Micro 874: Generic Micro Normal (game OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2173, nomnomnom wrote:You can basically ignore LUV's posts by the way, it should also be obvious as to who the scum is when the 100% outed scum tries shading one person in the 1v1.
And you can ignore this. None of my posts have been shade. They’re inquiries that you either can’t or don’t want to answer. Don’t tell me your scum Nom.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2174, TDC wrote:
In post 2169, nomnomnom wrote:I would ragepost but I brought this on myself so you know. I'm just going to repeat this over and over again.

This is not about me. This is about Blake and Skitter's deduction on who is scum. If I was wrong I would have taken the loss and moved on. But this caused the scumteam to make a mistake.
Why should I sheep D1 blake, when D2 blake thought you were scum?
She only thought that I was scum at the end of the day because nothing happened and the paranoia got to her. Day 1 she basically outlined that I was sorting efficiently as town and that it was radically different from the one game I played with her (Catloaves), and day 2 she had a strong townread on me but you guys let it go for wayyyyy too long, and what happens when you let things go on for too long is that you start doubting yourself and come to dumb conclusions. Which, again, is why I called early for a speedlynch. But whatever.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Day 2 went on for about a day and a half.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2177, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Day 2 went on for about a day and a half.
But we went on for pages and pages and the action stretches out for hours on end.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:41 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

You should know, you thought we basically stayed up all night. Pretty sure you haven't forgotten ;)
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:43 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Again, the only reason we lose here is if you think my insistence, annoyance, boldness, abrasive nature comes from scum and not from a townie that wants to basically try to win despite the massive fuckups that were caused during this game when we basically were all right all along.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:49 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

And let me be clear here: I fucked up. Big time. I caused town to be sidetracked with bullshit simply because I was honestly angered at the fact Creature was the compromise lynch d1 when we should have hammered saudade because tunneltunneltunnel or LUV because I called the scum was between skit/blake/luv, that skit was a claimed mason and that blake was actively reducing a PoE which would eventually get her caught if she was scum. So I did a bunch of stupid shit and I heavily regret to have caused people to lose their shit over this game. I made this game about me when it shouldn't have been this way, and it was profoundly unhealthy for me.

I sincerely deserve to lose this game. The thing is that the entire town doesn't. That's why I think it's just more preferable to call to people's reasoning, even if they happen to be dead, rather than mine, because I know your trust factor with me is at 0% and that you really wish I was scum for my garbage attitude. Don't pull the trigger over something irrational. Just re-read all the early skitter, blake and cheeky reads about LUV and Saud and if you trust them, vote with them.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Just imagine if I was scum here for a second.

Give me a good reason why I wouldn't simply push your lynch today and simply follow my word of yesterday. Think about it: I would be causing a ludicrous 1v1 against you, and it's most likely that I would lose it, but then you guys get to F3 with either TDC that has to sort between Saud/LUV, or MJL that has to sort between the two. And you two have had doubts about these two slots the entire game. The entire town has, and having to choose one scum between them is borderline impossible. And we don't even begin to come to the F3 paranoia that makes people reconsider your slots and makes this a complete nightmare.

Instead what happened is that I locked things up with making the 2 scums 100% being between Saudade, LUV and me. Why the fuck would I do that as scum?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:00 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I basically made LUV 100% confirmed scum with my action. Tell me why I would force a 1v1 with Saudade given my extremely bad reputation this game if I am scum. This is basically team suicide. This is nonsensical.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:03 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

That's what I did in Catloaves by the way. I made sure to never force a deadly lock that would make my partner implicated with me. I was basically confirmed scum with what I did but it left my partner in the dark and safely secured our win. This is the opposite happening here. I forced a locked situation.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:18 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

On that same note, I want to point out that Saudade and LUV have both insisted that I was a cunning manipulator and gave me back-handed "compliments" about my scumgame. They want you to think that I am a 7D chess type of person that just fucks with everyone's head constantly. But that's not true. My LYLO game here is drastically different from what happened in Catloaves. You can clearly see the difference in terms of confidence. I was completely lost in that game and I basically went with the only winning strategy, which was to try and remove the spotlight from my partner's spot and direct it into me with complete confusion and conspiracy theories. Never in a million years am I that confident as scum. And the day I am, I fucking deserve that Don Corleone award. But here I basically displayed that if I scum, what I did is just plain bad for my team's agenda as a whole. It would just objectively be subpar. That's not how I play as scum. I tend to be more devious and let town make some deduction mistakes. This game is a complete 180 from that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think I may have a grand total of 5 perfect games. I been playing mafia since 2013. I averaged about 4-6 games a year before I joined this site and now about 10 since I’ve joined this site. Y’all can do the math.

I go into every game knowing that I’m some point in time I’ll find myself realizing I fucked up. Countless times I’ve ended up lynching someone who was town for something ridiculously stupid. You know how I try to make it right? I go back and see where I went wrong. I folded earlier to Creature and I was simply tunneled on Blake. I didn’t consider for once that it couldn’t not only just be a difference in play style but a way of approaching mafia in general.

I’m trying to make it right here but you aren’t. You aren’t even attempting to. Both of the players you are honoring here were unsure of my alignment both they died. The key word is unsure and if you’re town, that’s what you should be too. Saudade voting you over me is him being himself and you constantly reinforcing that as a reason for why I’m scum is making me think you’re his partner and just weren’t in-synch going into today.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

LUV is mechanically locked as scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I see.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: nomnomnom
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Such a threatening gif :lol:

Still having a drink after the game, yeah?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:25 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Of course :lol:
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by Skygazer »

VC 3.03Lil Uzi Vert (1): nomnomnom
nomnomnom (2): Saudade, Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (2): TDC, MaryJoLisa

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Day 3 will end in (expired on 2019-06-14 15:20:00).
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:28 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Imagine if I actually wasted my breath and that LUV is town and that I get quickhammered here. Complete embarrassment honestly.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:18 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 2187, nomnomnom wrote:LUV is mechanically locked as scum.
Great! Can you please spell this out for me like I'm a four-year-old? How *exactly* is LUV mechanically locked as scum.
The Oxford comma is only technically optional.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:21 am

Post by TDC »

He isn't.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:45 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

I'd still really like to hear this from Nomnom. I think it's important that if he makes a statement like that, that he backs it up with something solid.

I want to remind everyone that if a lynch depends on my vote, this will be *days* away.
The Oxford comma is only technically optional.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2196, MaryJoLisa wrote:I'd still really like to hear this from Nomnom. I think it's important that if he makes a statement like that, that he backs it up with something solid.

I want to remind everyone that if a lynch depends on my vote, this will be *days* away.
TL:DR: Saudade thinks me and her are the scum team. He wants to lynch her before me.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:58 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2194, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 2187, nomnomnom wrote:LUV is mechanically locked as scum.
Great! Can you please spell this out for me like I'm a four-year-old? How *exactly* is LUV mechanically locked as scum.
In post 2195, TDC wrote:He isn't.

You guys honestly need to pay attention, christ.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:02 am

Post by TDC »

As an aside, I'm kind of paranoid about something, but the other people who could have the same thought seem to be blissfully unaware, which probably means I shouldn't worry about it.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”