micro 871: mystery box of silver 4 (G O)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:26 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Mastina's play makes sense as scum if you approach it from a perspective that she is gambitting and literally banking everything on "I WOULD NEVER DO THIS AS TOWN" and doing everything in her power today to try and stray you away from her bottlenecked position.

For me to be scum you have to assume a lot of things that are pretty fucking out there.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:30 am

Post by nomnomnom »

That fact is pretty obvious once you read her opening post to this lylo implying that she was not only conftown but would never vote here unless it's a hammer between you and me, which is just completely fucking insane.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:34 am

Post by nomnomnom »

She's also banking on the fact she's WHACKY and TOTALLY CRAY CRAY as town but like, this whole game doesn't reflect that at all. Not day 1, not day 2, not day 3. Nothing. It's just a LAMIST attempt on crack. She's not even sorting and waiting for an opportunity for you to vote me or a miraculous scenario where I magically vote you because I magically start believing you could be slowrolling.

Let's not be idiots here, just hammer mastina.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:36 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I'll be honest, if I lose a second micro despite having the evidence supporting me and an almost confirmed position as town by mechanics I am going to be pretty bitter about all of this and probably dodge this queue for a while lmao
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by LuckyOtter »

In post 1024, nomnomnom wrote: There is no guarantee that she made a rolestopper PT.
yeah, derp.

--

Ok for nom to be scum, they'd have to have made up the rule about no 2 scum in PTs together... but how could that
not
be a rule in this setup? Otherwise scum could always take the PT, then claim one or the other got put in a PT with the person they NK'd. It just seems like the kind of mechanic that
has
to be true.

Pretty sure I'm just going to be voting Mastina but there's plenty of time. I still want to figure out why she would have taken us two to lylo. Because the obvious thing to do seems to be take Nom to a watch PT, kill nom, and steer me to a chutes mislynch.

In the present scenario, I guess scum!Mastina just hopes we turn on each other for some reason, even though we've never really scumread each other this whole game?

Like, wtf either way.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1029, LuckyOtter wrote: In the present scenario, I guess scum!Mastina just hopes we turn on each other for some reason, even though we've never really scumread each other this whole game?
I mean I'll be honest, I don't really know what's going through her head either but she literally entered today declaring she was conftown and wanted to take the hammer, even going as far as to come up with "I could be venge and otter is cautious scum"/"Otter is scum slowrolling" for a reason for you to be scum when voting her, when it doesn't actually fit the setup.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

when I was voting her and should have been confscum from her pov*

Like there has to be something wrong here, this is just a gambit.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1024, nomnomnom wrote:There is no guarantee that she made a rolestopper PT.
Okay.

Now I know you're scum.

VOTE: nom.

Why?

Because there IS a guarantee that there was a PT made:

Your own.
In post 868, nomnomnom wrote:So basically I was informed that
the scums this game have to put at least one pair of people in a PT each night
, and that they could give them an action in a pool of 5 different actions: heal, inform, rolestop, track and watch. I received every single introduction thingy to every PT and the names are "medical interns", "data science interns", "engineering interns", "tech interns" and "FBI interns" respectively. They can't use the same action twice and they can't put 2 scums in a PT.

I was also informed that the game would become nightless on day 3 (aka today) and that the moderator would inform publicly everyone of that, but that this deadline would be expanded for a day for every excess PT they create. So I guess that since it wasn't announced that this game was nightless from now on, you guys aren't lying about your PT. But still, really fucking sucks that you and mastina were put in it. That kind of changes things I was dead set on C/N-Chutes and was 100% expecting for Chutes to be in another PT when I received this information. Now I need to think about all of this real quick.
You, 100%, know that there HAD to be a PT made last night.

I am un-CC'd as being in it.
Because I am un-CC'd as being in it.
You, 100%, know that I was in it with Parachutes.

