pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

They arent as comprehensive as I want.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 374, ofrhz wrote:Explain?
Maybe it is how you play town, but I just feel like its too clean. Im not about to vote you over it, it just feels like a lot of effort.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by ofrhz »

A lot of effort?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yea. I think its just a playstyle thing, but Im interested in seeing if it continues, or if the pattern changes.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 279, Kublai Khan wrote:Add me to the group of people that sense strong scum-vibes coming off Montosh.
Will do. Thanks for your contribution.
In post 285, LuckyOtter wrote:e]
- I honestly didn't love red's initial vote on pisskop. Just pings me as the scum thing to do to jump on the self vote right away like that. (Side note: Vork voted here as well, but showed some self-awareness about it that seemed more towny to me)
- Some fluffy posts, even when things start to move along a little (with the exception of saying he doesn't see why NC's random list is getting negative attention, which I can agree with)
- Early wagons are good and didn't/don't see a need to drop this one yet until I can do some more sorting
See I don't disagree about Red but I personally wasn't a fan of the way the wagon happened. Not so much how quick, but rather who was on it and how some tried to get a weird early claim out. The process felt scummy and so that's why I hesitate.

In regards to the pisskop vote... I don't like self-voting in general and I feel like it's a legitimate thing to do on page 1, given that it was really the first thing to happen in a low-info stage, so that in particular seems NAI to me. And yeah the fluff is bad. Though I disagree about the NC list thing.
It
wasn't getting much attention aside from KK irrc, more my joke reaction to it was.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 321, Kublai Khan wrote: Montosh
- Ignored mason claim.
I usually ignore RVS claims which are clearly not serious but sure whatever floats your boat
In post 321, Kublai Khan wrote: - Anti town-tells
I too enjoy this vague use of words
In post 321, Kublai Khan wrote: - Anti RedFlavor-wagon for the sake of being against a wagon.
I expressed concerns about the way the wagon built up. I do, in general, care about how a wagon was built and not just against whom it is targetted.
In post 321, Kublai Khan wrote: Vorkuta
- Weird .
I see nothing wrong with this post and kinda agree with it. I generally think lurking is scummy and to me not posting is scummy too so meh.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 340, Alchemist21 wrote:I think Roster’s scum trying to pocket a range of people. Their only scumread is HeWhoSwims which they’ve voted 3 separate times so far. Meanwhile there’s a handful of Townreads that were given in quick succession. I don’t see the sincerity behind most of their reads. The defense of Montosh feels like they’re white-knighting a Townie.

VOTE: RosterFoster
If roster is scum trying to pocket me it's working and under most circumstances I might agree but I've recently finished a game with town!roster and this feels similar so far.
In post 347, Alchemist21 wrote:
@Mod, can we get vote counts sorted by who has the most votes please?
+1 to this as well.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 373, Nero Cain wrote: I'm with piss here. If this is a scum list and he's legit scum reading me doesn't that prove was serious and that he's lying when he says it wasn't?
It could be that I'm lying. Or it could be that since then you've reacted in a scummy way to a joke post and tried to get a premature claim on someone after joining a pretty shitty wagon.

It's definitely one of those two.
RedFlavor
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
RedFlavor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by RedFlavor »

VOTE: Creature
"
Everytime RedFlavor posts, gods toss a coin.
" -chesskid3
Jesus Louisus
Jesus Louisus
Goon
Jesus Louisus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Jesus Louisus »

HeWhoSwims is still the best vote ATM.

If you think there is not enough posting from that slot to create a read then you need to turn the heat up and get that pan a-fryin'. We shouldn't reward or ignore the lurkers. They've had enough time to hide.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 378, pisskop wrote:Yea. I think its just a playstyle thing, but Im interested in seeing if it continues, or if the pattern changes.
Tbh I don’t think I’ve put in that much effort and I’m surprised you have that impression
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 383, RedFlavor wrote:VOTE: Creature
Why?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 382, Montosh wrote:It could be that I'm lying. Or it could be that since then you've reacted in a scummy way to a joke post and tried to get a premature claim on someone after joining a pretty shitty wagon.

It's definitely one of those two.
b/c asking you if you were legit calling me scummy is sooooo "scummy" :igmeou:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:16 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 384, Jesus Louisus wrote:HeWhoSwims is still the best vote ATM.

If you think there is not enough posting from that slot to create a read then you need to turn the heat up and get that pan a-fryin'. We shouldn't reward or ignore the lurkers. They've had enough time to hide.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:02 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

In post 321, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 315, LuckyOtter wrote:Eh. We still have 12 days til deadline and a couple people to join the game yet.
In post 229, Kublai Khan wrote:Yeah, I'm hip to be square.

