Micro 874: Generic Micro Normal (game OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:05 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I voted LUV, Saudade voted me. None of us got quickhammered. That means the scumpair is in me/Saudade/LUV, even more so when I have 2 votes on me and I am not dead yet.

Unless you believe that me and Saudade is the scumteam, LUV is mechanically locked as scum. Hell even Saud said outright that "I was bussing my partner" yet voted me. There are reasons for Saud to vote me and not LUV early here, and that's because it's easier to follow a quickhammer on me were you to vote me out of spite. If you take your time to think things through, it's easy to see Saud/LUV is the scumteam. They are banking on my bad image getting me lynched today, but I know it's not going to happen if I say that the vote is simply me follow Blake and Skitter's solve post death. That's all there is to it. I would never force this kind of situation as scum either, not with that bad of an image.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:09 am

Post by TDC »

Of course, if you are town, LUV must be scum. No doubt about that.

That's not what the phrase "mechanically locked as scum" implies, though.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:11 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Mechanically locked is when you confirm someone through a mechanical action. My early today vote caused us three to be in this situation, and Saudade's vote outed LUV as scum 100%. That's why I said "mechanically locked".
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:12 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Were I to hold my vote today and not force this kind of situation and we would still be in the dark, but instead I just followed Blake and Skitter's solve. It's as simple as that.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:14 am

Post by TDC »

In post 2202, nomnomnom wrote:Mechanically locked is when you confirm someone through a mechanical action. My early today vote caused us three to be in this situation, and Saudade's vote outed LUV as scum 100%. That's why I said "mechanically locked".
Not really, no.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:15 am

Post by nomnomnom »

And I already explained how me forcing this kind of solve is just bad play if I rolled scum this game, because I am banking my entire gameplan on a 1v1 that I have high chances to lose because of the bad rep I got this game, instead of, again, causing confusion on F3 and improving the team's odds. That's why I am not scum this game. All the facts point at me being town, but your emotions point at me being scum. That's the truth and that's the entire dilemma you are dealing with here.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:16 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2204, TDC wrote:
In post 2202, nomnomnom wrote:Mechanically locked is when you confirm someone through a mechanical action. My early today vote caused us three to be in this situation, and Saudade's vote outed LUV as scum 100%. That's why I said "mechanically locked".
Not really, no.
This is why I wanted a F5 with Blake and not you two.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:17 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Fucking hell Blake. You should just have not flinched yesterday. For fuck saaaaaake.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:17 am

Post by TDC »

If you are scum, you don't lose when you get lynched today, though. You only need to get your partner through.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:18 am

Post by TDC »

Maybe you shouldn't have lynched her then.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:19 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2208, TDC wrote:If you are scum, you don't lose when you get lynched today, though. You only need to get your partner through.
YES! So why, as scum, would I spent my time mechanically locking my team when I could just have followed through my word of yesterday, vote you early, say something like "yeah welp if im wrong you guys suxxx"? This would cause the same kind of situation except my partner doesn't get locked and the last remaining person on F3 needs to sort through 2 impossible slots, on top of my partner having the chance to get paranoia on the third slot. It makes no sense, for christ sake!! I don't play like this as scum, it's just stupid.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:21 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I'm telling you: The facts point at me being town, but you just wish really fucking hard I was scum because of how I acted this game. The thing is that you think you're going to punish me with a vote on me, but you're simply going to cost yourself the game doing this. Just take a step back. It's REALLY easy once you put your emotions aside for a second.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:22 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Just read through this carefully again.
In post 2182, nomnomnom wrote:Just imagine if I was scum here for a second.

Give me a good reason why I wouldn't simply push your lynch today and simply follow my word of yesterday. Think about it: I would be causing a ludicrous 1v1 against you, and it's most likely that I would lose it, but then you guys get to F3 with either TDC that has to sort between Saud/LUV, or MJL that has to sort between the two. And you two have had doubts about these two slots the entire game. The entire town has, and having to choose one scum between them is borderline impossible. And we don't even begin to come to the F3 paranoia that makes people reconsider your slots and makes this a complete nightmare.

Instead what happened is that I locked things up with making the 2 scums 100% being between Saudade, LUV and me. Why the fuck would I do that as scum?
In post 2183, nomnomnom wrote:I basically made LUV 100% confirmed scum with my action. Tell me why I would force a 1v1 with Saudade given my extremely bad reputation this game if I am scum. This is basically team suicide. This is nonsensical.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:25 am

Post by TDC »

In post 2211, nomnomnom wrote:I'm telling you: The facts point at me being town, but you just wish really fucking hard I was scum because of how I acted this game. The thing is that you think you're going to punish me with a vote on me, but you're simply going to cost yourself the game doing this. Just take a step back. It's REALLY easy once you put your emotions aside for a second.
How about you put my "emotions" aside? It is really tedious. I honestly don't give a fuck whether you win or not.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:27 am

Post by nomnomnom »

:facepalm:
In post 2181, nomnomnom wrote:And let me be clear here: I fucked up. Big time. I caused town to be sidetracked with bullshit simply because I was honestly angered at the fact Creature was the compromise lynch d1 when we should have hammered saudade because tunneltunneltunnel or LUV because I called the scum was between skit/blake/luv, that skit was a claimed mason and that blake was actively reducing a PoE which would eventually get her caught if she was scum. So I did a bunch of stupid shit and I heavily regret to have caused people to lose their shit over this game. I made this game about me when it shouldn't have been this way, and it was profoundly unhealthy for me.