Because I was in it with Parachutes, you have 100% confirmation that I was in a private topic.
And you also have evidence that it was a rolestop, not a watch.
If the night action were a watch...one, why the fuck wouldn't I just claim it? Say I watched nom last night and got no guilty? (I was the one who won the roll btw. schadd rolled a 1d2, I was one, the result was one, so I was the one who did the rolestop.)
Or, alternatively and potentially even better: why not just say I watched the nightkill and that I got a guilty? Lock in a 50/50 1v1 which I would have the advantage in?

Given a choice between watcher-mastina claiming a guilty on Parachutes and Parachutes claiming I am lying and don't have a guilty on Parachutes, who is more believable? It's me by far.

Or, alternatively, and just as viable: if I were scum with a watch night action and intended to nightkill Parachutes, knowing the action was guaranteed to succeed, not fail, and couldn't get caught because Parachutes was in the PT with me...why the fuck would I claim to be in a PT at all? Sure, the lack of someone claiming to be in a PT would be proof that Parachutes shared a PT with scum that night, but it would deny the town the information of knowing who was placed in the PT and it would deny the town of knowing what power was used last night.

If I were scum, all three of those were OPTIMAL actions.

The watch was 100% the better night action for scum to lock in, because best case scenario no guilty happens and thus no consequences; worst case scenario, you're locked into a 50/50 night action.

The rolestop was 100% the worse night action for scum to lock in.

So for me to be scum you have to argue an occam's razor violation of "I either locked in the optimal night action, then killed the worst person given that locked in night action, then decided to lie about this, or I told the truth about having locked in the sub-optimal night action, then killed the worst person given that locked in night action, then decided to tell the truth about all of this instead of lying".

Neither of those are simple; they both require contrived, convoluted twists in logic to work as a plan.

What's the end goal? Wifom?

I literally wrote the book on that term.
And while we're linking to articles I wrote.
Here's my guide to scumplay.
Highlights? Playing as a team; my Chito/Nuko interactions were against that. Planning? What was my plan? I'd have had one on D1. Get players who're scumreading you lynched? Gee that sure sounds like I'd leave Parachutes alive, now, doesn't it? Lynch players who aren't mislynch bait but are realistically able to be lynched? Again, that's Parachutes. Making friends? Refer to how I treated CheekyTeeky to see how much of a fuck I gave about making friends. Who to kill? Whoever I'd damn-well want to, which would've been you or LuckyOtter.
What about this article? Oh sure there's the AtE a plenty, and the self-meta, but it's also more evidence of how I approach scumbuddies. Also there's the activity thing; I very much haven't been active.

Here's a good read on what I work on; possibilities versus probabilities. Going into last night the probability which was overwhelming was that Parachutes was the last scum. He was literally the guy I thought was 100%, 200%, scum. With him having flipped town, one of the possibilities which I wrote off as being nothing more than fucking paranoia was going to be true. But there's an outline there of my process.

Tips to scum. Highlights?
Not getting concerned about power roles
. My scum modus operandi is "fuck power roles, kill who I want". Parachutes was a PR last night, so fuck mechanical reasons to kill him; I wouldn't kill him because I selected him, least of all because
I would have had the power to choose who was with me

Why not make a PT with myself and nom? In that PT, we protect (or watch) LuckyOtter and I kill nom. Then I get an easy 3p lylo with Parachutes and LuckyOtter and get a free win.
Why not make a PT with myself and LuckyOtter? In that PT, we protect (or watch) nom and I kill LuckyOtter. The resulting 3p is harder, but not impossible, because I can defend my D3 actions when I actually can fucking post which I didn't get a chance to do on D3 because there was a fucking hammer.

This was a game where scum got to fucking CHOOSE who was the power roles. So damn straight I wouldn't see a mechanical reason to kill Parachutes. The only reason why I would kill someone is because of their play...and Parachutes was by fucking FAR the easiest mislynch in the game for me to vie for. nom? Seen as town. LuckyOtter? Seen as town. Parachutes? Widely, nigh-universally, suspected as scum. An easily-obtained mislynch.

As for the tips...me being calm? :lol:

Do I fucking look collected to you here.

I literally got a fucking warning this game for abusive behavior.

Fuck.