VOTE: RedFlavor

He's in my top 4.
Who else is in your top 4?
It's early, but..

Kirari Momobami
- Silly fakeclaims as first post
- Over-meta
RedFlavour
- Jumping on self-voter bandwagon in second post
- Ignored mason claim.
- 147 - states confusion over NC's list. But doesn't vote for me until ater an exchange with pisskop where he votes RedFlavor. Feels like RedFlavor's KK vote is more distraction/deflection.
Montosh
- Ignored mason claim.
- Anti town-tells
- Anti RedFlavor-wagon for the sake of being against a wagon.
Vorkuta
- Jumping on self-voter bandwagon
- Weird .
- Weird .

Outskirts:
rosterfoster
- Just don't understand his reasoning for doing things.
EvilDeanius
- Totally Beetlejuiced in with fluff.
Kirari is the weakest read here imo. I don't know how a silly fakeclaim is AI at all, and I'm not sure what you're seeing that you're calling "over-meta"

I agree with M that ignoring the mason claim is NAI. If anything ignoring fakeclaims and getting back to business is slightly town-indicative

I'm not seeing what is particularly weird about Vorkuta's posts. I don't see Red's and Vork's joining the pisskop wagon as the same.

I agree on EvilDeanius. If we're going to be voting lurkers I'd rather go here right now over HWS
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:07 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

Actually let's just do that VOTE: EvilDeanius
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:08 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 389, LuckyOtter wrote:I'm not seeing what is particularly weird about Vorkuta's posts. I don't see Red's and Vork's joining the pisskop wagon as the same.
Vork kind of has an unconventional posting style, so people tend to scumread that.

ED is indeed a possible, but the case on swims is more than just lurking, while I don’t really see one of ED?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 1.3HeWhoSwims(4)Lil Uzi Vert,Montosh,Jesus Louisus,rosterfoster,

Not Voting(4)EvilDeanius,BodhiSmith13,Kop,ofrhz,

RedFlavor(2)pisskop,Kublai Khan,

Creature(2)Vorkuta,RedFlavor,

Nero Cain(1)HeWhoSwims,

rosterfoster(1)Alchemist21,

Vorkuta(1)Creature,

EvilDeanius(1)LuckyOtter,

Saudade
Lil Uzi Vert(1)Kirari Momobami,

Montosh(1)Nero Cain,

LuckyOtter(0)

ofrhz(0)

Alchemist21(0)

pisskop(0)

BodhiSmith13(0)

Kop(0)

Kublai Khan(0)

Jesus Louisus(0)

Kirari Momobami(0)

No Lynch(0)

With 18 alive it is 10 to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2019-06-26 13:21:00)
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:54 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 363, pisskop wrote:Feel like Red is still scummy.
He is. It's a goddamned shame that we're moving on.
In post 365, pisskop wrote:I dont really get the Swims SRs. Maybe Ill iso them after.
Did you get around to ISOing HeWhoSwims?
In post 389, LuckyOtter wrote:Kirari is the weakest read here imo. I don't know how a silly fakeclaim is AI at all, and I'm not sure what you're seeing that you're calling "over-meta"

I agree with M that ignoring the mason claim is NAI. If anything ignoring fakeclaims and getting back to business is slightly town-indicative

I'm not seeing what is particularly weird about Vorkuta's posts. I don't see Red's and Vork's joining the pisskop wagon as the same.

I agree on EvilDeanius. If we're going to be voting lurkers I'd rather go here right now over HWS
It's really just impressions to maybe kickstart some discussion, but I think that was only marginally successful.

I still feel that rosterfoster is weird for the hard defending.

I'd join on the EvilDeanius wagon, but I think turning up the skillet on HeWhoSwims is best.

VOTE: HeWhoSwims

P.Edit: Oh hey, a vote count. Timely.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

BodhiSmith13 is being replaced.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:04 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

In post 391, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 389, LuckyOtter wrote:I'm not seeing what is particularly weird about Vorkuta's posts. I don't see Red's and Vork's joining the pisskop wagon as the same.
Vork kind of has an unconventional posting style, so people tend to scumread that.

ED is indeed a possible, but the case on swims is more than just lurking, while I don’t really see one of ED?
I would say the same thing about HWS' posting style. I played with him as town and he has a very edited posting style that can read fake.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:28 am

Post by pisskop »

2 posts.

Youre going to vote HWS over 2 posts?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Kop »

In post 396, pisskop wrote:2 posts.

Youre going to vote HWS over 2 posts?
Are you still scum reading Red?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:35 am

Post by pisskop »

yes?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Theyre very clipped.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”