Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:57 am

Post by Alisae »

Why are we talking about CCing a vig claim
First off, anyone who saw that there was 11 players and thought “huh, ig I’ll take a gun anywhere that isn’t night 1” is probably bad or scum.
Second off, just shoot the fucker

Tbh I feel like I figured out a lot of pro strats for this setup but I don’t want to out them because
A. I’m a bitch
B. Its anti-town.

Anyhow ah shit here we go again
VOTE: LLD
GTKAS
| here.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:00 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 50, Alisae wrote:Why are we talking about CCing a vig claim
First off, anyone who saw that there was 11 players and thought “huh, ig I’ll take a gun anywhere that isn’t night 1” is probably bad or scum.

Tbh I feel like I figured out a lot of pro strats for this setup but I don’t want to out them because
A. I’m a bitch
B. Its anti-town.

When did you go and get bad at this game, by the way?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:04 am

Like for real what is that post actually saying

It says nothing. You've said nothing.

You comment on the 1 vig stuff with meaningless drivel about your own preferences for when to choose a Vig, and then advise on nonsense that will never fucking happen. No one is going ot CC the vig claim, it's literal suicide at best and game throwing if they're town at worst.

Then you say you have strats but you won't post them. Ok, that's fine. It's anti-town to post them that's with I get it but then why say it? Why mention it to begin with?

You just wanna increase credibility and pad your posting so you can slip that vote in there? without commenting back to me?

You ARE scared aren't you?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:06 am

Man you lucky I wanna see what S_S says about why he didn't vote in his opening post (or comment on anything at all) and that I wanna hear what Xyzzy says about his nonsense.

Cause I'd love to vote your ass right now and watch you squirm tbh. Your posts are nonsense, they contain no relevant content, you show no town motivation in any of you actions.

You're just applying meaningless pressure to a slot that will never fold under pressure, so you're learning literally nothing. This whole fucking interaction will end with a bunch of townies going "it's NAI" and waving their fucking hands.

So what's your motivation then yeah? What you think comes out of this?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:10 am

And I honestly can't tell if it's because you've grown jaded with Mafia and just can't seem to remember how to fucking play, or if it's because you're scum and you're shooting an angle at me because this is the best time to do it.

I feel like in either case it feels pre-meditated. You planned to come into this game and push on me no matter what I said, it's just whether you're a townie who doesn't understand how the fuck reaction tests and pushes work (see: your lack of a vote until I called you on it for not voting me after calling me scum.... twice) or if you're scum who just wanted to play this angle, pick a fight with me and watch the thread explode.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:11 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 47, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 46, Alisae wrote:
In post 20, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 14, Alisae wrote:oh btw I think LLD randed wolf
Man are you really gonna make me play this game seriously?

I wanted to play the whole game with the Song Name thing.

Take the fun right out of it, eh?
you know ur scum when you gotta make this post.
Three things:
1) You know personally what my scum game is like
2) You have been fooled by me in every game I've been scum and you've been town
3) you're saying this shit but I don't see a vote, so are you scared or what?
1) Yep so I remembered the lolTitus game where you had sona as a flavor claim so you decided to have a PR of songs the whole game, and I genuinely think that you wouldn’t do that again as town. Yes its wine but its page 1 speaking of which. Also as a side note I recently just started playing again because I’m a nicer person now that I’m happier and I actually want to have fun playing mafia, so I probably do have to reread stuff again if I wanted to verify my read. But its early in the game so that can wait.
2) its page 1, so why are you discrediting me =(
3) yes you genuinely scare me, ik I was going through a lot back when I was modding that game on 451, but if I had to say something that helped contributed to me not wanting to mod the game, it would be because you yelled at me =(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:11 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 51, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

A. I’m a bitch
B. Its anti-town.

WAIT
I WAS GOOD AT MAFIA?
THIS IS NEWS TO ME.
GTKAS
| here.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:14 am

Post by xyzzy »

first, being the person to propose the correct strategy in a previously unplayed open setup is not a town tell, and proposing a suboptimal strategy is not necessarily a scum tell.

out of six players who've posted so far besides me, I have one strong town read, two pretty good town reads, and one scum read -- and I explicitly stated that you were the scummiest so far, because that is completely subject to change once all the other players show up. obviously my scum reads on page 2 aren't going to be airtight, but whereas hito's setup analysis came off as pretty genuine, yours felt... not.

also, Alisae saying you seemed scummy so far very early on caught my attention -- it made me reassess your first couple posts, and I felt like they came off as you trying to be present early on without necessarily being
involved
early on.

anyway your weirdly over the top hostile tone to being scumread this early in the game is a really bad look! freaking out and writing 7 posts in like 20 minutes does not help your case
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:14 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 56, Alisae wrote:

A. I’m a bitch
B. Its anti-town.

WAIT
I WAS GOOD AT MAFIA?
THIS IS NEWS TO ME.
. Wait why are you calling me bad on page 3 that doesn’t make sense.
GTKAS
| here.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:20 am

In post 57, xyzzy wrote:first, being the person to propose the correct strategy in a previously unplayed open setup is not a town tell, and proposing a suboptimal strategy is not necessarily a scum tell.

out of six players who've posted so far besides me, I have one strong town read, two pretty good town reads, and one scum read -- and I explicitly stated that you were the scummiest so far, because that is completely subject to change once all the other players show up. obviously my scum reads on page 2 aren't going to be airtight, but whereas hito's setup analysis came off as pretty genuine, yours felt... not.

also, Alisae saying you seemed scummy so far very early on caught my attention -- it made me reassess your first couple posts, and I felt like they came off as you trying to be present early on without necessarily being
involved
early on.

anyway your weirdly over the top hostile tone to being scumread this early in the game is a really bad look! freaking out and writing 7 posts in like 20 minutes does not help your case
Cool awesome, so here we go.

In order:

He town reads Hito, the person who is sufficiently easy to town read because you can point at Hito's setup spec and go "wrong but town" and literally no one will question you.

He town reads Alisae because it helps him push on his intended target (me) because she's already entered with stated suspicion on me and creating that bond works well for him.

You'll notice here, he's yet to give anything about why I am scum except "Hito felt genuine, you didn't"

Except he
admits that I had the correct speculation and tells me that it's not alignment indicative.

So which way is it, my dude? Did I genuinely provide speculation for the town, and it's Null, or did I attempt to gain credit off it at that time, and it's scum?

You can't have it both ways.

Which is just further evidence that you don't have anything and this was a failed push attempt.

Finally, you come back at the end here saying that my surge of posting "isn't a good look" in an attempt to re-validate your vote because you have nothing else to stand on but the fact is you don't even say WHY that's not a good look. You have no reads, no motivation and no reasoning beyond ones you are LITERALLY FABRICATING FOR A NARRATIVE.

VoteL Xyzzy

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:23 am

In post 58, Alisae wrote:

A. I’m a bitch
B. Its anti-town.

WAIT
I WAS GOOD AT MAFIA?
THIS IS NEWS TO ME.
You were good at mafia when you actually considered why people did things and then pursued those avenues of thought to see if their mentality and responses were consistent with that world view. I remember playing with you and I remember you doing well by your own style, but you still INVESTIGATED SHIT.

If the best you ahve right now is "she did her Sona schtick" which I did TWICE as scum, by the way, I have a better memory for it than you I'm aware. What do you even have? That I like a schtick and sometimes I did it as scum because in those games I rolled scum and Sona and could fake it thus?

I'm not Sona this game, I have no meta reason to fake it, no flavour role to get town cred for.

I just wanted to do it because it's fun.

So what motivation do I have and what do I have to gain by using something I know I've done as scum before when there's no meta benefit or flavour benefit (the reasons I did it in the past) for doing it this time?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:25 am

Ask yourself that question, and come back with an answer. If you still think I'm scum after that and after these posts I can't help you and that's your choice. I'm not gonna bully you out of your vote, but at the end of the day it frustrates me.

Also, I've settled that despite Alisae's gross emotional manipulation potential ont he post about the 451 game above, I think she's almost certainly town and I don't see her doing that anyway but town there.

So I think Xyzzy is probably scum and I still want words with S_S

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:28 am

Also let's be perfectly honest, I'm really upset you've said that shit to me after.... I'm gonna keep that personal detail out, how about that. This is me posting as Alexis the person not LLD the player?

If you're that scared of me and you've got a problem, not talking to me about it, then approaching me about [Redacted] to vent about and asking for my trust, then coming in here and telling me you have that problem with me completely guts me as a person and it's kind of fucked.

Like, if you're using it as a game thing it's double fucked but just in general it's fucked that you came to me for [Redacted] and you still had this, like...

Especially since you paint me like some kind of villain when the scenario in the 451 game was very very far from the truth

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:30 am

It's fucked up. I don't wanna talk about it no more. Spent enough of this thread on it. If you wanna talk about it after the game that's chill but I came here to play mafia.

When I asked if you were scared of me I meant scared I'd push back on you and lynch you if you were scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:32 am

Nah hold on this is actually fucked I feel like I can't do anything but base my read on whether Alisae is like, the kind of person who would say that to angle shoot at my feelings or just said it from the heart as town.

