Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Dr Worm »

In post 294, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Anyone have a good amount of experience with Dr. Worm?
I DO!!
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Dr Worm »

In post 297, Almost50 wrote:OK, here's my tinfoil theory:

Alisae is SCUM. He couldn't have maden it any clearer than he did with & . These posts are an explicit invitation for the other scum team to work with Ali's team.

LUV could very well be scum for referencing Ice & Fire earlier, which could be him signaling to the other team indeed.

Fire claimed scum in the other game before he switched to this game )mod error fixed) and Ali took it to be a signal to him, thus he said Baezu was his p and asked FB who his p is.

That makes me unsure about Baezu. I don't know if Ali would be as ballsy as to claim his p as well, so it could be the case or it could be him establishing a strong association with a townie.

I also can't shake off the idea that Ali vs Nero was scum theatre.

In Star Wars some characters will always be town (ex: Padme/Queen Amidala) and some will always be scum (Sith Lords). Some will appear town in EP 1 and then "turn into the dark side" in EP 2 (ex: Palpatine, and arguably Skywalker), so I'd say there might be a slot or two that started off as town (EP1 role PM) and switched to be scum later (EP2 role PM).

In sum, Ali is scum. Fire/LUV/Nero/Baezu have a higher chance of containing at least 2 scums in them (if not 3).

And -of course- I have almost achieved my personal goal (not related to the win con) which is "get NK'd ny scum. :P
SOME of this I WAS THINKING already!! BUT YOU put it ALL TOGETHER with MOOORE!!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Worm: I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine. ;)

Seeing as Ali has -for all practical purposes- explicitly scum claimed, I'd want to lynch him today. If you support my cause I promise to support the LUV lynch next (either here or from beyond the grave).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Dr Worm »

In post 297, Almost50 wrote:LUV could very well be scum for referencing Ice & Fire earlier, which could be him signaling to the other team indeed.
SIGNALING!! SCUM didn"t know in THEIR BRAINS that FIRE ICE would be KNOWN TO TROWN!!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:12 am

Post by insomnia »

VOTE: Alisae
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Dr Worm »

In post 302, Almost50 wrote:@Worm: I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine. ;)

Seeing as Ali has -for all practical purposes- explicitly scum claimed, I'd want to lynch him today. If you support my cause I promise to support the LUV lynch next (either here or from beyond the grave).
VOTE: ALISAE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, Ali is scum yes. I'm not scum with her or scum at all but I guess you'll just want to lynch me regardless after the Ali flip.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Dr Worm »

In post 306, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, Ali is scum yes. I'm not scum with her or scum at all but I guess you'll just want to lynch me regardless after the Ali flip.
OK!!

SOUNDS GOOD!!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:14 am

Post by insomnia »

Yeah, looking back, Irrel’s chainsaw was pretty shit to be honest.

The emotion behind the posts was over the top and therefore fake.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:14 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 306, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, Ali is scum yes. I'm not scum with her or scum at all but I guess you'll just want to lynch me regardless after the Ali flip.
Been lurking?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I guess a 1:1 trade isn't that bad, I just hope you guys can get me a point.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 307, Dr Worm wrote:
OK!!

SOUNDS GOOD!!
Why am I scum?

In post 309, insomnia wrote:
Been lurking?
no?

Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Dr Worm »

In post 292, Irrelephant11 wrote:
Spoiler: you’re all confused about this
In post 227, Baezu wrote:
In post 101, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 26, Alisae wrote:I'm just saying that lynching Nero today will create such an easier environment to scumhunt in its not even funny.
In post 27, Nero Cain wrote:So I tunneled you and trash talked your setups, get over it.

Also we are a long way from lylo and we may not even need to get there if the game has been solved.
Welp I'm skimming both of your posts for the rest of this game yayyy
Also inb4 scumteam ^
In post 52, Firebringer wrote:that other side thinks they have the funner thread. WE WILL SHOW THEM!!!!!
Wait really? 'Cause we have more penguins, more elephants, more statues named Dave, more LUV, and especially more WORMMMMM!!!!
Not sure what they think is fun about their playerlist because I've only read this game but they wrong
In post 55, Alisae wrote:alright how about this

say I if you don't want to take the game seriously because its multiball.
That way we can prove we're the funner thread
I could honestly get on board with this till like right before deadline, two serious Boon games is a lot
In post 66, Alisae wrote:now this is podracing
lol
In post 90, Firebringer wrote:who is our other scum buddy
Townslip? Idk the size of the scumteams but I wasn't assuming 3. 3v3v9 would be basically unwinnable for town unless PRs balance it like crazy. So I'd assume it's 2v2v11, in which case Fire might be more likely to be town for basing a joke on the idea of a 3-person team? It's a read, anyway.
In post 95, Enigma wrote:
In post 56, Firebringer wrote:ofrhz, u guys aren't gonna have even a tenth of the fun we will have. And at the end your going to request to switch over and I am gonna put a halt on all fun because no fun for u.

so yeah, this means fun war. the fun nerve has been touched.
im your ofrhz for today
my presence brings fun to the yard

is everyone having fun yet
yes
It sounds like this game has a similar setup to fire and ice

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Fire_and_Ice
In post 231, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 227, Baezu wrote:
In post 101, Irrelephant11 wrote:It sounds like this game has a similar setup to fire and ice
WHY does your brain THINK THIS IS TRUE??