I sincerely deserve to lose this game. The thing is that the entire town doesn't. That's why I think it's just more preferable to call to people's reasoning, even if they happen to be dead, rather than mine, because I know your trust factor with me is at 0% and that you really wish I was scum for my garbage attitude. Don't pull the trigger over something irrational. Just re-read all the early skitter, blake and cheeky reads about LUV and Saud and if you trust them, vote with them.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:27 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 2200, nomnomnom wrote:I voted LUV, Saudade voted me. None of us got quickhammered. That means the scumpair is in me/Saudade/LUV, even more so when I have 2 votes on me and I am not dead yet.

Unless you believe that me and Saudade is the scumteam, LUV is mechanically locked as scum. Hell even Saud said outright that "I was bussing my partner" yet voted me. There are reasons for Saud to vote me and not LUV early here, and that's because it's easier to follow a quickhammer on me were you to vote me out of spite. If you take your time to think things through, it's easy to see Saud/LUV is the scumteam. They are banking on my bad image getting me lynched today, but I know it's not going to happen if I say that the vote is simply me follow Blake and Skitter's solve post death. That's all there is to it. I would never force this kind of situation as scum either, not with that bad of an image.
With respect, hugs, and kisses to Blake, she tinfoil hatted me into a position where I was fake role claiming town miller as scum. She knows full and well I can't do that. So I will read Blake's posts, and I will dissect them the best that I can, but I have to also consider that paranoia was a factor in her reads.
The Oxford comma is only technically optional.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:28 am

Post by TDC »

If I want to read some of your posts again, I can pull them up myself, thanks.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:29 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2215, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 2200, nomnomnom wrote:I voted LUV, Saudade voted me. None of us got quickhammered. That means the scumpair is in me/Saudade/LUV, even more so when I have 2 votes on me and I am not dead yet.

With respect, hugs, and kisses to Blake, she tinfoil hatted me into a position where I was fake role claiming town miller as scum. She knows full and well I can't do that. So I will read Blake's posts, and I will dissect them the best that I can, but I have to also consider that paranoia was a factor in her reads.
Then you should know that how she acted the remaining of the day was paranoia-fueled, as I was saying earlier! I told you this, this is the entire reason why she started doubting me, it's because no consensus was being reached and she started letting her mind wander through solves that were fueled with paranoia. You out of all players should know this. The fact of the matter is that she had both of us town for the entire game until you guys REFUSED to just lynch TDC and go to F5. This is the result of that. There is a reason for everything this game. It's literally the same reason creature got lynched in the end, it's because town was just too stubborn as a whole.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:30 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 2213, TDC wrote:
In post 2211, nomnomnom wrote:I'm telling you: The facts point at me being town, but you just wish really fucking hard I was scum because of how I acted this game. The thing is that you think you're going to punish me with a vote on me, but you're simply going to cost yourself the game doing this. Just take a step back. It's REALLY easy once you put your emotions aside for a second.
How about you put my "emotions" aside? It is really tedious. I honestly don't give a fuck whether you win or not.
Yeah, I'm with TDC here. I will not be swayed with charisma, pleading, or any displays of emotion. Don't tell me stuff, show me.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:31 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 2217, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2215, MaryJoLisa wrote:

Then you should know that how she acted the remaining of the day was paranoia-fueled, as I was saying earlier! I told you this, this is the entire reason why she started doubting me, it's because no consensus was being reached and she started letting her mind wander through solves that were fueled with paranoia. You out of all players should know this. The fact of the matter is that she had both of us town for the entire game until you guys REFUSED to just lynch TDC and go to F5. This is the result of that. There is a reason for everything this game. It's literally the same reason creature got lynched in the end, it's because town was just too stubborn as a whole.
I will review the entire game and discuss it here as I find things.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:31 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2216, TDC wrote:If I want to read some of your posts again, I can pull them up myself, thanks.
You never win LYLOs with this attitude friend. Just putting that out there. I am putting your arguments against facts to show you that most of your doubt on me is based on emotions, and the fact that you hate how I played this game and that the natural conclusion your mind wants to reach is that I am scum for it, and that it would feel really fucking good to hammer me right now as a catharsis mechanism.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:32 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2218, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 2213, TDC wrote:
Yeah, I'm with TDC here. I will not be swayed with charisma, pleading, or any displays of emotion. Don't tell me stuff, show me.
I have done so this entire day.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2220, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2216, TDC wrote:If I want to read some of your posts again, I can pull them up myself, thanks.
You never win LYLOs with this attitude friend. Just putting that out there. I am putting your arguments against facts to show you that most of your doubt on me is based on emotions, and the fact that you hate how I played this game and that the natural conclusion your mind wants to reach is that I am scum for it, and that it would feel really fucking good to hammer me right now as a catharsis mechanism.
What facts?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:41 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I'm essentially doing my best not to cause a town loss here and make you understand what truly is happening, and to avoid the situation where you hammer me out of spite. It's emotional-antipathy against my slot versus facts here.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:43 am

Post by TDC »

I really don't know what you're trying to achieve here. Do you want to create some self-fulfilling prophecy where you annoy me so much going on about how I hate you that I finally do hate you and do it?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”