I literally wrote the book on why not to bus.
No seriously.
I wrote the book on when to bus, with the answer being "basically never, but if you DO, do it smartly". Running risk-reward analysis where the risk is minimal and the reward is overwhelmingly game-winning.
Oh and speaking of Risk-Reward analysis...guess what? I wrote the book on that, too.
Particular highlight wrote:your goal is to seek the fastest, easiest route to controlling 50% of the town. This is why bussing with reckless abandon is so stupendously stupid--you are delaying your goal (making it take longer), while also making it harder to achieve (making it less likely to happen).
Another highlight wrote:You can't do something just because it feels like it "should" be done. You can't do something just because it feels obligatory. At all times, ask yourself: "Is it worth it?"

And though I already linked it, for a repeat: The Flowchart to how to read me.

Vote in lylo? I fucking freaked out.
Posting up a storm? I am now.
Gloating how good my scumgame is? Fuck yes I am.
Delusions of grandeur? Does "I literally just think the game's apthet-Gemini" ring any bells? It fucking should.
Waffling? I literally didn't fucking vote nom even after LuckyOtter posted.
Antagonizing everyone? You fucking bet I did.
MD Theory? Fuck yes I have.
Rambles? Debatable, solid "maybe" at the very least tho.
Breadcrumb my role? I basically gave away that I was a VT on D1 when I said that I expected the game to be all vanilla pretty much.
Irrational play? Take. one. fucking. guess.
Lost temper? I've got a fucking PM from PenguinPower to prove it.
Random, illogical theories? GEE I WONDER WHAT I SPEW WHEN MY FUCKING SCUMSPECT IS DEAD AND BOTH THE LIVING PLAYERS WERE MY TOP TOWNREADS.
Wildly inconsistent posting? Hmm I wonder.
Genuine interest in finding scum? Read my fucking D1 posts and tell me that shit was faked.
Town point of view? No fucking shit they do.
Reads not explained in crystal clarity? When did I ever fucking explain my reads ONCE? I didn't.
Tone not flat? Tell me my posts have a fucking flat tone. Fucking DARE you to.
Not focusing on scumhunting? No fucking shit, I was fucking voted in 3p lylo out of the gate; that puts me on the fucking defensive.
Minimal resistance to lynching me? Who was opposed to my lynch at any stage? Who was opposed to suspicion on me at any stage?
In post 1024, nomnomnom wrote:There is no guarantee that what she said happened in the PT was true.
There fucking is.

During the start of N3, at 10 am PST (well five minutes after), schadd sent a message to mastina and Parachutes. Titled micro 871 internship.
schadd was online at the time; proof can be found here.

The topic was created two minutes before the PM was sent.

The contents of the opening post, paraphrased, were:
"You kicked ass. Knocked it out of the park. Recruiters were impressed. In addition to any other roles you possess, you're engineering interns tonight.

One will take a rolestop action. You should VOTE someone you want to rolestop; you may vote yourself. One of you will randomly be chosen at 36 hours--as close as I can manage--and that person's action will go through.

In case you were following the first couple MBoS games; yes you two were chosen by scum. (Crossed out text: You may or may not be doing military stuff.) However, there's no guarantee you're both town.

Good luck; I'd recommend acting busy and talking like you're working on material design or something."

Inside of a table with mafsilver coloring.

That same Friday, June 14th, I said: "Yeah go ahead and kill me if you want, go ahead and kill LuckyOtter if you want, because. Really.
ROLESTOP: nom (notably, I didn't technically speaking use the vote tag but schadd accepted it anyway)
You're not killing nom unless you want to risk losing the 50/50.
Also fuck you for giving me this three nights in a row. :P"

Proof I was online at that time? Right here.

Saturday, June 15, at just about half an hour (a little under ten minutes less) after midnight, Parachutes posted:
"VOTE: mastina
Fast night okay". (I can't really paraphrase that statement much because that's literally it.)

The proof may or may not show, but there's 174 posts there for me.

Five minutes later, Parachutes said,
"Oh I misunderstood rolestop, lol
VOTE: Parachutes".

