farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: dahill1
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:49 am

Post by dahill1 »

vote oman
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Oman »

Vote dahill

End. I win.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Oman »

unvote vote dahill
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:50 am

Post by dahill1 »

this was actually an incredibly hard choice for me
farside has seemed overall more scummy of the two, but in isolation she has left some subtle hints that i caught onto
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Oman wrote:
Vote dahill

End. I win.
Are u really the assisn? Seriously??
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:51 am

Post by dahill1 »

:((
ninja'd
goddamnit you were lucky oman
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:51 am

Post by dahill1 »

i basically cleared him at the beginning when he said "oh wait farside is the king"
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:52 am

Post by Oman »

Thank god I made that.

Slightly less dramatic. I won nevertheless.

I had Shamrock/MCD pegged as king from the start! All the way through 'till the wagon started and you guys wanted him lynched.

Holy hell, i thought I was screwed in that endgame cuase the guard knew who I was.

I thought Farside the guard quickly because he asked for my opinion, but when dahill responded the way he did, I knew the truth.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:53 am

Post by farside22 »

dahill1 wrote:i basically cleared him at the beginning when he said "oh wait farside is the king"
me too. I want to know how he did that. Awesome!!
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Oman »

dahill1 wrote:i basically cleared him at the beginning when he said "oh wait farside is the king"
:D It was a gambit I wanted to make early, he was my first king choice before I switched to shamrock.

The rules came in after that to save my arse.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:53 am

Post by dahill1 »

meh i don't blame farside
i probably would have made the same decision if i were her. i had thought it was 100% pokerface because MCD seemed to catch the farside=king breadcrumbs, and I had cleared Oman.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:54 am

Post by dahill1 »

arghghgh! if it weren't for that you probably would have been lynched awhile ago
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

And here I was using Oman making him look like the king when he did that page one comment about me being the king and all the time he was out to kill me.
Well done.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Korlash »

ha ha ha... take that mod... killed the guards and let the assassin get away with it!

Seriously though, pretty good game...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by dahill1 »

oh yeah, apologies to korlash
once you claimed guard that did it for me
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by The Jester »

....That's wrong.

I'm sad that Oman got by with the "can't talk about who the king is" rule which was made only after Oman got to clear himself like that. The game was ruined at that point, who would dare question Oman after guessing the king like that? 1/8 chance, and he pulled it off...

/Kicks Dirt. I was a horrible lynch, but whatever. :P If I was online and saw I was about to die, I would have modkilled myself with King Wifom to at least do some damage to the assassin.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by The Jester »

EBWOP:

At least you know I was noble when I was trying to get Oman modkilled for cheating. Distinction my ass. :D
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by PokerFace »

We should have lynched Oman back on day three when I brought that stuff up on him. When dahill unvoted him I was like wtf. I didn't see a reason for him doing it at first. I should have pushed harder on Oman at that moment, but if I had I feared I would let too much out especially after dahill unvoted him. I hesitated as I unvoted oman then and did it during a time when suspicions were shifting because jtdyer said stuff about dahill. You must disguise the reasons you use to move your vote. I blame myself for not pushing harder before Dahill could unvote him. I should have better realized there were still problems with his logic since a wagon or suspicion thrown at only one person with out a vote can reveal the. I already outlined why settuping up lynches was bad. Unvoting in this game is bad because Assassin can learn more from and unvote than a vote sometimes.

You need words and distractions sometimes when you cast your vote. When I first voted Oman I never said he was the assassin. Why? Because If I called him assassin, he would think that I thought he did not know who the king was. And then he would begin to think why I thought that way and possibly figure out who was the King by those means.

I can't believe Dahill and farside lynched MCD and did not catch Oman. It was 3 to lynch and Oman just put Farside at L-1 on day 6. No guard would ever put the King at L-1. To risky that the assassin may hammer and win the game right then. It is an unwritten law to never put the king at L-1. Someone that does that should imediatly be rightfully confused and lynched off so that they don't hit the king. that is what I tried to do. My last game post made MCD only get suspicion while it compared farside to jester. Post 178 brought up the idea of how votes were being used and no one had voted jtdyer. I was trying to get the asssassin to kill jtdyer or MCD through trickery.

Oman saying Farside was the king on page one hurt things too. The shenanigans rule should have been around from the start. I have seen an assassin say stuff like that on irc alot and I always ignore it there and catch them by means simular to those I used here. Other players could not ignore that enough and that ruined us. So the next time this is run those rules must be understood from the start indeed. In general I prefer the irc play of this game because its in real time where it is easier to confuse people and run someone up quickly.

Oh well gg.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by dahill1 »

basically, the only reason i didn't vote for oman was because of that "farside is king" post. i had thought there is no way he could know that if he was the assassin. normally, he pushing for the farside lynch would've been scummy, but i thought he was trying to mislead the assassin.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Sorry I contributed to getting Jester and Korlash lynched. I should have also pressed on Oman day2 for the settuping lynching thing over pressing on korlash since Oman was doing it more. He asked Korlash who could go next. That is a big information fish. I should have got him on day2 over Korlash and acted before dahill could have unvoted on day3. No shenanigans should have been around from the start too since that phased some other players. Thats to summary of sum of what went wrong besides no one getting the concept that anyone putting the King at L-1 is always the assassin.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

dahill1 wrote:basically, the only reason i didn't vote for oman was because of that "farside is king" post. i had thought there is no way he could know that if he was the assassin. normally, he pushing for the farside lynch would've been scummy, but i thought he was trying to mislead the assassin.
QFT.
By the way the rule about not claiming kings came because of me. I thought Oman ruined the game by telling everyone I was the king and I thought well crap I guess this game is over.
Oman I'm nominating you for best single killer. (or whatever comes close to that discription) for this game. Damn I didn't think dahill was scum, but I just couldn't get over the page one farside is king comment.
Damn again.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by dahill1 »

haha yeah now that i think about it. every other thing oman did pretty much led to him being the assassin, but i mentally just blocked them out
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Oman called farside King. He called the real king king. You don't do that because someone who is assassin may drink the wine infront of him. You call someone else the king like what I tried with jtdyer and MCD. I had to random vote and not jump on oman day 1 since there weren't any reasons I could use to disguise me voting him. Day 2 him and Korlash looking equally scummy and I picked the wrong one. Day 3 is when me and dahill messed up oh well. gg
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by PokerFace »

only thing that kinda covered him calling farside king was the fact that it was off of an omgus vote. That element through me off some. In general I don't think I'll support Oman's nomination only because he got lucky in some respects with game rules.

Hey Oman what did you PM rishi about earlier in the game? Rishi acknowledging that comment threw things off a bit too in your favor. Oh well.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”