Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:28 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 1801, Inbred Lannisters wrote:The one thing that makes me think Sky could still be town, is I’m not sure I can see anything she’s posted so far as being particularly agenday.

~T
I have reservations about them being scum - I think their read on me indicates scum most of the time but I'm worried about this being another mislynch.
In post 1846, CheekyTeeky wrote:Unpopular opinion. Redpanda is scum amiright?
They probably are, yeah.
In post 1847, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok just to confuse everyone this is where I am:

{Fusco}
{Duppin, IL, Yumeko, TW, RedPanda}
{PP, Titus}
{Uncle Bob, EAF, Sky}
I think Titus looks better than PenguinPower by a fair margin

Speaking of which, I don't think PenguinPower has talked about me at all this day phase. I did just arrive, but still - they were voting me yesterday, and we just mislynched somebody, they really have nothing to say?
In post 1624, Fuscosco wrote:
Yumeko

- I liked their post . I share the same thought on TRT, though I attach a calculated play to it. I dislike(d) Uncle Bob, and Sky. I felt the last sentence/paragraph is icky though. At this point HK suspicion is normal.
- isnt bad, despite me not agreeing with some of it. namely I dont TR Titus at that juncture. TBF I dont have a read on them; its just mechanical.
- I
do not
TR . I wasnt on them because I didnt feel that we should EoD right after we get our party. I dont think its scummy, but its defensive in nature. And not AI when its more playstyle indicative than alignment. They certainly werent under pressure though, so I appreciate the effort in hindsight.
- through I cant imagine me doing myself, but it does seem consistent with them. I think Im starting to slightly TR them? And I do like the RedPanda engagement.
- Though I remember scoffing at .
-I didnt find a compelling reason to SR Mary.
In post 1055, Yumeko Jabami wrote:but rather because they're scummy
:igmeou: They werent but okay. Guiz need to learn to differentiate between bad and scum play.
816 - Does it being defensive in nature really mean it doesn't come from town?
843 - OK. So do you disagree with my methods or do you think I'm lying?
848 - OK. So do you think that makes me scummy, or do you just disagree with me?

Lastly, I do believe the fact that they were lynched does indeed mean that they were scummy... or are you implying that town lynched them just because they didn't like them?
CheekyTeeky wrote:EAF/PP or EAF/Titus are not SvS imo.
RedPanda started out shaky as I felt him posting for the sake of posting but the later part of his ISO is better.
Duppin seems like the townread that might turn out to be the deep wolf.
IL can be town for the sake of everybody's sanity.
TW predecessors weren't as bad as I initially thought - Raya is actually quite towny imo.
PP is PP but not obv town PP like I would expect.
Titus is playing to their town meta but time will town on that slot.
Uncle Bob hasn't really done anything/ cruising scum?
EAF seems like they aren't really doing anything except trying to sort PP when they already said they were townreading PP pretty early D1. Some transparency here would be nice.
Sky is playing very different to what I would expect of a town sky. I initially liked their drunk reads because it was going against the grain but that has changed now.
I didn't look at EAF on day 1 - I agree transparency would be nice

In my opinion, we should shift focus to PenguinPower, Uncle Bob, Edgar Allan Foe, and RedPanda, in that order - I think later in the game when we have further information from the party mechanic as to what side scum are on we should look at Sky again. Also, you are looking really town to me with your posting right now.

To finish off my reads here: I'd say Titus is leaning town, TW is about Null with the only caveat being that slots that replace a lot are generally more likely to be scum, though I'll admit I've only Glanced at TW's posts myself. IL and Duppin are town in my eyes. Fuscosco looks like town to me too, I think that's a read change from earlier.

VOTE: PenguinPower
Madness is the essence of gambling, isn't it?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:35 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1850, Yumeko Jabami wrote:slots that replace a lot are generally more likely to be scum
sweaty.......
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:35 am

Post by the worst »

"i haven't read his posts so lemme angleshoot rq"
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Inbred Lannisters »

In post 1848, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1845, Inbred Lannisters wrote:I’ve discussed it with with Joff and we think tw is obvtown here, so . . .

HEAL: the worst

~T
We arent putting anyone in the party until somebody within dies.
We already lost Kirai. What happens when scum kill all of the obvtown outside the party, because that’s what’s clearly going to happen? So no,
we need to keep adding obvtown slots to the party or we’re going to lose

~T
We are not questioning your logic, we are denying its existence.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:40 am

In post 1851, the worst wrote:
In post 1850, Yumeko Jabami wrote:slots that replace a lot are generally more likely to be scum
sweaty.......
I’ve won two games by replacing into obvtown slots, so this theory is misguided.

~T
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:47 am

Post by the worst »

it's like
1) probs incorrect holistically (maybe exl. newbie scumslots?)
2) incorrect in this context
3) a 100% angleshooty bad faith read which nobody who wants to play mafia should ever utter again

i'm gonna guess that's an alt not a newbie so they should be embarrassed
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:48 am

Post by the worst »

btw Nancy do you get my read on duppin or
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:52 am

In post 1856, the worst wrote:btw Nancy do you get my read on duppin or
She agreed that his sudden OMGUS on you was scummy, and I'm not a fan of his Sky defense either.

But... Unless I missed it, you didn't seem to react to it or push him further from that - why?