Then on Saturday, June 15, at 8:30 pm PST on the dot.
"VOTE: nom (note, exactly those three letters both in my vote and his vote)
Actually, yeah, nom is fine". (This one, he used a different word than 'yeah' but I'm worried that if I used the EXACT word verbatim I'd eat a modkill, so. It was a word meaning the same thing and starting with the same first letter, but shorter.)

And schadd closed the PT on Saturday at 10 pm PST. Also on the dot. He said, "You've both opted for nomnomnom. Rolling to see who does the action". (Paraphrased.) He rolled a 1d2, stating 1 = mastina; 2 = Parachutes. The roll was 1.
Then on Sunday, 10:15 amish, he made one final post: "pow!". (Kinda hard to paraphrase a one-word post.)

I was at fucking work at that time; the proof is how I've worked the Sunday Morning shift at work for five and a half years continuously, on the dot, each and every single week of each and every single year barring closed days/vacation days.

I can't fucking prove it any better than that and I can't fucking fake that shit.
In post 1024, nomnomnom wrote:If there is a pocket happening, it's mastina trying to pocket you since literally day 1
What
pocket? Having LuckyOtter as one of my weakest townreads D1? Saying he had a reasonable chance of being scum N1? Only clearing him after YOU gave your result? Thinking he had a 55% chance of being scum today even after you voted me?

That sure as fuck looks like pocketing to me, yep, it sure does. :roll:
In post 1024, nomnomnom wrote:I wanted to track C/N that night and we probably would have gotten a guilty, but she insisted to go on you through long walls of texts. THAT is pocketing.
Yeah that's self-evidently bullshit.

If there's a scum in the tracker PT, guess what?
That scum knows who the town member selects to track.
If the town member selects their scumbuddy to be tracked?
Then the scum inside the PT makes the nightkill.
Because they can both kill and action.

BAM.

Had we tracked Chito and Nuko, we wouldn't have gotten a fucking guilty.
You know why?
Because if I were scum then I'd be doing the nightkill.
If you were scum, then you'd be doing the nightkill.
And better yet; as the one to receive the result you could always if REALLY necessary...just. Yaknow. LIE about the result.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1025, nomnomnom wrote:Mastina's play makes sense as scum if you approach it from a perspective that she is gambitting and literally banking everything on "I WOULD NEVER DO THIS AS TOWN"
Yeah the problem with that is I have ten fucking years of games which establish my record for what I do and don't fucking do.

I don't fucking lie as scum.

I don't fucking nightkill my scumspects as scum.

I don't fucking nightkill mislynch bait as scum.

I don't fucking GAMBIT as scum.

I can prove this with a compiled list of all my scumgames. Made one a while back and since it's been literally a fucking year since I drew scum the last compilation of it still holds true. Subject: Anime U-Pick: King Size [SEASON FINALE...?]
mastina wrote: There maaaaaay be a mini normal or two not included, all alts are excluded, any hydra I didn't post on my main is excluded, but this is a pretty extensive list of my scumgames.
Feel free to peruse them all you'd like.
But you'll find exactly what I fucking said.
An extreme lack of gambits as scum.
An extreme lack of lying as scum.
An incredible lack of killing my scumspects as scum.
Over a period of five. fucking. YEARS. Of. continuously. Playing. No breaks. No alterations. No changes. Just over time. Showing those same consistent traits because they are fucking personality traits and fundamental playstyle beliefs.

My belief as scum is that you take the path of least risk and most reward.

Killing the largest fucking scumspect in the game is not the path of least fucking risk and it certainly has the least fucking reward.

My belief as scum is that you don't fucking lie because when you make the truth your ally the genuineness of your posts bleeds through. And by looking genuine because you ARE sincere, that appearance translates into generating townreads. So I never. fucking. lie. as scum.
In post 1025, nomnomnom wrote: and doing everything in her power today to try and stray you away from her bottlenecked position.
Hey guess what?

That bottleneck?

It only fucking exists because Parachutes was the fucking nightkill.

If I were scum.

All I'd fucking need.

To not be fucking bottlenecked.