This is fucked.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:33 am

Like I have to just assume she's a decent person so she's town but like

that in and of itself is almost a method of confirmation outside of regular mafia

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:34 am

Oh god it's a literal actual trust tell

"Trust that I'm not a bad person, so I'm town"

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:34 am

I don't know what to do in this scenario.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:39 am

I'm gonna sleep on it. I don't know what to do. Xyzzy is still scum, that's still... its own thing

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Alisae »

LLD I'm actually writing a proper response for you but just know I haven't played in awhile and recently just started playing again and that ever since I came back.
I already spent a whole scumgame mostly saying that I'm reformed and a decent person, its not a trust tell.
But I feel like you should know that I'm VERY timid.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 60, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 58, Alisae wrote:

A. I’m a bitch
B. Its anti-town.

WAIT
I WAS GOOD AT MAFIA?
THIS IS NEWS TO ME.
You were good at mafia when you actually considered why people did things and then pursued those avenues of thought to see if their mentality and responses were consistent with that world view. I remember playing with you and I remember you doing well by your own style, but you still INVESTIGATED SHIT.

If the best you ahve right now is "she did her Sona schtick" which I did TWICE as scum, by the way, I have a better memory for it than you I'm aware. What do you even have? That I like a schtick and sometimes I did it as scum because in those games I rolled scum and Sona and could fake it thus?

I'm not Sona this game, I have no meta reason to fake it, no flavour role to get town cred for.

I just wanted to do it because it's fun.

So what motivation do I have and what do I have to gain by using something I know I've done as scum before when there's no meta benefit or flavour benefit (the reasons I did it in the past) for doing it this time?
In post 61, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Ask yourself that question, and come back with an answer. If you still think I'm scum after that and after these posts I can't help you and that's your choice. I'm not gonna bully you out of your vote, but at the end of the day it frustrates me.
I just want you to know that that I take everything you said here to heart and that I'll become a better player, not only for myself but also for you, starting now. And I probably wouldn't be able to answer it because the way you get better at games or anything in general is if you have someone else tell you what you're doing wrong.
You did that and now the onus is on me to fix it and better myself.

With that said, we both know the advantages that gives you and why you could possibly decide to play the game like that. We both also know that that can annoy people and make people want to hate us because gimmicks make us harder to read.
But they are fun.
Also, you could probably get away with it.

I actually don't really care much about the gimmick tbh other then the fact that you did it before so I figured it was a nice place to start.
My read atm is kinda based on how you responded to me responding to your gimmick.
I feel like you gave me that response because if you're scum, its a really easy way to justify it.
I'm not just trying to figure you out, I'm trying to figure out everyone else too, and a push like this gets the game out of RVS extremely quickly and could also help find some scumfuck who decided to be like "wow this LLD wagon sure looks popular, lets try to find some reason to hop on."

So after these posts, do I still think ur scum?
No, ur more likely null then anything but this helps get the game going so...
UNVOTE:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:10 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 62, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If you're that scared of me and you've got a problem, not talking to me about it, then approaching me about [Redacted] to vent about and asking for my trust, then coming in here and telling me you have that problem with me completely guts me as a person and it's kind of fucked.
My issue is that I'm really insecure and timid and I can't handle being yelled at because rl I got yelled at a lot and bullied a lot so I kinda just learned to backdown and give in.
It has nothing to do with you other then the fact that you yell at people on the internet, and thats okay.
Its a me issue that I've been dealing with for my whole life.

Sorry, I didn't mean to put any blame on you for anything.
Actually in fact, I thought you were aware that I'm fairly timid.

The reason why I didn't say to you in that moment "LLD, you yelling at me and calling my setup trash really demoralizes me from modding my game" is because I feel like you would have just yelled at me more since you were frustrated and just taking it out on me.
I'm really insecure and I'm sorry I don't know how to approach people about it because I feel like it just tells people "You can bully me" so I'll get bullied more.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:16 am

Post by Alisae »

LLD I want to tell you that I respect you, I actually respect you a lot.
I look up to you a lot as a person.
As a person I have 2 qualities
A. I am a perfectionist that can't actually do anything perfectly.
B. I cannot handle being disliked by people. I just can't.
Because of this and knowing how volatile you can get, I also fear you.
But I respect you a lot and kinda see you as a mentor when it comes to life, so seeing you saying that you feel disgusted because of it kind of makes me realize that I should have approached you about WAY earlier.

Sorry for making you feel disgusted, that wasn't my intention.

Also I would prefer not to make the game all about personal drama because that doesn't really make mafia fun for anyone.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Alisae »

I actually think that you're town because of those posts.
I feel like they came from the heart and like, it feels really real, where as as scum you could probably just push it.
GTKAS
| here.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:29 am

I'll talk about the thing more iwth you after the game but I wanna be clear I didn't say I was disgusted and I never would for something like this. The closest thing to it I think you could mistake is when I said it "guts" me, which maybe you didn't get because it's a bit of a british/colonialism thing.

It references the term "Gutted", which just means saddened+disappointed+disheartened basically.

But not disgusted, no that's... that'd be cruel. I'm gutted, I'm heartsick, I'm all the above words.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”