-Joff
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:11 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1716, the worst wrote:
In post 1672, duppin wrote:Wait theworst I can accept you thinking I am scum, but you are suggesting me and Sky are partners?
In post 1674, duppin wrote:I could not care less if people think this is omgus
VOTE: theworst

I wasnt fond of your slot before and I think your entrance has been pretty bad
this sounds snarky but it's actually relevant
did you read anything i posted besides my readlist?
i think it's very obvious why i had "duppin?" in my wolf tier but i'm curious to see why you think i did it :/
Yes I did. You clearly stated in and that you thought me and "whoever" else that defended Sky should be lynched if Sky flipped scum.
You then followed it up with your readlist later (not sure what happened to "whoever" you were referring to before by the way), where you listed me and Sky. You were obviously indicating me and Sky would be partners which I think is a garbage read. I think you having a read that perhaps I was scum attempting to buddy Sky seeing as you think my townread on her is terrible, but thinking I'd put what you consider to be a bad read on a partner to hard defend her is really a stretch and all this really felt like was an attempt at chainlynching. I also still genuinely believe Sky is more likely to be town, so the fact that the only scumreads you had were me and Sky and your reads were association reads seemed questionable.

I also was not a fan of your slot before you replaced in so with you coming up with this makes me trust the slot even less
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:12 am

Post by duppin »

I think you having a read that perhaps I was scum attempting to buddy Sky seeing as you think my townread on her is terrible
I meant I think you having a read like this would have made sense, but the angle you pursued did not make sense
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:15 am

Post by duppin »

@Yumeko I think you missed my question, but I'd like to ask you again. Does HK's flip change anything for you?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:22 am

Post by duppin »

I also checked Sky's game that Inbred told me to and while I do see his point it does not really change my read
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:23 am

In post 1857, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
But... Unless I missed it, you didn't seem to react to it or push him further from that - why?

-Joff
Scratch
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Fuscosco »

bear with me now because I'm using a Bluetooth devices to type this message automatically bit we're not there to the screen people or a people who really look obvious where here to be boring and wins by being boring people.

when we get the money or no from the bells end up dyingscience fair with me now because I need a new Bluetooth devices message what's up with the bolt with their there until the end of the game and automatically win

we're not there to and people over because they look obvious where they had to sit there be boring and wins as we discussed yesterday, by adding people only after people end up dying.

can't even decide that fall for but then again right now are going to be around till the end so why should we put more people in don't do that please
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:42 am

Post by Fuscosco »

that second paragraph is great. so great i decided not to clean it up at all.

the tr;dl is that were a vault and investment against the game, not the cool kids hangout designation or the IL thinks they're town so they go here spot.

we discussed this yesterday, and doing it today is a formality when we can't even agree that the four members now are obvtowned. When, not if, one of us dies we will by cleaning out the party and all adding to it will do is muddy the waters like you did with HK
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Fuscosco »

thisnis why I dont use free speech-to-text services lol
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:54 am

Post by duppin »

Inbred, could you explain your townread on theworst?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:58 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

lmfao!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:00 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1857, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 1856, the worst wrote:btw Nancy do you get my read on duppin or
She agreed that his sudden OMGUS on you was scummy, and I'm not a fan of his Sky defense either.

-Joff
haven't read anything else from him other than that
call my scumread there a bookmark. I think he's exhibited traits I'd expect to see from ~1 wolf (particularly the defence of skyg regardless of sky's alignment) and I need to go and investigate further when I have the time.

Imo he's been wolfy since I got here. again not gonna read the earlier parts of the thread unless absolutely necessary so if I'm missing some vital context whack me w it
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:01 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1858, duppin wrote:fan of you
this post is on the towny side of annoying and useless good tone
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:02 am

Post by the worst »

duppin I think you're attributing a lot more to my posts than is there and I'm not sure why you feel the need to call my concern with you explicitly associative without trying to engage with me about it :? if I challenged you to vote someone else who would you vote?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:04 am

Post by the worst »

Fusco you are my hero dude
also haven't read yday so if there's anything important I need to know pls tl;dr for me
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:30 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1870, the worst wrote:duppin I think you're attributing a lot more to my posts than is there and I'm not sure why you feel the need to call my concern with you explicitly associative without trying to engage with me about it :? if I challenged you to vote someone else who would you vote?
I don't think I am. I am obviously aware that my read on you is biased and as I stated when I voted on you I could certainly understand if people thought it might have been an OMGUS vote.

I'm not sure why you are suggesting that I am not trying to engage you, this started by me questioning your Sky read.
I really dislike that you are now suggesting that I might be scum no matter what Sky's alignment is - not because I think it's wrong of you to reach that conclusion if you are town, in fact it bothered me that that was not the first thing you went with because I think as town you should be more worried about me trying to pocket Sky with a defense you think is bad. But the reason I dislike it is because if you feel that then your vote should be on me plus it makes me lean more towards the idea that you are attempting to setup a chainlynch.

As for who I would vote if I were to put a vote out right now? Well then;
I'm not lynching anyone in the party (but EAF really needs to do something more).
I believe RedPanda is leaning town. Same for Sky.
I want to say Titus is town, but this is for a very specific reason and I'll get back to this read later actually.

Which leaves me with you, CT, Penguin, Uncle Bob and Yumeko.

Bob is pretty much afk, Penguin's play is difficult for me to read I should check some of his other games, slightly susp of Yumeko would like her to answer my question, was suspicious of CT's slot before but I actually kind of like CT's latests post so feel okay about her at the moment and you already know how I feel about you.

I'm perfectly fine with my current vote though.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:36 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1863, Fuscosco wrote:bear with me now because I'm using a Bluetooth devices to type this message automatically bit we're not there to the screen people or a people who really look obvious where here to be boring and wins by being boring people.

when we get the money or no from the bells end up dyingscience fair with me now because I need a new Bluetooth devices message what's up with the bolt with their there until the end of the game and automatically win

we're not there to and people over because they look obvious where they had to sit there be boring and wins as we discussed yesterday, by adding people only after people end up dying.

can't even decide that fall for but then again right now are going to be around till the end so why should we put more people in don't do that please
hahahahahah
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:21 am

Post by schadd_ »