Is not to fucking nightkill Parachutes.
In post 1025, nomnomnom wrote:For me to be scum you have to assume a lot of things that are pretty fucking out there.
Like what?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1026, nomnomnom wrote:That fact is pretty obvious once you read her opening post to this lylo implying that she was not only conftown but would never vote here unless it's a hammer between you and me, which is just completely fucking insane.
And as established.

My fucking towngame IS the definition of insanity.

No, seriously.

Check how grating it was on the nerves of other players this game.
Check out how infuriating it was to players this game.
Check out how mind-boggling it was to players this game.
Check out players' frustrations with me this game.
Check out how off the rails it was this game.
Check out my antics this game. Critically, you know what I did D2?
I self-voted D2 after having colossally fucked up on D1.

So the idea that my offer to self-vote was a bluff? Proven false. I can, have, and WILL fucking self-vote as town on D2 if I fuck up on D1 badly enough.

I'd give more but I feel like ending on that last one is strong enough.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1027, nomnomnom wrote:She's not even sorting
No fucking shit I'm not fucking sorting.

Because you fucking voted me.

Don't fucking pretend that I had a fucking chance to sort.

Because I was at fucking work.
And you fucking voted me.
While. I. was. at. fucking. work. With. nothing. but. my. phone. And. you. didn't. unvote.

There isn't a fucking scummer in the world as either alignment who would've been sorting at that time.
Literally every fucking scummer, regardless of being town or scum. Is going to be focusing on defense when they're fucking voted right out of the gate in lylo.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1032, mastina wrote:Because there IS a guarantee that there was a PT made:
That's a misrep.

I never said no PT was made, I said that the PT didn't have to be a rolestopping one. Nuance.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:35 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1035, mastina wrote:No fucking shit I'm not fucking sorting.

Because you fucking voted me.
Well, yeah, that's obvious, so why did it take you so long to vote me?

And why did you do it while misrepping my statements lol?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I fully expect an explanation of your scumgame after we finish this by the way, I am impressed by the amount of meaningless drivel you can output in a game to try and win. And that has nothing to do with "townie insanity" because the winner of the kodak moment award basically made fun of a wall of text you wrote about you being so good at this game and writing the same thing as you are writing here while showcasing cases where you were lynched and scum.

...And you were even scum that game rofl.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

the thing is that this lylo is the result of someone's insanity and whoever the scum here was a little bit too high on crack.

And honestly I'm sorry to say but you fill the bill a bit too well friend.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1029, LuckyOtter wrote:Ok for nom to be scum, they'd have to have made up the rule about no 2 scum in PTs together
WRONG.

LuckOtter,
I need you to pay attention to this because it is literally the most important post of all of my posts here.

Not that any of my posts are unimportant, they're all important here and I'm dead fucking serious that if you bothered to do one fucking iota of research to meta me the difference between my towngame and scumgame is day and fucking night with this transparently being out of my fucking scumrange, but while that's true, that's not as important as shutting down that misconception most of all.

nomnom claimed the following facts:
  1. nom and Chito and Nuko were in an internship PT together.
    There is no evidence this PT exists.
    For instance, what if instead of it having been nom-Chito...it was nom-CheekyTeeky, and CheekyTeeky was the nightkill in case CheekyTeeky won the 50/50?
  2. nom received information from this PT.
    There is no evidence nom's information comes from an internship and not simply information posted to the scum PT.
    Anything nom claimed could have been information scum were informed of in the scum PT.
  3. Scum couldn't make a scum-scum PT. There's technically no evidence of this, either, but I'm not bolding this fact because while there's no evidence of it, it's pretty fucking self-evident. I'm including this for the sake of being a completionist; I'm not contesting this point, in other words.
  4. Scum needed to make a PT each night. As above, technically no evidence of this, but again I'm not bolding this fact because I'm not contesting this point because I believe this to be true anyway; it's listed for the sake of completion only.
  5. There were five internships available with the powers track, doc, info-giving, rolestop, and watcher.
    There is no evidence nom's list is truthful.
    We know that there was a track, a doc, and a rolestop in the game; the only word we have of the other two comes from nom. Who's to say there was even an info-giving PT in the first place?
  6. The game would become nightless on D3, but every extra PT would delay this by one phase.
    There is no evidence nom's claim is truthful.
    We know that the game in 3p lylo is nightless now, which supports that the mechanic exists; there's no proof that it works
    in the way nom described it as working
All of these things are things that
nom claimed, but cannot prove
All of these things are things that
nom can lie about, and we'd have no way of knowing nom was lying

Tell me I'm fucking wrong.
That there is an objective way to prove that everything nom claims is true.

