Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:06 pm

Post by Inbred Lannisters »

In post 2092, Inbred Lannisters wrote:If anyone cares, Joff is like one of the most paranoid town players on this site and the fact that we’re 100% in agreement on this, speaks freaking volumes.
Heh, you jinxed it
There are a couple of tiny things that bother me, but let's see how it plays out

-Joff
We are not questioning your logic, we are denying its existence.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:06 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 2097, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2091, duppin wrote:However with that said I definitely agree with Fus' concern. As of right now I would also not be willing to put TW's slot in the party
Iirc fus is of the opinion that if we lynch from the party then it should be ok to add to it. Since we're lynching EAF we could add TW depending on people being on board with the lynch.

I think the main concern is that the party needs to stay small to be of any use.
Given the NK happened outside I'm not sure I like this plan.

And seeing as we have to put someone in the party before we lynch someone I am slightly concerned about replacing players. Hm. I think at this point I'd just like to hear from EAF.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wow this game is like a broken record at times.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:10 pm

In post 1998, Skygazer wrote:that move is very likely killing tw
D1, Kirai was the most obvtown player - unfortunately only after heal and of course they were the NK. Even Fuscosco said he wasn’t shocked by this. Will he say the same on D3 when tw gets NK’d too?
In post 1510, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1342, schadd_ wrote:
Kirari Momobami has been killed! she was a
vanilla townie!
ohh wow color me fuckin shocked
~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:12 pm

In post 2001, Fuscosco wrote:somebody has to die.
:shifty:

You cry buckets over HK mislynch but obvtown dying, you’re somehow okay with?

~T
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by duppin »

Inbred how confident are you really in your tw read?

You were also confident that me, EAF and Fus were all town day 1 but I'm getting the impression that is no longer the case
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:16 pm

In post 2002, Skygazer wrote:but tw is good @ this game and v town
Fuscosco being okay with tw dying is not protown.

Keeping strong obvtown in the game is what will help us win.

The fact that Fusc assumes tw will likely die and is okay with it, doesn’t sit right with me at all.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:17 pm

In post 2003, Titus wrote:
In post 1998, Skygazer wrote:that move is very likely killing tw
Again, assumes facts not in evidence. I don't even TR him and the push is anti-town. We made these suboptimal pools, now it's optimal to keep and maybe reassess when we lynch scum.
How is wanting to keep strong town alive ever antitown?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:21 pm

In post 2006, RedPanda wrote:You should read tw iso. If you don't see him as obv town, you can vote nooone. Fmpov the only move scum will make tonight is kill tw.
Yes, most likely. Kirai NK showed exactly what scum’s plan is.

What do you make from the Fusc/Titus resistance?

Fusc clearly expected Kirai to be the NK and that pings me especially, because it’s not protown to be chill with likely obvtown dying.

Titus is less clear because she could be being moonlogicky.

~T
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by Golden RASpberry »

In post 2099, Inbred Lannisters wrote:A “move”? Like perhaps confitowning tw by killing him? Because whether you realize it or not, that is precisely what your resistance to adding him, will probably accomplish.
This was exactly what I was thinking when I was that post, lol. Titus is scumsiding.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:23 pm

In post 2011, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 2006, RedPanda wrote: Fmpov the only move scum will make tonight is kill tw.
We dont have a scum flip. We dont even have a good consensus on who even is scum

Is it Yumeko or Sky, piss or PP? What about Uncle Bob?
Why does scum!Sky heal obvtown tw?

~T
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:24 pm

In post 2101, duppin wrote:
In post 2091, duppin wrote:However with that said I definitely agree with Fus' concern. As of right now I would also not be willing to put TW's slot in the party
Iirc fus is of the opinion that if we lynch from the party then it should be ok to add to it. Since we're lynching EAF we could add TW depending on people being on board with the lynch.

I think the main concern is that the party needs to stay small to be of any use.

And seeing as we have to put someone in the party before we lynch someone I am slightly concerned about replacing players. Hm. I think at this point I'd just like to hear from EAF.
Scum never shoots within the party there. Doing so great a trichotomy (3 slots containing 1 scum) including a played they likely perceive as hard to catch given they're townread enough to be in the party n1.

I appreciate that it's tempting to focus outside the party until there is evidence of scum within the party. But in practice there are only 3 scum slots vs. 11 town slots. We should just lynch to hit scum.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:24 pm

In post 2102, CheekyTeeky wrote:Wow this game is like a broken record at times.
Wow this game is like a broken record at times.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:27 pm

In post 2012, RedPanda wrote:IbL You shouldn't add anymore unless I'm here to quality control it :twisted: or if there's only 1 scum left in the game.
We should add the most obvtown player in the game, not in the party and that’s tw. I tr anyone supporting this heal because it is blatantly protown.

Unless, someone can 99.9999% convince me that party is alltown, I’m not budging from this position.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:29 pm

In post 2015, Titus wrote:
In post 2005, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 1969, Inbred Lannisters wrote:The only universe where adding tw to the party is detrimental to town, is the one where party is all town and tw is scum. In every other case it's +EV
@Titus, Fusco
Titus wrote:We shouldn't add anyone. Force scum to make a move.
What kind of move are you imagining, possible only in the world where tw isn't added?

-Jeff
Disagree. We lose the guarantee of where scum are. We have no reason objectively to think anyone is better than anyone else. Scum want to add players to the party. It creates wifom.

By adding someone, they can forever doubt cast tw for every failed lynch. They can say he's the infection causing the problem.

