

"So, you think that this game's got seven VTs?"
"Are you telling me you think that only scum would know what roles are in the game?" (Ehhh probably not this one as it gives away your meaning too much, but something along those lines could feasibly be done without giving your status away.)
One question.

That's all you'd have fucking needed.

And then, BAM.

I clarify.
That, no, I mean, "Well IF the game's got seven VTs, then YES I would expect the scum to know that, yes. If the game instead had six VTs, I'd expect the scum to know that."
And then.
BAM.
Issue resolved. You suss me out and get a satisfactory answer right then and there.

Without this fucking mess.

Or if that answer wasn't satisfactory?
Ask a second follow-through question to get me to further clarify.
And eventually the results become obvious in what I mean and what I mean not being what you fucking originally thought I was saying.

So I reiterate.

You're a fucking moron.
mastina, please calm down.

But iirc this mastina AtE is more likely to come from town than scum
Chito and Nuko
Chito and Nuko
Townie
Chito and Nuko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Chito and Nuko »

In post 651, GeminiTwin12 wrote:It was a joke. Parachutes, I said who needs em. You actually do when you're jumping out of a plane. I was trying to be funny. Goodness fucking gracious.

All right

With this continued schtick from Gemini I'm starting to feel like he's struggling scum rather than defeated town.
Chito and Nuko
Chito and Nuko
Townie
Chito and Nuko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Chito and Nuko »

UNVOTE: nomnomnom
Will need to think more.

Also Krazy told me he's coming back so yay I guess?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Porkens »

Prodge
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:25 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 659, LuckyOtter wrote:@Nom, @Mastina, anyone else doing it, calling people stupid for not agreeing with you, however obvious you think your points are, is at best unhelpful and at worst making me suspect you're just trying to rile people up to cloud their judgment and/or cause a distraction.
I'm not calling people stupid, what I call stupid is this whole argument and this whole line of logic altogether, rudeness aside. I think I can agree that the only thing that worries me about Gemini's slot is the actual lack of case making on Gemini and I could see a player addressing asinine points with AtE over and over just to avoid doing that, even if there was some case making to push Ap. Otherwise I don't see Mastina being scum and pushing a specific pair here.

We REALLY should be voting Gemini in any case.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:25 am

Post by nomnomnom »

the only thing that worries me about Mastina's slot
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:38 am

Post by schadd_ »

just producing a gentle nudge in the direction of pagetop
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

apthet
apthet
Goon
apthet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 10:38 am

Post by apthet »

In post 530, Parachutes wrote:
In post 525, apthet wrote:Her!
Apologies. I corrected that error in a later post about you

-urap
<3

As for Otter's question about where my null and scumreads are in light of my townreads:

With the current information that I'm working with... I don't know. I'll make a real post at some point in the near future maybe. If I had any solid scumreads I'd be focusing there. I might get enough comfortable townreads at some point where the remaining pool is really narrow. Like I'm a lot more comfortable with Cheeky as well. mastina seems town and that's ridiculously annoying. I think the people I don't have reasons to townread are both hydras and maybe Otter, who I'm more ??? on.
sometimes i want to rest
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 10:40 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 670, apthet wrote:
In post 530, Parachutes wrote:
In post 525, apthet wrote:Her!
Apologies. I corrected that error in a later post about you

-urap
<3

As for Otter's question about where my null and scumreads are in light of my townreads:

With the current information that I'm working with... I don't know. I'll make a real post at some point in the near future maybe. If I had any solid scumreads I'd be focusing there. I might get enough comfortable townreads at some point where the remaining pool is really narrow. Like I'm a lot more comfortable with Cheeky as well. mastina seems town and that's ridiculously annoying. I think the people I don't have reasons to townread are both hydras and maybe Otter, who I'm more ??? on.
You don't have scumreads? At all?
apthet
apthet
Goon
apthet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 10:41 am

Post by apthet »

If I had to pick someone to vote I would pick Chito and Nuko but I need to reread their posts.
sometimes i want to rest
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 10:44 am

Post by schadd_ »