All the evidence of nom being conftown...comes from nom's word, nom's mouth, nom's information. It's a self-feeding loop. "I'm town because of this information I gave; you can trust this information I gave to be true because I am town". Circular logic.

Yes, nom claimed that their PT was an information--why does there need to be an information PT when Porkens was already Informed? Why does there need to be an information PT when scum already have factional knowledge? Why couldn't it be a PT for, say, a voyeur? A follower? A jailkeeper? A roleblocker? All of those are PTs which we could have had but which we didn't have. And for that matter...why couldn't it have just been the watcher PT that nom claimed existed?

Yes, there is a proven nightless mechanic--why does it need to have been triggered by there being an extra PT? Why not, sayyyy, being triggered after the night phase the first scum was lynched? (So if a scum were lynched D1, nightless D2 onwards but scum still having a N1; if scum were lynched D2, nightless on D3 but still having a N2.

But let's say that nom didn't lie--that there was in fact an extra PT. Why does that PT need to have been between nom and Chito and Nuko? nom, as scum with Chito and Nuko,
has a scum PT with Chito and Nuko in which they can fake town interactions
. Even then, when nom and Chito and Nuko 'paraphrased' the content of their PT, they kept it incredibly vague. Between the two of them, you have less than three paragraphs describing the contents of that alleged PT.

Why couldn't that extra PT have been CheekyTeeky-nom, with nom simply lying once CheekyTeeky was confirmed dead after the nightkill?
In post 1029, LuckyOtter wrote:I still want to figure out why she would have taken us two to lylo.
I fucking wouldn't have!
In post 1029, LuckyOtter wrote: Because the obvious thing to do seems to be take Nom to a watch PT, kill nom, and steer me to a chutes mislynch.
Exactly! So why the fuck would scumastina not take the fucking easy win? Why the fuck would scumastina throw the fucking game and remove the ONE FUCKING VIABLE MISLYNCH LEFT IN THE GAME.

She wouldn't have because I'm fucking town.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:03 am

Post by nomnomnom »

The above post is what I meant by
In post 1025, nomnomnom wrote:For me to be scum you have to assume a lot of things that are pretty fucking out there.
I'm really flattered you think I am this good as scum to come up with the idea of lying about being put in a PT, or implying I could create a new mechanic on the fly without sweating at all. But the thing is that it's not what happened.

Because if I really am scum here there is no reason to make up anything. scum!nom would already have won by now, nobody was suspecting me whatsoever and I would have the easiest lylo of my life. Yesterday would have played the same with or without the information, town!mastina and town!chutes were already at each other's throats and I just had to nightkill otter. But that didn't happen. I have no reason to do this as scum. None. Absolutely none.

All it comes down to really is analyzing what was done this game, and all the facts point at you even if we remove everything about PTs.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:06 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1030, nomnomnom wrote:I mean I'll be honest, I don't really know what's going through her head either but she literally entered today declaring she was conftown and wanted to take the hammer, even going as far as to come up with "I could be venge and otter is cautious scum"/"Otter is scum slowrolling" for a reason for you to be scum when voting her, when it doesn't actually fit the setup.
Of course it doesn't fit the setup, but my point was that LuckyOtter as scum wouldn't
know
it wouldn't fit the setup.

