Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2048, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2046, Titus wrote:My choices Bob and Mary. Two unremarkable lurkers.
Bob's unlikely to respond and I think the mod should just replace that slot.

You know Mary's slot was taken by Cheeky, right? Do you think Cheeky's been lurking too much?

-Joff
Cheeky is Mary...lurking no since I interacted with it but I hated the way they dodged if we had played together before on his main
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by schadd_ »

;
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 2044, Golden RASpberry wrote:also should've said before leaving i think skygazer is
town
it scares me how transparent i am to you
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Golden RASpberry »

CheekyTeeky, Fuscoco, Nancy, RedPanda & Skygazer are all town.

EAF, Uncle Bob (and Titus) are scum.

Part I: EAF’s Approach

His early game posting is focused on setup and mechanics as opposed to actual tells. There’s little content in his ISO, and he hasn’t outed any reads outside of his weak Titus read. He’s shown no evidence he’s trying to sort anyone this game, and a lot of his posting is giving me the impression he’s trying to get town-read. There was some distancing made between EAF and Titus, however this read is largely Duck-lead, so he’d be much better off explaining that than me.

There’s a switch that flipped on this slot between late-day-1 and day-2, and it has nothing to do with his activity. He lost a lot of focus after the party mechanic was resolved. The timing of it leads me to believe that this is because he was added to the party list. There’s an undertone to his most recent posting, but it’s not something I’d be great at explaining.

Part II: Uncle Bob’s Approach

There are a lot of questions in his ISO despite how short it is, and none of them are giving me the impression he’s trying to scum-hunt. There’s no evidence that any answers to his questions changed his stance on anything. He never followed through on any of the questions he asked which is giving me the impression he threw those questions out there just for show.

We also believe that Titus is the third scum, but most of it is based on flimsy reasoning, and something we’d rather not go into right now.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:17 pm

^ what he said
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I interacted less than 24 hours ago how am I lurking lol. Sorry I had a nightshift and slept gosh
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also no point in commenting on your party argument that went on for wayyyy too long. I'm not a mechanical person
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:48 pm

rest up cheeky we got some scums to kill
(also sorry for the lolvote earlier today; i disliked it the more i thought about it)

~ duck
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

Okay with a UB lynch today.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:01 pm

i'd actually strongly prefer EAF here by quite a margin. he's the wolf in the party (outside wildcard is probably duppin fmpov) which means he's default in a deepwolf position. i appreciate that this means he can be mechanically Xychotomied later but we have been blitzing really hard about this read and he's literally just not aligned with the town from our perspective.

we're pretty confident that UB flips red as well but it has substantially less game advancement. the other thing is we're dealing with a famously good/persuasive mafia player here. due respect but if we lynch ub regardless of his flip i feel a lot less confident about town reconverging on the EAF flip.

at risk of sounding arrogant: if we die tonight, we are happy dying for an EAF flip. even if UB flips red, swapping us for them ins't a move that advances the gamestate very proactively.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

You want us to add you and lynch Foe?
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Inbred Lannisters »

Could you town case Fusco?

-Joff
We are not questioning your logic, we are denying its existence.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:05 pm

we haven't really talked about being added to the party a lot, that's not really something that's firmly on our radar.

but we do want to lynch foe. put it this way: he's less of a deepwolf, and more of a scum power role. he can shoot townies which other scum can't shoot. i'm not interested in trying to lynch the deepwolf day one but i am very interested in removing a scum power role from the game.

i think our nk equity is huge so at a technical mechanical level yes, i think adding us to the party is beneficial. but realistically it't not as meaningful as lynching EAF.

fusco, i'm wondering if it would be better for us to tee some time up to compare notes on EAF? i want to have better gauge of where your townread is coming from.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

Its stale and was tonal.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 1518, Fuscosco wrote:IL should be town. I dont think Volx makes good scum who can hide from me.

iirc I was SRing RedPanda, PP, Raya, and had Duppin as the possible scum in the party. But Ive been having an increasingly stale TR on Edgar Allen Foe.

iirc
In post 621, Fuscosco wrote:Foe himself is all setup and nostalgia. But I def feel they are tonally town.