SORRY IRRELEGANT!! I didn't mean to FALSELY ACCUSE YOU!! I meant to RIGHTLY ACCUSE LUV!!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

Yes, but I'm giving him the 1% benefit of the doubt that it was a mishap. I do support your view on it much more likely to be a signal, but -at least- he didn't say "hey scum, I suggest we work together and I'm relying on town being blind not to see me saying this is the open".

Edit:

VOTE: Ali

P-edit: @Nero, LUV goes before you. You are a suspect with a conditional case, while Ali and LUV are guilty of claiming scum already.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 310, Nero Cain wrote:but I guess a 1:1 trade isn't that bad, I just hope you guys can get me a point.
Just hop in Ali for now, and let's hope your innocence can be proven over the next 2 gamedays.

Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Dr Worm »

In post 311, Nero Cain wrote:Why am I scum?
MY HEART says you are TROWN,, but MY BRAIN says you are scum for FAKEST THEATRE!!

SHOULD I FOLLOW MY HEART OR BRAIN??
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 315, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 311, Nero Cain wrote:Why am I scum?
MY HEART says you are TROWN,, but MY BRAIN says you are scum for FAKEST THEATRE!!

SHOULD I FOLLOW MY HEART OR BRAIN??
your heart is more accurate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 314, Almost50 wrote:
In post 310, Nero Cain wrote:but I guess a 1:1 trade isn't that bad, I just hope you guys can get me a point.
Just hop in Ali for now, and let's hope your innocence can be proven over the next 2 gamedays.
I was already on Ali. It just took you guys longer to get with the program.

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:20 am

Post by insomnia »

DR WARM HOW IS ELEPHANTIRRE IN YOUR HEART AND YOUR BRAIN??
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of a50
In post 254, Ausuka wrote:
In post 253, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 139, Alisae wrote:because when ur town in multiball literally nothing is in your control and its impossible to scumhunt because scum are also scumhunting
this is so ass backwards. In MB you could just throw out a rando list of names and more than likely hit scum. For town, It is really really easy to hunt scum in MB. Now as scum, it is hard b/c not only do you have to avoid any town prs but you ALSO have to worry about the other teams NK so not scumhunting is a good idea in MB.

this isn't a town stance.
Why isn't it a town stance?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m not sure why some of you are following the other game intensely. It’s not by any means going to help your team win. Sure it’s nice to have someone to bounce reads off of, but in my experience, it’s very hard to stay engaged if you’re not actually playing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Alisae

I can get behind an Alisae wagon though.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:28 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 320, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m not sure why some of you are following the other game intensely. It’s not by any means going to help your team win. Sure it’s nice to have someone to bounce reads off of, but in my experience, it’s very hard to stay engaged if you’re not actually playing.
+1
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 319, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of a50
In post 254, Ausuka wrote:
In post 253, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 139, Alisae wrote:because when ur town in multiball literally nothing is in your control and its impossible to scumhunt because scum are also scumhunting
this is so ass backwards. In MB you could just throw out a rando list of names and more than likely hit scum. For town, It is really really easy to hunt scum in MB. Now as scum, it is hard b/c not only do you have to avoid any town prs but you ALSO have to worry about the other teams NK so not scumhunting is a good idea in MB.

this isn't a town stance.
Why isn't it a town stance?
Not sure, but I've switched to my A50 scumhunting system so it's hard ti switch back to traditional ways.

I am almost certain I don;t live to see D3 so you can choose to lynch Ausuka id she ain't cleared by then (although I'd say we lynch Ali, LUV & FB and THEN start looking at others like Ausuka & Nippy (in addition to you and Baezu). Hopefully at least 2 of you will be cleared somehow by then, so that should be a town win still.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Nero: I see your point regarding MB games though. It's debatable how to play scum in MB. Some do try to avoid being overly TR'd/influential lest they they get targeted by the other scum team. Others would take that risk to appear townie and effectively scum hunting and just hope the other scum team is hunting for certain PRs (or for the scum team they do not think this player is part of). It depends on the setup really (like if it's a WW+Mafia setup then WWs will try to shoot the Seer/Stalker and Mafia want to shoot the Cip/Tracker as a priority)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”