My point wasn't fearmongering of "hey I haven't proven that I'm a vanilla townie, so you should fear hammering me, nyeh nyeh".
My point was that LuckyOtter, as scum, had no way of knowing I was a vanilla townie, and if I wasn't a vanilla townie, there'd be the risk I was a vengeful townie, a supersaint, or the definition of a bomb that blows up and kills the hammerer if lynched (which is a supersaint under a different name butstill). All of those were possibilities that a scum-LuckyOtter would've needed to be fucking stupid to not consider. Especially since the difference in play between a vanilla townie and a vengeful townie is basically nil, even in a properly played lylo.

And, yes. That did seem more likely to me than LuckyOtter being town, by a 5% margin. Because at the time?

LuckyOtter's posts looked slimey. Still fucking do. His posts looked sketchy. He also has a scum profile that fits as being cautious. He is someone who, as scum, I would expect to be methodical. He is someone who, as scum, I would expect to take things slowly, to minimize the risk of losing by any surprises. He is someone who I'd expect to slow-roll a game as scum to make sure that when he votes, victory is absolutely secured with no chance of defeat at all.

Your posts looked like impulsive town. Manipulative. Delusional. But still town.

It was only 5% because yes I realize that most scum do just fucking hammer and yes I know my profiles can be wrong on players. (I'm not after all a scumhunting god and via having already been guaranteed to have gotten it wrong in the form of both of you being fucking townreads, it's not out of the question my impression of LuckyOtter's scumgame is way off the mark. Even though I really don't think it is?) The lack of a hammer was good reason to think he was town. But literally the only thing town about him WAS the lack of a hammer.

Literally the only thing which I thought looked good was him not instahammering me. All the rest of his posts just looked like scum sitting back and enjoying the show. He had one thing, admittedly a big thing, but still ONLY one thing, making me town...and I had good reason to doubt that one thing was proof he was town.

I'm still not fucking convinced that he's town, either.

I think you're scum enough to vote you now, yes, because of the contradiction in perspective from you when you're fucking pushing me for things you should know from your own alleged information don't hold water. But I'm still like 20% thinking my vote was gamethrowing. Because his posts are just that not good.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:07 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1031, nomnomnom wrote:Like there has to be something wrong here
Yes. There has to be something wrong here with the idea that scumastina fucking confscumed herself by fucking nightkilling her only real mislynch.

That might have something to do with the fact that this. isn't. fucking. scumastina.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:09 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1037, nomnomnom wrote:Well, yeah, that's obvious, so why did it take you so long to vote me?
Because town voting town is a fucking thing in lylo.
In post 1037, nomnomnom wrote:And why did you do it while misrepping my statements lol?
Saying I misrepped your statements is, itself, misrepping
my
statement; there was no misrep in that post.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:10 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1036, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1032, mastina wrote:Because there IS a guarantee that there was a PT made:
That's a misrep.

I never said no PT was made, I said that the PT didn't have to be a rolestopping one. Nuance.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:12 am

Post by nomnomnom »

There are more misrepresentations in your walls but honestly we both know that this is the gambit of your life where you get to unleash all this restrained ego so responding to the points one to one will just make this go for eternity and I expect Otter to see that this is just ego ego ego ego ego.

so yeah, you're the most logical scum here despite the insanity, Otter doesn't fill the bill and that's why i voted you
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:13 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1038, nomnomnom wrote:the winner of the kodak moment award basically made fun of a wall of text you wrote about you being so good at this game and writing the same thing as you are writing here while showcasing cases where you were lynched and scum.
Tangent: the examples referenced proved my point, not his.
One of the scumgames referenced?
I wasn't a player in.
I never posted once in that game. It was purely 100% an erroneous listing.
Another scumgame referenced?
I had replaced out of.
I was out of the game at the time I was lynched.
A third game?
Proved my point
; I never said I never got lynched as scum. I said that as scum when I go down it's almost always at or near lylo...and the game linked? Day before lylo, SUPPORTING my point, not disproving it.

But I digress.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:13 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Are you trying to prove a point? Win a bet? Something like "lol let's try this and see if i still win and prove i am that good as scum xd"? I wanna know because I am really fucking lost lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:16 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Honestly I just think you were scared of losing that 1v1 against chutes so you tried something really unhinged instead and see where that leads you.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”