RC I think Im beginning to see patterns, and I TRed them a bit.
In post 1559, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1556, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:In that scenario, scum sacks a single player to hit within the hood and then paranoia eats it from within
I think we cross that bridge when we come to it. no need to lynch within until we have a reason to.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:09 pm

i think his presence is more ~energised~ here than it is as scum, and he's not pushing an agenda. he's approaching this with earnest curiosity and parsing information etc. blah blah.
his reaction to the suggestion to add me to the wagon had a lot of genuineness to it. i like the fact he initially resisted but then did a double-take so we could resume and compare notes when he has more time. i think that's pro-solve, where scum!fusco would be in a sound position to 1) refute our right to be in the party on the basis of policy, and 2) cash in his d1/party towncred to push back against us.

we're kinda working through slots one at a time and fusco was one of my weaker reads but RAS pretty emphatically agrees with it. i'm not sure we're prepared to towncase Fusco this but we feel strongly about it. do you scumread him?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:12 pm

i think i get your reservation.
town felt strongly about the 4p towncore d1 from what i've seen
if it is all town, the correct scum move is to charge in here and force a lynch in there and/or addition of scum players to remove the extreme townsidedness of it

from that perspective i probably don't think we ***have to*** be added, despite the fact i think it is beneficial. if we do lynch EAF i'd strongly recommend adding 1-2 townies to it tho
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

I like the idea of threatening Foe with death if he doesnt play.
If we do lynch him, which Im opposed to because he is in the party, we do need to add someone new. Thus we should decide that before the party deadline.
I also want to have more people discussing scumreads. We cant gamesolve by doing what were doing rn. its all a jumble of competing interests rn.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:19 pm

yeah, that's part of why we felt the urgency to voice our scumreads pretty expressly.
sorry to be so contrarian but i'd actually disagree with your point about not wanting to lynch within the party. have a think about my power role analogy earlier; town party members are conditional reflexive cops. scum party members are conditional roleblockers on that ability.

gonna sound a little lamisty for a sec but yolo. party members aren't towncore. they are the games 'power roles'. it's pretty important that they're held to a higher standard of sorting than people outside the party. and in summary i think EAF has been playing to get into the party and outside of that he's been coasting; there hasn't been a lot of accountability on that slot and i think it's really very dangerous.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh good our reads are vibing.

VOTE: EAF
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So talk to me about sky RAS
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

sure

VOTE: EAF
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Inbred Lannisters »

In post 1893, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:I am fully aware I've not been super active.

Part of this was trying out a new style, the other half is that I have family visiting from out of state.

More activity tomorrow.
What gives me pause is that Edgar
admits
to his lack of activity, and that he'd be more active later on. Given he's a famously good scum player, it's not beyond his capability to fake reads, yeah? So while I'm concerned about his slot, I'm not really sold that the coasting itself is strongly scum indicative.

Yes, as scum the optimal move for your slot is always lynching from the party if not being added to it yourself (if all-town). However, in that case you wouldn't really need to push the EAF Lynch - since there was a bloc supporting your addition to the party anyway.

My other heads have also marked EAF as the most probable deepwolf in the party earlier, but I'm not sure I'd want to lynch in party yet.

Titus, what do you feel about an EAF lynch?

-Joff
We are not questioning your logic, we are denying its existence.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:56 pm

In post 2072, Inbred Lannisters wrote:My other heads have also marked EAF as the most probable deepwolf in the party earlier, but I'm not sure I'd want to lynch in party yet.
I mean the partywolf only gets stronger as the game goes on; so if not yet, then when? :P
if you wait for them to guilty themselves via shooting within the wagon, you'll be waiting a long time and they will only ever do that when advantageous to them. So striking while the iron is hot appeals to me a lot.

@Cheeky, RAS is like 100% town on Skygazer. I think her posting has improved a lot since I tortured her for playing her scum meta. i know her reads have gone from being pretty against the grain to fairly mainstream, but I think they've been well justified and I've enjoyed seeing her form them in realtime. her against the grain reads didn't make a whole lotta sense imo
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 2073, Golden RASpberry wrote:I mean the partywolf only gets stronger as the game goes on; so if not yet, then when?
nah, they get weaker because they cant kill without outing.

Return to “Completed Open Games”