If there's a possibility the party is all town, we refuse. Scum flail getting more and more desperate to add.

Adding technically denies the knowledge that scum must be in the non party as well, but there's likely two.
No, more likely one. It’s in scum’s interest not to have more than one in party, because they can’t be removed and if scum outside of party is lynched, scum is fucked.

~T
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 2111, Golden RASpberry wrote:
In post 2101, duppin wrote:

Scum never shoots within the party there. Doing so great a trichotomy (3 slots containing 1 scum) including a played they likely perceive as hard to catch given they're townread enough to be in the party n1.

I appreciate that it's tempting to focus outside the party until there is evidence of scum within the party. But in practice there are only 3 scum slots vs. 11 town slots. We should just lynch to hit scum.
My concern regarding this is that it goes against everything we talked about day 1.

To elaborate what we agreed on day 1 was to lynch in whatever player pool the kill happened in. We saw a kill outside the party so we know for a fact there is a scum there.
We do not know if there is a scum in the party. So lynching someone in the party and replacing it with someone outside does not make much sense from a mechanical standpoint.

Eg. what if we lynch EAF and he flips town? Do we still lynch in the next day if people are certain someone else in the party is scum even if the kill happened outside the party?

I understand the logic behind wanting to put townreads in the party but I'm not sold on lynching within the party. I'm definitely willing to reconsider my position but I would like to hear more from EAF first
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:36 pm

EAF doesn't flip town. I understand you want to take it easy, but forcing us to lynch within certain sets of players gives the scumteam an advantage. We lynch to hit scum.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:37 pm

In post 2021, RedPanda wrote:
In post 2006, RedPanda wrote: Fmpov the only move scum will make tonight is kill tw.
We dont have a scum flip. We dont even have a good consensus on who even is scum

It's yumeko and pp. gun to my head I would vote duppin as third scum.
I still don’t really understand the duppin scumreads?

True, his OMGUS tw vote was terrible but other than that, I’m not following?

Because scum can easily get tw killed by just resisting his being added to party. So why does scum!duppin go out of his way to draw that kind of negative attention by voting tw?

I’ve never played with duppin but anyone who has keeps saying how good he apparently is at scum, right? So, him voting tw is obviously not a clever move if scum, imo.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:41 pm

In post 2022, Titus wrote:

So why add tw and give dupin cover
How does adding tw give duppin cover?

~T
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:42 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 2116, Golden RASpberry wrote:EAF doesn't flip town. I understand you want to take it easy, but forcing us to lynch within certain sets of players gives the scumteam an advantage. We lynch to hit scum.
I do like the idea of just lynching scumreads yes, but I am not currently scumreading EAF. He has dropped off a lot this day that much is definitely true. But I would to hear from him first before I ever agree to any of this
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:43 pm

In post 2025, Fuscosco wrote:Then we shouldnt add anyone to the hood.

So long as you can say you currently SR or suspect a party player, you cannot add another player to that. We hunt the outside scum and force them to out themselves.

Scum tend to win mountainous games. The party is what we have to balance that.
it is proscum to let obvtown die
. How many times do I need to keep repeating this?

~T
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:45 pm

In post 2119, duppin wrote:
In post 2116, Golden RASpberry wrote:EAF doesn't flip town. I understand you want to take it easy, but forcing us to lynch within certain sets of players gives the scumteam an advantage. We lynch to hit scum.
I do like the idea of just lynching scumreads yes, but I am not currently scumreading EAF. He has dropped off a lot this day that much is definitely true. But I would to hear from him first before I ever agree to any of this
Yeah, for sure.
If you're not sold on scum him after he checks in could I challenge you to write up like just a paragraph or two on why he's town fypov? I don't see the townreads there, but I accept there were very likely townies who had the read.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:48 pm

In post 2030, RedPanda wrote:

Cause I see tw getting nightkilled and that would give me no information. I'm not opposed to a vote noone at all. I completely agree with all your points and in fact it benefits me if tw is not added.
How does it benefit you if tw is not added?

~T
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 2121, Golden RASpberry wrote:
In post 2119, duppin wrote:
Yeah, for sure.
If you're not sold on scum him after he checks in could I challenge you to write up like just a paragraph or two on why he's town fypov? I don't see the townreads there, but I accept there were very likely townies who had the read.
I am not townreading him. I only wanted to add 2 players in the party day 1 which I got the impression we agreed on, but then when I came back they had suddenly decided to add 4 including EAF. I was concerned about his slot, his initial posts after joining the party were good though so I felt better about him and had him as leaning town, but given that he has done nothing today I'm pretty null on him at this point.
I have no idea if his lack of activity is simply because he is busy or because he thought that perhaps he could just coast now he was in the party or whatever. I agree it is a possibility he is just coasting, but it is also a possibility that he is busy
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:52 pm

In post 2032, Titus wrote:
In post 2030, RedPanda wrote:

Cause I see tw getting nightkilled and that would give me no information. I'm not opposed to a vote noone at all. I completely agree with all your points and in fact it benefits me if tw is not added.
Hey if tw gets shot that IS info. We see what him and the n1 death got in common. Scumread or are they shooting obvtown? We can do nka and VCA yo.
Yeah, it’s “info” that scum NK’d the towniest player not in the party. And that helps us how? How did Kirai’s death help us?

Answer: it didn’t and neither will tw’s. It will HURT us because it is harmful to town to lose another strong obvtown player.

For once Titus, please listen to me. I’m not wrong here.

~T

Return to “Completed Open Games”