rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:09 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Jesus isn’t a gimmick at all though

Like it confused me greatly that you think that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:09 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 448, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Did you suddenly become tone deaf Pisskop?
No, but damned if Im going to admit I look like a fool
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 449, rosterfoster wrote:I R Jesus
Id push you a little harder on this but I kind of tr you. I dont feel like this is your scumgame.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Jesus Louisus
Jesus Louisus
Goon
Jesus Louisus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:30 am

Post by Jesus Louisus »

In post 452, pisskop wrote:
In post 449, rosterfoster wrote:I R Jesus
Id push you a little harder on this but I kind of tr you. I dont feel like this is your scumgame.
Pisskop, should I not be sheeping your vote?
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:36 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

In post 434, Jesus Louisus wrote:
In post 396, pisskop wrote:2 posts.

Youre going to vote HWS over 2 posts?
I wouldn't mind switching my vote over to you. It's your call. I just can't decide if you are defending your partner or white knighting.
Your last statement gives two scenarios, both of which have pisskop as scum and only one of which has HWS as scum. So why not just vote pisskop here?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:38 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 441, Jesus Louisus wrote:
In post 436, pisskop wrote:pisskop
It's appreciated.

VOTE: pisskop
Isn’t that what happened?
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:40 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

Not immediately. Let him answer the question please
Jesus Louisus
Jesus Louisus
Goon
Jesus Louisus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Jesus Louisus »

In post 454, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 434, Jesus Louisus wrote:

I wouldn't mind switching my vote over to you. It's your call. I just can't decide if you are defending your partner or white knighting.
Your last statement gives two scenarios, both of which have pisskop as scum and only one of which has HWS as scum. So why not just vote pisskop here?
If you read my post I said it was up to PK himself if I moved my vote to him.
Also,
I wanted to wait for PKs response and his response was even scummier than I had expected.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:49 am

Post by pisskop »

trying to remove responsibility for the action is scummy, isnt it?
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:50 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

Is there a way he could have responded that would have made you not vote him?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:50 am

Post by pisskop »

I get you want to pressure somebody, but why would you phrase in a way so as to make it not your choice? Otter is asking why you were voting Swims at all if you thought I was scum in every scenario.
Jesus Louisus
Jesus Louisus
Goon
Jesus Louisus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:51 am

Post by Jesus Louisus »

In post 459, LuckyOtter wrote:Is there a way he could have responded that would have made you not vote him?
Probably, I'm open to all possibilities.
Jesus Louisus
Jesus Louisus
Goon
Jesus Louisus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:54 am

Post by Jesus Louisus »

In post 460, pisskop wrote:I get you want to pressure somebody, but why would you phrase in a way so as to make it not your choice? Otter is asking why you were voting Swims at all if you thought I was scum in every scenario.
Because I didn't want to move from the Swims wagon because I like that wagon as well. PK could have persuaded me otherwise but the self vote was too lolscum for me to not jump on it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:57 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 462, Jesus Louisus wrote:Swims wagon because I like that wagon as well.
I mean, its an empty slot, with empty votes on them. If this were page 3 I feel it would be a good wagon.

rn he's not even committed to the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:57 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 462, Jesus Louisus wrote:PK could have persuaded me otherwis
I mean, I take it to mean you have no experience with me at all then? Cuz thats not at all how Ive traditionally rolled.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:11 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

In post 461, Jesus Louisus wrote:
In post 459, LuckyOtter wrote:Is there a way he could have responded that would have made you not vote him?
Probably, I'm open to all possibilities.
The question you asked and the lead-up to it just feel like you were setting him up for a bad response (not self-vote bad but still)

The self-vote is a shit move though. If you're town you've just given scum an easy vote that they don't really need to justify. Do you have a record of doing this as town? Also, why are you still voting yourself?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:13 am

Post by pisskop »

lazy. The self vote was obviously unintentional
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 233, Vorkuta wrote:It's time for a scum Creature.
VOTE: Creature
VOTE: creature
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:24 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Am alive. Sorry, I was on an unexpected trip.
In post 316, LuckyOtter wrote:Speaking of late joiners, comparing Kop to EvilDeanius, Kop at least attempted to post something relevant. EvilDeanius entered with a joke statement, which is fine, but then an hour later has nothing to contribute other than explaining his joke post. He's going on my watchlist.
I think that's a good catch and I think it really is something scum could do.
In post 335, Alchemist21 wrote:Khan is probably Town.
Agree with this, also light TR on Kirari/Otter/Vorkuta for the time being.
Not really seeing pisskop scum either
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:26 am

Post by Montosh »

In post 390, LuckyOtter wrote:Actually let's just do that VOTE: EvilDeanius
Why them over HWS?
In post 395, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 391, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 389, LuckyOtter wrote:I'm not seeing what is particularly weird about Vorkuta's posts. I don't see Red's and Vork's joining the pisskop wagon as the same.
Vork kind of has an unconventional posting style, so people tend to scumread that.

ED is indeed a possible, but the case on swims is more than just lurking, while I don’t really see one of ED?
I would say the same thing about HWS' posting style. I played with him as town and he has a very edited posting style that can read fake.
So does his posting so far seem very similar to that game?

Sure. Should we let people with bad posts go scot free if they haven't made enough. HWS can post more if he has a problem with it.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 468, HeWhoSwims wrote:Am alive. Sorry, I was on an unexpected trip.
In post 316, LuckyOtter wrote:Speaking of late joiners, comparing Kop to EvilDeanius, Kop at least attempted to post something relevant. EvilDeanius entered with a joke statement, which is fine, but then an hour later has nothing to contribute other than explaining his joke post. He's going on my watchlist.
I think that's a good catch and I think it really is something scum could do.

In post 335, Alchemist21 wrote:Khan is probably Town.
Agree with this, also light TR on Kirari/Otter/Vorkuta for the time being.
Not really seeing pisskop scum either
Why do you think this?
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:26 am

Post by Montosh »

In post 406, Vorkuta wrote: My Creature vote is because
-Creature is due to roll scum against me some time soon
-I rely quite a bit on others telling me that "this is a scum!creature post" because apparently he's obvious as either alignment. Hopefully with pressure he obv!somethings and we can move on.
-Look at his ISO and tell me you don't want to roll your eyes at him
I mean for anyone else I'd be SRing that slot but knowing the way Creature posts it's kinda hard to do that. What specific posts in his ISO set him apart from town!Creature in your mind?
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 469, Montosh wrote:Sure. Should we let people with bad posts go scot free if they haven't made enough. HWS can post more if he has a problem with it.
Go after every Low Content Poster on site and see how long it takes to pull your hair out.

gotta read people on things other than content. Im not TRing him, Im saying this wagon is going to waste our time and kill our momentum.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Montosh »

In post 435, pisskop wrote:
In post 434, Jesus Louisus wrote:I wouldn't mind switching my vote over to you. It's your call. I just can't decide if you are defending your partner or white knighting.
what a weaksauce thing to say
Agreed. This post sucks bad. But....
In post 436, pisskop wrote:lemme help you since youre so incapable of making your own choices

Code: Select all

[v]pisskop[/v][/quote]

This post sucks worse.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Nah. It was a pressure post gone wrong.

Code: Select all

[v]piss[/v]

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”